Relaxation up to 15 (Fifteen) years in the Upper Age Limit- Sindh Govt

Government of the Sindh, Services, General Administration and Co-Operation Department has issued Notification No. SO-II (S& GAD) 5-64/2011 dated 26th February 2014 in connection with the Relaxation up to 15 (Fifteen) years in the Upper Age Limit.

In connection with this Department’s Notification No. SOII (S& GAD) 6-14/2004 dated 02-10-2012 and with the approval of the Chief Minster, Sindh, notwithstanding the contents of the table given under Rule-12 (2) of the Sindh Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion and Transfers) Rules 1974 and the orders contained in this Department’s Standing Order No. SORI (SGA&CD) 6/4/85, dated 19-04-2004, Standing Order No. SORI (SGA&CD) 6/4/85 dated 15-06-2004 and Corrigendum dated 02-07-2004 issued in this behalf.

Government of Sindh are pleased to allow relaxation up to 15 (Fifteen) years in the upper age limit to all the applicants applying for the vacancies in all the Departments of Govt of Sindh (Except Police Service & the posts to be filed through Combined Competitive Examination by the Sindh Public Service Commission) to be filled during the period with effect from 1st July 2013 to 30th June 2014 in relaxation of Rules.

Upper Age Limit

Summary
Relaxation up to 15 (Fifteen) years in the Upper Age Limit- Sindh Govt

1. Javed says:

Mam my age is 39. can i apply nts test for jst teacher although the age limit is 35. In the refrence of age relax notification. My no.03123065720

2. Rizwan Zafar says:

ASSLAM O ALIKUM
    DEAR IM RIZWAN FROM KARACHI SINDH. I WANT TO APPLY IN SINDH RANGERS AS A GENERAL SEPOY MY AGE IS BETWEEN 32 TO 33 04_06_1983
    RANGERS REQUIRED 30 YEARS BUT ALSO MENTION AGE RELAXTION IS AVALIABLE SO PLEASE TELL ME CAN I APPLY FOR THIS POST. PLEASE GIVE ME A REPLY THANKS.
    RIZWAN
    03003668860

3. Sajid Ahmed says:

Dear Madam My Age Is 30 Years May I Apply To Css Exames Please Tell Me What Is Age Limite For Css Exames And Pcs Exames Thanks

4. Tariq Ali says:

I need Age Relaxation Notification issued by Government of Sindh dated 12.02.2005, could you please help in this regard.

5. Ahmed Ali says:

Assalam o Alaikum!
    Can i apply for subject specialist/deputy headmaster jobs in ppsc?
    i have been doing a permanent job in punjab govt department for 16 years. i am 37+2 months.

6. zahid says:

sir, my d.o.b is 06.01.1980 i joined as ESE ( 9 SCALE) on 23.8.2012. Can i apply fr lecturer post age limit is 33 years ?

7. AMJAD HUSSAIN says:

sir my age 40 years so , i am apply gov. of pakistan federal govt. limited 30 years so i am two years service contracual govt .job contract completed 2012 kia mery age me relexation ho sakty yee govt of pakistan me

8. madan lal says:

Dear madan Lal is here . dear my DOB is 04/02/1980. I can apply for any job. Age limit is 30 years and relaxation is 5 years. So still relaxation is 15 years. Plz tell me

9. Imran says:

Dear Shumaila Kamal
    Aslaam-o-Aleakum

Is there any Notification or Order of Age Relaxation in Federal (Central) Govt departments as same as Sindh Govt like that uper order. Kindly do needful at once.

Thanks & Regards,
    Imran

10. rahamdad says:

my date of birth is 01/12/1985, and i am applying for ASI post in KPK police department, So please tell me about age relaxation and i have done M.Sc.