Govt Employees Forum

Galaxy World

Govt Employees Forum

I am pleased to initiate the simple Employees Forum. The main purpose is to enable the employees discuss with themselves about their issues. In this forum they can request other employees to send any Notification or Order that they need regarding their service related issues. Thus the employees can mutually help each others.  The employees can also send the Notifications to other employees as well as they can also send me a copy for the help of employees on large scale.

Method of Sending Requests

I request the employees that they send their requests in the following shapes:

Name:

Designation:

BPS

Department

Cell No. (Optional)

Email Address

Ur Issue:

Just comment below in comments (LEAVE A REPLY) with the detail as mention above so that other employees read your comment and send you the required document if some one of them has. Your comment will be approved within approximately 72 Hours.

In this way the employees can converse with each other as well as via cell phone if they mention here.

Recent Articles

286 Responses to “Govt Employees Forum”

1. Malik Muhammad Shafi says:

Further to my earlier message,i missed some information which is as under.
    A,Malik Muhammad Shafi
    B-DOB 1-10-46
    C-DOA 13-9-67
    D-Confirmed in BS-16 05-1-88
    E-DPC BS-16 cleared 25-6-86
    F-M/Over to BS-17 1-12-87 Pay was Rs.7360/-
    G-Promoted in BS-17 30-5-1996
    H-Worked in BS-17 till 27-7-1998 Reverted to BS-16 as the post of BS-17 was abolished due to right sizing
    J-Worked in BS-16 up to 8-3-2001
    K-Again promoted in BS-17 on 9-3-2001
    L-DPC on A/ting Chage in BS-17 on 1-1-2002
    M-Promoted in BS-18 on 14-12-2004
    N-Finaly retired in BS-18 as Prod. Engineer on 30-9-2006 at the age of 60 years
    I may mention that the Back benifits were granted by the order of Hon FST/Isld in 2010.
    If any further in formation needed, I will provide. Thanks Malik Muhammad Shafi

• Dear Malik Muhammad Shafi plz email me all these details at mine email ID Thanks

• Muhammad hussain says:

Dear madam Aoa.
        One a problem to me, that when we appointed a charge man BPS 12 in POF wah and dt 09-06-2014.
        We was not ineligible the annual increment of the same years. But the finance department added increment in my pay. We don't know rule & regulation of increment at the same time.
        When we put an anomaly case, please recovered the incremental increment in the response of the finance department. Now we are already recovered the all amount in case of the same case.
        But now a day we got an order/decision of Supreme Court. The wording of Conclusion/ decision is as under

“Refund of salary and allowance order directing the civil servant refund excess amount received by him in shape of salary and allowance was rewound to be legally not correct. Refund of the excess amount received by civil servant as pay an allowance on the basis of such order was declared to be and void by the supreme court (p: 204)D”

Please conduct me in this case. If any other the same cases in your knowledge please send me copy of the same.
        Thanks.

2. Malik Muhammad Shafi says:

Dear Madam .Aoa. You and your team are helping the employees,thus doing a very nobel
    cause.I am facing a broblem in fixation of pay,as the fixation done by the Rly.HQ office ,I am not satisfide and i feel i am facing loss of incriments in fixation,which a loss of thousands of rupees every month.Perior to send the data I would like see the terms and conditions.On hearing I will send my data.

• Dear Malik Muhammad Shafi Thanks for appreciating mine efforts for the employees. I have received your data. just clear these points:
      What was your initial pay and what was ur initial Scale.
      C-DOA 13-9-67
      D-Confirmed in BS-16 05-1-88
      E-DPC BS-16 cleared 25-6-86

3. Shahid says:

Dear sir, my father died on 6-6-2001 in during service in BS-12 and my family pension issued to said date todate you are clear to me the time of retirement 25% pension increase (net pension or gross pension) please clear to me

4. Shahid says:

My father died on 6-6-2001 in during service in BS-12 and our family pension continue to date your are requested that the clarification of pension increase 25% time of retirement (25% increase net pension or Gross pension) please clear to me

5. javed khan says:

dear I working in PBS 17 . I joined this scale through Public service commission . before this I was school teacher in PBS 07.
    my problem is that the govt are going me ad hoc allow 50% on scale of @ PBS 07 not on basis of PBS 17.
    . guide me

• Dear Javed Khan u ll get the 50% on the initial of BPS-17 of the scales of 2008.

• Kashan Syedabunaveed says:

ASSALAMOLAIKUM. DEAR MADAM,
        I AM WORKING IN ESTATE OFFICE, MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND WORKS AS SUPERINTENDENT. I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GO IN FBR SALES TAX DEPARTMENT AS SUPERINTENDENT ON ABSORPTION BASIS, I AM DOUBTFUL ABOUT THE SAME BECAUSE THE POST OF SUPERINTENDENT CAN BE FILLED THROUGH PROMOTION ONLY. KINDLY GUID ME IF U HAVE SOME IDEAS.
        REGARDS,
        SYED ABU NAVEED KASHAN

6. muhammad ansar says:

I am working as an observer bs 07 in meteorological deptt. ..
    Its scientific job. ..i wanna mutual transfer with an ldc a clerical job
    ...can it be possible to transfr .......any one tell me plz. ...
    03056883364

7. jahangir ahmed says:

Dear Brothers,
    I am a retired Pakistan navy employee, presently working overseas. I am in search of following letters regarding the withdrawal of restriction for payment of Pension Arrears for more than three months from GPOs.
    1. The Military Accountant General Rawalpindi Letter No. 112/AT/Pen/3328-Pt-VI dated 16-02-2006
    2. CNA Circular No. AT/Pen/3233-Vol-5 dated 23-12-2005
    Anybody having soft copies for the same Please send at the E-mail (umer_jah@yahoo.com). Your co-operation in this regard will be appreciated.
    Thanks.

8. Sammer Abbas says:

if any body intersted in mutuaL TRANSER .I AM WORKING AS PROGRAMMER IN BPS-17 IN ISLAMABAD

0333-3099277

9. baburaziz says:

Please mail me Basic pay scales with designations of Accounts Office Staff i.e. Head Accountant, Sr. Accountant, Accountant, Jr. Accountant.
    Please send me as soon as possible.

Regards

Babur Aziz
    Accountant

10. Aziz says:

AoA
    It is stated that I am working as IT Teacher in a government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Finance Department KPK has been stopped our computer allowance that the IT/Computer Science Teachers are not eligible for the said allowance (Copy attached). we have already submitted our case in the Peshawar high court. For the purpose of defending our case plz send me any notification of the Punjab govt,sindh govt or federal government regarding the computer allowance admissibility to IT/Computer Science Teacher.

Regards

Azizullah

IT Teacher Association
    Govt. High/Higher Secondary Schools
    in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    aziz_it04@yahoo.com

11. Dear Arslan just check ur email. Thanks

12. Muhammad Farhan says:

Assalam o Alaikum:
    I am LDC (BPS-7) Ministry of Defence
    agar koi Karachi se islamabd / Rawalpindi ana chahta ho to fori rabta karien,
    0334-3431681

13. Muthar Ali says:

Slaam friends, I am Muthar Ali working as Stenotypist BPS-14
    Mutual tranfer k lye agar koi karachi se islamabad / Rawalpindi ana chahta ho to
    rabta karen.....
    contact: 0313-2118546

14. asad says:

I am working in Kamra as LDC (BPS-07) and have 07 years service. I want to mutual transfer with POF Wah employee. My contact No is 0315-8889352 & 03144958057.

15. abdullah says:

Respected mam,
    U r doing a perfect work, May u b rewarded by Almighty ALLAH for these services
    I like to know about calculating all dues on retirement of a person. My mother is a Govt School Teacher and I m also a Gazetted Officer.
    Thanks in advance

• Dear Abdullah I have published a detailed article on Pension Calculation and others benefits. U can see the posts in the Pension and Packages for Employees Headings.

