Seniority List FGEIs Teaching Staff BPS-16 and Above

The seniority list of the Federal Govt Educational Employees BPS- 16 and above has been issued recently by the FGEIs (C/G) Dte GHQ Rawalpindi. It is provisional seniority list. The main feature of this seniority list is that all the Urdu Medium and English Medium teachers have been merged into the same seniority list as all the Federal Govt Educational Institutions now are working as English Medium and there is no concept of Urdu Medium. This seniority list consists of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Vise Principals BPS-17, Principals BPS-18, Principals BPS-19 and Principals BPS-20 of Federal Govt Employees. Seniority List of MTTs and seniority list of TUGTs is expected to issue soon.

1. iqbal hussain says:

I want to know about the promotion pbs 17 to pbs 18 i have been upgraded to pbs 17 on 1-1-2011
    give me the detail of promotion.

2. Khalid says:

Will u plz upload the senrty lst of SSTs?

3. shafiq ur rehman says:

Respectd madm , complete seniority list ni nzr aa rhi TGT ki. osy kesy find krn or plz EST ki b upload krn . hmy EMIS ME check krny me asani ho gi. thanks

4. junaid says:

madam there is any promotional exam in fgei as in agp and in military accounts 14 to 17 upgrad

5. adeel says:

AOA
    When will house hiring be revised?

6. M.Adeel says:

AOA

I am Admin Officer BS 16 in Urdu Science Board Govt of Pakistan.I filed an appeal in FST Lahore.FST passed a Judgement for up gradation of my post (Admin Officer) from BS 16 to BS 17.Can I get the contact number of 9 Admin Officers of FGEIs (C/G) who have filed an appeal in FST Islamabad.
    Regards
    Adeel

7. abdul maajid says:

where is TGTs seniority list????????? this is the list of above 16.

8. khalid says:

Hi dear shumaila
    aap college teachers ke barey main boht kam news upload kartey ho.last days bps 17 to 18 aour bps 18 to 19 meetings hoi thi. lkn aap ne koi khaber nahi di. govt. nazar andaz karti hai app to na karain . thanks pls upload the seniority list of college teachers of govt. colleges in punjab.and updates of promotions. thanks

9. muiz says:

i want to get tgt senority list but i could not download it kindly help me

• AllahMuhammad92786 says:

dear you can download the seniority list easily. Just clik the Picture of Download and u will successfully download it.