Grant of Incentive Higher Grade on the Basis of Time Scale to the Teaching Staff Sindh

Government of the Sindh, Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD(SR-I)1(52)/2010 dated 13th March 2014 in connection with the Grant of Incentive Higher Grade on the Basis of Time Scale to the Teaching Staff.

According to this Notification, in accordance with Finance Department’s circular No. even dated 07-06-2010, with the approval of the Competent Authority, the incentive of higher grade on the basis of time scale is allowed to those Junior School Teachers (JSTs) who are recruited initially in BPS-14 having qualification of Graduation with effect from 28th November 2011. Para-2A is, however inserted after Para-1(2) of aforesaid Circular as under:

S.No Nomenclature of Teaching Post with grades Number of years of total service required for next higher grade as JST
2A Junior School Teacher (JST)BPS-14BPS-14 to BPS-15

BPS-15 to BPS-16

After 9 years

After 14 years

Teachers Time Scale

Time Scale Teachers

Summary

1. imran ahmed says:

i was appointed on 09-09-2007 as JST and my recruitment was direct in BPS-14 ,now i want to know that am i eligible for incentive of higher grade on the basis of time scale i completed my graduation in 2003

2. SAM says:

Dear Shumaila Khan

I am PST, and was on Ex-Pakistan Leave, will it be considered on service duration or will be deducted form service profile, am I eligible for time scale.

3. asghar ali says:

i have joined as a PST as BPS 7 in 29.11.1990, so i want to know that am i eligible for current time scale notification of govt of sindh , plz let me know , thanx

4. Mohammad Asif says:

Sir, Mai ne 2003 main BA base par BPSC Quetta sy bator S.S.T(Gen) Select howa 3 saal bad B.Ed ke degree hasil kea to 3 year tak Non B.ed hony ke waja sy mera yearly increment stop howa sona hai ke en Service S.S.T (Gen) ke annual increament stoped nai hota jb ke frash ke stop hoti hai man ne S.S.T bany sy kabal be 12 year batoor JET guzara ta
    1st appointment 17-03-1992 as JET
    2nd appointment 07-04-2003 up to date
    annual increament stop howa 2003 to 2006 R/Sir ap mujy information day sakty hai

5. shahzado says:

sir meri ag sindh department men registteration nhn hui hai, kiaa procedure hai registration ka? plz reply me. my email id is,
    shahzadobajkani65@gmail.com

6. Shahid Hussain Chandio says:

salam i m pst my joining date is 1988 meri inter main marks kam hai D grade hai mujhy 16 scale mili ga k nhi inter main marks 453 hai kuch bato ager ap ko kuch pata ho to

7. qaisar bano says:

salam i m pst my joining date is 28-08-2008 with masters qualification .in 2011 i have done my b-ed but my basic salray is only 6920.am i eligibal for teaching allowance? when will i promote for hst? my elder sister is also appointed at the same date from iba sukkhar she is B.ed from jama millia in 1995 and masters 2001 in IR .hers basic salary is 8100.Is she eligible for hst and how can she apply for ths post.she is also pst BPs-9.

8. taha says:

I require Time Scale Promotion list of JST to HST 2014. Kindly provide to my email.

Thanks.

9. mubashar says:

I am a JST teacher appointed in 2008 through IBA test.I was appointed on three years Fixed salary after completing 3 years we were regularised through Sindh govt notification.But i was not allowed to get annual increment from 2008 to 2012.Can i get annual increment from previous years through running scale.

10. ANWER ALI SHAIKH says:

ME ANWER ALI PRIAMARY SCHOOL TEACHER SINDH GOVT DADU . MY DATE OF APPOINTMENT/JOINING IS 07.04.1981. NOW I HAVE COMPLETE 33.4 YEARS. BASIC PAY WAS Rs.23200 = IN BPS-15 AFTER INCREMENT IN DEC 2013 IN BPS-15
    MUJHE YE JANANA HE K KIA ME ELIGBAL HN NEW TIME SCALE (BPS-16) K LEYE

11. abdul aziz says:

if anyone have finance department notification No: U.O No: FD. S.O (SR-V)1-275/2007 dated 12th May 2008 kindly be provided me.Thanks

12. asif says:

dear main 19/10/93 se karachi main slt houn. mujhe 2002 main b.ed ki wajah se grade 14 mila lekin ab tak time scale ya promotion nahi milla. es k mutaliq maloomat denge.

13. shuja Dars says:

Dear shumaila, Why sindh education deportment not implement Pre mature increment when teachers promote next scale. As well as know Federal govt, Punjab, kpk, Balouchistan province also implement.can you share us ..........!?

• Dear Shuja on promotion all the Governments of Pakistan Grant premature increment under the rules.

• shuja Dars says:

Dear shumaila, I clear it Finance deport Govt of sindh not issed notification pre mature increment, as federal and three other province issued notification. so Govt of sindh Employees not earn benefit pr mature increment. Am I right!?

14. MUNEER AHMED SOOMRO says:

I AM MUNEER AHMED SOOMRO FROM SHAHPUR CHAKAR I AM WORKING AS H.S.T IN EDUCATION DEPARTMENT AND I PASSED MY B.Ed AND M.Ed AM I GET THE TEACHING AND TIME SCALE

15. Jawad Kalar says:

I am Primary School Teacher (Govt. of Sindh) appointed on 26-03-2011 through Sindh University Test Pass on 3 years contract. I want to ask that when i will get permenant letter ??? any news ?

16. khan says:

shumailakamal
    asslam u alikum

I am working as a physical education teacher bps 14 since 14th November 1995.
    My initially qualification is BPED/BSC. Many same teachers promoted to B.16 although they qualified by the same education after me but senior in length of service. Pl guide me seniority list making on basis education or length of service.
    thanks
    khan

17. ZAEEM AHMED says:

I AM A PRIAMARY SCHOOL TEACHER SINDH GOVT KARACHI. MY DATE OF APPOINTMENT/JOINING IS 19.09.1992. NOW I HAVE COMPLETE 21 YEARS. I HAVE PROMOTED IN BPS-11 TO BPS-14 ON 19.09.2014 ON TIME SCALE BASIS. MY BASIC PAY WAS Rs.14420 = IN BPS-11 AFTER INCREMENT IN DECEMBER 2013 MY BASIC PAY WAS Rs.14880. IN BPS-11.
    IN FEBRUARY 2014 I RECIEVED BASIC PAY Rs.14710 IN BPS-14.NOW I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT IS IT CORRECT OR NOT ? WHILE I HAVE LOST MY INCREMENT

• Dear Zaeem, I think u were upgraded on 19-09-2013 instead of 19-09-2014. Dear it can happen as u upgraded on 19-09-2013 and ur service in new scale is less than 6 months that is why u r not eligible for Annual Increment. Thanks

18. ZAEEM AHMED says:

I HAVE PASSED M.A and B.Ed .I AM A PRIAMARY SCHOOL TEACHER SINDH GOVT KARACHI.I HAVE RECIEVED ALREADY THREE ADVANCE INCREMENT OF B.Ed . CAN I APPLY FOR TEACHING ALLOWANCE.