• wahab yousafzai says:

dear mam:
        mai kpk local govt & rural dev, deptt mai computor operaor hoo. bps 12, active permanent. age 30 year and joining date 15/11/2012. may koi aor department join karna chahtaa hoo through propper channel q k hamare deptt mai promotion ka koi structure nahi hai,
        mujhy konsa deptt join karna chaheyeh jahan promotion kay chance ho,
        plz is bare me zara help kejeyeh.
        thanx.

contact me wahab.yousafzai1@gmail.com

• Dear Abdullah Thanks for liking mine effort. U can see these details in the Heading of Pension as well as Packages for Employees.

• Agha Amir says:

Dear Abdullah

Please ask me direct on my email amir_agha@hotmail.com whatever you want to know about pension and other relevant matters. I shall be glad to assist you.

Agha Amir

16. Izhar hussain says:

Dear madam mjhe federal govt se provincial govt sindh mai mutual transfer ka rule btaen? wo rule mai ne sindh govt ko btana hai...
    mai as a LDC govt servent hn. shukria.

• Dear Izhar i ll soon inform you about the same Thanks

• Izhar hussain says:

dear madam ap thora jalde bta dee mutual transfer ka rule .thaks

• snes says:

her department ki apni policy hoti hy
      or yeh 100% confirm hy
      kuin key mein bhi koi LDC talash keraha hoon jo isb se karachi ana chata ho
      sub se phelay ap ko us ka willing certificate chaye hoga then so on jis se ap mutual transfer chatay hain ager koi hay to plz contact me
      0314-9568803

• yasir khan says:

i m also Ldc in Deputy commissioner karachi office and i also want to mutual transfer from karachi to islamabad but i dont know ruls regulations plz sent me ruls my contect number 03122407475

17. Muzamil Khan says:

Assalamo alaikum........Dear Madam Shumaila kamal.. I am working as Stenotypist in Economic Affairs Division, islamabad. i want mutual transfer with one Stenotypist in Pakistan Tobbaco Board Peshawar, but the officers of PTB want rules of Mutual Transfer......... I need mutual Transfer rules for it...

18. Nadir Ameer Khosa says:

NAME: Nadir Ameer Khosa
    Designation:Stenographer
    BPS: 14
    Department:Energy & Alternative Envoirment(SGA&CD)
    Cell No.03337504973
    Email Addressnadirameer60@yahoo.com

i am employe of sg&ad since 12-04-2012 the date of posting, kiya mujhay shumaila bata saktee hain kay posting kay baad mutual transfer ka koi time period sindh gov mein fix kiya hua hai,our agar koi stenographer bs-14 mutual transfer kay liya willing hai only for dist,larkana ya qambar@shahdakot kaa koi bunda willing hai tu contact me

19. Ali Nawaz says:

Agr koi Sindh se Islamabad k liye Stenotypist (BPS-14) mere se mutual transfer k liye agree hai to mujh se contact kare. 03332717268

20. Ali Nawaz says:

I want to Mutual Transfer from Islamabad to Karachi/anywhere in Sindh.

Steno Typist (BPS-14) anyone who interested to work at Islamabad then call me my number is 0333-2717268

• snes says:

someone want mutual transfer from isb to karachi fed govt as LDC PLZ contact
      i want work in isb if anyone want to work in karachi plz contact
      0314-9568803

21. Usman says:

Name: Muhammad Usman

Designation: Photographer

BPS 08

Department: TMA (Local Government & Community Development Department)

Cell No. (Optional) 0321-9548820

Email Address fiza.khan350@yahoo.com

Ur Issue: I had been appointed as Photographer (Defunct Zila Council now in TMA) in BPS 08 in 1993 and it is a single post in my department. 20 years service has gone...but moverover has been abolished and there is no channel for my promotion. Is there any notification regarding up-gradation or promotion of said post? NOTIFICATION NEEDED. Is there any other supporting document which can help me getting higher scale?
    THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION!

22. Muhammad Usman says:

Name: Muhammad Usman

Designation: Photographer

BPS 08

Department: TMA (Local Government & Community Development Department)

Cell No. (Optional) 0321-9548820

Email Address fiza.khan350@yahoo.com

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION!

23. BatooL says:

Salam

what are the adverse effects of EOL during service on Retirement, Pension, Allowances, during service death and anything else...

Thnx

24. Muhammad Hassam Haidari says:

Assalam u allaikum Madam With due respect, it is stated that i have been working in Islamabad Model School for Boys Saidpur Islamabad as a teacher (on Daily Wages Basis) since 12-09-2011 in evening. My qualification is I.COM and be a regular student i am studying in B-A part 2 in Islamabad College for Boys G-6/3 in morning. My question is that what happened in Islamabad High Court case for the regularisation.

25. Zaman says:

DEO (Data Entry Operator) BS-11, Ki Police Department Mein Koi Promotions Wagira Bheee Haai Ya Nahi. AOOR DEO Ki Seats Kya Punjab Police Mien Thana Jaat or DPO Office Wagira Mein Han Ya Nahi. Mera Aik Farnd DEO Hai Oss Nay Pocha Hai. Aor Agar Promotion Hai to Konsay Scale Mein Hoge Aor Kitnay Period ky Baad.

26. Pervez Akhter says:

Designation: Data Entry Operator BPS 12
    Organization: Mirpur University of Science & Technology MUST Mirpur

My qualification is B.Com and I passed Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) firstly I was appointed as a Accountant in a Development Project on 01-02-2008 on contract basis. Later on I was appointed as Data Entry Operator BPS 12 in University Normal Budget on contract basis with Usual Allowances on 17-10-2009. My service contract was regularly extended and also increment was allotted up to 30-09-2012. on 10-08-2012 In the University Advertisement I applied for the same post through proper channel and I am appointed Data Entry Operator BPS 12 on permanent basis. Ther is no gape of service in that period When I process the pay bill as on 30-08-212 included all increment but account section return the with the objection that initial bill will be claimed.
    please guide me about whether I can get pay protection/fixation. and I can also benifit of B.Com as DEO post is the Intermediate level.
    and what is the promotion rule of DEO BPS 12 to higher grade.

With best regards.
    Pervez Akhter

• Dear Pervez Akhtar, 1st you have to get the previous service counted and pay to be protected. You should apply to your department alongwith necessary documents.

• Pervez Akhter says:

My Pay Protection will start from the first appointment as Accountant in Development Project of university (w.e.f. 01-02-2008) or from the appointment of Data Entry Operator BPS 12 in the university (w.e.f. 17-10-2009)?

• Dear plz send me the full detail in one comment. Thanks

• Pervez Akhter says:

Name: Pervez Akhter
            Designation: Data Entry Operator BPS 12
            Organization: Mirpur University of Science & Technology MUST Mirpur

My qualification is B.Com and I passed Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) firstly I was appointed as a Accountant in a Development Project on 01-02-2008 on contract basis. Later on I was appointed as Data Entry Operator BPS 12 in University Normal Budget on contract basis with Usual Allowances on 17-10-2009. My service contract was regularly extended and also increment was allotted up to 30-09-2012. on 10-08-2012 In the University Advertisement I applied for the same post through proper channel and I am appointed Data Entry Operator BPS 12 on permanent basis. There is no gape of service in that period When I process the pay bill as on 30-08-212 included all increment but account section return the with the objection that initial bill will be claimed.
            please guide me about whether I can get pay protection/fixation. and I can also benefit of B.Com as DEO post is the Intermediate level.
            and what is the promotion rule of DEO BPS 12 to higher grade.

&

With best regards.

Pervez Akhter

• Dear Pervez, Your pay and service can only be counted if your previous service is regularized.

27. BUKHARI says:

Name: Ali Bukhari

Designation: UDC

BPS 09

Department Pakistan Maritime Security Agency

Email Address rbzaidi@yahoo.com

Ur Issue: Our organisation is attached department of Federal Govt. In our organization our UDCs are serving since decades i.e. since 23-24 years but without any promotion.

What is the status of our UDCs as whenever any of us write and approach our seniors for the promotions they always say that there is no additional Billet in our organization than how can we be promoted...

How secure is our employee in this concern (by any law to claim for all this)... ????

How much our organization is liable for creating additional billets for our promotion ????

28. MUHAMMAD SHAFIQ GILL says:

A.A MY QUESTION IS ABOUT PREMATURE INCREMENT I AM WORKING IN GEPCO WAPDA AS METER READER PROMOTED ON 05-11-2012 FROM BD TO MR.BPS OF BD IS 03 IN 2007 GRADE 4 EMPLOYEES ARE ONE SCALE UP GRATED.NOW WE R ENTITLED FOR PREMATURE INCREMENT OR NOT.OUR ACCOUNT OFFICE SAID ONLY THOSE EMPLOYEES R ENTITLED FOR PREMATURE INCREMENT WHOSE BASIC SCALE R UP GRATED.FOR EXAMPLE BEFORE 2007 LDC INITIAL SCALE 05 AND NOW IS 07.PLZ COMMENTS

29. shaukat ali says:

R/Madam
    i m working as HST BPS-16 in education department Sindh since last 5 years. my qualification is B.E electrical, my question is that is there any policy for promotion on the basis of my engineering degree, like S.S Physics because i have an experince of teaching Physics at higher secondary level still teaching physics.

30. Mohammad Azhar khan says:

Aslam o Alekium Madam,

With due respect, it is stated that I am working in a Government Department (TMA Khushab) since 2010 (3 year experience) as Sanitary Worker (on Daily Wages Basis) , but i am doing work as Computer Operator, because my qualification is MBA which is not according to my qualification.

Respected Madam, due to very bed condition of country economy like most of the other Graduates of country i have been also applied for the many jobs in different department, but nothing has been gain.

Now, i have passed my 29 year life, in the Government sector, most of the job were eligible upto 30 year of age. By the working on the daily wages basis no experience were counted. With the help of my colleague in department i have make a Court Case for the permanent basis.
    Now , the main question is that whether there is any RULE or SECTION in Punjab Local Government Ordinance, by the help of which i can be posted a Computer Operator , higher than this post(Sanitary Worker),
    I am waiting for your kind Direction.

31. Alam Zeb says:

Salam Madam, what is the latest position of LDC & UDC up-gradation case in bps-11 and 13 and also 20% special allowance for other federal employees.

32. Tauqir Ahmad says:

Dear madam,
    Is there any notification or court decision about leave encashment of 365 days from Punjab govt.
    Because other provinces are giving 365 days leave encashment.in sted of 180 days which is giving Punjab Govt. Kindly reply , Thanks...

33. shahzad says:

Please guide us why Punjab government is not regularizing contract employees as they have already issued the orders of regularization on 01 March 2013 which was postpone by them due to query by ECP and promised that when they elect again they would regularize all contract employees which was not done by them so far.

Awaiting for your values reply.

Thanks

34. amna jamil says:

salamm
    i appointed as sse in 2011 as science teacher in cdg skul while some of my fellows appointed in govt skul under the same rules and year, would u plz tell me my cadre...........

35. Haider says:

waisay peshawar high court ny bohat he acha decision kia hai..bohat tensions hoti hain computer per work kernay walon ki. same like KPOs , DEOs etc. ki posts bhi upgrade honi chahiay hain. taa kay in logon ko mehnat ka sahi sila mil sakay...

36. Azhar says:

All Computer Operators of KPK will be upgraded from BPS-12 to BPS-16 within three weeks Peshawar high Court issued the judgement in the favour of Computer Operators of govt: Deptt: KPK. be pray some will be happen best for you.....

• Alishah says:

salam Madam.
      what is the outcome of that case. only the petitioner are upgraded? and the rest of employees are not upgraded...... it was a hope for all the Computer operators of KPK. what may next news regarding to all Computer operators....... plz coments

37. Muhammad Jalil says:

A.o.a
    Muhammad Jalil
    SSE(CS)
    Bps 16
    Punjab Education Department
    GHS Saneoh(Muree)
    0313-5370955

Email: jalilaridian@gmail.com

I want original notification copy about qualification allowance for Punjab Govt Teachers for Mphil and Phd Degree Holders (with not stamping and watermarking) although it is provided on this website but it is watermarked,so i request Admin and other friends plz send me original notification copy on my Email.(Notification no. FD.SR-I/9-21/2011 that was issued on 1st,April,2013.

38. m zahid jamal says:

kia me MA ENG seplementry 2013 ma uos ki tarf se composite exam 40 marks walay objective k sath de skta hon q k uos ne patern aur course change kr dia h

39. Farooq Malik says:

Dear ShumailaKamal. Thank you for uploading "Notification of Clarification about Admissibility of Adhoc Allowance 2010 & ARA 2011 on Promotion/Up-gradation to Higher Scales after 30-06-2010"
    Since I am a Federal Govt. employee, I am interested to know that had Federal Govt. also issued such notice or they will continue to draw these allowance at the previous frozen amounts even after promotion.

Muhammad Farooq

40. Muhammad Iqbal says:

please provide a copy of application form for scholarship from benevolent fund for federal govt employees

41. Maqsood Hussain says:

Dear Shumaliakamal . Hum wapda main 1995 say bhi pehlay bator daily wages par bharti hain. aur wapda nay 2004 main humain pehlay contract aur 2005 main regular order kar diay. magar humari pay initial scale say start ki gai aur aj tak humari daily wages wali service count na ki gai. pata challa hay keh National Bank Kay daily wages employees ki service shamil kar li gai hay as ka koi hal nikal sakta hay keh humari sabka daily wages wali nokri shamil kar keh humari pay fixation dobara ho jay. thanks.

Maqsood Hussain
    Driver TPS. Muzaffargarh

42. Munir says:

Dear Sis: i was appointed fireman regular (in WAPDA) in BPS 5 on 1.3.2004 i have been appointed as leading Fireman BS-10 through proper channel in the same department in 23.sept 2006. My salary was fixed (R.s. 2865)in the initial stage of BS-10 which was higher than the previous pay . No premature increment was granted to me. My question is whether i am entitled for premature increment. For example my Basic pay in BS 05 was 2710 and in BS 10 it was 2865.

Munir Hussain
    L.F.M

• Arshad Ali says:

Finance Division Regulation Wing issued a notification regarding grant of premature increment on upgradation with effect from 2002

Will this be applicable on those people who have been appointed to a higher post through proper channel.

Arshad Ali

43. Munir says:

i have been appointed as leading Fireman BS-10 through proper channel in the same department in sept 2006. My salary was fixed in the initial stage of BS-10 which was higher than the previous post. No premature increment was granted to me. My question is whether i am entitled for premature increment. For example my Basic pay in BS 05 was 2710 and in BS 10 it was 2965.

Munir Hussain
    L.F.M

44. Rizwan Ali Shah says:

Respected Admin A.A,

Name: Rizwan Ali Shah
    Designation: 17 (Computer Instructor)
    Phone No. 03146889975
    Department: FGEI
    Email. rizali4u@yahoo.com

I wants to know that is there any notification related to M.Phil allowance (50% of Ph.D) is liable to given to the Federal Employees, like a notification issued by the Punjab Govt. for M.Phil Degree holders. if any then please upload that notifation, thanks

45. Nasim Akhtar says:

Assalam u Alaikum,

Name: Mrs. Nasim Akhtar

Designation: Professor (Vice Principal)

BPS: 20

Department: , Govt. College for Women, Rawalpindi, 6th Road

Cell No. (Optional): 03225073741

Email Address: saqibali@gmail.com

Ur Issue:
    I retired in 2003 in BPS 20, and recently i came to know that punjab govt has issued a notification for orderly allowance for BPS-20 and above. I have some how got the

letter number, but due to my health i am not able to go to district account office myself.

Can i please request someone to mail a scanned copy of the notification numbered : P.N.211 cord Misc-2012-13/2477 to the above mentioned email address.

Thank you .
    Kind Regards
    Mrs. Nasim Akhtar

46. Farooq Malik says:

Reference to my request, I would be much grateful, if u could kindly give my relevant rule/copy of notification. I am a federal govt. employee at present.

• Arshad Ali says:

Dear Madam,

Kindly refer to your remarks of June 18, 2013 on the comments of Farooq sahib.

The case is somewhat identical to my request earlier. I was appointed in BS-15 through proper channel in the same department.

the Increase in my pay is less than the annual increment. Let me clear the figures 3605-3780 is equal to 175 while the increment is 305.

am i be allowed premature increment.

Kindly provide copy of notification/rules if you could kindly have.

Arshad Ali

• Dear Arshad if the above diffrence is then you are eligible for the premature Increment if you applid through proper channel and ur previous service is counted. For Ducuments you can see the post at mine site in the Heading of INCREMENTS and there you will see "Premature Increment for appointment from lower to higher scale. OR JUST Go to to TAG "INCREMENTS"

47. Farooq Malik says:

I have been promoted (on acting charge basis) from BPS-18 to BPS-19. My Basic pay in BPS 18 was Rs.29,000/-. The annual increment of BPS-18 is Rs. 1,500/-. The start of basic of BPS 19 is Rs. 31,000/-.
    Now my pay has been fixed in BPS 19 at Rs. 31,000/-. I have been denied one premature increment on the ground that since the next step of pay (i.e. start of BPS -19 ) is more than one increment, therefore, premature increment can not be granted.
    On the other hand, I had listened that on promotion to next higher grade, one premature increment is always granted.
    Would u help me please.

Farooq

48. najmul hassan says:

AOA,madam,as the govt of sindh has announced 15% increase in salaries of sindh govt employees,my question is that, this increase in the salaries is the same announced in federal budget or sindh govt has given it on provincial level other than ?

49. najm says:

I am heard that govt of sindh has agreed to allow time scale to water management department employees .Is it true?

• Arshad Ali says:

Government of Pakistan allowed special Allowance to PA to Joint Secretary / BS-20 Officers which was Rs. 160 in 2005 and it was increased to 320 in 2010. I applied for the said allowance but i was told that allowance will only be granted for that period when BS-20 officer was posted there. When the post of DG is vacant no allowance can be granted to you.
      Is there any rules like. Madam, i will be extremely grateful if you could kindly provide any notification.
      Arshad

50. Muhammad Aslam Qureshi says:

Name Muhammad Aslam Qureshi
    Designation Steno Typist
    Bps 14
    Department FBR
    Cell No. (Optional)
    Email aslam_kureshi777@yahoo.com
    Issue.
    Hounourable FST Islamabad judgement passed order in appeal No. 736 to 743 CS/2003 titled M.Mehboob Alam & Others vs Income Tax etc. vide D.No. 6486 dated. 16-12-2003. A copy of this judgement is urgently required for promotion. please try to ur best. I will remain thankful to you.

51. Jabran says:

Is there any rule/Notification favouring the Pay Protection of FGE after regularization from contract job that was continuous without any break at the time of regularization.

52. najmul hassan says:

AOA,Madam,is govt: considering any proposal regarding up gradation the post Office Assistant from bps-14 to bps-16,

53. SAROSH says:

HELLO MAM:

GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE WHO'S HELPING THE PEOPLE. I'M WRITING THIS ON MY MOTHER BEHALF. SHE WAS BPS 14 GOVT SCHOOL TEACHER RETIRED ON 31 10 2012. DURING HER JOB, SHE APPLIED FOR PUNJAB GOVERNMENT HOUSING PROJECT AND GOT HER DEDUCTIONS FROM 2005 UP TO 2012. NOW SHE WANTS TO GET HER AMOUNT BACK.

ONLY ISSUE IS THAT WE ARE NOT SURE ABOUT OFFICE TIMINGS & LOCATIONS . AND WE DON'T WANT TO TAKE RISK AS WE HAVE TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY FROM ISB-LAHORE. THERE FORE YOUR KIND INFORMATION IN THIS REGARD WILL HIGHLY B APPRECIATED

54. Arshad Ali says:

Dear sir,

i have been appointed as Stenographer BS-15 through proper channel in the same department. My salary was fixed in the initial stage of BS-15 which was higher than the previous post. No premature increment was granted to me. My question is whether i am entitled for premature increment. For example my Basic pay in BS 12 was 3605 and in BS 15 it was 3800. (Figures are not correct just for example please).

Secondly, kindly tell me whether special allowance will only when Joint Secretary is posted there or if he is transferred this will be granted or not.

Arshad Ali
    Stenographer
    TDAP, Peshawar

• Dear Arshad ALi, if you applied through proper channel and ur previous service was counted then you are eligible for the premature increment. About ur second question i could not understand. Thanks

• Arshad Ali says:

Thank you very much, Madam.

I have also sent my request on your email address. Government of Pakistan allowed special Allowance to PA to Joint Secretary / BS-20 Officers which was Rs. 160 in 2005 and it was increased to 320 in 2010. I applied for the said allowance but i was told that allowance will only be granted for that period when BS-20 officer was posted there. When the post of vacant no allowance can be granted to you.

Arshad

55. Abdul Rahim says:

A.O.A Madam, recently Sindh Government has issued notification by which stenographer BPS-12 of District Judiciary have been upgraded in BPS-15, at present the stenographer who is new appointee and the steno who has rendered 30 years are in same scale !. Please comment whether it is justified? further that what to do?

56. Abdul Rahim says:

i just want to know, what were the scales of stenographers in District Judiciary Punjab before 23-12-2011 and at present in which scale they are working.

57. Abdul Rahim says:

Madam I have earlier posted message and made typing mistake writing BPS-16 same may be read as BPS-15.

58. Abdul Rahim says:

A.O.A Madam, recently Sindh Government has issued notification by which stenographer BPS-12 of District Judiciary have been upgraded in BPS-16, at present the stenographer who is new appointee and the steno who has rendered 30 years are in same scale !. Please comment whether it is justified? further that what to do?

59. Ayyaz Minhas says:

Dear Mam

A.O.A

i am working as a DEO in a federal department from last 6 years but i had no promotion, in fact my department replied that there is no promotion for this designation, is it true ? , i am looking forward for the promotion schedule of IT cadre. i will be very thank full.

60. Rehman says:

KIA GOVERNMENT KOI AYSA RULE NAHI BANA SAKTI KAY JO JAHAN DIL KARAY APPLY KARAY AGR SELECTION HO JAY TO THEN OLD JOB KO LEAVE KER DAY. BCZ MUJHAY SMJH NAHI ATI DEPTT. WALAY KIU NOC NAHI DETAY HAIN. NOC DENAY MEIN KIA HARAJ HAI. MEIN 3 ACHI JOBS PER NOC KI WAJA SY APPLY NAHI KER SAKA HON. JAB APPLICATION BHEJTA HON NOC KAY LIAY TO WAPIS HE NAHI ATI. AOR DATE GUZAR JATI HAI APPLY KERNAY KI

61. Rehman says:

Respected Admin..
    AGAR KOI PEHLY SAY GOVERNMENT JOB KER RAHA HO.AOR KISI DOSRAY DEPARTMENT MEIN NOC LIAY BAGER APPLY KERTA HAI AOR SELECT HO JATA HAI.TO KIA OSSAY KOI PARAYSHANI KA SAMNA KERNA PARAY GA. MEAN KY OSS NY NEW JOB KY LIAY APPLICATION DETAY HUAY APNI PICHLI JOB KO ZAHIR NAHI KIA. KON KON SY PROBLEMS PESH A SAKTY HAIN. BECAUSE ROZ NEW JOBS ATI HAIN JAB DEPTT. SY PREMISSION MANGI JATI HAI NOC ETC. TO HER MONTH MEIN AIK DO APPLY PER UN KO GUSSA A JATA HAI.SO NOW I DECIDED K WITHOUT PREMISSION HE KAM CHALA LIA JAY TO KAISA RAHAY GA.

• Dear A. Rehman, It is always in your favour if you apply through proper channel, Lekan agar kisi majboori main proper channel apply nahin kar saktay to job to mil jai gi lekan previous service aour pay protect nahin ho gi.

62. Muhammad Hamad says:

could u please upload military pay scales since 1983 onward, thanks

63. amna jamil says:

name: amna jamil
    designation: sst (sc)
    depatment: education
    district: lahore (punjab)
    i appointed as sse in feb 2011. i did mphil in november 2012. is their is any mphil allownce or increments ???? plz do inform me.
    i did b.ed in 2013 .. how can i apply for increments??? or is their any increments ??

