Updated Arrear Calculation Sheet for FGEI Teachers Upgradation

I have already published a sheet regarding Estimated Arrear Calculation for the FGEI Teachers on Upgradation. Now Mr. Muhammad Akram has send me the latest & updated arrear calculation sheet. This sheet has the following characteristics:

• Conveyance Allowance during the summer vacations & Winter Vacations has been deducted.
  • This sheet can calculate arrears upto 31st August 2014 & 30th September 2014.
  • House Rent Allowance has been shown separately for the Special Cities and other cities.
  • The sheet has been unlocked and you can make amendments according to ur own choice.
  • You can discolor the sheet for clear printing copies.
  • Minor mistakes of dates have been removed.
  • This sheet can calculate arrears separately for the teachers upgraded from BPS-09 to BPS-14, BPS-14 to BPS-16 and BPS-16 to BPS-17.

This sheet is only useful for the arrear calculation of the teachers who remained in the same scale during this period i.e they were not promoted or re-appointed with effect from 1st January 2011 to August or September 2014.

You only need to collect the data of your basic pay that you drawn and fixed after up-gradation.

Note: You must read the instructions mentioned above before downloading the calculation sheets.

Special Thanks to Mr. Muhammad Akram for the hardwork in this regard.

Arrear Sheet upto 31-08-2014 for Othre Cities

Arrear Sheet for Other Cities upto 30-09-2014

Arrear Sheet for Special Cities up to 31-08-2014

Arrear Sheet for Special Cities upto 30-09-2014

Arrear Upgradation FGEI

Summary
Updated Arrear Calculation Sheet for FGEI Teachers Upgradation
Updated Arrear Calculation Sheet for FGEI Teachers Upgradation have been prepared now and now you can just put your basic pay and see the arrear amount.

1. Abdul Salam says:

Dear Shumaila Kamal,
    I'm working as SST (Science) BPS-16 in School Education Department Punjab since 02-04-2012. I'm regular in this scale in 02-05-2016.
    My qualification is M.Sc (Chem.) , M.Ed & M.Phil Education (Research Scholar)
    Now, I have applied in FG Schools for TGT Post .Advertisement 20-06-16

Plzz give me all information about TGT post
    like , (1) Salary (2) Accommodation (3) Facilities etc.
    Also give me suggestion about this apply.
    I'm waiting thanks ...

2. sana mehar says:

hay shumaila

i was appointed on 15.4.2011 and upgraded now how much arreas i get till sept and what would b my pay after increasing my qualification z MBA Med

3. zahir muhammad says:

respected madam,i hve been wrking as TGT since 6-1-2011,what wl be my total monthly salary now as SST

4. huma says:

madam please tell me when will u show new upgradation list of 2012 oppointee

5. Muhammad asif says:

kindly tell me what is the pay
    I was MTT in may 2014 and now tugt in July 2014 add in it up gradation and also the bugt and premature increament
    both the basic pay and grand total separately if u never mind

6. Muhammad asif says:

promotion ya next scale PR reappointed hony PR Jo premature increament Milta hai wO kiya just one time Milta hai ya her pay k sath milta hai

7. Muhammad asif says:

Salam l was new appointed as MTT in may 2014 and reappointed as tugt in July 2014 in fgei.kiya mairi pay may annually increment lgy ga according to up gradation scale?

• Dear Muhammad Asif, aap ko Annual Increment milay gi lekan MTT ki. But is ka koi faida na hoga, kunkeh, BPS-14 main increment lagain to 8610/- banti hay. 2nd December ko Pay BPS-16 main fix karain to 10,000 banti hay jis ka matlab hay annual increment lenay say aap ko koi faida na hua balkeh nuqsan hoga. Kunkeh agar aap ki pay july main fix hoti hay to bhi 10000 hogi Thanks

• Muhammad asif says:

its mean kiya ab mairi pay July may fix ho gi r kiya basic pay 10000 ho gi Jo ap ny likhi hai mairi new appointment hai es liy kuch maloom nhi

• Dear Asif after upgradation it will be fixed as 10,000/- for all service means puri service main 1 increment ad rahay gi. For example 1 person 15000 pay lay raha hay aour aik increment laganay say us ki pay 15800 hojati hay to yeh us ki permanenet pay hogi. Dear Asif detail of pay ka main nain aik chart recently pichlay week load kia hay usay check kar lain.

