Revision of Rates of Ph.D Allowance and Special Science & Technology Allowance 2011 for Federal Employees

Government of the Pakistan Finance Division (Regulation Wing) Islamabad has already issued Notification No. F.1 (9) Imp/2000-543 dated 9th August 2011 in connection with Revision of Rates of Ph.D Allowance and Special Science & Technology Allowance.

The copy of this Notification was asked by the many employees but I could not find it anywhere. I requested for the same to many visitors of mine site and at last Mr. Naeem Akram send me the same copy. Thanks for his efforts towards the needy ones of this Notification.  The details of this Notification are as under:

In reference to Finance Division’s O.M No. F.1(3)Imp-I/88 dated 1st July 1988, O.M No. F.1(9)Imp/2000 dated 8th May 2002, O.M No. F.1(9)Imp/2000 dated 22nd September 2003 and O.M No. F.1(9)Imp/2000 dated 12th September 2007; and to state that it has been decided to revise the rates of Ph.D Allowance and Special Science & Technology Allowance with immediate effect. The detail is as under:

Name of Allowance Existing Rates Revised Rates
Special Science & Technology Allowance Rs. 5000/- per month Rs. 7,500/- per month
Ph.D Allowance Rs. 1500/- per month 2250/- per month

The existing terms & conditions of admissibility of the above allowances will remain the same as specified in the above referred Office Memorandums.

Ph.D Allowance 2011

Ph.D Allowance Federal

Summary
Notification No. F.1 (9) Imp/2000-543 dated 9-08-2011 has been issued regarding Ph.D Allowance and Special Science & Technology Allowance for Federal Govt Employees

1. Kaqbad Alam says:

AOA Dear, I need M Phil allowance notification for federal Govt Employees

2. abdul ghaffar says:

salam. be let me know if masters degree holder working in NH&MP is eligible for the above mentioned allowance or not?

3. abdul ghaffar says:

ASALAMALIKUM...dear hope so you would be in the best of your spirit. would you be kind enough to let me know if i being the federal employee serving in national highways and motorways police am eligible for the special science and technology allowance with holding masers degree in Political Science...???

4. Zulfiqar Ali says:

AOA MAM,
    Mam I am zulfiqar Ali Computer Operator BPS-12, Kita Science & Technology Allowance Computer Operators ke liye hai ya nahe. please reply me soon as soon possible

5. ghulam mustafa bhatti says:

A.O.A THANKS FOR MADAM AND I ALSO THANKS AGAIN YOU ARE REALLY CLEAR SPOKEN I THINK . MAY BE I AM NOT CORRECT... MADAM I AGAIN REQUESTED BE FOR IN THIS REGARD... THE SINGLE MAN/WOMEN WHY NOT DO ANY THINK/ DONE THIS WORK.... OK NO PROBLEM THE BOVERNMENT IS PEOPLES OF I R P OF PAKSITAN NOT ON LY THE ESTABLISHMENT / POWER FULL PEOPLES OF RULLING THOUSANDS... ACCUATELLY THEY ARE BY BRITH NO ESTABLISH MENT OR POSER FULL THEY ARE BY BIRTH BORN AS MALE / FEMALE AND THEY ALL NOT BY BRITH ESTLEBLISMENT OR POWERFULL SAME ... I REQUESTED AND SO SORRY IF ANY POINT HITED ON HEART SO FARGVE ME AND POSTIVE THOUGHT BE GOOD ...2. THE SMAE WILL BE ALREADY GIVEN ALL EMPLOYEES AND ALL EMPLOYEES TAKEN MILLIONS AND MORE ABOVE TAKEN ON MOTHLY BASIS .... SPECIALLY EDUCATION DEPARTMENT.... SO GOOD AND I TAX NOT PAID TO CBR. SO NOT GOOOD BUT THE F GOVT GIVE TO THEM TO CONTIUNE BATTER FUTURE AND IT FAMLY FUTURE AND BATTER EDUCATION OF NATION . SO THE NO FAULT OF STATE AND INSTUTATION PLEASE.... BE GOOD AND HELP EACH MAN SUPPORT AND THIS IS GOOD FOR ALL PLEASE/

6. ghulam mustafa bhatti says:

A.O.A MADAM THANKS FOR SENDING THE NICE TAG VIA THIS GOOD AND NICE IT WEB . THIS I S GOOD EFFEROTS AND I AND WE REQUESTED TO YOU MAY BE PLEASE PROVIDED THE FRESH NOTIFICATION THOSE GIVEN GOOD KNOWLEDGE,,,,, AND THIS NOTIFICATION IS 2-11 AND SO OLD .. THIS IS TO NOT SUFFICENT / NOTHING SUPPORT THE GETTING HIGHER QUALIFICATION .. FOR EXAMPLE... RS'1500 P M TO INCRREASED RS; 2750' AND OTHER END 5000; PM TO INCREASED RS;7500' PM . .... SO I AND WE ALL SUBMITTED REQUESTED TO YOU MAY PLEASE BE ADIVCE TO THE HIGH UP IN THIS CURRENT F.BDUGT LIKELY TO BE ANNOUCED FRIST OR SECOND WEEK OF HUNE 2014 BY HON FEDERAL MINSTER GOV OF PAKSITAN ON LIVE COST TV. RADIO PLEASE ,.. BE ADVICE AND THEY ALSO CALLED FOR S AME SO BE DONE .. REGARDS THANKS . I HAVE SO SORRY MADAM TO ON LINE THIS IT WEB. SOME WORK AND I UNABLE TO WRITE HERE.. PLEASE THANKS FOR GIVEN THE INFORMATION PLEASE./

• Thanks dear Ghulam Mustaf Bhatti, for appreciating mine efforts. Dear meri awaa koi nahin sunta. Govt ko kuhud chahiay keh wo in Allowances main izafa karay jaisa keh Punjab Govt nain kia hay.

• Thanks dear Ghulam Mustaf Bhatti, for appreciating mine efforts. Dear meri awaa koiz nahin sunta. Govt ko kuhud chahiay keh wo in Allowances main izafa karay jaisa keh Punjab Govt nain kia hay.