Budget Speech 2014-15 and Increase in Salaries & Pension

Financial Budget 2014-2015 has been announced today on 03-06-2014. Detail of Increase in Salaries & Pension according to Budget Speech 2014-15 is as under:

According to the budget speech the following relief has been given to the Federal Govt Employees:

• Adhoc Relief Allowance 2014 @ 10% of the Running Basic Pay
  • Upgradation of the Post of Superintendent from BPS-16 to BPS-17
  • Premature Increment to the Class-IV Employees
  • 5% Increase in Conveyance Allowance to the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15
  • 20% Increase in Medical Allowance to the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15
  • 10% Increase in Pension
  • Minimum Pension 6000/- Per Month

Part of Speech of Budget Covering Increase in Pay & Allowances

Pay Increase Budget

Part of Speech Covering Increase in Pension:

Pension Increase Budget

Pay & Pension Increased

Summary
Budget Speech 2014-15 and Increase in Salaries & Pension
Increase in Salaries & Pension according to Budget Speech 2014-15; Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance & Pension increased

1. Muhammad Arshad says:

Please clarify if the 40% rebate on income tax for teachers and researchers is still permissible or otherwise.

2. Arslan Jafferi says:

regarding upgradation of supdt, sindh govt kb tk notification issue karegi, any update according ur sources

• Still no updates dear Arslan.

• naseer ahmad raina says:

fiance division has issued a clarification on 23-09-2014 regarding upgradation of superintendents. according to this clarification " All the exixting superintendents (BPS-16) are required to be granted BPS-17 irrespective of length of service, therefore , no DPC will be required for this exercise. However, in future, three years satisfactory service would be required for grant of BPS-17 to superintendents bps-16, therefore, DPC would be required for subsequent cases to judge their service as satisfactory."

3. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam jab sindh govt regarding suptd wala notification issue kare to plz mje inform karna thnx

4. Arslan Jafferi says:

ap ne kaha k SEND ka option b use na kar skun
    iska mtlb kya hua,

• Dear Arsalan, I mentioned that " I think these employees will also not be able to use the option to fix they pay after availing the annual increment in previous scale. But I ll soon confirm this situation.

• naseer ahmad raina says:

in accordance withe clarification contained at serial #4 of finance division office memorandum dated 23rd October 2013 exercising of option for re fixation pay is also admissible in case one scale move up between 2nd june and 30th November. This office memorandum is available on site of finance division.

5. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam sindh govt supdt ko upgrade karne ka notification issue karegii ya wo b higher time scale ka notification nikalegi, jese k federal govt ne higher time scale ka notification issue kya he & log es notification se khush nhe, so ap bataen kya hoskta he

6. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam time scale and upgradation me kya farq he? bat to ak hui dono conditions me ap 17 me aajaenge, so plz bataen time scale and upgradation me kya difference he?
    madam me sindh govt me hun & sindh govt notification kb issue karegi according to ur sources?

• Dear Arsalan, pehla difference to yeh hey keh aap ko premature increment nahin milay gi aour send yeh bhi ho sakta hay keh aap option use na ker sakain. About this diffrence I m further searching and I ll soon publish the article about it. The Notifications of Sindh is expected soon as the Federal Govt has issued the same now.

7. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam ye 2 sentence bataen inka matlab kya hua
    اُنہیں گریڈ سترہ دیا مگر وہ بھی بغیر فائدے کے
    اس آرڈر کو ٹائم سکیل پروموشن کی بجائے اپ گریڈیشن تصور کیا جائے

8. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam me ab 17 me aajaunga ya nhe? me 2013 me suptd appoint hua tha,
    madam kya hamen premature increment milegi ya nhe?
    wht abt house rent and medical allownce?
    plz poore msg ka reply kejyega THANKS MADAM

• Dear Arsalan, if you are working under Federal Govt then you will be given Time Scale of BPS-17. There is no premature increment on Time Scale. HRA & Medical kay baray main main confirm ker kay bataoon gi.

9. khawaja sohail says:

Hi mam, ka superintendent ke post upgrade ho ge ha or notification abe tak kue issued nahe hoya

• Dear Khawaja Sohail, according to the sources the summary of the same case is with the PM.