64. Abdul Rahim says:

A.O.A, madam in our department (District Judiciary Sindh) Office Superintendent BPS-16 is being promoted from the clerical posts, not from the stenographers. Please have you any information about the rules of promotion of O.s from the stenographers. Please also inform about other beneficial tips for stenographers in respect of their promotion, because as per running policy stenographers retires as stenographers in Sindh District Judiciary

• Dear Abdul Rahim, it is not only Sindh Steno Retires as Steno but there is also this practice in many Federal Departments. I have not the copy of the policy of the same. Thanks

65. Ghazanfar says:

Aslam O Alaikum Madam,
    mujhay kuch information chahiye thi regarding regularization.()From Adhoc to Regular)

actually i am emloyee of health department last 3 years. Now i would like to regularizer.kiya koi aisa case hay adhoc say regularize huwa ho jisay bench mark bana k main apna case file kar sakoun please guide me. me worried about our job. me accoun t officer.

66. Syed abbas says:

dear Mam, this is syed abbas, Office Assistant in Baluchistan Local Govt: Board, Civil Secretariat, Quetta, Baluchistan. my department is a part of Local Government, but we work as a autonomous body. we dont have the facilities of GPF, BF, Group Insurance, and many others facilities which other Govt employees are getting. our Salaries comes from GST. our employees are facing many difficulties. we are still under rules of West Pakistan service rules, 1963. Mam i need the Service Rules of Local government Board of Punjab, Sindh and KPK, so that we review our service rules.
    thanks

67. Atif says:

plz help me about countersigning of ACR's from Countersigning Officers in Education Department. Rules is what says Govt. of the Punjab about Countersigning of ACR's.
    one officer cannot coutnersign on my ACr's till now.?

68. ali jamal says:

Assalamualikum…you have shown salary chart for new appointment its for regular employ or the contract employees ?

69. Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear Madam is there any effect of notification issued by the finance department of pakistan on the stenographer of punjab province having BPS-16 especially for judiciary

70. karim shah says:

madam plz discuss ,,deputation rules ,, in details,,,,,,

71. Rana Munawar Hussain says:

my case related pension my father job in Karachi police in service death due to robber attack since in 1972 my old then my father death in two years my mother is very problems in financial kindly help in case

Asghari Begum wife of Asghar Hussain (Head constable)

72. khalil says:

I`am PST in karachi want to premature transfer from karachi to lahore if any pst of lahore wants compromise transfer please contact with me at my cell no 03343829334

73. Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear Madam when a person is appointed on ad-hoc basis for six months and within said six months he was confirmed by the authority then whether he is entitled for annual incriment or not please tell me some thing about this request or the earlier please

• Dear if the employee is confirmed within 6 months before 1st December with back date i.e the date of appointment, then he /she will get the annual increment

• Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear Madam First of all i want to say thanks for your kind reply. one thing more madam please clearify that my date of appointment/joining on ad-hoc basis is 09.04.2011/12.04.2011 respectively and my date of appointment/joining on permanent basis is Sep-13.2011/Sep-14.2011 respectively is i am entitled for annual incriment plz reply and also tell some thing about upgradation of stenographers already having BPS-16 from initial appointment plz. thanks in anticipation

• Dear Shahzad Anwar u r not eligible for annual increment unless ur adhoc period is not regularized. There is no news for the upgradation of stenographers BPS-16

• Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear Madam i want to say just thanks to you. you are doing a great job and also providing help to all the employees which is very good thing may Allah bless you with a lot of happiness

• Dear M. Shahzad Anwer thanks so much for appreciating mine efforts for the employees of Pakistan.

74. Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear Madam what about the stenographers of district judiciary who already have BPS-16 from initial appointment

75. Muhammad Usman Muzammal Virk says:

Name: Muhammad Usman Muzammal Virk

Designation: Computer Operator

BPS: 12

Department: Punjab Employees Social Security Institution

Cell No. (Optional)

Email Address: usmanvirk777@yahoo.com

Issue:
    Up-gradation of Computer Operator from BPS 12 to BPS 15 and also Increase the Computer Operator Allowance Rs. 750 to Rs. 2000. Rs. 750 computer operator allowance is very low rate. i am requesting to all Computer Operators of Govt. Sector please think about this matter

76. karim shah says:

name.karim shah,. Designation:senior teacher, depatment:social welfare and special education,. Cell: 0345 9334528 i need a notification with subject ،،special teaching allownce for teachers of special education institutions,, issued by KPK govt, f any one has that notification plz

77. M. Shahzad Anwer says:

i wana ask you that the stenographers of BPS-16 are entitled to get promotion benifits of BPS-17 or not as all the stenographers of other departments have been upgraded in punjab pakistan from BPS-12,14 to BPS-16 but the stenographers of district judiciary of BPS-16 remained upheld what you can say about the permotion of stenographer of BPS-16 of district judiciary

78. Yasir Hussain says:

Dear Madam

I am working as SSE (Sc.). Is Qulaification Allowance is permissible for SSE or not in punjab

79. karim shah says:

name .karim shah designation. Senior teacher(BS.17) deparment. Social welfare and special education Cell. 0345 9334528 issue. An employee oppointed on contract basis and later on regularized by govt, 1.will his salary be protected 2.will his contract period be counted for seniority,, reply anyone plz

80. Farooq. Sarwar says:

Name: Farooq. Sarwar

Designation: Assistant Programer

BPS: 16

Dept: E & SE KPK

Email: sarwarfarouq@gmail.com

Issue:

1. I have been appointed as A.P in 2008. M I also entitled for G.P Fund according to the Civil Amendment Bill 2013 recently passed by KPK assembly ? I have heard that only till 2005 employees are entitled for G.P Fund.

2. Is there any Notification available in which A.P BPS-16 is upgraded to Programmer BPS - 17 in KPK? kindly inform.

81. Sh. Basit Ali says:

I am working as stenographer and got selection grade-BPS-15 in 1989. Am i entitled to get grade-16 as a result of recent upgradation?

• Yes dear why not. All the stenographers will be moved to BPS-16.

• asghar gilani says:

it is still not clear. can u give some more information about this issue. I have come to know that the stenographers appointed in BS-12 but later on awarded selection grarad bs-15, are not being upgraded in bs-16 on the ground that double benefit cannot be granted to an official. is it true?

• Atif says:

aoa, Madam i want about the what procedure of Adoption in Education Department Punjab for ACR's Countersigning to Higher authority. Beacase a Countersigning Officer could not CS on my ACR's/ Plz help me legally way to?

82. Arshad Athar says:

Please let me know about period for appeal to appellant authority after non consideration of case in DPC because of minor punishment . Thanks.

83. Rizwan says:

Madem
    Do U have notification regarding Computer Allowance in Punjab and secondly is this allowance applicable to all computer related personals like computer operators.
    kindly Inform?

84. M.Rashid says:

this is Rashid solanki i am constable in sindh police i wana ask about lon 4m national bank of pakistan can v get or not

85. M.Z.Iqbal says:

Name:M.Z.IQBAL
    Designation:EST
    BPS=14
    Department=Ed. pun
    Issue: What is pay fixation and when it needed for an employee to get pay fixation in his service book?

86. Naveed says:

Hi~i want to asked which employees appointed on contract period for 3 years meaning extandable...if govt. or department make them permanent then what their previous service that they do in contract period will be count or not. and which allowances will reduce from salary on being permanent.thanks.

87. Dr Ahmad Ali says:

Name: Dr Ahmad Ali
    Designation: Medical Officer
    BPS: 17
    Department: Health
    Email Address: ahmadali124@gmail.com

Issue: I am working as doctor in BHU in District Attock. I have been provided with residence at BHU.So i am not getting House Rent. I got Conveyance Allowance Only for the month of July 2012 and August 2012 and then it was stopped by District account office as according to them Conveyance Allowance Is only given to those employees who are getting House rent so now I am not getting Conveyance Allowance whereas in other districts doctors are getting Conveyance Allowance even their house rent are being deducted.

So my Question is:
    1. Am i eligible to Conveyance allowance
    2. Is Conveyance allowance related to house rent allowance
    3. Then why haven't Account Office recovered Conveyance for those two months

• Dear the ruling of Conveyance Allowance is not related to HRA.
      The employee residing in Govt Accommodation has to be made deduction HRA. But there are conditions for Conveyance Allowance. If the door of residence is out side the working premises then he will avail Conveyance Allowance and if the door of the residence is within the working premises then he/she has to be deducted Conveyance Allowance.

