The Punjab Education Department (School Education) Service/Recruitment Rules 1987 Updated on 24-12-2008

I am here giving you the brief of the Punjab Education Department (School Education) Service/Recruitment Rules 1987 that were last updated on 24-12-2008. In these rules you will get all the detail of Appointing Authority, minimum qualification for appointment, method of recruitment, age for initial appointment.

You can get for recruitment/service guidance for all the appointments here. The recruitment/service rules for Primary School Teacher, EST, P.E.T, SSTs, Headmasters, DEO and all the other categories for Punjab School Education Department have been mentioned with full detail.

I have also tried to illustrate you the full story about this scheme. I hope you will now understand the full situation. (A special Post by Muhammad Sadiq Sial)

Recruitment Rules

Download Recruitment Rules Punjab Education Department

1. Abdullah says:

Dear sir/Madam,
    ma ya janna chata hun mary father TEVTA/ Technical Education and Vocitional Training Authority ma BPS-17 k malazam han un ko Faalaj (Parllses) ho gia hy ab wo job ni kr sakty or na hi mujhy theek tiraqay sy guide kaskty han . un ki serivce taqribn 32 years ki hy or un ki age abi is month 57 years or 10 months hay kia hun un ki Retirement k li Madical Board apply kr sakty han or hum ma sy koi bhi un kay Department ma job hasil karsakta hy .Ma bhot confuse hun is bary ma. kun ka mary walad ab is qabal ni han wo thek sy bol b ni sakty or un k department waly kuch khaty han k ab ap Madical board k lia aply ni kr sakty un ki service 25 years sy zyada hay or kuch khaty han ap kar sakty han lakn age 60 hony sy 2 saal phaly apply kr sakty han agr retirment ma 2 saal baqi han to phir ni kr sakty mary abu ki Date of berth 10-jan-1957 hay

2. Abdullah says:

A-O-A,
    Sir/Madam
    ma ya janna chata hun mary father TEVTA/ Technical Education and Vocitional Training Authority ma BPS-17 k malazam han un ko Falaaj ho gia hy ab wo job ni kr sakty or na hi mujhy theek tiraqay sy gide kaskty han . un ki serivce taqribn 32 years ki hy or un ki age abi is month 57 years or 10 months hay kia hun un ki Retirement k li Madical Board apply kr sakty han or hum ma sy koi bhi un kay Department ma job hasil karsakta hy .Ma bhot coufusr hun is bary ma

3. hafeez says:

Hi Maim,
    I am an officer of Punjab Govt working in BS 18 and being at the verge of promotion for BS 19. During service, I have earned extra qualification of M Phil. My ACR record is between average and good. I want to know that does extra qualification will help me in earning some points to get chances of promotion. Would you please email any courts decision policy or precedents

4. Khuram Shehzad says:

Salam how r u? I want to know that whether incharge headmistress of high school which have ddo power can appoint class IV servant in 17a case if DEO SE request her to appoint. Now the DEO SE is not counter signing the appointment letter and the joining report he says incharge headmistress who has ddo cannot appoint and i will not counter sign kindly give me any reference also in service rules or etc.Salam how r u? I want to know that whether incharge headmistress of high school which have ddo power can appoint class IV servant in 17a case if DEO SE request her to appoint. Now the DEO SE is not counter signing the appointment letter and the joining report he says incharge headmistress who has ddo cannot appoint and i will not counter sign kindly give me any reference also in service rules or etc.
    email hizohaib3@gmail.com

5. muhammad ahmad says:

Sir if a Govt servant in Edu department quits due to personnel problem, what is the procedure? after quitting, can he/she remains eligible to get again a Govt job?

6. Sadiq Sial says:

Dear Reader AOA Govt of Punjab "School Education"is paying the benefit of Premature Increment to all teacher on in service promotion accept PST who gets promotion as EST.Through this site I inform you this is willful ignorance of PSTs.Please stand up for your right You may contact with me through Madam Shumaila thanks

7. Sadiq Sial says:

good

• babar rashid says:

dear sir, i am servant of health department in children hospital Lahore last ten year , during my service i improved mu education but no per motion please help the any notification and law law passing on quantification bases