Up-gradation of FGEIs (C/G) Dte Teachers

Government of the Pakistan Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division Islamabad has issued Notification No. 8/50/91-R-I dated 2nd April 2014 in connection with Upgradation of FG Teachers.

According to this Notification in reference to Ministry of Defence O.M No. 4/3/D-22/210 dated 3rd September 2013 on this subject and is convey the approval of Establishment Division to the up-gradation/redesignation of the following posts in FGEIs (C/G):

S.No Designation/BPS of the Post Qualification for existing incumbents and for direct entry for appointment to the upgraded post
1 Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) BPS-16 to Secondary School Teacher (SST) BPS-17 B.A/B.Sc with B.Ed
2 Trained  Under Graduate Teachers (TUGT) BPS-14 to Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) BPS-16 B.A/B.Sc with B.Ed
3 Drawing Master/Drawing Mistress BPS-14 to Drawing Master BPS-16 2nd Class B.A/B.Sc with B.Ed, One year Diploma in Drawing or Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts with B.Ed
4 Physical Training Instructor (PTI) BPS-14 to Physical Training Instructor Senior BPS-16 B.A/B.Sc with Senior Diploma in Physical Education
5 Matric Trained Teachers (MTT) BPS-09 to Elementary School Teacher (EST) BPS-14 At Least 2nd Class F.A/F.Sc with C.T or equivalent with CT

The above approval is subject to the concurrence of Finance Division, amendment in recruitment rules and filling up the upgraded posts in the manner prescribed in the Establishment Division O.M No. 8/36/2000-R-I dated 31-12-2008.

Upgradation FG Teachers

Summary
Up-gradation of FGEIs (C/G) Dte Teachers

1. muhammad Faridoon says:

kia diploma in drawing C.T k brabar hy ,teaching allownce k li?

2. baseerat kousar says:

aoa....i m appointed as a mtt in 9-05-2014...can u plz tell me about the upgradton....ndis i have to snd any application through our skol for upgradation or not it wl b done automatically

3. Imran Khubaib says:

Salam Mam!
    ap ne Drawing Master ki upgrated list nai lagai wo kaha se mile gi plz guide.
    ager ap ke pass list ho to plz mare mail per mail kr dijye ga urdu medium ki.
    imran.khubaib@yahoo.com

4. hashim says:

dr madam i was appointed as tgt through proper channel in 2007 my basic was more then who were appointed fresh. after upgradetion my basic and the basic of those fresh one is equal. isit correct? my concern clerk who prepare my fixation says it is correct. plz guide me

5. ali says:

madam main 13-5-2014 ko mtt appoint howa hoon kia hamri b upgradtion ho gi ya nahi

6. abideeb says:

aoa jin new appointed teachers ka name list main nahi aya he un ko happy news kab tk mil jay gi plz madam reply

7. Huma says:

dear madam
    i was appointed in 02-07-2012 but my name is not in upgradation list i m mtt-09 please mjhy btaen hmari upgradation ho gi mray sath appoint hui 1 teacher ka name list mn mojood hy

8. memoona says:

when will we see the names of lucky teachers

9. Marvi says:

dear shumaila can you please tell me about up gradation of newly appointed may-2014(MTT)

10. Humera says:

Dear madam
    aj hmaray school mn seniority lists i hn r mn MTT hn r meri appointment 02-07-2012 ko hui hy but mera name r meray sath appoint hui kisi teacher ka name nhy hy please ap btaen gi k hmari upgradation ho gi

11. Zain says:

Yah up-gradation court case kay baad hoi ha. Hamin un logon ko be yad rakna chahia jin ke bodolat Allah Pak na hamaray Rizq or rutbay to barhia. Allah Pak un ko jaza da.

12. Zain says:

Kia aap jantay hain jin key kawash sa yah up gradation hoi ha woh kia face kar ray han? kisi nay un ko be yad kia?

13. Umair says:

madam suna hai upgradation k letters issue ho chuky hain,, is it true?

14. Razia says:

Salam madam. I want to ask a very tricky query kindly do response as I am very much worried. I was enrolled as TGT on 24.01.12awalpindi and I was transferred on deputation to Education Department Sind in november 2013 for a period of 03 years under wedlock policy as my husband was posted there. Now what is your expert opinion that I will be upgraded now with others or there will be some other procedure for it.

• Dear Razia, i m not confirm but i think u ll be upgraded when u return to ur original place/post.

• Razia says:

thnx madam. So should I get my deputation cancelled for 17 scale?

• quratulain says:

madam up gradation ke leye teen saal ka experience lazmi he agar nahi he to p/z mujhe date send Karen ke up gradation kis date ya year tak ki hogi mera date of appoint 17 feb 2012 me hui he me tgt hun sun ne me aya he k jo 2011 tak ke hain un ki hogi

• ali says:

dear upgradation means to upgrade the post,so next time fresh appointments ll be hapend on the same scale as upgraded so all teachers ll b upgraded,there is no time scale for upgradation,time scale is neccery for promotion,this is for all who r doudtful about upgradation.

• ali says:

u ll also be upgraded according to court order.

15. Khurram says:

AOA
    What will be time duration for up gradation (FGEI) please ?

16. Madam upgradation ka 2008 ka letter plz mail ker dain says:

Madam plz upradation ka letter 2008 mail ker dain for regards fgeicg

17. Umair says:

madam finanace division k letter k bad bilkul khamoshi ho gai,,, forum par bhi kuch share nahi ho raha,,,,,,, by name letters k chances kab tak hain?

18. Umair says:

madam agar ap k pas upgradation ki koi latest update hai to plz sahre on forum.

19. Gulfam Khan says:

Asslam o Alikum
    Madam mai nai aaj he mtt k post join ke hai. Mare two question hai.
    1. Kia es budget mai humra increment lagy ga ??
    2. Or upgradation mai experience k condition hai ya nhi ??

20. sadia malik says:

Dear Shumaila when is fgei upgradation going to be implemented and how ll be time scale formula applied?

• Dear Saadia I think it will not so soon implement may be after budget.

• sadia malik says:

Thanks. shumaila! i m serving as tugt in fg school . i got without pay leave for 8 months in 2008 n then in 2009 i got it again for 9 months. i have lost my two increments. what is the rule for increments?

21. Zahir muhammad says:

salam madam,yi jo abi tugt,s ,mtt,s etc ki appointmnt ho gai hy,kia yi b upgrade consider hongai,agar qualification brabr ho?

22. malishba says:

Hello shumaila.plz guide me what i hv to do 4 geting upgrade from 16 to 17 as pti.

23. Mumtaz Ali TGT says:

Ma 2000 Say MTT Tha Aor 3/01/2011 Say As A TGT Select Hwa.
    Kya Meri Be Upgradation Ho Ge BS-16 Say BS-17 ???

24. Lazar Iqbal says:

agr TGT ko 17 mil raha to Mam aise to vice principal /Assitant Head ko 18 milna chaiye aur Head/principal ko 19.. Aisi koi tajweez bhi under consideration hai ya nhi? đŸ™‚

25. saba says:

ok sister thanks for the inFormation
    JAZAKALLAH

SISTER I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION
    AGAR MEY APPLICATION LIKHOO K COMPUTER INSTRUCTORS KO BHI UPGRADE KIA JAYE TO KYA YE THEEK REHEY GA.
    AGAR UPGRADE HORAHA H TO SUB HI KA HO BECAUSE COMPUTER INSTRUCTORS BHI TO FG K HI TEACHERS HAIN.

26. mrs paras says:

and when we ll get byname upgradation letters?

27. mrs paras says:

hi dr shumaila i didnt find seniority list os tugts who upgrated to tgtsif possible plz upload it.

28. Rifaquat says:

salam, main abi TGT (BS-16) select hua hu, mujhe abi offer letter nhi mila ha, kia mai is upgradation me shamil hu ya ni? mtlb meri oining BS-16 me hu g ya BS-17. meri qualification M.Sc plus B.Ed ha

29. Bilal Akbar says:

Please write current status of of (A) Implementation of Time scale for Professors of F.G. Colleges Min Of Def. (B) 20% Allowance , which was given to Secretariat employers on March, 2013.

30. Muhammad Ehsan Khan says:

pata chala ha k FGEIs NTS ki upgradation ka case chal raha ha. age ha to us updates kiya hain.

31. REHAN says:

DEAR SISTER,

kya FGEI kay NTS STAFF ki b promotion/up-gradation ho gi ya nahi.

32. Tariq says:

Kash k asa punjab man bhee ho jaye.....

33. Muhammad Shakil Nayyar says:

I have retired on 09-06-2011 as T.G.T (BPS-16).Let me know my position after court decision about up gradation case dated 02-04-2014.Thnx

• Dear Muhammad Shakil, If this upgradation happens prior to 09-06-2011 then u ll get the benefits of BPS-17. Just w8 for the final date of this implementation.

• QURATULAIN siddiqui says:

I am tgt in fgei and was appointed on feb 2012 my qualification is B.Sc, MA, B.Ed , M.Ed will I upgrade for sst Bps 17 is there any list for upgradation of names of employees so p/z send me the site

• Muhammad Usman Nasir says:

Dear Mr. Muhammad Shakil Nayyar aap ne kis Cantt mein service ki???

34. Farrukh Masood says:

I heard time scale formula will also apply with the upgradation... please send details if you have.

I am TUGT (BPS-14) since 1-8-2007 after the upgradation order I will be TGT (BPS-16)?
    When time scale formula apply how much time will I have to wait for SST (BPS-17)?

Thanks in advance

35. malishba says:

Wht about PTIs who already hv 16 from 2012.

36. moosa says:

I am a tgt in fgei and was appointed on october 2012, what will be my position after upgradation orders

37. Saad says:

This is really a great news. But how much time the remaining process may take? please comment

38. sabahat says:

AoA
    i ve heard about upgradation.but want to know abt implmntation date....also want to know about d promotions of mtt....will it b done aftr upgaradation?

• Dear Sabahat, we cannot say about the implementation date of this. May be these prior to promotion and may be after the promotion.

• sana mehar says:

dear shumaila

i can,t understand promotion b anii hn aur up gradation b honi ha kya?

and one thing my mother is in grade 10 matric ptc han wo wo upgradation ka critaria main to nae a rahe to kya promotion honi ha may b she get promoted