Moving One Scale Up of the Employees of BPS-01 to BPS-04 wef 01-07-2007

Govt of Pakistan Finance Division Regulation Wing has issued Notification No. F.No.2 (5) R.1/2008 dated 27th January 2014 in connection with the clarification of Moving One Scale Up of the Employees of BPS-01 to BPS-04 wef 01-07-2007.

It is clarified that the orders contained in Para 2 of the Notification No. F.6 (4) R.1/2006 dated 29th July 2007 of the Upgradation of Clerical/Auditors Posts, allow all the existing employees of BPS-01 to BPS-04 to move one scale up (i.e to next higher pay scale) w.e.f 01-07-2007 without any discrimination and irrespective of the fact whether they were allowed Selection Grade or not.

The above clarification will take effect from 01-07-2007 and all the clarifications previously made in this regard shall be deemed to have been modified to the extent indicated above.

Moving Up Class IV Employees

Upgradation Clarical Staff

Summary
Moving One Scale Up of the Employees of BPS-01 to BPS-04 wef 01-07-2007

1. Kashif Javaid says:

A o A. Madam I beg to say that I am a employ of Govt Maternity hospital as a Mali in 01.02.2006.

My regular service is now 10 years 1 month.

My basic pay is 9440 now. It is less than other members. We are in each scale. Their basic pay is 9700. Please tell me my basic pay correct. I am thankful to you.

2. farooq says:

we are working in environment office okara all other department move up one scale their official Bp 01 to 04 but we are now in bps 01. we joined office 30.06.2007. Madam plz guid me

3. M.Faheem Khan. says:

Madam Shumaila, Assalamo Alekum wrh.wbrk. Aaj Peli baar ye web site open ki he boht achha lage ka agar hamen koi information leni ho ya share karni ho to bla jhijhak kar sakte hen ittefaq se mere pas one grade up wale notification se mutaalliq aik letter Director College Hyderabad joke 7th. june 2012 ko nikla tha mila he us ka mutabiq agr appointment 1-7-2007 ke baad ka he to un par one grade up apply nhi hoga as per finance department, lakin jo letter laga hua he us me after 1-7-07 se pehle ka koi zikar nhi he. kindly mere rehnumain farmain. shukria.

4. sajid khan says:

dear shumaila kamal sister
    thanks you so much please ye ye jis tara Clark's ki upgradation hoi ha keya naib qasid ho gi k nie please
    kindly sms me 03135650139

5. Muhammad Khalid Khan says:

Dear,

1985 aur 1993 sa joining hone walo ko 1 step up promotion ka tahat w.e.f 01.07.2007 sa kn ka scale ho ga???

6. Imran says:

dear 2007 kay clerical staff ki upgradation kay bad oss ki clerification bhi ai thi jis main Assistant / Accountant ko bi Assistant consider kia tha. kia wo copy mil sakti ha

7. Zahid Bukhari says:

can someone clarify that what is the pay scales limit for Calss-IV & Class-III limits?

8. Zahid Bukhari says:

Sir/Mam, Can someone clarify that whether the calsses of officials (Class-IV, Class-III, Class-II & Class-I) are still available and if yes, which pay scale will fall in which Class, Please provide any reference too.

9. muhammad abrar says:

dear shumaila daily wages walo k lye b koi notification wagera jari huwa k nai plz tell me ma 1 saal sy daily wages py job kr raha hu plz koi acha mashwra dain ]

10. Asif Khan says:

Dear Shumaila,
    ye order (yani One Scale Up from BPS-1 to 4) ye order kia sirf aun servants ke liay hay jin ki pay last stage me ho, ya sab ke liay hay, matlab ye ke agar koi BPS-1 servant ki pay 5th stage me ho yani sirf 5 saal service ho to kia aus ko bhi BPS-2 me fixed karna hoga ya nahi ??
    please reply...

• Dear Asif Khan yeh un employees kay liay hay jin ki service 10 or 20 years hey. 10 years service wallon ko to pehlay hi one scale up 01-07-2007 ko ker dia tha ab 20 years service waloon key liay orders jaari ho gai hain.

11. M Shuaib says:

Madam iska matlab k pehle jo clarification aay thi k BS-01 to BS-04 ko premature increment nahi milegi wo ab BS-01 to BS-04 ko milegi?????????? agar yes to kiya BS-01 to BS-04 ko 01-07-2007 se arrears b milega????

Plz reply....

12. Sapna says:

@Congratulation @
    to Bps 15 c.t teachers.
    Peshwar high court na aj 4/2/2014 ko un tmam scale 15 teachers ko jinho na 5 years service mukaml ke ha scale 16 danay ke ahkamat jare kar deye. Tamam scale 15 teachers ko mubarak ho.

confirm).

13. Amjad Latif says:

leave kitnay din say ziada ki ho to long leave hoti hai and kis type ki leave mein convayance allowance kutta hai plz inform me thanks

14. Farooq says:

my father died on oct 2010. he was serving as naib qasid. is there any benefit for us?
    thnks

15. ambrosian says:

Kia BPS 11 Waly hovy hain ka nahi

16. waqar ahmed says:

GREAT NEWS FOR BPS 1 TO 4.