Regularization of Contract/Honorary Paid Employees of the FGEI (C/G) Directorate-Decision of IHC

The Islamabad High Court on 28-02-2014 has given its decision regarding the Regularization of Contract/Honorary Paid Employees of the FGEI (C/G) Directorate.  The detail of this decision is as under:

Brief facts of the case are that the petitioners are contract employees of the Federal Govt Educational Institutions (Cantt/Garrison) Directorate. They have been working on their respective posts for the last more than eight years. In 2013, Federal Govt decided to regularize the employees on the basis of policy/criteria for regularization. According to the said policy names of the employees were sent to the Cabinet Sub Committee and the committee had to decide about the regularization of employees. Admittedly the names of the petitioners were sent to the committee and committee had approved their names for regularization of their services, but they were not regularized. The petitioners therefore filed the present writ petition.

Learned Counsel for the respondents admitted the facts regarding regularization of the petitioners by the Cabinet Sub Committee; it was however added that the total number of employees who were to be regularized, were 1237. For regularization of those employees finances were involved and therefore the Cabinet Sub Committee had also directed that the Finance Division will provide additional posts to the Ministry of Defence for regularization of said 1237 contract/daily wages employees of FGEIs (C/G) Directorate. For the said purpose, the Cabinet Sub Committee had ordered for creation of 210 posts of Lectures Colleges (BPS-17), 820 posts of TGTs (BPS-16), 110 posts of TUGTs (BPS-14), 60 posts of MTTs (BPS-09) and 37 posts of ministerial staff.  It is further submitted that the respondents have no objection on the regularization of the petitioner’s services, if their names were approved by the Cabinet Sub Committee. However up till now the Finance Division has not been able to create these posts. As soon as the posts are created the petitioners shall be regularized.

Learned Deputy Attorney General also adopted arguments, advanced by learned counsel for the respondents.

After hearing leaned counsel for the respondents, instant writ petition is accepted. The respondents are directed to check names of the petitioners and if their names were approved by the Cabinet Sub Committee, then the case of their regularization be expedited. However till the completion of the process no adverse orders shall be passed against the petitioners, whose names had been approved by the Cabinet Sub Committee, in respect of their services/regularization.

This post has been delivered by Syed Asadullah.

Reguarization Contract Employees

Contract Employees Regularization

Summary

1. Huma says:

Any news abt our future plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Muhammad Usman Walayat says:

can someone tell about the list of 1237 employees those to regularize?

3. huma says:

Plz verify if some one knows. Received a msg saying that IHC has called secrtry Est & cabinet Div for submission of their replies in our case ..
    Is it True ?

4. Mukhtar Ahmed Razi says:

Miss what is the news about the regularization of contract employees of our setup? can we hope for their best future? If you have any news regarding their regularization then share it as soon as possible, please.

5. Anwar Ali says:

NHA ex federal Minister Arbab Almgir sab probably sold each post on 15 to 20 Lak and within 1 years , they were Regularized , I spent 5 years as Research Officer after qualifying All over Pakistan test , passed interview and left Research Assistant post at UET Peshwar but now a Retd Airforce of punjab domicile appointed on one merit based post ! If in Pakistan , you can buy a Govt seat , it is far easier than merit based appointement , Long live Pakistan , long live Punjab

6. rehmanullah dir lowe says:

dear tell me about national highway authority I know that the senior emply of nha goto suprem coart agest the employees who wer regu
    larize from 2009 to 2013 we win the case and the coart order to nha to regularized thes employees. if some one 2ant our jugmen plz contact me on 03469475776 or 03429412032

7. mujahid mumtaz says:

Shumaila kamal asalam alikum any update dailywaiges national high ways(NHA) employees

8. Anwar Ali says:

As Research Officer ME Cell MoD , my approximate 5 years terminated on 30th June 2011. My CRP in SC was dismissed by CJ Justice Khwaja on 24th Aug 2015 , On that Day I had strong evidence / proof that a Punjab domicile , Rtd Airforce person Muhammad Ali Khan had been appointed in June 2015 . But JUDGE QAZI fAIZ ESA asking me that in this review , same Notification can't be taken . If I had avilable this copy in My ICA at Lahore , or my CP stage then I could have provided it , I requested bench to open http://www.mod.gov.pk and same post was still vacant in August 2015 . But instead of penalising the Deptt, they penalised me , by the way , I was made Overage , to whom I shall approach for the discrimination & Over age ?

9. Gul says:

Its another NRO a Black and shamefull decision of Judiciary in Pakistan,s history....

10. gul says:

Cabinet Sub Committee is an illegal corrupt product of Cabinet Division it has no legal vale,, all employees selected under this decision must be kicked off...

11. Nazia Siddiq says:

I have hope only Allah but your reply isn't hopefull
    OK if u have any information about regulization please reply must

12. Nazia Siddiq says:

Exits means rat gye bat gye
    An in future koe news nhe
    I m not feeling well after your reply

13. Nazia Siddiq says:

Salam kindly give me information regarding honorary staff please

14. Nazia Siddiq says:

Any news about new jobs in fgei? Plz inform me

15. Nazia Siddiq says:

Ap k reply hopefull nhe it's mean fgei Waly hmary liya kuch nhe karin gy?

16. Nazia Siddiq says:

Miss any news about hononary staff.

17. Nazia Siddiq says:

Justice Father Minallah gave a verdict in dacoit of Hon/ D-Wages employees shall be regularized within 3monthe by new cabinet subcommittee counsel for the petitioner Malik Arshad Umar and etc . decision was announced at 10am 11-9-14. Plz have any person has it's copy from IHC?

18. sana says:

i requested all paid staff to take dharana in federal directorate sir syed road becz they r wasting our time and age we r still hanged and not permanent all paid staff plz taking action

19. sana says:

plz tel me any news about the regulazation of honarary staff in fgei?

20. fehmida says:

are there any chances of regularization of hon.teachers ... if you have any latest information please reply and guide us to whom should the hon.teachers contact ?????? Thanks ...!!!!!

21. Nazia Siddiq says:

Kuch progress howe k nahe hm to buhat duae krahy hy kya fgei k dill main honorary s k liya koe soft corner hy bhe k nahe plz bataye

• Dear Nazia still the case is in silence mood. No updates have been received.

• Atif Rao says:

Mam, I have been working in Ministry of Defence since 2010. After my appointment as Naib Qasid, I have passed my graduation. Now my question is,
        Can I appeal to the competent Authority for my promotion as LDC on the basis of Education and having 40 w.p.pm typing speed?
        Waiting for a positive and earlier response. Thanx in advance.

• Nazia Siddiq says:

Ap logo k pass koe news nahe hm Hope full bhe nahe. Koe chance hy ke is case pr
        km hoga k nahe?koe to honorary walo k bary main sochy.

22. naya says:

ya pta ha ay un ka kuch h ga bhi ka ni paid staff ka

23. naya says:

honraray staff ka bary ma koi updata ka un ko permanet kiy jy ga

24. Kashif habib says:

news about permanency of paid empolyes in FGEI???????? plx

25. sana says:

any news about the regularization the honorary staff plz tel me

26. Shakil Rao says:

Shumaila jee muje zakat n ushar k jo employees punjab govt ne confirm kiye thay 2013 ya 2014 k kisi month me us ka notification chahye plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me muje us ki sakhat zarorat he kiya ap meri help kar sakti hen is silsilay me

27. Saad says:

This is a great news as a number of Hon.Paid Teaching and non teaching fellows have been waiting for this news