Educational Stipends for Outstanding Children of FG Employees

Establishment Division, Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Funds has issued Circular No. 18-22/Act-Amdt/Plan/2013 dated 16-12-2013 in connection with the Revised Amount of Stipends and percentage of marks with effect from 1st December 2013. The detail of the same is as under:

Category Level of Study Minimum Required Percentage of Marks Amount (Rs.)
Category-I Intermediate 60% (for the children of Employees in BPS-01 to BPS-10 or equivalent)70% (For the Children of Employees in BPS-11 & above or equivalent) 20,000/-
Category-II Graduation 70% 24,000/-
Category-III Masters 70% 30,000/-
Category-IV Professionals 70% 40,000/-

The aforesaid revised rates of Educational Stipends shall be admissible to the Federal Government Non-Gazetted Employees (BPS-01 to BPS-15 or equivalent) from 01-07-2014 on receipt of contribution at the revised rates in respect of such employees from the Finance Division. This post has been delivered by Mr. Amin Muhammad.

Revised Rates Stipends

Summary
Educational Stipends for Outstanding Children of FG Employees

1. NISAR MUHAMMAD says:

Dear Madam
    i want to ask that I am FG employ in BPS18.I want to clear my doubt that myn son is now studying in Fsc pt ii.I have applied for the stipend bit my own deptt is not forwarding it with plea thatn my son will be entitled after clearing his Fsc.Kindly clarify.Thanks
    DY DIR NISAR MUHAMMAD DASB

2. Muhammad sulaiaman says:

Assalam-o-alaikum
    Dear owner of this page i have got 84% marks in matric at f.g public school batkhela peshawar region now i am at f.g college batkhela my father is a teacher at f.g public school batkhela. how i can get my scholarship. Because i am fg employee son

3. Salman says:

Mam I am a student of BS Applied Biosciences.My father is a govt. employee.I want to know does my semester fee will reimburse.

4. Khalid says:

i am federal govt employees, my son have done 73% number in FSc frm FBISE in 2014, is he eligible for educational stipends

5. Ubaid Ahmad says:

I m son of retired employee of FGEI and secured 72% marks in F.Sc..i m a student of Software Engineering 1st semester..Can i get Educational Stipend of Rs 40,000...

6. Saad Khan says:

Dear Madam

I ask a question on 09 Sep 2015, but your reply is still pending, please tell me a brief on the subject matter

7. hamza says:

how can i get the fee refund letter can i eligible i got 60% marks in fsc

8. Saad Khan says:

Dear Madam

Please khuch information chahiy

ye jo education stipend ka scheme he isme FEBF&GI k website per 2 kisam k form downloading k leye hen

1. outstanding children who get 80 % marks ye lika howa he
    2. education stipend for federal government employees jime intermediate k liye 60 % marks lika he
    Pleas explain the matter,
    k ye 2 kisam k stipend ye ya ikhi he

9. shafi says:

Salam .hpe u will be fine and every thing will be ok.i am a student of M.S .Am i eligible for the schalorship?

10. M.RAMZAN says:

I want to get information about fee refund scheme,,,,, only students of public sector institutions can get benefit by this scheme???? or students of private sector universities are also eligible?? if some private sector institutes are registered under FEB & GI for this scheme, then plz tell me list of that institutes,,,

11. ghullammustafa bhatti says:

A.O.A THANKS DEAR MADAM GIVE THE REPLY AND I AND WE SEND HERE BEST WISHES FOR GREAT WORK TO HELP IN THIS REGARD PLEASE. ONE .......MADAM I S THAT MAY BE HELP THOSE HAVE NOT GIVEN THE SAME GRANTED THE SAME . AGAINST THE CIRCULARS AND NOTIFICATION SUCH NOT ACCEPT THE CONSITIUCATION OF ISLAMIC REPUBLICE OF PAKSITAN . ARICLE S AND THAT IS NOT GOOD. WHERE IS FROUM TO GETTING THE HELP AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM IN THIS REGARD AND FINANCIAL LOSSES AND BEST FUTURE. SUCH SOME HON COURTS HAS GIVEN THE ORDER TO GETTING THE ALL BENIFITS AS SPRIT THE NOTIFICATION AND CIRCULARS PLEASE. BE ADVICE AND DEPARTMENTS AND DIVISIONS AND CORPORATION AND SEMI CORPORATION UNDER THE COVER THE RULES . SUCH BENEVELENT FUND AND GROUP INSURANCE AND IT RULES 1969 AND 1972 AND ALSO NOW AMMENDEND THE RULES FOR PAYMENTS. PLEASE. THE DEDUCATION HAS BEEEN MADE AS PER THE SCALE 2011 WHICH ISSUED TO THE ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES ,. AND SAME WILL BE DEDUCTED FORM THE COMEING MONTLHY SALARY 2014. DATE DEDUCATION 01.12.2013. AND SOME DEPARTMENT HAS NOT GIVEN THE INCREASE INCREASSES PAY AND ALLOWANCE AND THEY GIVEN 2008 SCALE TO THE EMPLOYEES PLEASE. ..........THANKS FOR MADAM PLEASE BE QURIES THANKS.

12. ghulammustafabhatti says:

A.O.A DEAR MADAM THANKS FOR SENDING THE EXCELANT NEW FOR ALL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES . PLEASE THE ONE POINT IS NOT CLEAR HERE THAT IS 01,,,,,,,,,,,MADAM .PLEASE ONE TIME THE ISSUED THE CIRCULAR BY THE FERDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR IMPLEMATION BUT STILL NOT THE FULLY OR GIVEN THE KNOWLEDE TO GROSS ROOT / DIVISION , UNITS ETC. 2........MADADAM PLEASE BE INTIMATE THE ALL DEAPRATMENT AND CORPORATION AND UNDER THE CORPORATION . OR..........3...MADAM WHICH ARE INCLUDED AND OTHER HAND THE APPLIED/ ENLISTED DEPT' CORPORATION / MINTIERIES/ DIVISION OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. IN THIS REGAD. PLEASE SAME THE BE CLEAR.THANKS GOOD WORK AND HELP FOR ALL AS WELL AS AND SOME FRIENDS SAY / ASK THE QUESTION WHAT / OR WHY OTHER TO DO THE SAME AND GIVE THE GOOD AND POSITIVE KNOWDLEDGE. FOR EXAMPLES....NEWS NOTIFICATION AND OTHER GOOD RELIF FOR ALL REGARDING THE INCREASE.PLEASE. I AND WE SOME TIME TO KEEP QUITE A DN THE SUBMITTED THE OWN OPENION REGARDING THE YOUR GOOD WORK. IS.....THAT.....OTHER IS NOT SINCER AND THEY RUN THE TO ACHEIVEING MONEY AND OTHER STATUS . PLEASE WHY TO GIVE THE FREE KNOWLEDGE AND HEPL. MAY ALLAH PAK GIVE HELP FOR EVER , I AND WE PARY FOR BEST FUTUR AMEEN. BEST REGARD.PLEASE.

• Dear Ghulam Mustafa Thanks for appreciating mine efforts for the employees. My real effort is to provide the necessary information to the employees without any greed as many of the employee don,t know the basic things of the employees matters etc.

• ghullammustafa bhatti says:

A.O.A THANKS FOR SENDING REPLY IN THIS REGAD. I AND WE ALSO WARM WELL COME . MAY PLEASE BE GIVE ALWAYS PROVIDED THE KNOWLEDGE ALSO INFORMATION WITHOUT ANY COST AND GOOD JOB . THIS IS REAL HELP FOR NEEDY EMPLOYEES THOSE DOES NOT REACHING AND TOSLOVE THE PROBLEM. THANKS AND I AND WE DOES NOT UNDER STANDING MADAM USE THE WORD IN PARA TWO. ..........IN YOUR COMMENTS IN RESPONSE REPLY PLEASE . THIS IS WORD MAY NOT BE USE PLEASE . I AND WE REALLY TO SHOCK . PLEASE YOU AND FORM YOUR END GETTING THE GOOD KNOWLEDGEPLEASE. THANKS AND ACCEPT BEST WISHES PLEASE. REGARDS./

• m ahsan says:

a.o.a plz inform me that every university or their are some special uni