Government of the Sindh Services, General Administration & Co-ordination Department has issued Notification No. SORI(SGA&CD)11-7/74(Pt-I) dated 24-09-2014 in connection with Regularization of Contract and Adhoc Employees of Sindh Province.
THE SINDH REGULARIZATION OF ADHOC AND CONTRACT EMPLOYEES) ACT, 2013 had been passed by the Provincial Assembly of Sindh on 14th March, 2013 and assented by the Governor of Sindh on 20th March, 2013 to provide regularization of the services of certain employees appointed on adhoc and contract basis in Sindh Govt Organization or its projects. Section 3 of Sindh Act No. XXV (Sindh Regularization of Ad hoc & Contract Employees Act) 2013 clearly mention that “ the Employee who is in service in Government Department and it’s project in connection with affairs of Province, immediately before commencement of this act, shall be deemed to have been validly appointed on Regular Basis”.
In Pursuance of Sindh Act No. XXV of 2013, Services General Administration & Coordination Department (Regulation Wing) issued Notification No. SORI(SGA&CD)11-7/74(Pt-I) dated 24th September 2014. "In Exercise of powers conferred under section 26 of the Sindh Civil Servants Act 1973, and in supersession of all existing Selection Committees and in relaxation of Rule-5(1) of Sindh Civil Servants Rule 1974, following Selection Committees for making selection in respect of posts in BS-1 to BS-15 are hereby constituted at various levels:
- Secretary (Services) SGA&CD Chairman
- Additional Secretary (Regulation) SGA&CD Member
- Deputy Secretary (Chief Minister Secretariat) Member
(to be nominated by the Principal Secretary to CM)
- Deputy Secretary (GA), SGA&CD Member
- Secreary of the concerned Department Chairman
- Head of the attached Department Member
- Additional Secretary (Services), SGA&CD Member
- Deputy Commissioner Chairman
- Head of concerned Department at District Level Member
- Deputy Secretary (Services), SGA&CD Member
Special Thanks to Mr. Faizan Mughal for sending the information letter.