Notification of Grant of Computer Allowance Rs. 1500/- PM to SSTs & SSEs (Computer Science) Faisalabad

Executive District Officer (EDO) Faisalabad has issued Endst No. 4338/Admin dated 13th April 2013 regarding the Computer Allowance to the Punjab Govt School SSTs and SSEs (Computer Science). This has been issued in pursuance of the Punjab Education Department Lahore Notification No. US (Budget) 1-8/2007 dated 08-05-2007 and subsequent guidance issued by Director Public Instructions (S.E) vide Order No. 6807/ Admn [Male]-2 dated 05-07-2012. The SSTs /SSEs (Computer Science) are entitled for grant of Rs. 1500/- per month as Computer Allowance.

The District Account Office, Faisalabad has been instructed to allow the same allowance to the concerned employees and the same be included in their pay slips. It is to clarify the said allowance has not been granted to the relative employees of many districts and they were demanding the same allowance since long. Now the District Faisalabad relative employees have been granted the Computer Allowance.

Computer Allowance Faisalabad

1. Farhat iqbal kayani says:

Dear Madam,
    please inform me about the expected date of promotion/ dpc of sst to ss and sst to headmaster in punjab school education department .
    Thanks u a lot.

2. yousaf says:

Dear ShumailaKamal / All readers

I am an employee if Govt. of Punjab appointed as Junior Clerk and working as Computer Operator since long time, whereas, it has come into my knowledge through a friend that Punjab Govt. has issued a notification through fianance department, in which it is stated that Clerical Staff which are working as KPO or CO are now awarded with COMPUTER ALLOWANCE ". i have searched alot but didn't get it in web sites. If one of you know about the notification, kindly send it to my email address "yousafortum@yahoo.com" or call me on 03336121341

Thanks to all...

3. Mian Muneeb says:

AOA
    I am Computer teacher plz send me Computer Allowance notification on my E-Mail (Sadiqdane@yahoo.com) or upload Punjab Education Department Lahore Notification No. US (Budget) 1-8/2007 dated 08-05-2007 and Director Public Instructions (S.E) vide Order No. 6807/ Admn [Male]-2 dated 05-07-2012.
    thanks

Muhammad muneeb Akhtar
    Govt.Sadiq Dane High School Bahawalpur

4. Altaf Chandio says:

Respected All Readers.
    I am an employee if Govt. of Sindh appointed as Junior Clerk and working as Computer Operator, whereas, it has came into my knowledge through a friend that Sindh Govt. has issued a notification through fianance department, in which it is stated that Clerical Staff are now awarded with COMPUTER ALLOWANCE ". i have searched alot but didn't get it in web sites. if one of you know about the notification, kindly send it to my email address "altaf230@live.com" or call me on 03003470041

Thanks to all...

5. muhammad saleem farooq says:

AOA
    plz upload Punjab Education Department Lahore Notification No. US (Budget) 1-8/2007 dated 08-05-2007 and Director Public Instructions (S.E) vide Order No. 6807/ Admn [Male]-2 dated 05-07-2012.

thanks

6. Ali says:

Kaya Chakwal district ka computer allowance ka notification whoa ha. plz upload.

7. Ghulam mustafa says:

Can IT Lab Incharges get computer allowance of Faisalabad?

8. Naveed Ur Rehman says:

A.O.A MADAM CAN WE APPLY IN OUR DISTRICT FOR THIS ALLOWANCE ON THE BASIS OF THIS NOTIFICATION?

• Dear Naveed, you can try for the same.

• Naveed Ur Rehman says:

Madam thanks so much please if possible also publish the punjab govt. notifications regarding this
        Punjab Education Department Lahore Notification No. US (Budget) 1-8/2007 dated 08-05-2007 and Director Public Instructions (S.E) vide Order No. 6807/ Admn [Male]-2 dated 05-07-2012.thanks

• Ok Dear Naveed I ll try to publish the same when ever i get the same. Thanks

• Jalil says:

Respected Shumaila,

plz send me urgently the notification of
            plz send me immedietly

ap ny is ko lazmi search kr k mje email karni hai

• Dear as soon as i receive the same I ll publish the same at mine site. Thanks

9. asad says:

All clerical staff is working in computer. Maximum work load very hard and sitting extra working hours. It is therefore requested that grant of computer allowance are authorized to all clerical staff.