Advance Salary Loan Calculator

It is a simple Calculator for the calculation of Advance Salary Loan. It calculates the interest amount as well as the detail of installments. I have applied it for the National Bank of Pakistan Advance Salary Loan that showed 100 % accurate results. The interest amount on loan for other banks is not valid for this calculator as their calculation of interest is not according to the NBP Advance Salary Loan Interest calculation.

This calculator shows the Payment Date, Beginning Balance, Scheduled Payment, Principal Amount, Interest Amount and the Ending Balance. You can see the remaining balance of interest as well as the remaining balance of actual amount during any month. You can also see the Scheduled Monthly Payment Installment Amount as well as the Total Amount of Interest.

I will now illustrate now here with examples how you can calculate your interest amount as well as full schedule of payment.

In the picture as you see the main Heading is “Enter Values”. Let’s fill all the columns in this heading. Just type the amount of Loan that you want to get from the Bank. Suppose you want to get a loan of Rs. 300,000/- (Three Hundred Thousands). Enter 300,000 values here in the row of ‘Loan Amount’. Type the Annual Interest Rate in the second row. For NBP I think interest rate is 19% or 19.5%. Type Loan Period in years. You can type any value 1 to 5 according to your requirement. Suppose you want to take loan for 5 years then you should type 5 in this row. Type 12 in the row ‘Number of Payments per Year’. Left the row of ‘Optional Extra Payments” as most of us don’t want to pay extra payment.  Now just press enter. You will see the all the calculations are in your view. For the total amount of Advance Salary Loan of Rs. 300,000/- installment amount will be Rs. 7782.17 if the interest rate is 19% and the total amount of interest will be Rs. 166,929.92.

NBP Advance Loan

Download Advance Salary Loan Calculator:

Advance Salary Loan Calculator

Don't Forget:  NBP Enhanced Advance Salary Loan

1. tariq mahmood says:

Madam main army main hn main ny advance salary k ley nbp ki branch main visit kia to mujhy bank manager ny kaha k hm army walon ko loan nai dety q k in ki posting kisi or city main hojati hy to hamain prob hoti hy, kya madam waqaee asa hy k main army main hony ki wajah sy ye facility use nai krsakta? Halan k main govt employee hn

2. syed Noor ul hassan says:

ASSALAM ALAKOM! JANAB E ALA MAY NAY AK DAFA NBP SAY ADVANCE SALARY WASOL KI HY.IN KA BAQYA BE MUJ HY.BARAHE KARAM KIA MAY DOBARA ESY DORAN DOBRA ADVANCE SALARY KAY SAKTA HO....PLEASE Mujy juld inform kejey.

3. Mudasir says:

Respected sir..i want loan of 60 lakh for purchading home and monthly income is one lakh..how muh monthly instalment should be pay..plz tell me..thanks..

4. shabana awan says:

i m a gazetted govt employee. 60 plus salary . i want to get one million loan for 3 years. how much monthly installment it would be please.

5. farooqsabi says:

Dear madum.meri salery 18000 hai.mujh max kitana loan mil sakta hai 5 years k liye.or kitna interst banyga 5 years ka.monthy stalment kia bany gi ?

6. Muhammad Khalid Sharif says:

Loan 2 lac

7. Waqar says:

Dear mam i m waqar serving in govt dept and want to take loan 300000 on five yr inst plz tell me total intrest and monthlt instl plz. My monthly salary is 29 thousand

8. Abdul Rahim says:

Mam agr mai 400000 lac rupy nilka ln to 5 sal mai kitna paisa total jama karwana ho ga or monthly installment kia ho ge

9. Mehmood says:

MY Name is Mehmood
    I need loan 300000 my s
    alary is 25 thous or muja lon ke liya apply krna hai to kase kro pliz replz me

10. Khalid Qureshi says:

dear i want to get Rs 2,50,000. from NBP advance salary how much i will have to pay per month?