• Muhammad Afzal Malik says:

According to source, the draft Notification has been prepared and likely to be signd today.It has been learnt that Medical Allowance and Conveyance Allowance shall be ceased at the existing rate to the Superintendents after their up-gradation/time scale.THE Notification is likely to be issued this week..INSHALLAH....

• Muhammad Afzal Malik says:

Notification for upgradation of Supdt issued....

10. Arslan Jafferi says:

me 2013 me appoint hua hun, me notification nikalte hee 17 me aajaunga ya nhe?

11. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam ye khabar achi suni he, madam in future suptd 17 me appoint hoga ya pehle 3 sal 16 me? ham jo purane hen 2013 me appoint hue hue hen ham abhi 17 me aaenge ya nhe???

12. Arslan Jafferi says:

to kb tk notification ka aasra karen? ap k sources kya kehte hen, ya notification niklega nhe

• Dear Arsalan, Allah sey behtri ki dua karo. In Sha Allah Notification jald issue ho jai ga.

• Muhammad Afzal Malik says:

The summary for grant of BPS-17 to Superintendents is , reportedly, approved by the PM......

• Dear Muhammad Afzal, plz confirm the sources of this report Thanks

• naseer ahmad raina says:

my friend called me and informed that he has seen the news strip on vale tv (V tv) yesterday 28-08-2014 between 9.15 to 10.00 pm. i am trying to search vale tv but not yet succeeded. if u have any source plz confirm with reference to value tv

• naseer ahmad raina says:

Read Dunya News paper dated 30-08-2014 page 8. It has been reported that the summary for upgradation approved by PM but erroneously the word Assistant is written on Newspaper instead of superintendent.

• Thanks dear Naseer Ahmad. I have read the news. ll soon confirm the same.

• naseer ahmad raina says:

AOA i am senior superintendent in wapda presently working at lahore. to day my friend informed that he has seen a news strip regarding the up gradation of superintendents on Value Tv (V Tv) yesterday i.e. 28-08-2014 between 09:15 pm to 10:00 pm. i am searching for value tv but no success. if u have any source in ministry kindly confirm with reference to the news strip of Value Tv

• Muhammad Afzal Malik says:

As per sources in the Pakistan Secretariat,Islamabad, Grant of BPS-17 to Superintendent has been approved by the Prime Minister of Pakistan...All the existing Supdts shall be upgraded to BPS-17...But IN FUTURE , Supdts shall be required to work in BPS-16 for three years before grant of BPS-17....Today Daily Dunya has also reported it...But mistakenly, they mentioned post of Assistant instead of Superintendent...here is link...http://e.dunya.com.pk/detail.php?date=2014-08-30&edition=ISL&id=1255219_17001205

13. Arslan Jafferi says:

Madam Regarding upgradation of suptd in BPS17 case ki koi update? ab to august b ja raha he, is there any progress?

14. M.Aslam Bhatti says:

Respected Madam, Do you please let me know that the Superintendents Customs / Inland Revenue working under the Federal Board of Revenue are included for upgradation as announced by the Hon;able Finance Minister on 3rd June 2014. Please also let me inform that what is the hurddel for issuance of notification/office mamorandum in this case. Thanks. M. Aslam Bhatti, Superintendent Customs, Lahore

• Dear M Aslam, according to the sources, some other categories for upgradation are are to be upgraded and the summary of the same has been sent to PM. That is why the case i delay. I think all types of Supdts will be upgraded.

15. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam now after ur full guidance & ur co-operation finally i understood the consept of arrears,
    ur last sms in which u explained arrears very well and i understood it fully,
    madam actually the consept of arrears i understood late b/c ME never listend the word arrears in my life even after my service but thanks to u k ap ne mje full guide kya, that is why now i can also explain arrears to other peoples but credit goes to u for all that efforts, thank u somuch
    & plz pray for the issuence of notification of suptd upgradation for which we r waiting, Once again thank u somuch madam, GOD BLESS U

16. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam abhi tk notification nhe nikla to eslye mje abhi suptd grade 16 ki salary mil rhi he? plz bataen k
    ap ne bataya k arrears means baqayajat, hamen to full salary milti he & upgradation b june 2014 me hua he to phr hamen arrears kese milega, kehne ka matlab k hamare to baqayajat hue nhe, q k agr arrears upgradation pe he to upgradation to june 2014 me hua he aur abhi august chal rha he, to bataen k how is arrears possible for this upgradation of suptd?

• Dear Arsalan, Suppose you got 20,000 in BPS-16 upto 31st Aug and ur fixation of pay is done with pay 25000/-. Up had to get 25000 since June but u got 20000 only. Thus the difference of 5000 wef June will be paid to u. If you still not understood then just consult from the account office Thanks

17. Arslan Jafferi says:

18. Arslan Jafferi says:

date of suptd upgradation of sindh govt is 13 june 2014?

19. Arslan Jafferi says:

all right madam! madam i already told u iam suptd appointed in 2013 & recently sindh govt upgraded in grade 17, & as well as sindh govt isssued notification abt premature increment on upgdatilon, now waiting for notification regarding suptd upgradation, after all this
    plz tel me k mje arrear kitna milega according to u, mje to arrear ka pta b nhe tha specially thanks to u k ap ne mje bataya, so plz tel me k mje arrear kitna milega according to u?,

20. Arslan Jafferi says:

arrears ka kya hisab kitab hota he, wo hamen har mahene milega kya? ya arrears hamari salary me plus hojaega and hamen hamesha milta rhega? arrears kitne peroid ka milega hamen? arrears ki kya pay hoti he, ap in saari uljhano k jwb den thanks

• Dear Arsalan, agar kisi ko back date say upgradation/promotion ya koi be benefit milta hay to mojada waqat say pehlay chunkeh pay li hoti hay is liay us period ka diffrence hum claim ker laitay hain and new pay main yeh pay ya allowances ad ker dia jata hay. jis ka matlab hay aap ko forver increase salaries ki shape main yeh benefit milta rehta hay.

21. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam me appointed as a office suptd in 2013 & in this year recently the sindh govt has upgrade to the suptd in scale17 & also sindh govt annonced and issued notification abt premature increment on upgradation, so arrear hamen milega ya nhe,

22. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam sorry me apko bar bar disturb kr rha hun, The word ARREARS means?

23. Arslan Jafferi says:

Madam, plz ap yahen pe explain kardein, dono notification main kia difference hai

24. Arslan Jafferi says:

Sorry madam me apki bat samaj nhe saka, plz repeat simply as i can understand

25. Arslan Jafferi says:

Madam, Notification about premature increment regarding upgradation of sindh govt employees jo ab new notification issue hua hai us me aur purane main kia difference hai detail main bataien

26. qaiser says:

Mam please tell what is going about the upgradation of superintendents in punjab? Is there any progress? Can we hope for upgradation?

• Dear Qaisar filhal Upgradation of Supdt in federal and other province (Sindh) is under process and hope soon the Notification will be issued and I hope the Punjab Govt will also issue the same.

27. fazul rahman says:

kb supridantad ka notification niklega or junior clerks, S/ clerks ko bhe upgarate kya jai

28. Arslan Jafferi says:

Madam 2 QUESTIONS mere mind me hen jo me apse poch rha hun
    Q1: Regarding Upgradation Of superintendent jab notification issue hojaega to kya hamen premature increment milegi ya nhe?
    Q2: aur agr premature increment milti he to 1st december pe jo annual increment lagti he wo lagegi ya nhe? plz kuch detail me guide karen Thnx

• Dear on upgradation premature increment will be granted and I hope they will clarify in the Notification that annual increment will not suffer after upgradation on 1st July 2014.

