Govt of Pakistan Reluctant to Introduce Unified Pay Scales

According to the Daily News dated 16-12-2012, Govt is reluctant to introduce Unified Pay Scales for the Govt Employees of Pakistan. The hopes of employees have been dashed to grounds as the Govt have not finalized their framework on Unified Pay Scales and not shown any willingness in this regard within this stipulated period and thus there seems nothing in connecting with UPS wef 01-01-2013.

Dr. Ishrat Hussain confirmed to The News on Saturday that they have not received formal response and the work on Unified Pay Scales from the provinces. The committee proposed phase wise implementation on the recommendations so that there may be no burden on national exchequer.

On Housing monetizing Federal as well as Provinces Governments are not also willing. According to the sources, Judiciary and Armed Forces would not be subject to Uniform Pay Scales and they will continue their existing Pay Scales.

The summary is that in the near future there seems nothing in the favour of employees as I thing there is nothing to be done wef 01-01-2013.

1. Abdul Rahim says:

Dear madam, A.O.A I am working as Stenographer in lower judiciary, I was awarded selection grade-15 from BPS-12, whether I am entitled for BPS-16 as per notification dated 21-3-2013 of Sindh govt.

2. SHOUKAT ALI says:

Madam, A.O.A,
    I have been appointed as HST BPS-16 in education department sindh on 3 years contract period and the terms and conditions are same as regular employees viz, annual increment admissible as regular employee, leave rules etc.
    Since I have applied through proper channel in same department and my current job is Junior school teacher BPS-14. I remained as JST on contract w.e.f 19-08-2008 to 31-02-212. Then I was regularized w.e.f 01-02-2012. Now my question is that whether my salary will increase in accordance like regular employees or the salary will be fixed as newly appointee. Plz madam guide in this matter.

Thanks
    Shaukat125@yahoo.com
    0333-2502418

3. Azhar shah says:

Hello Dears,
    I am govt: personnel of KPK and working in health department as Computer Operator, i send & convey my this message for all of you that in all C/Operators working in BPS-12 in All Deptt: KPK, on other side in Federal Deptts: and Punjab, sindh and Balochistan Govt: deptts: have already computer operators working in BPS-16, which is showing clearly illegal and discrimination and against the rules and regulation, if any person or specially Mem: ShumailaKamal, have notification / order of C/Operator BPS-12 send me on my email, for putup the case in High court for further appropriate action. 03145088388

4. Asmat says:

Is thE nEws Of Mashriq News paper athentic Or a jUst a rUmour??? Plzz Inform Me sis....

5. Asmat says:

For rationalized pay scale jUxt read tOday Mashriq new paper...

6. sabir says:

According to one website ke Govt UPS 27 december ko announce ker sakti hai on Benazir Shaheed's day of shahadat

7. Farhan Mirza says:

Can you tell me plz that computer allowance for IT Educators(BPS 16) is not allowed in punjab??

8. sabir says:

Ab kuch nahi hoga forget about it specially ab to yearly increment bhi lag gaya hai. Now please don't wait for any meeting ager kuch hona hota to hojata ab kuch nahi hoga.

9. M shafiq khan says:

Dear sister told me that there is any allowance on M.phil degree in kpk.If yes then how much.Dear inform me about the next meeting of pay and pension committee or any other step of government to introduce uniform and revise pay scale.

10. faheem says:

Khatam ho gaya pay and pension commitee ka kam? Ya koi meeting ho ge ? Kia koi umeed ha ya khatam?

11. ahmed says:

yes shafiq this the main things
    you are absolutly right and explain the athentic points.

12. M shafiq khan says:

The sad news posted by u that govt showes resistance to introduce unified pay scale is true at what extent.if the posted news is true then question arise who formed pay and pension commity.what is the objectives of pay and pension commity and who order the commity to do work for unified pay scale .

13. Khalid says:

I have unconfirmed news that Benevolent Fund deduction is going to increase manifold now.

14. ishtiaqkhan says:

main far 1993 apiment matrik hon mara bacik katna hona chaiy

15. Farman wali says:

Dear sabir you r right only through these two department AGPR and Superem court can give us unifed pay scale if AGPR go on strike and if all govt employees file a case in Supeream court .

16. Riaz Abro says:

Aslam o alaikum
    sister mra scale BPS NO.7 hy or main matric qulification pe appoint howa tha to ab meri taleem b sc hy to mujhe kitny increament mlain gy plz kindly inform i am waiting for your answar .

17. ANWAR HUSSAIN says:

AOA. I M COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR IN BPS-17 I WANT TO ASK THAT IS THERE ANY COMPUTER ALLOWANCE AND ALSO M.PHIL ALLOWANCE AS WELL AS TEACHING ALLOWANCE OR ANY OTHER RELEVENT ALLOWANCE.
    THANKS

18. Hafeez says:

time pass ho ra ha kuch nae ha