11. Danyal says:

hello sir , I want to know about the complete terms and conditions of this scheme if there is any link please guide me, If not please tell me In case of death of the employee what are the rules and what % of monthly salary can be deducted at most - if in case 1 or 2 installments are short , what is the rule if there is balance available the 3rd month. Thanks

12. Amjad Goher says:

I'm a government servant ,I want advance salary one million
    Please caluate the total mark up and monthly instalment
    And total refund amount
    If we refund in 36. Or 48 instalment what will be mark up at this returning duration
    1. 1000000! Totel markup
    2. 650000 total mark up

• Dear Amjad if you return the loan in 36 installments and the interest rate is 19% then the total interest amount will be Rs. 319616/- and the monthly installment will be Rs. 36656/- Thanks

13. SYED ZAIB ULLAH SHAH says:

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM.
    SIR,
    I AM A GOVERNMENT SERVANT, WORKING IN BPS.17 AT HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT KPK SINCE 2006,
    I GET A SALARY MORE THAN 50,000 ON MCB,
    I WANT TO GET ADVANCE SALARY LOAN OF AMOUNT 5-LAC (500000),
    PLEASE PROVIDE THE COMPLETE INFORMATION REGARDING
    PROCEDURE,
    MONTHLY INSTALLMENT,
    totall markup on 500000,

thanks

Syed zaib ullah shah

• Dear Syed Zaib, if the interest rate is 19% then 12970/- monthly Installment, 278216/- Interest amount Thanks

• syed zaib ULLAH Shah says:

Assalam-O-Alaikum
        Dear mam,
        Ist of all very Thankful to you for your quick reply earlier.
        mam, as per your provided information, on the amount of 5lac, a total interest of 278216 @ of 12970 per month.
        if 19% interest applied on 5Lac ,then according to a simple calculation 95000 amount come as a interest,

why 278216 instead of 95000?

please informed?

thanks

14. yasir says:

Dear i am working in bank of punjab in the capacity og grade II officer , my salary is 30000 , so can I awail this advance salary loan facility of amount Rs.500000...

15. shahid iqbal says:

dear thanx... or kindly installment bhe bta den k kitni bany ge ?

16. Shahbaz says:

I want to get a car
    How can I get

17. sulaman says:

mari mobile shap hai main ny 400000 lon aplly krna hai plz kia prosess hai

18. sanwal hussain says:

i want to get the loan of 50000 . what would be the terms if i return it in 12 months + interest rate+per month installment

19. Zaheer Ahmad says:

Dear!
    Download link of 'Loan Calculator' is not working.Please bring it in order or send me the file on this email ID: zaheer_ier@hotmail.com.
    I need it urgently so please send it as early as possible.
    Thanks

20. Aftab Khattak says:

I can not download loan calculator. Also my department is an autonomous body and the finance department is not agree to sign the bank loan application or any such documents then what I should do to get the benefit of bank loan. please reply me on my email address.

21. Jamil Ahmad qadri says:

if I get 300000 for 60 months how much I shall return?

22. rana azram says:

wht wil b ime if draws 8 lac or 10 lac fr 5 yrs plz tel fr both option

23. Umar says:

I have gross salary 20000
    how much loan i can get
    what is interest on it
    what is instalmet
    what is total return after 5 years.

24. Ilyas Hashmi says:

I had taken a NBP Advance salary in Aug 2010, and now I want to reschedule the loan. But bank manager refused, according to him, NBP restricted low scale(BPS1 to 12)employees to reschedule loan.
    can you help me to clear the real situation.
    thanks.

25. Hamid Ali says:

Nice Working on any MS Office
    interest rate is 19%

26. Javed kHan says:

How can download NBP loan Calculator???

27. Amir says:

I have a prob to open loan calculator. The file extention is .xlt
    Instead of .xls plz upload the relevent file type which may help me to open easily
    Regards