88. Arshad Athar says:

Non consideration in DPC

Due to reduction of two stages in time scale three years without cumulative effect 31-3-2009 to 31-03-12 which was completed well before DPC held on 14-06012 and the case is not considered. What is the rule about this.

There is a precedent that an employee after availing 18 years extra ord leave joined duty on 25-6-11,. A minor penalty imposed "stoppage of two increments for two yrs| falling due on 1-12-11 to 1-12-12, He has no earn ACR for 3 years but he was promoted and my case ignored due to unknown reasons. Kindly guide me about this case.

89. Syed Shujaat Ali says:

do some body know about the notification of house rent increment 25% by federal govt?

90. Rizwan Ahmad says:

I am working in Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122. The computer allowance is being paid to all IT perssonels throughout provice but we are not getting said allowance since few months. Any one have punjab govt notificatation on computer Allowance?????? Cell. 03339780984

91. masaud jan khan says:

r/ma'm
    while surfing on net for finding details related pension, i came across your wonderful site. ma'm i am a student and my father served in pmad for 30 years, recently on 12/1/2013 he passed away in service at the age of 57. i am really concerned about the matters related pension feb & gif . as i've no knowledge related govt. particulars.
    plz give me details related allownces in in-service death and calculate the pension(family pension) as well, details are as,
    dte of appt. 11/4/1983.
    basic pay 27600,
    scale 16,senior auditor
    promotion to 17 was in progress,
    serving period 30,
    i am engineering student and really concerned about my studies as well as studies of my bros & sis, (2 bros nd 3 sis),
    plz guide me, an orphan like me will pray day and nite for u,

92. Hammad Khan says:

Dear Shumaila

Is the restoration of Pension and GP fund, also for Public sector employees who are on regular basis? I am employee of Hazara University Lecturer on regular basis. I was appointed in 2009 and from day 1, i was on GP fund. I dont know why. because in 2009 system was of CP fund. I am not sure about this news as someone told me that since universities are autonomous bodies so thier employees will not benefits from this notification. Can you please update on this issue.

thanks

93. Javed says:

jaise AG Sindh ki website say pay slip Ajati hai agar GP Fund Slip Bhi AG Sindh ki Web Site par Ajay to Govt. Employee kay Liye behtar hojay ga Main Aap ke Haq main Dua Go Rahonga

best regard,

Javed (PST)

• Javed says:

Aslam-o-Alikum!

Mery App say Request hai keh Jaise AG Sindh ki Website par Pay Slip Display hoti Hai agar Asey G.P. Fund Slip bhi Display Hojay tou Govt. Employee ko bohat faida hojay ga main aap k haq main hemaisha Dauago rahonga
      thanks

best regard,

Syed Javed Alam (PST)

94. muhammadsohail says:

my name is MUHAMMAD sohail.mery father ki death 08_08_2007 KO HOVI THI. JO K CONTROLLER OF MILLTARY ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT M HAZAR SERVICE THY.JIS K LIAY M NY APPLY 14_03_2011 KO KIA THA LAKIN MUJY ABI TK JOB NAHI MILI PLZ AP KUCH HELP KARAIN.

• Dear aap nain kis cheeze ki appeal ki thi. Send me full detail at mine email ID.

• Ijaz Ahmad says:

it is stated that officials are working under kind control of judiciary department as Computer Operators (BPS-14) were appointed as such against various vacant posts from time to time. It is note worthy to mention that since six years we are working as computer operator and now in new created posts new candidates are also appointed in BPS-14, and there is no difference in between us and in our job/work experience because there is no structure for our cadre, while in other departments there is a proper structure for computer operators, and proper grades and names were given to them as MIS Officer (BPS-16). As per rules five years experience in each department is fixed for promotion, while we still working on the said scale and name .plz to do needfull.

95. zahid says:

I m a PST teacher in kpk.
    Hum sub teachers ko nae scales (12,14,15) mai 01.07.2012 sy upgrade kia gia
    Hamen novembr mai arear b mila,
    And DESEMBER,2012 mai annual increment b nae scale mai laga,halanke hum ne arear b wasool kia hai,
    KIA YE INCREMENT HAMARA HAQ BANTHA HAI YA GHALTHI SY LAGA HAI?

96. ahmad says:

salam....... I am working as KPO in allama iqbal open university Islamabad ... govt of pakistan has already upgraded and re-designated the post of KPO (BPS-10) to DEO (BPS-12) in may 2011but our management is reluctant to implement the decision by government of Pakistan. we are till now working KPO (BPS-10)....

Madam, please give me suggetion what we will do now?.... the issue spreads disparity among the employees of AIOU. we have moved an application to authorities about upgradation but no reply from them. So, tell me now wat we will do?... thanx.

97. Qazi Adnan Ahmad says:

Designation: SSE,BPS 16
    if anyone have the roles, jurisdictions and powers of Elementary Head Teachers, in Elementary wing of School Education department Government of Punjab.

98. sheheryar says:

I retired on 29-06-2008 and at the time of my retirement I was drawing folloing Allowances:

Special Additional Allowance.
    Spccial Relief Allowance.
    Adhoc Relief Allowance.
    Dearness Allowance.

May someone inform me if Govt. has allowed the abovementioned allowances as reckonable towards the calculation of Pension to the pensioners who at the time of their retirement were drawing these allowance?

99. Naveed says:

Data Entry Operator BS-11 in Police Department

I have to asked what is the service structure of DEOs and when we will promote. i recently appointed in police department in 2011. what there are chances to increase the scale..

100. Muhammad Durez Malik says:

good seo work. Have u not obtained adsense so for?

101. Naeem Khalid says:

Aoa.
    I Required notification of fixed daily allowance and risk allowance etc punjab police april 2009. can some one provide me .

best regards
    Naeem Khalid

102. athar says:

Dear Miss
    i am ESE(SCI+MATH)AT CHINIOT. I DID NOT ENTITLE BY INCREASED CONV.ALLOWANCE.SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THIS TO GAIN.PLZ REPLY THANKS

103. M.Z.Iqbal says:

BPS: 14. DEPT: Ed.(pun.)
    I was appointed as educator in 2002 on contract bases with Rs. 250 annual increment. In september 2009 the seat was regularized but I was not paid annual increment of 2009 by saying that after permanent your service is less than 6 months. I asked for the increment of contract period which was not less tenants 6 months but in vain. You are requested to guide me legally in this respect.

• Dear u are not entitled annual increment as ur regular service is less than 6 months. and u were not contract employee on 01-12 so u cannot also avail personal increment. U can only get the annual increment if ur previous pay and allowances & service is protected.

104. ahmad jamal says:

aoa...my father worked in education dep’t in OKARA..he died on duty.. I was apply for job on death quota but we are living in Lahore with family can may case transfer in Lahore means can i got job in Lahore..second if I got job in okara than how long time will i take transfer in lahore.and how much approximate start salary.......

105. Muhammad Arshad says:

Library Assistants working in Federal Govt Deptts can also get teaching allowance. Please guide

106. ather says:

I am ESE (SCI=Math) chiniot. i did not entitled by increased conv.allowance by govt of punjab. therefore what i have to do to claim the missing allowance.plz if any have information about this plz reply thanks

107. MUHAMMAD HAFEEZ says:

AOA Kea up-gradation ka sath increment milta ha

108. Muhammad Arshad says:

After upgradation of Stenographers, from BS 15 to BS 16 medical allowance at what rates is allowed to employees

109. Amjad Rauf says:

AOA i want to know the detail of pay scales notifications from 1972 todate. if any one has pl send me

110. sultan says:

lacturar.b.s.17.m.a
    and clerk b.s.7 fisheries deptt.m.a urdu.
    dear sir/miss.qualification waly notification main hamary leay koi benifit ha?