29. Arslan Jafferi says:

1st of All Madam Eid Greetings To U,
    Regarding Upgradation Of superintendent Ap k sources kya kehte hen k kb tk notification issue hoga

30. Arslan Jafferi says:

thnx madam for ur cooperation, apko jese hee regarding upgradation of superintendent notification k hawale se koi b update mile to plz inform kejyega,
    Specially thnx to u k ap govt employees ki help kar k buht acha kaam kar rhi hen
    God Bless U khush raho Aameen

31. Arslan Jafferi says:

Respected madam! 10% adhoc, medical & conveyance allownce, premature increment, pension, in sab k nitofications nikal chuke hen to phr upgradation of superintendent k notfication me itni der Q, ye bat samaj me nhe

• Dear Arsalan, upgradation of supdt main kuch technical points hain jis ki waja say yeh case delay hay. As there are some departments where Supt is promoted to Admin Officer. Admin Officer is of BPS-16 and it creates a anomaly. I hope soon the notification will be issued.

32. Arslan Jafferi says:

Madam Thanks For Always Giving Me A Quick Response, Jb Bhi Notification Of Upgradation Of Superintendent Issue Ho Jae To Ap Please Mujhe Inform Kar Dena Because Of Me Superintendent Hon Or Mujhe Bechani Se Intzar Hai

33. Arslan Jafferi says:

Thanks, Lekin Madam I Think Notification Of Upgradation Pehle To Govt Issue Karegi Na? Department To Govt Ke Baad Notification Issue Karenge Na? But Question Is That K Pehle Federal Govt Issue Karegi Ya Sindh Govt? Ap Is Ke Bare Me Kuch Detail Me Bataein Ap Ziada Behtr Janti Hongi

34. Arslan Jafferi says:

InshaAllah Madam,
    madam ap kya smjhti hen k regarding upgradation of supdt notification, sindh govt federal govt se pehle issue karegi ya pehle federal us k bd sindh karegi,

35. hafiz says:

Respected mam

please update regarding upgradation of supdts and also clarify whether post of senior assistants (BPS- 16) will also be upgraded or otherwise please.

36. Arslan Jafferi says:

thank u madam, lekin upgradation of superintendent ka notification to sindh govt ne nhe issue kya, notification of upgradation of superintendent niklega ya nhe, ya sirf govt ne announce kya he and notification nhe issue karenge? madam plz apni malumat se kuch hamen inform karen,

37. Arslan Jafferi says:

AoA! Dear madam im asking to u abt sindh govt, wht do u think k sindh govt sab notifications alag alag date pe nikalegi EXP 10% adhoc relief, upgradation of superintendent bps16 to 17, pension 10%? in sab k notification alag alag date pe niklenge ya sab 7 ak hee date pe, plz guide karen, thnx a'lot

38. tiger says:

thnx madam, jab regarding upgradation of superintendent notification aajae to ap plz mje update kejyega thnx thnx

39. shan says:

sindh govt 10% ka notification kb nikale gi

40. Shoaib says:

madam, kia ye premature increement punjab govt b degi, ????

41. tiger says:

madam me superintendent hun nd govt ne superintendent ko grade 16 se17 me upgrade kya he lekin ab tk notification ki update nhe mili, kb tk i ga notification?

42. Umair says:

kia ye baat sach hai ???

43. mujeeb says:

health depart wafaq k sath hai ya soobay k sath

44. Ali Riaz says:

Dear Ma'am...i m an employee in the Punjab provincial cooperative bank on contract basis...would i be able to get this 10% increase in my salary.?????

45. M.Ashraf says:

kia punjab Governement bhe superintendent ko upgrade BS-16 to 17 karege

46. Jam Sapar says:

Aslam alaikum madam hamari office se ek sweeper 30 june 2014 ko retire hua he us ko ek quarter bhe allot tha government rule ke teht kitne din men quarter khali karwaya jai. please reply 03453645511

47. sunia says:

madam when will the notification regarding upgradation be issued?

48. Shahbaz khan says:

Mam,meri appointment, May 2014,ko adhock ki bunyad pr pst may hogai hay,kia meri salary

may b izafa hua hay?......