8. Muhammad Arshad says:

I am TGT(BPS-16) in FGEI since 20/10/2010. My Basic Pay was 6060 on 31/12/2010. Now after upgradation to SST (BPS-17), on which stage of BPS, my basic pay will be fixed on 01/01/2011. Will pre mature increment be granted to me?

9. Muhammad asif says:

Salam kiya fgei may teachers k lay m.Phil allowance hai?

10. Muhammad asif says:

Salam what is the salary of new appointed tgt in fgei with bujt?

11. Muhammad asif says:

thanx for ur response

12. Muhammad asif says:

what is premature increment r yai ktna hot a hai

• Dear Asif, premature increment extra increment hoti hay jo promotion, upgradation or re-appointment per milti hay. Aour yeh increment higher scale ki annual increment kay brabar hoti hay.

13. Muhammad asif says:

Salam.mai ny may 2014 as MTT joining di thi as new appointee r phr 24 July 2014 ko may ny releaving lay kr as tugt joining di due to reserved candidate selection laikn mairi joining bujt k baad hai as tugt kiya Jo pay mai bugt mai izafa Howa tha kiya mairi new pay mai bhe ho ga

14. Muhammad asif says:

can u tell when the process of upgradation of new appointees will be completed round about?will it from joining date?

15. Muhammad asif says:

thanks for ur quick reply

16. Muhammad asif says:

Salam for answer kindly mai 24 July 2014 ko MTT post PR tha or us he din mai tugt k lay select ho gya r same din mai ny releaving lay kr new station PR joining day di kiya mujhy koi extra increment mily ga r ktna r kiya new station PR jany ka ta/da mily ga r ktna .mai may2014 mai new appointee select howa that MTT.r kiya mujhy joining date sy up gradation case ki wja sy 16 scale milay ga r kiya may 2014 sy arear bhe milay ga

17. Muhammad asif says:

Salam for answer kindly mai 24 July ko est post PR tha or us he din mai tugt k lay select ho gya r same din mai ny releaving lay kr new station PR joining day di kiya mujhy koi extra increment mily ga r ktna r kiya new station PR jany ka ta/da mily ga r ktna .mai may2014 mai new appointee select howa that MTT.

18. Muhammad asif says:

SB new appointees ko aj tk yai confirm nhi k WO dosro ko apna konsa scale Btyn up gradation wala ya purana plz remove this doubt

19. Muhammad asif says:

Salam plz confm it SB k zahn may buht sy doubt hain kiya may 2014 ki new appointees bhe upgrade ho chuki hain ya abhi wait kryn kiya Hm ab keh skty hain k am
    MTT . est and tugt as tgt

20. ahmad ud din says:

Respected Madam
    My father PTC teacher in FATA,,,
    1 D.O.B 13/08/1954...
    2 date of appointment 1/07/1976
    3 basic pay 21000.
    3 qualification FA,, PTC,,CT..
    4 BPS according to up-gradation BPS-15
    please calculate pension till 13/08/2014 as he will complete his 60 years
    and what is commute, we dont have idea of commute

21. M.Ahmad says:

Mam hum may me appoint hoy hain as MTT to kia hum ko arear mily ga,reply thanx

22. Fakhar says:

What about 16 to 17 grade arrears and pay fixation? No info about that?

23. mehran khan says:

what kind of details i can email to you.plz tell me

• Dear Mehran here in comments some times I have to reply the so many comments at the same time, therefore i requested you to email me all the detail of ur case. Thanks

24. mehran khan says:

Dear Shumaila Kamal,

allaha give you good health and allaha keep you in hiffazathow much made my arrears

25. mehran khan says: