Admissibility of Annual Increment beyond the Scope of Pay Scales (Above Ceiling)

Finance Division, Regulation Wing, Islamabad has issued Notification No. 3(1)R-2/2014-889 dated 27-10-2014 in connection with Admissibility of Annual Increment Beyond the Scope of Pay Scales (Above Ceiling).

It is clarified in this Notification that the employees who reached at the maximum stage of the Pay Scales of 2001 on or after 01-12-2001,they may also be allowed annual increment as personal pay (PP) upto a period of three years i.e 2002,2003,2004.

After this period the Personal Pay benefit was allowed to all the employees in the Revised Pay Scales 2005 wef 1st December 2005.

The increment may be considered as personal pay subject to the condition that the concerned employee has 6 months or more service as counts for annual increment.

The amount of PP may be considered for pay fixation, pension, gratuity and recovery of House Rent etc. It may not be reduced at the time of said purposes.

Annual Increment beyond the Scope of Pay Scales

Annual Increment Ceiling

Summary
Admissibility of Annual Increment beyond the Scope of Pay Scales (Aboce Ceiling)
Notification No. 3(1)R-2/2014-889 dated 27-10-2014 has been issued regarding Admissibility of Annual Increment beyond the Scope of Pay Scales

1. Azmat Hayat says:

Can you please intimate to whom the case is to be referred in case of army officers.

2. Irfan says:

Asalamualeikum.
    Can you send me updates regarding notifications or court decisions on my email for federal government employees.

3. ehsan ahmad says:

dear madam . i reached at maximum of pay scale 18 on 1. 12 1997. i was not granted inceament
    in that scale on 1. 12 .1998. i was granted move over wef 1.12 1998 in pay scale 19. my increament in previos scale was rs 366 whereas i got benefit of rs .160 in bps 19. there was a loss of rs 206 on getting bps 19. kindly advise whether benefits as announced by finance div om no
    f.no 3(1) r-2/ 2014 -889 dated 27-10-2014. are admissible to me.

4. fawad says:

kiya medical allowance increase howa hai
    w.e.f 1 DEC 2014 letter no
    O.M no.F.8(1) R-12/2014-418 dated 17.10.2014
    plz verify it

5. m shahid says:

dear madam ma english part 2 ka result kb ana h [pu lahore]plz help me

6. Tetani says:

My pay on 11-11-1989 in bps.7 (750-31-1370) was.1339/= my 3 advance increments of B.Ed were due on 12-11-1989.And a/inc.Due on 1-12-89 r these 4 increments applicable in same scale as pp? Kindly reply thanks

7. Muhammad Sohail says:

Dear Madam, Have you any information about the regularity of SST's selected through NTS in KP?

8. Riaz khan says:

Dear shumaila kal mje aik msg received hua hy about medical allownce k finance division has issued notification regarding medical allowance w.e.f 1st dec 2014 Notification no.o.mno.F8(1)R-12/2014-418 dated 17/10/2014
    iss bat mai kuch sachai hai if u have any info plz share with me
    Thanks

9. ghullam mustafa bhatti says:

A.O.A THANKS DEAR MADAM .. SENDING THE NICE INFORMATIVE NOTIFICATION/ HELP FULL AND ONLY GAUIDE LINE IN THIS REGRAD.......I AND WE PRAYS FOR ALL AND SPECIALLY THOSE TO GO THE HON COURT... IF HE DID NOT FILE THE CASE NO RESULT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US AND SUPPORT ALL NEEDY AND HELP LESS APHARN.. ........-......02..... DEAR MADAM PLEASE AFTER THE REVISE PAY / GIVE THE PENDING BEINFIT TO THOSE CLAIM .... I THINK THEY ALL DEIED/ RETTIRED AND GOES TO COURTS TO CLAIM INTERNAL DISPUTE THE TWO BENIFICIERS ETC..... SO THAT IS NOT BATTER THE SAME NOTIFICATION....OR GAUIDE LINE GIVEN AFTER THE ISSUE OF SAME INCREASES INCRMENTS.... 2001 TO 2014... THE PERIOD LESS THREE(03) YEAR S.... STAGE MAX.. AND BALANCE YEARS 11 ELEVEN... HOW MANY CASES TO PENDING......OR TO BE REVISED ... THE OFFICES RECORD AND DEPRATMENT TO ABROSED/ FINSHED ETC... SO BE GIVE INFORMATION WHY NOT SOLVE TIME WITHIN TIME....... AND WHY LATE IN THIS REGARDS WHAT IS SIN OF EMPLOYEES....PLEASE .03.......MADAM I AND WE SEE THE ALL NOTIFICATION AND READ IN NEWSPAER SOME TIMES MANY MISTAKES BUT HERE IS SEE IN ORIGNAL SHAPE PLEASE ...AND LAST MENTIONED ALL MINSTERIES/ DEPRTMENT/ DIVISIONS/ UNITS.... AND NON IMPLEMATION SOME UNTS/ MINSTIERS/ DIVISIONS SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEMS.. WHO GETTING THE NOTICE...PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEMS AND TO ESTB; FOURM.... THIS IS TIME OF IT...AND YOUR STRUGGLE IS TOO GOOD AND HELPFULL ALL EMPLOYEES...AND BEST WISHES WITH REGARDS FORM ALL PLEASE...BE SUPPORT HELP LESS AND NEEDY WITHOUT ANY COST AND OWN LIMIT TO ALL PEOPLES OF WORLD... BEST WISHES ,..... THANKS I WRITE HERE COMMENTS PLESE FORGAVE IF ANY POINT HIT ON HEART PLEASE... THANKS

10. Zafar says:

Respected madam me 12 june 2009 ko apoint hwa to kia me annual increament ka mustahik banta ya nhe, plz reply

11. Naseer Ahmed says:

Respected madam, in this letter personal pay is authorized for 2001 and above years. My question is about personal pay authorization before 2001.I was promoted on 01/03/99 and reached the last stage of payment of that rank.I was not granted annual increment on 01/12/99 as I was already on peak payment of that rank.Kindly intimate me,personal pay authorization prior to 2001 i.e for 99 and 98 etc.Your referred letter "Usual Increments beyond the scope of Pay Scales" is about 2001 personal pay.Thanks.

12. Muhammad asif says:

kiya medical allowance increase howa hai
    w.e.f 1 DEC 2014 letter no
    O.M no.F.8(1) R-12/2014-418 dated 17.10.2014
    plz verify it

13. Naseer Ahmed says:

MADAM,AOA, MY QUESTION IS,THE PERSONNELS WHO FACE THE SIMILAR PROBLEM BEFORE 01/12/2001, WHY THEY ARE DEPRIVED OF FROM THIS BENEFIT.KINDLY APPROACH TO CONCERNED AUTHORITIES TO GIVE THIS RELIEF TO BEFORE 2001 AFFECTIES ALSO.
    Dear Madam,I i was promoted on 01/03/99 and reached the last stage of payment of that rank.I was not given annual increment on 01/12/99 as I was already on peak payment of that rank.Can my case may be considerable as it is at before 01/12/2001.I shall be very thankful to you for your superior opinion.

• Dear Naseer Ahmad There is a Notification about the same issue at this site available. You can search the same by typing "Usual Increments beyond the scope of Pay Scales" in the search engine of this site.

14. Muhammed Bashir Memon says:

Primar teachers jinki service 25 sal se bi oper hen kia unko BPS 16 milega? Ya notification men koi shart he.plz zarur bataiga.thanks.

15. waqar says:

madam one more question. plz tell me about scheme of advance increment of higher education. that any chance to be open

16. waqar says:

My appointment is 6/3/2008. Can i get this benefit ?

17. Saeed Akmal says:

Good decision by Wafaqi Mohtasib and issuance of necessary clarification by Fin Divn. Nowadays Fin Division giving good news for Govt Servants except clarification on para2(iv) of notification concerning grant of BPS-17 to Superintendents of Federal Govt is awaited. Sooner the better to clear the ambiguity between Rental Ceiling vs Scale /entitlement of Allotment of govt Accommodation to BPS-17. As such in case of Rental Ceiling BPS-14 to BS-16 are club together while the scale /entitlement of Govt accommodation is the same for BPS-16 and BPS-17" A dichotomy'. Moreover issuing authority of both the notifications is Ministry of Housing and Works. The same need to be reviewed at relevant Ministry to bring about uniformity.