Notification of Transfer & Appointment of Coordinators (LSU) Education & Literacy Department Govt of Sindh

Notification No. SO (G-II)/6-2/2013 dated 9th December 2013 has been issued by the Education & Literacy Department Sindh in connection with the Transfer & Appointment of Coordinators (LSU).

According to this Notification following officers as shown in the copy of the notification attached, of Education & Literacy Department Govt of Sindh are hereby transferred and posted as Coordinator Local Support Unit (LSU) at district level, Reform Support Unit with immediate effect and till further orders.  This post has been delivered by Mr. Kamran Hassan I.T/Computer Science Teacher, Govt.High School, Mathelo (Moomal Ji Marri), District Ghotki, Education & Literacy Department, Govt. of Sindh.

Transfer & Appointment

Transfer & Appointment Coordinator

Summary
Notification No. SO (G-II)/6-2/2013 dated 09-12-2013 has been issued regarding Transfer & Appointment of Coordinators (LSU) Education & Literacy Department Sindh

1. New Zealand Escort says:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Transfer & Appointment of Coordinators.
    Regards

2. Alisa says:

I'm no longer positive the place you're getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or working out more.
    Thanks for great information I used to be on the lookout
    for this info for my mission.

3. Altaf Bhutta says:

mam salam,
    I want to ask u what is the transfer procedure for elementary school teacher BPS 9 in government of Punjab? while I m appointed in September 2012, I want to be transferred from Sargodha to narowal district, plz tell me the procedure
    thanx

• Dear Altaf Bhutta, the applications were invited during the Summer vacations and I think now there is ban and wait for the next summer holidays. But u can visit the concerned office for the full detail if there is any chance of transfer now.

4. Mukhtiar Ali Khan says:

Very Good Information Thanks.

5. Dawn of Peace says:

What type of coordination are they going to do?

6. Dawn of Peace says: