Estimated Increase in Salaries of the Govt Employees in the Budget 2013-14

According the Budget 2013-14 the salaries for the employees have been increased with different rates. Federal Govt as well as Punjab Govt has announced 10% increase in the salaries for the Govt Employees. Khyber Pakhtunkhawa and Sindh Govt has announces 10 to 15% increase in salaries.

The expected amount of these increased salaries Basic Pay Scale wise is as under:

Basic Pay Scale

4300

8570

4300

8570

1. Arif Khan says:

Dear Madam
    Congrats to you for hosting such a magnanimous task of helping out the employees who never had such a forum for seeking help.

1) .I am a federal govt employee in NTDC i.e. National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited presently under the umbrella of PEPCO( Pakisan Electic Power Company) formerly an integral part of what is known as WAPDA.

I was posted at Islamabad & having an official residence in the federal capital there after I was posted in KPK & was asked to vacate the house after 4 months of transfer under the rules.

Please help me out if there is any precedent in the federal capital if the officer is posted out of city and still retaining official accommodation at islamabad? OR any other law allowing a federal govt employee to keep an accomodation any where irrespective of place of posting when I am surrendering my house rent since day one OR any court decision or any other related support in this regard??

2). Secondly they have imposed on me a standard/market rent of Rs. 35000/- per month for the period beyond 4 months, which is far beyond my capacity to pay.

I would highly appreciate if you could send me any helpful stuff on my email.

Best Regards

2. arif says:

Dear Madam
    I am a federal govt employee (former Wapda) & residing in official accomodation. I have been posted out of the city & the department is pressing hard to vacate the official accomodation. I cannot vacate the house due to, primarily ,my children s' education & secondarily due to deteriorating law & order situation in KP.

Kindly help me out if any one can quote such a rule of Federal Govt that can be used for retaining official accommodation, please.
    Regards

3. shaukat ali says:

dear madam;
    i have been appointed as high school teacher BPS-15 on contract basis. i had applied through proper channel and at present i m junior school teacher BS 14, on regular basis w.e.f 01-02-2012. now what will be my job status and salary protection, also guide me how should i join new job as this job is also in the same department whether i should take Lien or just relieve from the post.

4. MOHAMMAD ALI says:

SALAM MADAM!
    I AM FINE I HOPE U R FINE TOO.MADAM KINDLY GIVE ME SOME UPDATE ABOUT THE 20 % CASE WHICH EMPLOYEES UNION HAD WON ONE MONTH AGO.
    BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD THAT D.B.A / FINANCE DIVISION HAS DONE APPEAL ON IT.
    I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THE ACT OF THIS KINDNESS.

YOUR'S TRUELY
    MOHAMMAD ALI
    FROM QUETTA BALOCHISTAN.

5. MOHAMMAD ALI says:

SALAM MADAM!
    I AM FINE I HOPE U R FINE TOO. MADAM KINDLY TELL ME ANY UPDATE OF 20% WHOSE EMPLOYEES UNION HAS WON TWO MONTHS BEFORE. IS IT TRUE DBA HAS DONE APPEAL AGAINST 20% .KINDLY REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

6. MOHAMMAD ALI says:

SALAM DEAR SHUMAILA,
    I AM FINE I HOPE U R FINE TOO. DEAR KINDLY CONFIRM ME THAT THAT I AM LOWER DIVISIONAL CLERK IN FEDERAL EMPLOYEES HOUSING FOUNDATION ISLAMABAD AND PRESENTLY I AM IN QUETTA ON DEPUTATION IN MY ATTACH DEPARTMENT. SO WILL I BE ABLE TO GET PREMATURE INCREMENT ALONG WITH ITS PREVIOUS DUES.

7. Jam Sapar says:

Madam,
    AoA
    I need pension notification government of sindh plz send on my email.
    thax

8. muhammad nadir hussain says:

madem plz aap hamaine yeh batta sakti hain kay hum public health engg . lay employe regullar ho saktye hain kay nehi plz tell me <<

9. MUHAMMAD ALI says:

DEAR SHUMAILA:
    SALAM I HOPE U R FINE . DEAR CAN U PLEASE TELL ME TWO THINGS. FIRST WHEN WILL THE FEDERAL EMPLOYEES BE GIVEN PREMATURE INCREMENT AND WILL IT BE GIVEN WITH ARREARS KINDLY GIVE ME COMPLETE UPDATES REGARDING PREMATURE INCREMENT. SECOND WHEN WILL THE OLD 20% PERCENT BE GIVEN TO FEDERAL EMPLOYEES. NOT THE ONE WHICH CASE NOW THE EMPLOYEES WON. I AM TALKING ABOUT OLD ONE. PLEASE UPDATE ME SOON. IF U DON'T MIND SO PLEASE TEXT ME THE BOTH UPDATES ON ME CELL NUMBER. 0333-7901535
    REGARDS!
    MUHAMMAD ALI FORM QUETTA BALOCHISTAN.

• Dear Muhammad Ali Federal Govt has now started fixing the pays with premature increment on Upgradation.
      20% Allowance is still not notified. Hope soon be done.

• MUHAMMAD ALI says:

DEAR SHUMAILA:
        SALAM! WHEN WILL THE PREMATURE INCREMENT BE GIVEN TO FEDERAL EMPLOYEES . I MEAN TO SAY HOW MUCH TIME WILL THE PROCESS TAKE. AND SECONDLY WILL THIS PREMATURE INCREMENT BE GIVEN TO LOWER DIVISIONAL CLERKS WHO ARE APPOINTED IN 2009. IF YES SO HOW MUCH WILL THEY BE.PAID.
        REGARDS!
        MOHAMMAD ALI FROM QUETTA BALOCHISTAN.

• Dear Muhammad Ali fixations on the premature increment on upgradation have been made. It means Govt is already giving the same. This increment will be given to those employees who have been upgraded.

10. Liaquat Ali says:

Dear Madam,
    AoA,
    I am an engineer serving in SSGCL.
    Why any increment in salary by Federal government does not directly/timely affect our salaries?
    Is SSGCL not a Federal organization? Or it has any different status?
    Please reply.
    Regards

11. Raja Sajjad says:

Madam Shumaila kya app bata sakteen hain k benevolent fund say jo marriage grant Rs.50000/- miltee hay wo Railways employee ko b mil sakti hay k nahee. Matlab Pakistan Railways k employees Ben Fund say benefits lay saktay hain?? plz reply

12. Muhammad shehzad khan says:

2nd question:
    6o year pury krny py benwlt fund se 1 month ki pay milti hai jo D.C.O se milti hai. kia yeh guzted officer k liy hai ya non guzted empolys k liy bhi hia (agriculture deparment punjab)

13. Javed Ahmed says:

our department is belong to ministry of interior and our hard area allce is Rs.50 since last 50 yrs. kia esy increase nahi karna chahey. aaj se 50 yrs pehly sugar 5 ki aur aj 60 ki magar hamara hard area allce ab b 50

14. MUHAMMAD ALI says:

RESPECTED MADAM SALAM!
    I AM FINE I HOPE U R FINE TOO. I AM REALLY GLADE TO SEE THIS SITE AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS FOR ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYERS. MY QUESTION TO U IS. IS IT TRUE THAT FEDERAL GOVT HAS INCREASED SALARIES OF EMPLOYERS GRADE 1-9 15 % AND SECONDLY GOVT HAS ALSO INCREASED 50 % IN MEDICAL ALLOWANCE . KINDLY REPLY ME PLEASE.

15. ALMAS MALIK says:

Dear Sister is any news about increase in medical, house rent and conveyance allowance.

because as per jang news dated 12-june-2013

medical increase 500 rupees, house rent is payed 45% as per basic of 2011 and conveyance allowance is increase 20%.

but now after increasing the basic salary, (allowances are not confirmed).

please share if you have any news/update

16. ahsun says:

Shayed ma apna sawal clear nai kr ska. KIA ye possible ha k Punjab or federal 10% hi increase lee or baki province 15%. Yani ye discrimination nai hogi. Kyunki aj tk aisa pehle nai hua ye pehla case ha. Plz offer ur comments

17. ahsun says:

3 provinces ne 15% salary adhoc increment ka elan KIA ha scale 1-16 tk. Punjab or federal ne sirf 10% ka elan KIA ha. KIA ye possible ha k 2 different salary pay scales chal paren country ma.?? Ya govt sb employees ka 15% karegi??
    KIA ye discrimination nai ha.
    Plz offer ur comments.

18. EHSAN ULLAH says:

19. Anwar ul haq says:

bhai mein POF ka mulazim hun aaj sy qareeb 8 sy 10 saal pehly Govt ny hamary Danger area allownce sy pabandi uthai thi magr hamein abi tak hamara haq nai mila supreme court ny be hamary haq mein faisala dy rakha hy mgr ham ghareeboon ki koi nai sunnta yei agr parliment ya court employees k sath hota tu next day unko dy diya jata mgr hamein kaha jata hy force behaind forces ham ko hamysha har jaga behain aur blind e rakha jata hy kiun kiun kiun?

• shaukat nawaz says:

defence kay allied department.... na idhar kay no udhar kay... hum b ap kay sath hain

20. bilal says:

Shumaela ape.
    Im working in arf pac kamra.
    In bps 14 on contrct...
    Kia goverment ne banned utha dea ha new vacancies k lea???
    Contrct per to koi ezat he nahe kse ke.

Or kia ye humare salary barhaen gy ya wo phele ke terah fix he rehne ha?

21. M.Sarfraz says:

as salam o alaikum

do u agree on that after so much inflation pays are increased only 10 percent and especially of lower scales like me who is working in scale 9

22. Naseer Ahmad Tahir says:

Dear Sister G,

I really appreciate your efforts to update the Govt. employees regarding their issues. My question is that on 31.05.2013 Ministry of Finance issued a notification for grant of pre-mature increment to all upgraded cadre employees, Is this pre-mature increment will be granted to those employees who already possess the same scales in which they upgraded, like stenotypist in BPS-14

• Dear it is a unique issue. I think there would be done something in this matter. Hope best. I think for these employees there should be 2 increments as the court said that upgradation is as promotion. If an employee promotes in the same scale and gets 2 increments and in the same way if an employee is upgraded in the same scale he must have to give two increments.

23. naeem says:

Kia Govt ye bahana nahi kara gi k khazana khali ha wo 10% b bari mushkal se de rahain han

24. muhammad tahir rasul says:

Respected Shumaila Kumal, this is a great deed you are performing well.A notification regarding pension was given some days ago. Is this notification applicable to all pensioners or to some ones only? The date of notification is 30-03-13 from govt of punjab finance department.

• Dear Muhammad Tahir I m not remember this notification. Plz send me the copy of the same.

• muhammad sabir says:

I really impressed from you knowledge of service matter. Except your opinion on first appointment. Where seniority always determined from merit assigned by the selection if any and properly signed working papers. Otherwise it is determined from the age. Whoever is older in age will be senior then junior in age.

25. EHSAN ULLAH says:

Shumaila sister kya arts ki seats bhi expected hain educaters ki ya 2009 & 2012 ki tarah sirf science ki hon gi? ore yeh kab tak expected hain? 2ndly 2012 k Educators ko permanent krny k bary kuch inform krain na please???

26. Ayaz Shah says:

20% SPA will be granted to all Fed Govt & Semi Govt employees Islamabad HC....

27. atif says:

AOA.
    mam will 20% allowwnce Islamabad court decesion impliment on all federal Govt servents all over pakistan?

28. ahsan says:

dear wiki im an federal employee in WAPDA. 20% special allowance is not given to all federal employees but only for those who are ministries employees, are of little fraction of total fed employees. so, plz clear ur mind. thanks

29. qadeer says:

appointment in educational department se ban od gea hai kia?

30. Noman says:

only fraction of amount is increased, it would be very hard for low paid employees and their families to keep the body and soul together.

31. shahid aslam says:

ye izafa basic pay mai hua hai k adhoc allowance ki surat mai mialy ga?

32. Dr Abdul Rehman says:

mam punjab ma teachers ki koe jobs ana wala hn kia???

33. Wiki says:

Islamabad High court ne tamam govt employee ko 20% special allowance dene ka hukum kia ha which was previously only for federal govt... Plz post the judgement copy of the court.....

34. Naveed says:

Madam

A,o,A you are doing great work.Is any news regarding increase in House Rent medical and conveyance allowance?

• Thanks Dear Naveed, Still no news about HRA, MA and CA.

• Afaq says:

It is included in budget speech of Finance Minister that HRA will be given on Basic Pay of 2011 instead of 2008 and MA will be increased from 1000 to 1500 for grade 1-16 employees. Moreover, a 20% increase in CA was also announced. Do you think there is no chance for its materialization? If implemented, what change you forsee, specially HRA of grade 17 & 18?

• Dear Afaq it was not mentioned in the budget speech, however in the next day newspapers it was mentioned. I pray it would be in favour of employees. Thanks

35. khanakhtara says:

mam,is this increase adhoc or n basic pay

• Dear Khan Akhtar i think is is on running basic pay.

• Zaheen Agha says:

Dear Mam 1st of all i appreciate ur vital role and efferts for time to time publishing/sharing important informations, rules, job alerts and notifcations e.t.c due to which all the govt employees are quickly being updated. This is a great job as u r serving ur precious time to keep informed/updated all the govt Employees. I have to aske about islamabad high court's judgment for grant of 20% special Allownce to all federal employees as it was being granted to federal ministries /divisions. 1st Question Whether The same allowance will also b addmisble for provincial Employees or otherwise? 2nd Questions that in the light of High Court's judgment the provincial Govt will b allowed to issue seperate notifications on Provincial level for grant of same allownce to their employees or not. Thanx

• Thanks Dear Zaheen Agha Sb for appreciating my work. The answer of ur question depends on the judgment of the IHC. Dear just w8 till the copy of the decision is available.

36. Zubair says:

Well done

• Nazir Ullah says:

Dear Madam,

with due respect, I m serving in KPK education department as SST bps 16, I have been promoted from PST bps 09 on 07/08/2012. The running Basic pay was about 8000 at PST. I was not given premature increment. Should I have right to get premature increment? and what are the rules and regulations/ policies regarding premature increments?

• Dear Nazir Ullah, there is granted premature increment on promotion but it is granted if the difference of the two pays is equal or less than the annual increment of the higher scale. Thanks