111. Mussarat zoberi says:

( MY FRIEND IS FACING THIS AUDIT PARA .PLEASE PROVID ME THE RELATED NOTIFICATON TO REMOVE THE PARA) THANK YOU . ZUBERI
    Irregular appointment of Mr.Jaffer Hussain Junior Clerk-Rs.476444/-
    During the course of audit examination of service book of Mr.Jaffer Hussain Junior Clerk with reference to his personal file,revealed that in the first instance he was appointed as Junior Clerk against leave vacancy vide Deputy Director Agriculture,Rajanpur order no.4005-8/Estt: dated the 7 October, 1990. His appointment against leave vacancy was continued for an other spell of 90 days vide order bearing endst: no.1354/Estt: dated the 26" March ,1991. Instead of relieving him after expiry of leave of the regular incumbent, Mr.Jaffer Hussain was appointed as Junior Clerk on adhoc basis irregularly as there was ban on appointment even on adhoc basis. It was astonishing to note that adhoc appointment of the above named official was regularized w.e.f.10.10.1990 vide Deputy Director Agriculture, Rajanpur order bearing no.621-23/Estt: dated. 15" February, 1993 without observing the procedure i.e.neither the post of Junior Clerk was advertised in newspaper nor any test/interview was held. Thus appointment of the above named Junior Clerk was thus made in an unauthorized and unlawful manner. Audit would suggest that either the appointment under observation may be got regularized with the approval of S&GAD Department or otherwise appropriate action against the officer responsible for making unauthorized appointment which resulted in to irregular payment of salaries amounting to Rs.476,444/-

• Dear just ask ur friend to apply to the higher authorities for the same issue with full detail. I hope they will give decision in his favour. As once the benefit to an employee be given cannot be withdrawn.

• TM says:

Departmental irregularities/lapses can't be made basis to recover an amount paid to a employee. Moreover, once an amount has been paid to any employee that cant be taken back.

This is the decision of Apex Supreme Court reported in a PLD.

Regards

112. shaukat ali says:

A.O.A,
    I am high school teacher, and my qualification is B.E (Electrical). is there any chance of promotion as subject specialist.

113. Ahmed Nawaz says:

Name;Ahmed Nawaz
    designation:sst
    Bps 16
    Workers welfar schools
    sir i m doing in this department from 1999.My senior has rejected offer of ss few months ago. again dpc is expected.is my senior have right to get benfit of this dpc or i have right .please answer me with notification if any one have

114. M asjad says:

hi any one knows about inrement of Hill allownce whih CM punjab has orderd in(Kotli styan) Rawalpindi

115. haji shafi muhammad says:

NAME: HAJI SHAFI MUHAMMAD S/O MUHAMMAD USMAN

DESIGANATION: PST

B.P.S: 09

DEPARTMENT: EDUCATION

EMAIL: SHAFI_HALA@YAHOO.COM

ISSUE: I WANT NOTIFCATION OF MARRIAGE GRANT FOR GOVT OF SINDH EMPLOYES . SO PLZ SEND ME THAT NOTIFCATION.

CELL PHONE: 0333-2851074

116. Adnan ALi Khan says:

Respected Madam,
    mj sa mara personal number gum ho gaya ha ma BPS-09 (ESE Sci+Maths) hun. Mandi Bha Ud Din sa tauluq ha.02-04-2012 ki appointment ha.procedure btaya ga thx.
    my cell no 03434895215

118. saleem says:

Name: M.saleem

Desination: ESE (sci.math) from 2012

BPS: 09

EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PUNJAB

ISSU.:

HELLO suna hai k govt. tamam graduate teachers ko jo primary schools main hain un ko bps-14 main promote kr rahi hai agar kisi k pas information ho tu kindly reply zaror kijiye ga thanks

119. Muhammad Humraz Abbasi says:

AOA, upgradation of LDC & UDC k hawaly say jo writ Lahore high court main Faisalabad walon nay ke ha us ke kia up date ha.

120. Muhammad Riaz says:

AOA
    Pay slip on Accountant General Punjab are not up to date, only pay slips for the year 2011 were available for some months, Pl. inform whether up to date pay slips are available on net or not.
    Thanks
    Muhammad Riaz,
    Stenographer,
    Agriculture Department, Sialkot

121. hashim says:

yar suna he hec ne universitiees ke employees ko upgrade kiya he us ki koi news he ap ke pass

122. Amir Ahmad says:

Name: Amir Ahmad

Designation: Supretendent
    BPS: 16
    Department: Custome & Central Excise and Sale Tax Department

Cell No. 0324-4497883

Email Address: contact_ijazahmed@yahoo.com

Ur Issue:
    I want to know that the adhoc relief @ 300 per month when was added with the pay of fedral civil servent from 1 to 16 BPS. In the budget 1993-1994 or 1994-1995
    Thanx

123. MUMTAZ ALI says:

PUNJAB K STENOS KE UP GRADATION KAHA TAK POHCHE OUR KAB TAK HO JAE GE.

124. MUMTAZ ALI says:

ma education ma steno typist ho 1 12 2011 ko join kya tha kya mujhe agle sal ke increment mil sakte ha.

125. saima Rasheed says:

i m working as a Drawing Mistress in FGEIs C/G since 2006 but since then i have not seen the seniority list of DM and i dnt knw the criteria of promotion for DM.if anybody knows about it or have the draft of seniority list of DM FGEIs English medium school please provide me

Regards!
    saima rasheed
    sam.rasheed786@gmail.com

126. Muhammad Hafeez says:

Name Muhammad Hafeez Khan
    Designation A.S.A
    BPS 07
    Department Federal govt
    E mail mhafeezkhan66@yahoo.com

127. Name: Shaheen-ur-Rehman Stenographer, BS-15 Agriculture(Water Management says:

I may please be informed that the Stenographer can draw the Computer Allowance or not. Kindly provide notification If yes on what rates, with noitification.

128. shafqat hussain says:

I am lecturer shafqat hussain from F.G degree college Attock(under ministry of defence Dte FGEIs C/G Rawal pindi).Before this job i was serving in pakistan air force .i had applied for the post of lecturer through proper channel.on the recommendation of FPSSC, Air force had released me on 26 may 2010.I had joined fg degree college Attock on 27 may 2010.
    My pay has been fixed in this department .PAF has authorized me to count my previous service.PAF has issued me the history sheet.Now when i applied for counting of my previous service to ministry of defense.The said ministry directed me to get pension contribution certificate from PAF account office.
    on 29 December 2011 i applied to PAF for the issuance of said certificate.After 6 month PAF replied that this office deals only with counting of former service ,which is already finalized by us.PAF directed me to apply CAAF(controller air force audit) for the issuance of said certificate.
    after this i applied to CAAF.the reply of CAAF to my principal is as under

(please arrange to submit the same raising debit of proportionate share of pensionry charges w.e.f 01-10-98 to 26-05 2010 in respect of officer
    concerned )

please tell me what is meaning of above sentences?what i have to do now?
    how i have to submit the raising debit of proportionate share of pensionary charges?.whether i have to arrange or PAF has to arrange to submit the raising debit of proportionate share of pensionary charges?

For the past one year I have been corresponding with above mentioned institutions but to no avail. You are requested to guide and help me in this case.
    My cell no 0333 9639670
    My e mail address shafqathussain725@gmail.com

129. ejaz says:

Assalam u allaikum

Dear madam ji

Mujahi retirement ke increments ki according the rules ki comlet letter ke sath knowledge chahye kya har retirement wale sarvant ko ek retirement ka special increment diya jatta please mujie mallomat dein
    app ki nawazish ho gi

• har retirement walay ko increment nahin milti. agar koi employee 1st June ya later ko retire ho to usay 1x Usual Increment for Only Pension Purpose milti hay. Is kay liay kisi letter ki zaroorat nahin. Letter ho ga bhi zaroor magar yeh to Universal law ban chuka hay.

• mustansar rehman says:

all government servants has entitled to get increment for the purpose of calculation of pension only after completing 6-months service in the year.

130. Muhammad Latif Shahid sst says:

AoA, my medical allowance is 909/= only my scale is 16 i m a sst educator ,is there any news about medical allowance ,miss shumaila g?,?

131. raja says:

In faisalabad, khushab , shakupura sst(computer science)are taking 1500 as a computer allowance but others sst(cs) all over the punjab are deprived of cs allowance.what should we have to do that all the cs teachers can gain benefit?

132. Dr.Zafar iqbal says:

Name: Dr. Zafar Iqbal
    Designation: Subject Specialist
    Department: Govt of the punjab Education Department Punjab Lahore pakistan
    Email: ziqbaluos@yahoo.com
    Cell No: o3016793237

I required the Notification about the PhD allowance of Rs.10000/- of finance department Govt. of the punjab lahore pakistan. dated 21th june 2012. If some one have then please send me the same on my email address.

133. M.Z.Iqbal says:

any news abt pay protection case?

134. saleem says:

hello shumaila i am ese (science , math)2012. suna hai tamam graduate teachers ko bps-14 main kiya ja raha hai kya ap k pass iss baray koi information hai kindly bataiye ga zaror thanks

135. raja says:

In punjab some SST(CS) teachers are getting computer allowance 1500pm whereas some are deprieved of it.what will be the solution for equal status in this regard.

136. shahid mehmood says:

dear shumaila
    i m ese educator in punjab govt oppinted in 2009 and i have no teaching allowance given pls advise teaching allowance will give all govt punjab eductares or only for new oppointed educatrs in2012

• shahid mehmood says:

dear shumaila
      men punjab govt men ese bps 9 ka educater hon or men 2009
      men oppinted howa hon mujay teaching allowance nahin mil rahay .kya yeh sub teachers ko milta ay ya new oppinted educators ko
      is ka procedure kia hay

137. M.Z.Iqbal says:

Designation=EST BPS= 14 DEPTT.= EDUCATION
    (punjab)
    ISSUE= can I apply for motorcycle
    loan? if yes then what are terms
    and conditions and procedure?

138. MAQBOOL says:

I AM MAQBOOL AHMAD FROM ISAKHEL MIANWALI.IAM A PST TEACHER IN BPS NO 12. I LIKE YOUR EFFORT FOR TEACHERS.

139. Qazi Imtiaz Ahmed says:

Any one know about pay protection case of educators? Is any petition under consideration or just a propaguda?

140. SHAHZAD says:

NAME: SHAHZAD
    DEPARTMENT: MOD
    POST: JR. ASSISTANT

A.A.
    I AM WORKING IN MINISTRY OF DEFENSE. I JOINED IN OCTOBER, 2001. The post requirement was FA however i was B.Com at the time of joining in october 2001. The advance increments for higher qualifications discontinued from 01-12-2001 approximately 2 months after my joining.

i was unaware about rules. i did not claimed same nigher i was granted from establishment of my department.

now i claimed same but they asked for any other case approved after 2001 for reference to proceed further.

i want to know how can i receive same now w.e.f. October,2001.
    any one who can help?
    any notifications circular in this matter?
    what should i do now:

PLEASE SEND HELPING MATERIAL AT
    FST49@HOTMAIL.COM
    03215086349

• Dear just apply through ur office for advance increments.
      Attach Joining Report
      Ur appointment letter
      Ur Degrees.
      Application with full detail.
      I hope you will avail ur advance increments.
      I think the department will establish committee to ponder over the case.
      As the advance increments were stoped since 01-12-2012 and ur joing is before 01-12-2012.
      Plz comment again here after the department response.

141. Shoukat Ali says:

Salam: I am junior school teacher BPS-14 in education department Sindh since 2008. my qualification is B.E(Electrical),B.Ed. I have to ask a question that is there any opportunity to promote as Subject Specialist, since I am teaching Subject of Physics at higher secondary level since 2008. plz some one may guide in this regard.
    thanks
    Name: Shoukat Ali Laghari
    distt: Badin
    Cell#0333-2502418
    E-mail: shaukat125@yahoo.com

142. Jawad Hussain says:

Name:Jawad Hussain

Designation:Computer Operator

BPS: 15

Department: Health Dept. Govt. of Punjab

Cell No. (Optional)

Email Address: jawadgi@gmail.com

Ur Issue:computer operators can avail the benifit of computer allowance or not??if any notification about comp. allowance for computer operators not key punch operators then please email notification copy...

143. hassan imam says:

kia house allowence and medical allowence should be equal as per zammini ground to all govt emplyees to some benifit and good air otherwise untru will work.

144. Jamil Afridi says:

Any updates regarding COMPUTER ALLOWANCE increase for IT Govt. employees???????? Im in Civil Secretariat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as Programmer

145. Kamran Ali says:

A.O.A I need notification regarding upgradation of Computer Operator BPS-12 to BPS-16 in Pakistan Military Accounts Department.

146. syed adeel ahmed says:

AOA,
    I just want to know that what is the scale of Data Entry Operator in Punjab Government. If any one has the notification, kindly e-mail me b'coz i was given scale 09 for D.E.O. I will be thankful. My e-mail address is gillaniz_1@hotmail.com and my cell # is 0321-4928133.

147. Javed khan says:

AOA!
    I m JAved khan SST,i want to know if any one has the seniority list of ssts(punjab level) for promotion of Head Master.

148. Muhammad Saqib says:

Muhammad Saqib Iqbal, Account Assistant, BS-11
    National Educational Equipment Centre, School Education Department
    03214130963
    saqib_go@yahoo.com

Asslom-O-Alikum to all,

Mujhay ye pochna hai ke punjab govt. mein Account Assistant ka kia scale hai, jab ke baaz departments mein account assistant ka 14 sclae hai, e.g, wapda etc. please is bare mein rehnumai farma dein. aur koi notification etc.
    Thanks

149. Ayyaz Ahmad Malik says:

AOA

AAOs were upgraded and notification was issued in 2010 but latter on they were given back date benefits from 2005. Similarly premilinary stenos were upgraded in 2010 by FST but Govt used delaying tactics and went to supreme court which upheld the decision of FST. Fin Div issued notification on 23 Dec 2012.

Can this case be put up for back date as original decision of FST was upheld.

Similarly other upgradation case can be taken up where basic decision is up held by higher courts.

150. Jamil Afridi says:

Salam, Any updates regarding Computer Allowance increase for IT Govt. employees???????? Im in Civil Secretariat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as Programmer

151. M.Z.Iqbal says:

is there any website from where any notification of punjab govt can be obtained?

152. Ghulam Mustafa says:

Name: Ghulam Mustafa

Designation: Budget and Accounts Examiner

BPS 16

Department Officer of the District and Session Judge Khanewal

Cell No. (Optional) 0334-6078660

Email Address gmustafach138@gmail.com

153. anwarali says:

i am accountant in bps 14 in punjab govt. kia hamara pay scale 16 ni ? punjab k un department jin 16 bps ma accountant hota ha? koi proof?

154. M.Z.Iqbal says:

BPS= 14 DEPTT.= EDUCATION (punjab)
    can I apply for motorcycle loan? if yes then what are terms and conditions and procedure?

155. Jamil Afridi says:

Name: Jamil Afridi

Designation: Computer Programmer

BPS: 17

Department: Zakat & Ushr Department, Civil Secretariat

Cell No.0333-9313303

Email Address: jamil_afridi2004@yahoo.com

Salam, Any updates regarding Computer Allowance increase for IT Cadets employees, Shumaila?

156. Saeed Raja says:

Name: Hassan Karim

Designation:

BPS: 16

Department

Cell No.

Email Address
    According to Finance Department Punjab Lahore Notification No. FD-PC-2-1/77 dated 16.05.1977 ” A person possessing Master in Library Science is entitled to draw B-S 17 as personal scale”.
    You are, therefore, requested to kindly flourish the information regarding this notification and its further amendments. I come to know that Govt. of punjab totally baned all personal scales in Punjab. Kia koi meri help kar skata hay is maamlay main?

• Habib ur Rehman says:

Keep the upgradation of civil servant through Seniority base aside, what is the Rule and Procedure of the 25 % supervisory Quota related to assistant Director/Deputy Director posts annonced and test conducted by Public Service Commision. Eligibility Criteria, Test Schedule, Qualification Needed, Age Relaxation, After how many Years should Reconducting test and Interview,
      Why this part is negligible,Depressed?
      Importance: Highly Qualified, Trustworthy, Educated, Honourable, Civil Servants will be selected and those Civil Servant will be precious part and portion of Department.