Advertisement for Educators Vacancies in Punjab

Advertisement for Educators Vacancies in Punjab has been announced by NTS. The tests for these educators vacancies will be held under National Testing Service, Pakistan. The following vacancies have been announced for the Educators under recruitment policy 2014 for educators:

1. No
12 Secondary School Educators (SSE) English BPS-16
13 Secondary School Educators (SSE) Mathematics BPS-16
14 Secondary School Educators (SSE) Physics BPS-16
15 Secondary School Educators (SSE) Biology BPS-16
16 Secondary School Educators (SSE) Chemistry BPS-16
17 Secondary School Educators (SSE) Computer Science BPS-16

Last date for submission of application forms is 17th November 2014. The candidates having the domicile of province Punjab are eligible to apply for Educators vacancies. Application forms are available at the website of NTS. You can download the application forms from here.

Advertisement Educators Vacancies

Summary
Advertisement for Educators Vacancies in Punjab
Advertisement for Educators Vacancies in Punjab has been announced by NTS. Last date to apply for these vacancies is 17-11-2014.

1. Muhammad Shabbir says:

Any one in service teacher who is application is rejected due to over age.I am rejected although I had applied through proper channel. NTS ignored Recruitment policy.No one asked him.

2. Muhammad Shabbir says:

I have already show the fear from NTS that it will not work according to the recruitment policy foe educators .Although it given this policy on its website but not read it carefully and deeply.I applied through proper channel but they rejected my application.Any one guide me now what should we do now. .

3. Muhammad Akhtar DTE says:

Aoa.all. I want to give u answer of the Muhammad Shabir sab. I am also in service teacher. My age is 36.5 and according to the policy I am eligible so don't worry about that u are also eligible. U can read policy 2014. There are specially paragraph is added for in service.

4. Sajid says:

Aslam o Alicum.

Madam the vacancies of Data entry operator are published for Shekupura District and Session Court. The age limit for this post is 20 to 28 years, Can u tell me is there any age relaxation in this matter.

5. Muhammad Rashid Rehman SS says:

An in service teacher will deduct his service period from his age.Now,if he is under 35(under 38 in case of female),he can apply.

6. muhammad asim says:

what is this?

7. Abdul Majid says:

Dear, apply through proper channel, upper age limit is automatically relaxed for in-service applicants.

8. akram ali says:

is there any model for SSE biology

9. Muhammad Shabbir says:

AOA Madam,
    What will be the upperage limit for the In-service teachers.In NTS ad there is nothing about inservice teachers.

• Dear Muhammad Shabbir, if these r regular teachers then I think there are chances for more age relaxation but u have to contact to the concerned authorities for the actual position.

10. Muhammad Shabbir says:

AOA Mam,
    Please guide me about the uperage limit of in service teachers.In NTS Ad there is upperage limit is 30+5 for males.But in recruitment policy,uperage limit of inservice teachers in exclude of their service from actual age.Now what procedure will be to apply for an inservice teacher .