Notification BS/B.Sc (Hon) etc Equivalent to MA/M.Sc.

As I already published the proof of MA Education equivalent to M.ED in the earlier posts, now I am publishing the Notification of Notification BS/B.Sc (Hon) etc Equivalent to MA/M.Sc.

In this notification it is clear that BE/BSc.Engg./BSc (Hons), Agri./. B.Pharm/ MBBS/BS (CS), BS (IT), BBA (Hons) or LLB or equivalent held after 4 years/8 semesters (16 to 18 weeks each) studies and upon qualifying  minimum 124 to 136 credit hours with admission requirements as Intermediate or equivalent involving 12 years schooling as equivalent to MA/MSc degrees awarded after 4 years of post intermediate education (2 years BA/BSc + 2 years MA/MSc) in general stream for the purpose of employment in BPS-17 and for higher education.

BS Equailance

Don't Forget:  MA Education Equivalent to M.ED

1. rizwan shahzad says:

is notification ma equivalent for the purpose of BS 17 ha. agr vacancy BS 16 ki ho to kya degree equivalent to master consider nhi ho gi?

2. ghazanfar says:

madam

m ny 4 years general
    nursing karachi.sindh
    board sy kia ha.usi base p bsc nursing ki ha punjab university lahore sy

m 10.saal sy
    jobless hun.or field
    chang krna chahta
    hun

kya bsc nursing ba level ki job ky equal ha plz help

3. salmankhan says:

dear mam,

kia app bata sakten han ke b-tec (hon) 4years is reconized by HEC and equall to engineering as many univsty start Bsc engineering technology like U-E-T so kia ye degree HEC recognized ha or equall to engineering ha

4. naveed says:

Madm kaya procedure hai next.plz guide. BE engg ki degree equivalent karanay k liye kaya krna ho ga.plz guide

5. Zohaib says:

Dear Madam...!

Is BS(Computer Science) equivalent to BS(Software Engineering) and BS (Information Technology)?

6. S.M.HAFEEZ LAHORE. says:

Plz tell me that LL.M is equal to M.Phill plz tell further me where from the copy of Nottification can be obtained/downlod.ok.

7. C.RAMESH says:

I have completed MA Education .I ask to clear to my question. Is MA Education equal to M.Ed?

8. IJAZ AHMAD says:

pl conform about B-Tech (HONS) IS A BECHLORE DEGREE OR NOT ,PL SEND ME A FULL DETAIL & PL TELL ME ABOUT WHO IS CONSERN IT IN ISLAMABAD PL PROVIDE POSTAL ADDRESS OR Email ADD I SHALL BE VERY THANK FULL TO U MADAM
    WITH BEST WISHES..............IJAZ AHMAD

9. Dr Tahir Kharal says:

AOA

Any one has the notification of equivalence degree of M.Phil. which degrees are equivalent to M.Phil

10. Mazhar says:

Plz share notification m.sc(hons) two years after b.sc(hons) four years is equal to m.phil

11. faheem says:

12. tabasum says:

asslam o alakum!
    kindly mje ye bata dein k federal govt k jo mulazam hain agr un ki night duty ho tu un ko over time milta hai ar kya night duty k bad next day chuti hoti hai. me army me hon ar adhoc base pe UDC hon, hmri har month me night duty as duty clerk lagti hai, kindly mje inform krin k hm adhoc walon ko over time milta hai k ni. ar duty se next day kya chuti hoti hai.

Regards

13. Naveed Ur Rehman says:

Dear Madam

Thanks so much for sharing.Great Job