Revised Pay Scales Charts 1972 to 2011 with Separate Sheets

I have already published an article in connection with Pay Scales Combined Chart 1977 to 2011. Today I am publishing this article regarding Revised Pay Scales Charts 1972 to 2011. I hope you will like mine this effort. These charts have been prepared by Mr. Aurangzaib. I appreciate his efforts in this regard.  These charts are made in separate sheets. Each chart shows the revised pay scale for a particular year along with all stages. There is another sheet that shows the whole charts of all the revised pay scales but with basic pays only.  These pay scale charts are helpful in fixation the pay with back dates as there are many cases come where we need to fix the pay with back date.

The sheets contain the following pay scales charts:

Revised Pay Scales Chart 1972

Revised Pay Scales Chart 2008

Revised Pay Scales Chart 2011

Download All Charts of Revised Pay Scales

Pay Scales Charts

Summary
Revised Pay Scales Charts 1972 to 2011 with Separate Sheets
I have published the Revised Pay Scales Charts 1972 to 2011 that are shown in separate sheets to help in fixing pay.

1. M.Shahid Aziz says:

AOA .Madam
    I have vin the antedate promotion (BS-16 to BS-17 w.e.f 3-6-2004) case from IHC. My basic pay on 3-6-2004 in BS-16(scales 2001) was 9705 when refixing it in BS-17 it exactly goes at the last stage of BS-17 15510 from where one premature increment is not possible, is there a chance of move-over in next scale i.e in BS-18 or how could it be refixed.

THANS .M.Shahid Aziz

2. Muhammad Akbar says:

Dear Madam,
    I am the affectee of BPS 2001, where-in I, since moved over to BPS-15, in Dec 1999, and while fixation of my pay during 2001, I was reverted to BPS-14, during 2001. Like Restoration of Pension, recently announced by President Islamic Republic of Pakistan on 07 Jul 2015, Can the benefit of my pay from whom I had already moved over, can be granted. If so, what is the criteria and what are the per-requisites? Please advise instantly.

3. عبدالقدیر قرطاس says:

بہت کام کی ویب سائٹ ہے

4. عبدالقدیر قرطاس says:

بہت عمدہ اور کار آمد ویب سائٹ کا خصوصا اورنگزیب صاحب کا کام نہائت قابل تعریف ہے

5. ejaz says:

Mera appointment march 2012 me as pst hova he kia moje pre mature increment lage ga.

6. Zaigham says:

محترمہ شمائلہ کمال۔
    السلام علیکم۔
    آپ کی ویب سائٹ بھی کمال ہے۔ اتفاقاٰٰ دریافت ہوئی ہے۔ 1972 سے 2011 تک کے پے اسکیل کی فائل ڈاؤن لوڈ کی اورنگزیب صاحب نے بہت محنت کی ہے۔ فائل کو پروٹیکٹ کرنا انکا حق ہے لیکن اگر وہ اس میں صرف سیل سلیکٹ کرنے کی اجازت دیتے تو بہت زیادہ کار آمد ہوتی۔

7. Iqbal Hussain says:

Hum say 5 percent house maintenance cuttey hain. ye kis hisab say cat laity hain. plz formula batyea.

Shukria

8. Naeem Butt says:

Dear S.Kamal,

Aoa

I am very glad to see such type of website for fair benifit of govt employees.

It is very usefull and informative site. Keep it up and God bless u.

Regards

9. Ijaz Younus Baloch says:

10. Rafi ullah Rafi says:

Thanks for uploading Pay Scales Charts. These charts will help in fixation from old dates. Mr. Aurangzaib is also being appreciated in his efforts to prepare Pay Scale Charts.
    RAFI ULLAH RAFI.

11. Amjad Latif says:

AOA, mam please email me letter in which ban was imposed on change of cadre. i think 15-11-1996 ministry of population welfare islamabad Admn.v PWTI kuch iss tarah ka letter No.kahin pera tha theek sayt yad nhe

12. Fida Muhammad Tanoli says:

Dear sir,

I have hold the charge of the post other office in additional to my own duties. Am I entitle the 20% additional charge allowance. If yes please send me the latest detail of supporting rules and procedure of said allowance in KPK please.

13. iftikhar says:

plz mail me pay scale chart from 1972 to 2014 if possible

14. Hamid Naqvi says:

Salam o alikum.\
    bohat helpful pay scale hy. bohat shandar. Thanks