49. safdar says:

dear sister soon i will be promoted to bps 17 from 14. my current basic pay is 12880 then what will be my new basic pay and other allowances. appointed on 31/05/2006 in bps 14

50. umar says:

aoa. im working as suprintentendent in an autonomous body ( govt) for 3 years contract period extendable , will this new policy of up gradation applies on me as well because im not permanent cadre .?? What will be the procedure ? will they ask us to resign and apply through proper channel for and present in selection board for grade 17 or without creating these hitches will they simply upgrade our grade and salary? please reply

regards

Umar Javaid

• Dear Umar I think ur post will be automatically upgraded.

• umar says:

but here someone mentioned a circular which says (I am a federal employee, Ministry of Defence has forwarded a Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division Circular which was address to all federal secretaries/ addl secretaries/ incharges of all minisries/divisions. Establishment Division u.o. No. 1/13/96-R-6 dated 13 May 2014 , the matter of the subject letter vide it's para 2 is reproduced as under|:
        "up-gradation of posts means abolition of previous post and creation of a new post in higher grade. Method of appointment to the upgraded post will have to be made in manner as prescribed in the recruitment rules. Further, if the incumbents working against the posts which are upgraded and do not possess the requisite qualifications/ experience as prescribed for higher posts in the recruitment rules of the up-graded post, they will continue to work in their present grade can be allowed to improve their qualifications within a period of 5 years, failing which their grade would be a dying cadre.") whats this can u tell me?

• Dear Umar according to my opinion, qualification condition is imposed and the employees having prescribed qualification will be automatically upgraded. In the same way new appointments if announced in future will be made for the candidates who have the new mentioned qualification.

51. sunia says:

Aoa mam..kya ye cda k admin officers pe b impliment hoga.q k past main admin offcer ki post superintendent thi..baad main nomiclature change hogya tha

52. iqbal ahmad says:

Madam mere 2010 main scale 07 main appointment howi aur 1/07/2012 ko mera scale 12 hogya hai kya mujay 30 may 2014 ko honay wala premature lagay ga.

53. Naeem Shaukat says:

Please tell me that Commercial Assistant BPS-14 in MEPCO Multan. They also promote in 16 scale or not.

Thanks
    Naeem
    03059037250

54. sajid khan says:

Respected mam.
    Kpk govt nay per mature increment law notification issue kia hay 30 may 2014. Ye kub say effect hay.plz

55. saira says:

a.a mam kindly tell that when govt will give us upgraded pay and scale???

56. ghulam ali says:

respected mam I was superintendent B-16 in 2011 and have got promotion as Assistant Director B-17 in 2012 presently a superintendent b-16 is working under my control. Now the post of Supdt has been up-graded in B-17 and how he work under my control being equal in BPS-17. kia meri post bhi B=18 me upgrade hogi ya?

57. Zahir muhammad says:

Respected madam,grade 2,k jis ka basic pay 9150 rupees hy ko pre mature icreament ki mad mi kitni rupees milingai?

58. Raja Akmal says:

kia FGEI KAY MTT, .TUGT ke promotions june july main ho jaen ghe.

59. MMALAM says:

Is there any notification, by which a qualified person can get new upgraded post???

Can divisional head may not allow any employee for NOC, If he has already completed eligibility criteria, IRO Qualification, Experience???

60. BATOOL says:

Salam,
    my question is that we were upgraded on 23 december 2011 from Stenographer 15 to 16 grade. the letter mentioned "Subject to Recruitment Rules". then it was also mentioned in the promotion letter "Initial requirement for the post is now Graduate instead of Intermediate".
    i am graduate. but if i was not than does this policy or rule for 5 years' period applied on me. Or if any ex-stenographer who are now APS but their qualification does not match with their criteria i.e. Graduation so will this upgradation doesn't effect on them.... kindly do clear ...

thanks in advance.

61. BATOOL says:

Imran Khan nay kaha yeh sirf alfaaz ki aeira pheiriii hai baaki ktch nahee khaass.. and this is a bitter reality

62. inayatullah jagirani says:

after upgradation of suprentendents i think other minesterial post will be upgraded like junior clerk, senior clerk, head clerk as upgraded in high courts and khyberpakhtunkhwah

63. hafiz says:

Respected Mam

posts of sr. assistants in BPS 16 will also be upgraded or this offer is exclusive for supdts?

