Notification of Clarification of Ph.D/D.Sc and M.Phil Allowance

Govt of the Punjab Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD.SR-I/9-47/2013 dated 1st October 2013 in connection with the clarification of the Ph.D/D.Sc and M.Phil Allowance.

In connection with the Notification No. FD.SR-I/9-21/2011 dated 01-04-2013 it was conveyed that the competent authority has been pleased to extend the facility of M.Phil Allowance @ 50% of Ph.D allowance to all the Govt servants across the board working under the administrative control of the Govt of Punjab subject to the condition that they acquire the M.Phil degree from the recognized universities of HEC with immediate effect. But instances have come to the notice that the Administrative Departments are not complying with the said instructions in the letter and spirit as number of cases are referred to this department for advise despite issuance of clear instructions in this regard.

All the departments are therefore, process/finalized the subject cases at their own without referring the same to the Finance Department Advice. M.Phil Allowance is admissible wef 01-04-2013.

M.Phil Allowance

1. Zia Qaisrani says:

Mam, Is Ms Shariah admissible for this allowance?

2. mahboob says:

phd allowance is not confirmed , it is for all govt servants ?

3. Mobina says:

Do contractual employees get MS allowance

4. Tariq says:

Miss Shumaila, please tell me that, is the M.Phil allowance admissible to all subjects including Education or not?

5. Sidra says:

Sir,
    I am working as SST(IT) sine 2010. I hv completed my MS (HRM) recently.
    Can I get MS/Mphil allowance? As my subject in MS is not IT related.
    Regards

6. nabila says:

I did M.Phil in Chemistry on 1989, later on I joined punjab education Dept. as Assistant Professor in BPS 18. I did not get four increments of M.Phil. Am i eligible for M.Phil allowance?

7. bushra rabbani says:

what all contract employ can get benefit who having m.phil degree from hec recognize university,if yes then how we can allpy for this,thanks glxspace for providing all important information at home.

8. Shoaib Zafar says:

This letter has been issued in relation to my case wherein my department has sought advice of FD that this allowance applicable for contract employees or not.

SO all contract employees are also eligible as per clarification of this letter.

9. محمد اسماعیل says:

گورنمنٹ سندھ کے ملازمین کو بھی یہ ملے گا یا نہیں

10. Rana Ali says:

Will this allowance be provided to federal employees? is there any news?

• Dear Rana Ali, still no updates for this allowance to be allowed to FG Employees.

• Basharat says:

How is it possible that a benefit given by punjab government is not given by the Federal Government. The Federal Government has already issued a notification for the admissibility of the MPhil allowance to all the government servants irrespective of their scales.

• Dear Basharat, if you the copy of this notification, plz email me too so that i may publish the same for the info of all FG Employees. Thanks

• Babar says:

Same like that the 20 % ARA is only for FG employees.

• Engineer kamran says:

kindly provide a copy of MPhil allowance for federal government employee.

• Engineer kamran says:

if The Federal Government has already issued a notification for the admissibility of the MPhil allowance to all the government servants irrespective of their scales. kindly provide copy.thanx