64. saeed ahmed says:

Madam, is income tex slab is the same as was in 2014? and disable employees of federal gov. whose income is below 10 lac would be exempt from incom tex. as announced in budget 2014-15. thanks a lot

65. Shafiq Gill says:

Is there any increase in Old Age Pension which is currently Rs 3600

66. Iqbal Javed says:

Mam, Gilgit Baltistan may b Supt k scal15 hy. tu in ko kesy 17 scale de sakty hy..pehly 16 may upgrade krna pary ga.?

67. Ayaz Shah says:

AoA Dear!

What will be Med Alc for employees of BPS-16 who are also getting Rs. 1000/-Fixed M.A..

68. zeb says:

AslamuAlykum
    main punjab university may as a store superintendent BPS 16 work kar raha hon, kya ye category is up gradation may ati hy. ap plz guide karain. Thanks

69. najm says:

Medam,is there any proposal for upgradation of Office Assistant post?

70. Ihsanullah says:

AOA! I was promoted from BPS-9 to BPS-14 on 03-08-2002 to C.T post in education KPK. On promotion i was awarded one premature increment from 03-08-2002. Then in 2008 i was upgraded to BPS-15 in the same post but premature increment was not awarded. Am i eligible for premature increment according to the recent notification(premature increment) of KPK Government?

71. Ahmad Saleem says:

Dear Mam,

What about the other posts up gradation like junior clerk, senior clerk, head clerk etc. please intimate as details come.....

72. sarfraz says:

madam ji WAPDA main Superintendent ka scale 15 hai kia uska bhi upgrade ho ga

73. Raja says:

Miss Shumaila Is this increase of convence allowance and medical allowance Applicable on BPS 16(Non Guzzeted)?

74. saleem says:

The post of Superintendent upgraded. Is the post of Admin Officer is also upgraded or not. The post of Superintendent and Admin Officer are the same. In some offices, it is named as Superintendent and in some as Admin Officer.

The work, job responsibilities, qualification/experience requirement all is the same for both posts.

75. meet ali says:

Mam, Clerical Staff ki upgradation ka kya bna???

76. Imran says:

AOA Does all the posts of BPS 16 in Federal Government are upgraded to BPS 17 or only Suprentendent is upgraded

77. kashif says:

is there discontinuation of tax rebate for researchers or not?

78. Majid hussain paracha says:

Allah ka shukar aada Karen aur azafay main barkat ki dua kren.
    Kyon k insan ko milta wohi hai Jo uc k naseeb main ho.

79. Tahir says:

10% medical increase howa hai 20% nahi..

80. Kashan Syedabunaveed says:

Upgradation of superintendent w.e.f. ? ANY ONE HAS IDEA ABOUT THE SAME.

81. Ihsanullah says:

Is there any news of merging of 50 percent Adhoc relief 2013 in the new budget2014?

82. Rashid says:

Kindly ap edit karay apni post ko, medical allowance 10% increase hoga, ap budget ki copy download dawn.com se ya waha se reference lekar verify karay, bina tehqeeq kiye ap post na karay aisi khabray. Thanks

83. Aslam Qureshi says:

PML(N) govt. se is se zyada ki tawaqa nhi thi.. is govt. ki aisi koi history nhi hai.. baqol Opp:Leader Khursheed Shah, mahngai 200 % aur salary me increase 10 %.. ye govt. servant k sath mazaq nhi.... mai khata aap salary na barhaye mgr mahangai bhi na barhne de ..

84. Khaksar Banda says:

5% Increase in Conveyance Allowance to the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15
    20% Increase in Medical Allowance to the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15

Kindly clear that 5% convence and 20% medical allowance will be increase in running basic pay or not.... also share the sheet highlighting the increase in salaries. plz

85. shariq Ansari says:

what about family pension?

Minimum family pension is currently 3750.

6000 aplicable on family pension or not?

86. shahid says:

hahaha lollypop

87. Hadi says:

By upgrading da supritendent ,Now there is hope for the upgradation of LDCs/ UDCs keep praying buddies

88. Hadi says: