Get Your Pay Slip & Pension Slip VIA Email

Now you can get Your Pay Slip & Pension Slip VIA Email. For this purpose you have to fill the registration form online. After filling that online form you will be able to get the pension and pay slip via email. Every month you ll get your pay slip on your email address. The detail of the same form is as under:

Detail of Email Registration Form to Get the Pay Slip via Email

All fields are required to be filled by the Government employee to register for the email salary slip. Let’s see these fields step by step. 1st go to the online form, the link of the same is as under:

Registration Form for Online Pay Slip

pifra

SAP Personal Number:

Just type your personal salary slip number in this box. This number is mentioned in your salary slip that you get every month.

Computerized National Identity Card Number (CNIC)

Type your Computerized National Identity Card Number in this box. Don’t use dashes.

Date of Birth:

The next box is for the date of birth. Just type your date of birth there in this box.

Email Address

Type your email address there in this box.

Name of the Employee:

Type your full name as per the Computerized National Identity Card Number.

Government:

Mention from which Government you belong i.e Federal Govt, Punjab Govt, Sindh Govt, Baluchistan Govt, KPK Govt, AJK or Gilgit Baltistan.

Accounts Office:

Mention the name of your accounts office in this box.

Contact Information:

Type your cell number in this box for the contact information.

Last Step:

There are two check box at the end of this form. Just click/check them and at the end just click the “Submit” button.

Email Pay Slip

Summary
Get Your Pay Slip & Pension Slip VIA Email

1. muhammad afzal says:

a.o.a.please confirm facility of pension slip to pensioners is available

2. DR KHALID ASIF says:

AOA HOW CAN I GET ID CARD OF RETIRED GOVT SERVANT

3. Fahmeeda ijaz minhas says:

Pls send my slip

4. Aamir khan niazi says:

Sir meri slip september ki abhe tak nahe aye please send mi slip sir aamirkhanniazi4@gmail.com

5. Rubina Mubeen says:

Please send me the payslip of month September. Still not received.

6. Rubina lodhi says:

Pl send me the payslip of month September. Still not received. RUBINA MUBEEN.

7. Aamir khan niazi says:

Sir meri september ki payslip nahe aye please sir wo send ker den

8. Humaira Perveen says:

sir plz sent me, my september -16 pay slip i am register with pifra

9. Muhammad afzal says:

at present facility of pension slip on line is available or not.

10. tariq Mustafa says:

how i change my email adrees for salary slip which

11. Dr.shahzad says:

Still waiting admn reply guidance

12. Dr.shahzad says:

مسلہ وہی کا وہی ،ایڈمن کاجواب نہ آیا ابھی تک، کیا دبارہ فارم فل کروں

13. Khalid javed says:

رجسٹریشن فارم نھئ کھل رھا

14. Khalid javed says:

Meri pension ghalt banai gyi hy pension book no siry sy nazar andaz Kia gya hy guzarish hy k meri pension sheet ko thek Ki jy

Khalid javed
    Qaisrani205@gmail.com
    Khalid javed

15. Muhammad Ikram says:

Pay slip py Mara name Muhammad akram likha howa ha jb keh correct name Muhammad Ikram ha plz help me

16. Dr.shahzad says:

Waiting for guidance from admin of glxspace.

17. Maqsood Alam says:

A.O.A salary slip ki thra kia pension slip nhi mil skty?, I am Federal pensioner, pension online Bank sy mil jati hay but slip e-mail wasool krny ka triqa zroor send kurin?

18. Tahir says:

My july 2016 pylisp not mailed yet

19. Dr.shahzad says:

Salary slip of June and July 2016 has not yet been sent to my email . Plz guide me

20. mohammad akhter zaman says:

my july 2016 pay slip not yet reached my email

21. wajid ali bhutto says:

Good efforts

22. faique Ali shah says:

It's good facilitie for employees

23. zulqarnain says:

meri May 2016 ki payslip nahi ai Madam plz solve my problem ....

24. Naveed says:

can i get pay slip of LUMHS Jamshoro

25. Muhammad Ahmad says:

If You have issue in finding your Salary Slip Sent Your Email through aangels434@gmail.com. I will Assist You in Finding Your Salary Slip....

26. noreen bibi says:

my name is noreen working as a charge nurse in health department kpk.my personel no is656898.my email id is /noreenbegum75@gmail.com.i here by regiiset my self on pefra website on 5/5/16 but up till i am not receivin my salay slip plz help me in this issue thanks

27. zulqarnain says:

meri May 2016 ki payslip nai ai .pls Madum masla hal kar dain .

28. mansoor says:

dear madam , mere or mere doston ki may ki pay slip nahi i he ap sakteen hen kia waja ho sakti he,

29. aijaz ali says:

Madm m n apni pay slp k lie id bnai thi jo shayd glt hogai thi plzzz ab new ksy bnaon ni bn rhi ab plzzz tell me

30. zuairah says:

madam! I have not received my pay slip of march 2016.would you tell me the reason.what's problem?

31. farheen says:

Madam, I have not yet received salary slip of March 2016.
    would you plz tell me the reason?

32. Murid Asghar Khan says:

I have not received the pay slip for the month of March-2016...what is the reason for not receiving the same?

33. DR KHALID ASIF says:

AOA MADAME I AM SENIOR DISTRICT ANAESTHETIST BPS 19 IN KPK HEALTH DEPARTMENT I AM GOING TO RETIRE FROM SERVICE ON 15/05/2016. NOC FROM ANTICORUPTION DEPTT PESHAWER IS REQUIRED OR NOT. PLEASE HELP THANKS

34. Dr Muhammad Naseem says:

I not received payslip of this month please get to know what the reason may be??

35. Dr Muhammad Naseem says:

Most respective Madam
    I have not received my pay slip this month up the 2nd date of the next month.Normally i receiving it on 28,29,31 of the same month. i want to know its why? Is it is any error or some other?please update me.

36. Aklnaveed says:

How to get pension slip monthly

37. Mahesh says:

Madam!!!! Agar kisi DDO ko apny under kam karny waly all employees ki har month pay roll ki detail chaeiy ho to kis web site sy aur kis tarah hasil ki ja sakti hain.

38. abidmustafa says:

mam, let me know please that is, medical reimbursement of angioplasty carred out at NICVD kcy in respect of employee's father

39. Dr. Muhammad Yousuf Mirza says:

Assalam o Alaikm! I am a retired professor who retired as the Principal Govt. Postgraduate College Samanabad Faislabad w.e.f. 01-04-2012. I am getting my pension direct in my bank account. Everything about my pension is fine. But there is some problem in getting my GP fund transferred from District Accounts Jhang to my home place Faisalabad. In the past, I have been serving in different colleges under the jurisdiction of DAO Jhang. Since 2005, I have been continuously requesting the DAO Jhang through the DAO Faisalabad to transfer my GP Fund account balance to DAO Faisalabad but still my account has not been transferred. I don't know Why? consequently I could not draw my savings in the GP Fund even after FOUR YEARS of my retirement. Would you please help me. I shall be grateful

Professor Dr. Muhammad Yousuf Mirza Retired Principal Govt. Postgraduate College Samanabad Faisalabad. Please reply through my email: drmymirza@gmail.com

40. shamim says:

what is token umber?

41. mohammad akram says:

mera email galt enter ho gya ha ab sahi kaisy ho ga koi bta dy

42. gulbadshah says:

sir, main ne jan 16 me pay slip k leye ragistration kiya hai, abi tak email per pay slip nahi aya hai kiya masla hai, plz check

43. muhammad afzal says:

a.o.a-any pensioner of federal govt. has received his pension slip.please confirm.

44. bashir ahmad says:

madam i have for git my e mail address pass word.i registered my pay slip in july 2015.after this i can not open my g mail address.please guide me. my address is bashirahmad951@gmail.com please replay me my friend address msharifbagh@gmail.com thankyou allaha bless you & your family

45. How will you email me my monthly pension slip??

46. Anna says:

Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

47. Zukhraf ul Nisa says:

i want to change email id.. kio kay wrong id input hogai hay please help me

48. taimoor says:

yar maera entry bahi ho raha hy g pata nahi kia musla hy 2 dafa kia hy

49. A.Wahab says:

Bloody Sindh Govt. Careless People.
    Totally failed to manage such a little system.
    Can't manage themselves so how they may be able to manage online system?

50. Abdul Razzaq says:

my persnal no. 20031888 hai aur tqreeban 2 month pehlay register howa tha laikan abi tak slip nahian aai kia waja hai

51. Abdul Aziz says:

Please make it easy for pension slip

52. Muhammad Saeed says:

Mujay meri pay slip kab milay gy january ki...please tell me i need urgently for to apply scholarship for my children please send me pay slip plzzz....thank a lot

53. Musarat Afzal says:

mujay pay slip january ki chahye kab tak milay gy ma 26 jan ko register hoi hun......but i need my pay slip urgently anyone tell me when i will receive my pay slip...thnx

54. Nisar Ahmad says:

My py slip

55. m irshad says:

Sir Myra gmail galat registration ho gia pay slip k kia sahi
    Kasy kia jay

56. Mmmuhammad Iqbal says:

Assalamu Alaikum! I haven't received my pay slip via E-mail. What mistake I have made in the form. Please issue me my pay skip. Thanx

57. Muhammad Ahmad says:

Is the Email Also Valid for Pension Slip Or we have to Register Separate Email For Pension and Salary Slip.....??? Please Do Reply... Thanks....

58. Mamona says:

Registration form can't open.plz help me

59. Imran Ahmaf says:

Kindly tel me how can I get missing salary slips of November and December 2015. My bill is still partially paid.

60. Imran Ahmad says:

Salary slip of December is not sent to me by pifrs. Kindly send this to me. And my bill is not fully paid till now, I need salary slip for the month of november for this purpose. Kindly send me these slips. Regards.

61. Imran Ahmad says:

I need my salary slip for the month of November. My slip for the month of december is not sent to me by pifra. My bills are not clear from accounts office till now. Kindly send me these two month's salalary slips. Regards

62. Muhammad Hamid Ansari says:

Sir am not revived Payslip since 3 month. What can i do.....?

63. Syed Ilyas Ahmad says:

Assalamo Alaikom Behen G, Can we register for Pension slip on the PIFRA site too ? What form should b used for that,plz ? Regards

64. KAOSAR PERVEEN says:

plz nov.15 pay slip

65. MADAM.AOA. With reference to ur Peply dated 18th Nov. 2015. I approached to the concerned A/O for NON receipt of the PAY SLIP . According to the Reply of the A/O It is the responsibility of the PIFRA to issue the pay slip. Now I am in a complex Situation. Please help me so that I could get my pay slip regulary in future. My personnel NO. is 30250385. I Shall wait for ur Reply. THANKS. I am already registered at PIFRA.

66. muhammad afzal says:

aoa. any pensioner of federal govt. has received his pension slip.please reply

67. SHABBIR Hussain wajid says:

Aoa.please send me salary slip November 2015

68. Hasham Khan says:

I have got salary slip via my yahoo e-mail up to september 2015. but the last two months i did not receive salary slip. . please tell me about this.

69. Jawaid Mehdi says:

salam sir ye pifra wali email registration form nahi khul raha koi problem aa gae hey kya plz reply must?

70. Liaquat Ali says:

Mam , Assalam O Alakam
    I have subscribed for my salary slips with my e mail address of yahoo. I was receiving my slips till Aug,2015. After that I am not receiving my salary slips.Some of my friends are receiving salary slips having mail address on g mail. Can it be possible due to YAHOO. If it is true then can I change my e-mail address.
    Tell me the procedure of changing. My g-mail address is mirzaliaquatali@gmail.com.
    Please reply me through mail any one of my e-mail address.
    I will be grateful to you.

• Muhammad Waqas says:

AOA respected mam i have the same problem as Liaquat Ali mention. Kindly guide us we will be thankful to you.Thanks

71. shaheen akhtar says:

Please tell me i get my pension slip

72. Rizwan Khan says:

Dear Respected,
    your are doing a great job really.

May you live long.Ameen
    Rizwan Khan.
    Punjab Police ,Rahim Yar khan

73. muhammadrasheed says:

Madam.AOA. I have not been receiveing my pension Slip for the last three month. My personnl No. is 30250385. I am registered at pifra. I will wait for ur Reply. thanks.

74. muhammadrasheed says:

Madam. I have not been receiving my pay slip for the last four month. My personnel No. is 30250385.I am registered at pifra. Please help me. thanks. I will wait for ur Reply.

75. shahid says:

sir/mam plz muje btayen k main apni gmail chang krna chahta hun
    meri gmail ma09420gmail.com hy par is ki jaga ms09420@gmail.com
    par meri pay slip ja rahi h plz help me

76. ZAHEEN MANZOOR S/O CH. MANZOOR-UL-HASSAN says:

Respected Madam
    I am not getting my pay slips from last two months September and October 2015. What is the problem, my ID is in yahoo Whether i change it as G-mail or not. I already request you earlier but no answer. Please guide me what to do. My personal No. is 30285773 and my E-mail address is zaheenm40@yahoo.com

77. malik fateh khan says:

aoa i have not recived the slip month of sep and oct 2015 pl help me

78. sajid khan says:

All yahoo mail who could not received their pay slip via email.Yahoo mail id permanent close.now again registered on pifra and enter new gmail id.

79. Ali Ahmad says:

Miss. i'm no yet received my pension slip for last two month

80. Muhammad ghaffar says:

september and october no pey slip recive personal no 31465251

81. matiullah says:

madam yahoo par payslip na aane ki waja se kia ham gmail dobara register karwa sakte hain?

82. Adnan Ahmad says:

Madam may ne registration form fill kia hay. laken abhi tak october ka pay slip nahi aya hay. aur dosri bath yeh ke kisi dosri month ka pay slip request kese karenge. eska tareqa bathai.

83. Aryaan says:

Jin ko unki pay slips mosool nahi ho rahi wo apny email ka spam folder check karain.

84. muhammad afzal says:

aoa..i want to know accounts offices have also started issuing pension slips via e.mail to pensioners of federal govt. after registeration

85. Waheed Gul says:

Respected AG Sahib:
    Police Training College, Quetta DDO Code-QA4070 abhi tak kisi mulazim ki Sallary Pay Slip Email per nhi mili hai. Kindly bhej den.........

86. Rozina bibi says:

September and october ka salary slip nahi aya
    00733302 persnal number

87. Matiullah says:

salam madam main ne march august tk apnay email matiullah1336@yahoo.com par s.slips wasool kiay hain.hamaray boht se friends ko ye masala lahiq hain k yahoo mail par sep awr oct k payslips nahi bejay gaye awr is page par b boht doston ka yahi masala main ne deka lakin aap ki taraf se b koi jawab main ne nahi deka. Agar is ka maqool jawab mil jaye to bari mehrobani hogi.
    thanks
    matiullah PST
    KPK Swat
    P No 00499432

88. ZAHEEN MANZOOR S/O CH. MANZOOR-UL-HASSAN says:

Respected Madam

AOA, I am a Government servant of Punjab Government. I registered in PEFRA For getting pay bill through E-Mail since January 2015. I received my pay slips regularly upto August 2015. I can not receive my pay bill slip for September 2015 and October 2015. My Personal Number is 30285773 and a am registered through E-Mail address as zaheenm40@yahoo.com. Please solve my problem I will be very thankfull to you.

89. Haris goo says:

PIFRA Govt employees payslips Registration new form online female and male

90. Shahzaib Khan says:

Dea Madam. I am not receiving my pay slips for the months of September 2015 and October 2015. I am old registered member and getting salary slip on my following email since November 2014 till August 2015. but now 2 months pay slips are pending. kindly send these to me.
    shahzai_25@yahoo.com

91. IQBAL HUSSAIN says:

Respected Madam
    I have not received Pay Roll for the month of September & October 2015,
    I refilled the form but it told that i am already register. So if i am registered ,then why my pay slips are not to me for the above months.

92. GHULA MOHY DIN says:

PLZ HELP ME I AM NOT RECEIVING MY ONLINE PAY SLIP SINCE LAST MONTH AND ALSO TELL PROCEDURE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM PIFFRA.

93. Muhammad Ikram says:

Respected Madam,
    i got registered my email for receiving my pay slip in march?April.
    i regularly got my pay slips till july 2015 but from August till now my pay slips are stopped.
    plz let me know why? if you advise me to unsubscribe from my current email and get registered with another emai.........plz let me know how to unsubscribe???????

94. iram shahzadi says:

AoA.Mam...i m receiving not any salary alip till april 2014.plz help me

95. Muhammad Saeed says:

I do not received Payslip through Email from Last three months. No one able to attend the Phone.

96. hafeez ul rehman says:

aoa madam/ i have registered at pifra since march 2015 but not recieving pay slips of last two months sep/oct2015.plz hlp me thanks my personal number is 30713989

97. Ali says:

How unsubscribe my email i.d'with out sing in a Block I'd.

98. zobia munir says:

dear sir;
    mn PST teacher hon pifra mn myre registration ho chukee hy lkn august 15 k bd sy myre monthly pay slip ne aa rhe plz is bary rahnumai kryn

99. zobia munir says:

dear sir;
    i am registred with pira but pifra send memonthly pay slip

100. muhammadrasheed says:

Madam,AOA.IamwaitngforurreplyaboutmyPaySlip.

101. muhammadrasheed says:

madam,IwasreceivingmySalarySlipthroughpifraviaE-mail,Nowihavenotbeenreceivingthesamesinceaug,2015.Plzhelpme.MypersonnelNo.is30250385

102. hafeez ul rehman says:

aoa madam .i have not recieved my pay slip of sep2015.plz hlp me that what is the reason.i am registered at pifra since march 2015.what should i do now

103. imgur says:

This is also possible if they offer SEO as part of their
    service. Try your better to find the web hosting service without down time.
    These methods are extremely efficient, saving companies and employees time and money.

104. MUHAMMAD SAEED says:

SIR...............MY PAY SLIP SEPTEMBER 2015 ABHI TAK NAHO MILI....................MY PERSONAL NO 30588511

105. Sehar says:

Aoa Mjy abi TK septembr Ki payslip nhi mili kya Mjy dobra registration krwani Hu g

106. Rozina bibi says:

Mery salary ka slip june 2015 main aya hay.es ke bad nahi aya hay ab may kia karo please

107. rukhsanaperveen says:

mery march 2015 say aaj tak nain milly.bej dain. thank you

• hafeez ul rehman says:

aoa sir i have not received my pay slip of sep2015 yet plz hlp me and send my slip at my adress ./hafeezurrehman10@yahoo.com my personal no /30713989

108. ABDUL RAHIM says:

Dear sir Iam getting pay slip through pifra. sir in my pay slip in the place of vendor number shown (number and name ) I don't understand its mean I also contact my district accounts office but they dont know about vendor number and name pls guide me what is its mean.I check my other fellows pay slips but there is not shown any number and name.

109. Nasir Ali says:

Mam jee Yahoo ID par slip pehly Aati the ab no what problem.Plz help me.

110. muhammad zia-ul-haque says:

madam mein ne jamalizia79@gmail.com ki jagah galati say jamali_zia79@gmail.com register kiya hai mein ne kafi dafa unsubscribe kerne ki koshish ki hai magar wo unsubscribe nahi hora. mein kia karoon plz help me

111. Mubashar Hassan says:

pahly meri slip ati thi ab 2 mah say nah aa rahi our ab registration b nah ho rahi pefra pay keya masla ha plz tell me

112. ibrar shah says:

medam...... me slip form bar dia hai lekin muj se ahir email enter karte waqat mu je galat email hogia ap muje bataei gi k te use tewk kese kao form me me y email dia ta ...... ibrarshah5@gmail.com....lekin real email y hai ibrarsaha5@gmail.com me kpk .distt... nowshera se taluq rakta ho

• Dear ibrar shah u have to unsubscribe the 1st email.

• ibrar shah says:

likn medam muje email unsubcribe ka tariqa batao plz muje mukamal tariqa batade k me kha jao or kia karo q k slary slip me muje galati hogi hai plz muje unsubcribe karne ka tariqa batao ta ke sare logo faida ho sajy q k kisi ko bhi unsubcribe karne ka tariqa ni ata ?????????????????????????????????????? thanks medam fior halping

• dilshad says:

how we unsub my id with out said blocked email.

• Ali says:

Hi sir.my gmail'email black by.how I unsub my Emil I'd with out sing in 'my blocked I'd?

• dr dilshad says:

R/mam.i m with Ibrer Shah.plz reply n help many govt epmls? I hope u kindly reply on
        online.

113. QasimShah says:

i want to know how to register the DDO office for the monthly payroll of all the expenditure during the month for reconciliation statement of expenditure for every month

114. Waqar says:

madam, i have got registration on 7th oct 2015. Can i get the pay slip of September 2015?

115. shaheen akhtar says:

Madam,kindly guide me how I will get my pension slip .I retired from govt school education lahore August 2015.

116. Safdar shah says:

Dear sir,
    me apna payslip mahana hasil karna chahta hon.pleaze meri raahnomaiye farmaien.aap ka ka mashkoor rahonga,wasalaam
    safdar shah

117. sajid khan says:

Madam I did not received my September pay slip
    What issue

118. Abdul Jabbar says:

aslam aley kum i have received pay slip august 2015 but no received pay slip september 2015 so please sent my pay slip through mail

119. muhammad siddique says:

respected madam main registered hoon mujhe august ki silp mily but september ki nahi mily pl send

120. muhamad anjum says:

main "payslip via email , pay regesterd hoan chata hon magar jab form main date of birth inter karta hon to is ko accept nahi karta .pls agar meri date of birth ap k recard main ghalt ho to us ko theek kar dain dain .my date of birth 08-01-1980 h

121. Azra Bibi says:

Madam! Mene February me slip k lye register kia tha lekin mene jo e-mail di thi me us ka password bhol gae hun . Mene ab new id bna li hy. Mjhe ye btaen k me kese is e-mail par register hun

122. Zahra Noureen says:

Madam!
    Mjhe registration krwa hoe 1 month ho gya hy aur mjhe abhi tak slip nh mili plz mjhe slip send ki jae August aur September ki

Thanks!

123. Zulfiqar ALI Khan says:

mam plzz plzz help me . ma email address change kerne chahta hong . unsubscribe kerne ke baed bi you are already registered .araha ha . un subscribe nahi ho raha . plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzz help me.

124. syra says:

respected madam
    when i put my CNIC,it gave me incorrect CNIC option
    what i do? i put several time and correct CNIC number

125. farheen says:

Thanks,
    registration problem has been resolved.

126. farheen says:

thanks for your response.
    madam, how much time will it it take to be resolved? i want to be registered in this month so that i can get my pay slip of the same month.

127. farheen says:

madam, why is the registration not opening?

128. muhammad siddique says:

dear madam pl send paysilp of june 2015

129. DR KHALID ASIF says:

dear madame i am not recieving salary slip pay role after may 2015 what is the problem

130. Ghulam Mustafa says:

Dear Sir Meri Email id Wrong submit ho gai h us ko change kasy karon?

131. shams ul zaman says:

salam madam plz ap mujhay yeh bata den k mei apna email address kaisay change karo payslip receive karnay k lyeh q k mei na jo address dia hai ausay kisi na hick kar lia hai so plz help me for my problem.

132. Abdus salam says:

Dear madam
    Now a days the registration of FATA possible .
    from where we get token number and How can we use token number during registration.plz reply

133. muslim hussain says:

AoA
    I had asked one of my friends to register me at pifra but he mistakenly register me with a wrong email. How should I unsub from that wrong email add. and registwr my original email. plz

134. Tayyaba Faizi says:

I registered on line slip this month, I want to get previous pay slips please guide me for that..... (Education department)

135. syed irfan hussain shah says:

i have received my pay slips since february 2015 but suddenly i have not received any pay slip for the Month of August-2015

136. fazeela fazal abbas says:

hy..i got registered to this website 5 or 6 months back and received my slip for some months but after July i have not received my slip till the present month. i got registered again but there was reply that you are already registered but i am not receiving my slip. can you please continue services for me

137. Ume salma says:

Aoa,mam,I have sent my gmail account from my education department(school) and tried to register in pifra but unfortunately I am nt recieving any email in my acoount.I affraid somebody is getting my pay slip with fake account ,please help me to come out this problem.thanks

138. Tahir Masood says:

madam g; main facebook account pr register ho chuka hon salry slip k liy; lakin facebook account pr salry slip ni ati; plz btao k main ab kesy Email account change karon; aur agr account office jana parhy to AG office jaon ya apny departmet(police) k account office: plzzzzzzzzz koi hal btao

139. Shah Faisal says:

Hello!
    Madam. I have register many time but not yet received my pay slip. please check and thn reply me. i'll be thankful..
    Thanks for your all help.

140. m.tahirtahir Abdullah says:

Always the link is down.

141. Alman Ullah says:

AOA. Mam. I have not received any pay slip on spam or any shape so far, inspite of submitting registration form since three months and AGPR has also been stopped the issuing of pay slip to the individuals due to Pifra. can you help me in this regards ASP, please.

142. test says:

It's going to be finish of mine day, except before ending I am reading this great
    post to increase my know-how.

143. shoaib says:

Salam'miam email form open ni ho raha he?

144. Safina Akhtar says:

Assalam o alykum madam i have registration with but pay slip is not received please

145. sohail says:

Dear madam,
    Assalam o Alaikum! I registered his gmail account for getting pay slip of my mother and i also recieve the pay slip after 5 days. now i have the issue that i also registered the same gmail account on same date for getting the pay slip of my aunt. the payslip of my aunt cannt issuing me.plese guide me that what i get ..

146. Muhammad Yaqoob says:

Mam meri pay slip k liye E-Mail ki on line registration ni ho rahi plz help ya link send kr dyn mujhy......

147. Tahir Masood says:

madam; main na ap ko Email ki h; jo salry slip mery ID pr aa rahi thi usy unsub krna h;

148. iram shahzadi says:

AoA.Madam.we have created all of our school members email registrartion since feburary 2015 bt still we couldnt get salary slip.plz solve our this issue.thanks

• Dear iram shahzadi you should contact ur AO for the same issue.

• Ghulam Sabir Arain says:

R/Mam
        Assalam o Alikm
        Madm ea pochna hy k mujhy register hony k baad Marc 2015 ki slip mili thi uc k baad website kaam nhe kr rhi thi ab site again working main hy new setup k saath. kia mujhy dobara register hona parry ga ya pehly wali hi registration kafi hy.

149. Tahir Masood says:

madam; main na apny Email Account par dost ki salry slip Register ki thi aur us ki salry slip aa rahi h; lakin ab ma ye Unsub krna chahta hon taky ye na aay; kiya ab ye Unsub ho jay gi; agr ho jay gi to kesy ho gi?

150. amjad iqbal says:

hi kya kpk k emploies b iss site par register ho skte hn

151. Tahir Masood says:

Madam; kisi bhi Email account say Salry slip Unsub kis tarah karty hain; taky salry slip Email account pr na ay;

152. nadeem iqbal khakwani says:

i can not received my on line pay slip my personal number i 30968651

153. Shahnawaz says:

hello mam i wana ask u some thing.....
    j had tried lot of time to register myself but its not respond now u tell me what should i do?

154. Muhammad Umair shah says:

i can not received my pay slip my personal no. is 30698588

155. IQBAL says:

I want to register on this Site for Monthly Pay Slip and I am trying to register on your site... but showing Registration form unavailable / closed ... please look into the matter and oblige

156. shafqat ellahi s.s.t says:

main nay 3 bar pifra per registration ki hai. with 3 different emails.ab mail ni aa ri.kia kru ? plz tell me solution

157. sajidali says:

your email registration form table is not working correct please check it.

158. sajidali says:

your email registration form is not working from two months ago please check it.

159. Muhammad Tariq says:

Dear shumaila a person retired on medical grounds( invalid ret) after 20 year service will be eligible for 180 days leave encashment or 365 days .any orders in this regard

160. wahab says:

mam this very intresting and useful 4 govt employees but y the regestration is blocked from a long time?

161. Imran says:

pay slip ka form kasy nikly ga

162. iftikhar khanzada says:

madam new registration kab start ho gi please tell me

163. shaheen sardar says:

mam i have registered but not received my pay slip yet ...plz tell me whats problem.??

164. asadullah says:

my personal no 10188132 I registered on month of march 2015 You are issued my Salary Slip foth the month of feb: 2015 but My new salary slip for he month of March 2015 Not Issued I requested you are issued my salary slip of every Month

165. mahmood ul hasan says:

dear madam mainy apni payslip ki registration krwai ha lekin abi tk mery id main meri payslip nai ai main government agriculture engineering main helper hon

166. muhammad raziq says:

Madam when we're start new registration?

167. Alman Ullah says:

AOA. Mam i have already been submitted online request for my monthly pay slip, but same has not yet received. What should i do for said purpose? please brief me about this purpose.

168. Ghulam Hussain says:

i have not recevied my payslip of month march 2015.kindly help me

169. Tahir Masood says:

Dear Madam, Main nay February ma salry slip k liya Facebook Account say apply kiya tha, aur Same month ma Yahoo ID pr b apply kardiya tha, aur same month ma apni hi Yahoo Email Address pr Dost ki salry slip k liy apply bhi kar diya , Ye sab kuch malomat na hony ki waja say ho giya tha, Lakin Dost ki salry slip Mery Email addres pr aa rahi h aur Meri Nahi aa rahi, Kiya ab main New Email ID say salry slip k liya apply kr sakta hon?

170. sajjad mahmood says:

madam sahba, pay slip email registeration form on line show nahe ho rha. Lakha shall be back 7/4/15 but 12/4/15 aj tak on line na ha . Srf fill krna ke instruction mojod hain. Please tell me about this. Thanks

171. sidra says:

Mam pifra pe registration kb ho gai.page is not responding.

172. Anwar Ullah says:

Dear Madam ! you have written that "shall be back on 07/04/2015" but still it is not working
    I mean Registration Submitting Process

• Ishtiaq says:

PIFRA page for the salary slip registration is still non-responsive. I contacted PIFRA official today but he was saying that the page is ok, it is a problem on your end.

173. Muhammad Saeed says:

Respected mam
    kindly ap information den k men nay feb. men registration ke lakin abhe tak slip nahen i. guide me what i do???
    mery coleagues ke slips aa rahe hen but mery nahen aa rahe.???
    registration sirf 1 martba ke hy. kea pata chal sakta hy k q nahen aa rahe???

174. Umar Aziz says:

madam Shumaila
    I registered my self through pifra website. but not receiving slip in mail box
    i checked spam also.
    first i registered on Feb then again on March.
    What should I do for further ? thank you

175. moin says:

please form ka link send kr den
    moin_din10@yahoo.com
    online pay slip form ka link send kr den wo form nai mil rha

176. amir virk says:

salam to all

dear i registerd my self , and geting slip every month ,
    but know i trying for some other for applying but site is totaly change i cant under stand what to do

177. Sajjad Hussain says:

Madam Main Ne Payslip online registration karwaye thi is month tu payslip nhn ayi

178. sobia afsheen says:

mam m ne kai dafa try ki online slip k liey bt mujy koi mail nhi ai.pls solve my problem.my personal no is 30811130 education department vehari

• Dear sobia afsheen u have to contact ur accounts office for the same issue.

• Muhammad Awais says:

agr apki phly kisi ID pr registration hui hoto new ID add no hogi aur is k ilawa ap correct speling aur tamam informatio slip k mutabiq enter krain.

• Muhammad Awais says:

1 id pr submit hony k bad next id pr request submit ni hoti.
      is k ilawa slip samny rakh kr correct information enter krain mistake mian bhi reply ni ata.

179. Muhammad Bilal says:

Mam. AoA, I am werking as Baliff Inland Revenue Regional Tax Office,Bahawalpur
    I have entered my personal data time and again gelling monthly pay slip but the same is not papering in my e-mail imbox please help me to obtain my monthly pay slip regards.

Muhammad Bilal

180. Muhammad Nadeem says:

A.O.A Madam me apna email account incorrect likh chuka hu mery salary slips nahi arhi ha ab me correct email enter kr raha hu pr phr b slips nhi mil rhi mujhy koi hal bataen

181. Mustaqeem Khan says:

Salam madam. Can I register myself with other email address or wait for till to end of month? I think may be email problem. I well as some of my staff members registered their self at dated 4 march 2015. They have received and I am waiting.

182. Mustaqeem Khan says:

Salam Rafi ullah sahib. What u did for wrong personal number? Have u correct it?

183. Muhammad Samie Shah says:

my personal no. 30698652 i register my acount for salary slip but no mail received till

184. Habib Zeb says:

I registered my email and i received an email from pifra but I don't receive any pay slip ...... and I don't know what to type in ''Account Office'' Box? please tell me about this

185. M waqas says:

Thanks madam I received a salery slip and ALLAH PAK app ko khush rakhy

186. muhammad tahir says:

me ne 2 martaba payslip regestration karwai pehla galatata dosra sahi .bara ab ke kia hoga.

187. rashida says:

i have filled payslip registration form few days ago but no conformation is recieved.plz tell me about it.

188. shamshad akhtar says:

Mam last month se account registered hoi hn but abhi tk mujhy pay slip ki mail nhi ai,,gmail py account hy mera..plz plz mujhy send kr dain pay slip..

189. Mustaqeem Khan says:

Salam: if the mistake is on behaf of enployer, then what woud be the problem? Only not receiveing online pay slif other ..? I regularly recieve pay slip from account.

190. Mustaqeem Khan says:

What should be done in case of mistake in form?

191. Iftikhar Ahmed says:

Mam AOA I have not received any pay slip on spam or in any other style inspite of filling the registraion form since two months back. Is there any remedy or can you help me in this regard as early as possible. Thank you.

192. Saima says:

Dear Mam I have two questions please:
    1-I am working in an FG Cantt/Garrison School in Rawalpindi and our Accounts office is CMA but we do not get pay slips here while earlier when I worked in an FG department with AGPR,we got our pay slips regularly.Does CMA not issue payslips at all or is it just our institution?

2-I'm in grade 17 now and I noticed a deduction of Rs.400/-for Book Club from my pay.I have the information that Grade 17 and above officers of FG Govt.get this deduction annually and receive some books from the Services Book Club,however our clerical staff has told that no books are ever sent to our institution.May I know your views on this please?

• Dear Saima, this online slip is not issued yet for the employee who are getting their pay through CMA.
      Books are sent about every year to the concerned office. I have also heard that this year books have also been receive. Thanks

193. M waqas says:

Hi madam pay slip not received plz sand me

194. Shafi Dawar says:

I entrd my all my data in the form. yet not get the salary slip through. if some one tell if I m safe mean my data is secure?
    Secondly How can I delet my data from PIFRA..

195. roubina says:

Mam I have entered my data twice time but my pay slip not received

196. SHAHID AHMED KHOKHAR says:

ASSLAM O ALIKUM
    BOHAT BOHAT MUBARAK HO MERI FEB 2015 VIA EMAIL MIL GAI HAI. AAP KA BOHAT BOHAT SHUKARIA THANKS

197. amjad bhutta says:

this is greatest job that is really a social work allah may bless you venerable dear

198. Muhammad Alyas says:

i have entered my Emai which has been blocked. now is there any way to change my email?

199. ilyas says:

madam may nay 2 bar registration kia hay pay silp nahi a rahi

200. tazeem akhtar says:

dear shumaila , i m trying 4 registeration but my e.mail add is not accepting ....why

201. M.Shafiq says:

Aoa Madam mary staff ke salary slip pr new NIC Nahe aa raha pahlay change form dana ho ga
    Plz tell me I am waiting Thanks.

202. Wasi says:

ma'am i am not receiving my pay slip on my email. i've entered my data more than thrice. please tell what should i do now?

203. shafi ur rahman says:

I had recived my pay slip of the month of jan 2015 for the first time.i am still waiting for the month of feb 2015.will i rejester for every month?what is mean of check email on PIFRA website?what will be my usre id in PIFRA.Plz reply

• Dear shafi ur rahman u ll not have to check the PIFRA website. Ur slip will automatically be sent at ur email. U have not to register again. May be due to some technical issue the slip is late.

204. liaqatali says:

I received mine salry slip nice service

205. Ghulam Shabir says:

why is not receive me my pay slip February 2015

206. Ghulam Shabir says:

my january and february pay slip are not recieve me what is matter

207. muhammad iqbal zahid says:

I am waiting pay slip for the of 2/2015

208. Asma Anwar says:

A.O.A, I am facing a problem, plz help me in this regard... Meri salary slip registration wrong email-address py ho gae... Now I want to register again on another email address.... How should I un-register from it first.. and what is its proper method... Plz guide me...

209. Zunair says:

Madam I have registered 2 email addresses i.e. zunairkhanghouri@gmail.com, zunairghouri@ymail.com last month. But I didn't get my pay slip. Please convey me in this regard.

210. Muhammad Samie Shah says:

i can not received my pay slip

211. Mehmood Hussain says:

madam. this month s pay slip so not received please send

212. Farooq Azam says:

Aoa. My p. Slip is not on this site still. Why?

213. Mehmood Hussain says:

pay slip not received after regitration. please arrange my monthly pay slip

214. MUSARAT HUSSAIN says:

I have registered for pay slip three times, but not received why please help in this matter bahawalpur treasury o/o D.O.(E&IP), bahawalpur please reply or guide thanks

215. nimat ali shah says:

g p fand ka lyeyaplaye keya ha har bar waps kar deya jata ha maharbane kar kay mara pasa ha uor udar mang rah hou marbane kar mujy deya jay per no 50009153

216. Muhammad Tariq says:

Assalamoalikum. madam pay slip not received.please arrange it.thanks very much

217. Muhammad Tariq says:

assalamoalikum. madam pay slip not received please send me.

218. M waqas says:

Sorry madam ma app k reply sy seticefy no how plz

219. M waqas says:

Good liken ma NY account. Office mansehra kpk likha ha kia yh theak ha AGR no plz help me

220. Muhammad Amin says:

Madam mn n do dafa form fill kr lia mjy pta nai tha e mail change krna tha.ap mri slip nai ai.mery masly ka hal batain thanks

221. Intizar Hussain says:

Madam I have registered my address but i did not received slip via email.

222. hamza khalil says:

Respected Madam,
    foam ko edit krny ke koe option hai? agr koe apni information me koch editing krna chahy than?

223. nasir mahmood says:

madam..
    mai ny salryslip form fill kia ...laikin koi mail mosol nahi hui...buhut intezar ky baad mai nay dobara,,form fill kia ...i think koi ghalti na ho gai ho,,,laikin...abhi tak koi mail nhi ai..AG office sy pata kia to unhon ny farmaya,,,doubling hoi hai...ab iskahal batain ,,,may kia karon ,,kaisy apni salry slip hasil karon,,,,plz help..me....it is important......mai 18 scale ka officer hon

• Dear nasir Mahmood doubling ki information to unhonn nain abhi di hay pehlay aisi soorat nahin thi. Aap AG Office say hi is ka koi solution talash kernay ki koshish karain kunkeh yeh sub un key control main hay.

224. Muhammad Yamin Mahar says:

Mam. AOA, Iam working as Inspector Inland Revenue Regional Tax Office Bahawalpur

I have entered my personal data time and again for getting monthly pay slip but the same is not papering in my email inbox please help me to obtain my monthly pay slip regards.

Muhammad Yamin Mahar
    inspector Inland Revenue (BWP)

225. manzoor says:

Sorry not choral it is chitral

226. manzoor says:

Madam I m transfer from choral district to swat on 8th if this month. Got lpc from choral.....

227. Manzoor says:

Madam I have registered my self and i m getting payslip regularly via email. this i will be transferred to another district, so i will regularly receive the payslip via email if not what will be the procedure???

228. MR. ASLAM SHAHZAD says:

AGPR, Islamabad has been taken action for pay slip and Pension of the Federal Government Employees via Email.

10th February 2015
    Mr. Aslam Shahzad
    Assistant (BPS-14)

229. Inspector Ahsan says:

Assalam o Alaikum.
    What is the process to register for Pension Slip?
    kia PPO # Enter kerna ho ga personal number ki jaga ?

230. Mumtaz Hussain Aasam says:

Aoa mdm Shumaila i hv submitted my form to get pay slip but i have not recieved my pay slip for last 3 month kindly solved my problem please please . My personal data is .MUMTAZ HUSSAIN AASAM S/O ALLAH DITTA .Personal number 31595245 cnic no 3310461919133 'D/B 01-01-1986 '' account office Faisalabad .school teacher government of punjab ..

231. ZIA ULLAH TAHIR says:

Thanks Madam, this is very good service and beneficial to every Govt. employee. Every body can get every information from this plat form .

232. Muhammad Arshad says:

Dear Madam! Since I amd Privaty Secretary (BPS-17) in Punjab Police. Since I have known about your site, I visit the same almost daily and benefit the same a lot and also inform my colleagues about the updates provided by your site. On receiving inform from you, I also registered myself for getting online salary slip and I have received the same for the month of January, 2015. But there are two fields which I would like to update/change. First, my father's name is missing and secondly, the residential address is not correct. Please guide me how I can update/change these fields on my salary slip.

233. Muhammad Kazim says:

AOA Madam,
    Thanks a lot. PIFRA has been sending me pay slip since November 2014. I got registered my colleague on my mail address but his slip yet not received. What should do now? Kindly guide me.

234. samina says:

its a very time consuming process, is sy behtr tha k employers ko aik code ya passward allot kr dia jata aur agpr ki website sb employers apni apni pay slips download kr lety, low div employers (naib qasid, drivers etc) tu gmail use nhe kr skty. its a problem for them

235. Muhammad Imran says:

AoA, Madam, Me ne apne staff walo ki registration karni he, un me se khuch ke e-mails accounts nai he, unka kiya process ho ga

236. MUHAMMAD FAROOQ says:

DISTRICT ACCOUNT OFFICE BAHWALNAGAR PAYMENT ADVICE PERS#30636127 NAME;MUHAMMAD FAROOQ Dsg;SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER
    CNIC NO.3110337430873
    P Sec:001 MONTH:JULY 2014
    BH6254 -HM G H S.FAS
    Main: E.D.O Education .LO
    NTH:
    GPF #:BWN.EDU.12035
    Old #: FTS;M;30

237. MUHAMMAD AKRAM says:

Mam. AOA. I am working as Inspector Inland Revenue at RTO Bahawalpur. I have enetered my Personal data time and again for getting my monthly pay slip. but the same is not appearing in my Inbox. please help me to obtain my monthly pay slip.

regards.

238. wasi byeg says:

ma'am is it possible to edit my registered pay slip data?

239. majid khan says:

mam CMA Rawalpindi sa slip is project pa ni mil sktin?

240. Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear Madam PIFRA is a great thing for government servants. i appreciate your efforts for ease of G. Servants. madam please tell me can we got our previous salary slips from PIFRA? if yes? then how? if no? How we can download our previous salary slips?

241. anjum abbas says:

special thanks for those who work and established this website.This is work which we need for prosperity of our country Pakistan. Special thanks and good wishes of all team of pifra

242. Arslan says:

Aslam o Alikum...i need my salary slip of December 2014 & i fill up the form twice time but not received any kind of mail from PIFRA or AGP, Lahore in my Gmail account uptill right now...
    plz help me in this matter...hoping for favorable consideration

243. syed atta ur rehman says:

AOA. PL HELP ME . 6STEP PY In case of other . Pl specify relationship with empoly . Myn kya lekhna hy ? Or form k last nyn only 1 box hy jhan check lgana hy . Jb k ap ny 2 box ka lekha hy

• Dear Syed Atta Ur Rehman this form has now been modified as I shown in the method. At the time of creation this post there were two checks but now only one. In "others" u can specify the relationship of the employee if u selected "other" in the above this box. eg If u selected "other" in the above box then u can write "nephew, niece, grandfather etc"

244. Ajaz says:

mutual transfer lahore to islamabad plz contcat.

245. syed atta ur rehman says:

AOA, MADAM PL SEND ME FORM 4 SALARY PY SLIP PL. BOHAT TRY KR CHUKA HON BUT NAHE MIL RA MYN APNE REGESTRATION KRWANE HY PL HELP ME THANKS. GOD BLESS U

246. Adnan Saeed says:

Respected Madam,

I have completed the pay slip form online last month ,bt i have not receive the salary slip ,i have cheked the spam/junk mail carefully .what is solution ?

247. Akbar Hussain says:

Madam kia form arzi tor pr band hai kia new registration nahi ho raha.....

248. syed atta ur rehman says:

AOA. MADAM HOW RU ? MYNY BOHAT KOSHISH K BAWJOOD FORM FIL KRNY KE KOSHASH KE BUT MUJHY FORM NAHE MILA SO PL HELP ME. 4 PY SLIP FORM REGISTRATION . GOD BLES U & UR FAIMALY

249. Zaib Tariq says:

Respected Madam,

This form is only for Male Employees, Separate will be uploaded for female employees on 01.01.15. I did not find kindly tell me website on which this form is uploaded or Please upload the form...

Regards:

250. Qasim Abbas says:

If any information entered wrong by mistake during registration how we can correct it or simply resubmit the form e.g enterred wrong email address

251. sidrah iqbal says:

madam i filled form 4 payslip twice bt did not recieve till now

252. Liaquat Ali says:

I have been subscribed PIFRA but not with Glaxy. I received my pay slip for the month of Nov 2014 also. Is any difference?

253. ALI says:

ACCOUNT OFFICER ME KIS KA NAM LIKHNA HAI??????

254. ALI says:

HOW CAN I GET PAY SLIP OF NOVEMBER OR ANY OTHER MONTH?????????????

255. Shahid Ramzan says:

Dear Madam
    i have visit PIFRA link and apply for registration but in first row what fill in SAP personnel number i dont know what is filling SAP Personnel Number i am Govt Employee.

256. naeem qureshi says:

salam sister . i m 4rm kpk.AG office ke khane me kes tara endraj karna he sarf distt, ka nam ya pura address.
    2nd kpk se ager kesi ko pay slip eail se male he tu please inform me

257. Noor Muhammad says:

I received the salary slip of November 2014. Galaxy world is appreciable.

258. Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear Madam i am working in bps-16 in faisalabad and faisalabad is a big city. i am drawing my house rent as Rs.2727/- per month which is 45% of initial basic pay of 2008. whereas, in Tehsil(s) of fsd house rent is Rs.1818/- per month. is this difference of Rs.1000/- per month can be treated as big city allowance. further no separate head of big city allowance is shown in my salary slip?

• Dear Shahzad according to my knowledge there is no separate heading of "Big City Allowance" it is just 45% HRA of the basic pay & Conveyance Allowance. It is eligible only within the city boundaries.

• Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear madam if the above situation is; then multan which had already been declared as big city and all the employees working at district headquarter multan are already drawing 45% of H.R.A then why the Government of Punjab issued fresh notification declaring multan as big city allowance

259. Muhammad Shahzad Anwer says:

Dear Madam i have heard that medical allowance has been enhanced and same is for bps-13 to 16 is Rs.3000/- per month is it true

260. Muhammad Aslam Zia says:

Sister kia district jhang AGOJhang online slips karta h.

261. Tahir Awan says:

Madam bundle of thaks,myn ne Novembr ke pay slip hasil kr le ha,it's all about U,kaise ap ka shukrya ada kryn,

262. JAWAID ALI says:

plz tell me about amount of per month pension,graduity,incashment and other benifits including in pension. Name : Jawaid Ali,Designation: Head Master,Grade:17,Time Scale:18,D/B:14-01-1956
    D/Appointment:03-01-1983,D/Retirment:14-01-2016,Basic pay on 14-01-1956 will be
    Rs 40000+7200 PP. 1.When i apply for retirment?
    2. When i got Qualifing certificate?
    3. Whic documents are required for retirment and from where we get these and after how much days i can get pension payments.

263. huma khan says:

mam 2 br registration ho jay to phir kya ho ga.mere email first registration per age hai.lakin main nay email dkny say ply 2nd registration kr le the.plz infrm me.thanks

264. Hayat ullah khan says:

mam Pifra main main nay 2 br Registration kr de hai.is ka kya ho ga.mam infrm me.plzz m cnfuse.plz

265. Noor Muhammad says:

To,
    Kashmala kamal
    I filled two times the registration form for online pay slip but still waiting for monthly pay slip. please guide me.

266. jawed iqbal says:

very nice

267. Sanam Jan says:

SISTER ASALAM-O-ALEKAM YE PAY SLIP EMAIL JHOT HAI MERA TAULQ KPK SE HAI MAIN 2 BAR KOSHISH KAR CHUKA HON EMAIL NAHAIN MILI SIRF PUNJAB WALAY KEH RAHAY HAIN KEH HAMAIN MILI HAI AKHER YE PIFSA WALY YE FARQ Q KAR RAHY HAIN KIA SIRF PUNJAB WALAY PAKISTANI HAIN.

268. sajid ALI says:

Bhania I have requested for online registration to get pay slip.I requested for registration for me and my Mrs on separate forms.But Email address is same of me. Is there any problem to get pay slips.

269. rafiullah says:

i had not gotton the slip yet

270. rafiullah says:

dear mam i have sent my personal number wrong. my correct personal number is 00361309

271. Abdul Salam Shahid says:

Dear Mam,I have gotten pay slip through Email. thanks for good information.

272. Salma says:

I filled the registration form but pay slip is not been received up to now.

273. Naveed says:

Dear Farhaj...
    I have not done any thing special, i have just filled the form & submitted it.
    I am not sure that only 'yahoo ids' receive the pay slip but i myself have registered through yahoo id.
    In Accounts Office you may write 'AGPR Islamabad', thats correct.

274. Zulfiqar ali Khan says:

how can i know our AGPR office is registered with PIFRA or not. education department district ghanche gilgit baltistan . plzzzzzzzz reply.

275. Nasim Raza says:

i have filled email registration form for salary for many times but not a yet i have received any mail of my salary slip.
    nasim raza fwa population welfare deptt. punjab

276. Noor Muhammad says:

I filled the registration form on 29.11.2014 but my pay slip is not been received up to now.

277. muhammad shahid says:

Dear Madam Shumaila Kamal would you please guide me. I have submitted carefully form but didnt receive. I dont know why... I am working in sindh Government, education department. so guide me.

278. Farhaj says:

Moreover, Madam Shumaila Kamal

in the column of Accounts Office i am filling that AGPR Islamabad. Is it correct?

279. Farhaj says:

Dear Naveed,,,

What you did that you received your payslip. I didnt.... Please guide me.. Is it true that yahoo id only receive this copy of payslip?

Dear Madam Shumaila Kamal would you please guide me. I have submitted carefully form but didnt receive. I dont know why... I am working in Federal Government, Parliament House. so guide me.

Regards

280. Mushtaq Ahmad says:

dear madam how can i register it from account office

281. abdul basit says:

dear madam i have register many times but i have not yet received my pay slip plz check and send me i have tried many times its Civil & Sessions Court Bahawalnagar. will be very thankful.

282. IFTIKHAR AHMAD ANJUM says:

AOA MY SLIP NOT RECIVE ME NOW PLEACE SEND ME THANKS

283. DR AKBAR ALI NASIR says:

YE SIRF YAHOO KI I.D SE REGISTERED HON TU SLIP MILTI HY

284. Naveed says:

I am employed under Federal Govt. & I have received my pay slip for the month of November 2014 through email today. Once again thanks Miss Shumaila.

285. Aushtaq Ahmad says:

dear madam i have register many times but i have not yet recieved my pay slip plz check and send me i have tried many times its education department. will be very thankful.

286. ZubairArain says:

No response / email from PIFRA.

287. Muhammad Latif says:

Salam
    men ne online registration ki the abhi tak meri slip online nain hoi. i belong to district Mandi Bahauddin.

288. Farhaj says:

Dear All,

I have submitted this form but not yet received payslip via email.. I am Employee of Federal Government working in Islamabad... What should I do now for complaint or correction... anybody knows anything in this regard?

Thanks

289. asif mirani says:

i did not receive my pay slip i am employee od sindh government

290. Zulfiqar ali Khan says:

dear madam ma ne form fill kia ha i belong from gilgitbaltistan district ghanche.kia hamara bhi pay slip email ke through mil jaeng ga. abhi tuk yo mila nahi.

291. Muhammad Zeeshan says:

I have received my salery slip of Novembes 2014 in my email's spam folder. Im employed in Agriculture department of district Attock.

292. Noor Muhammad says:

It will be appreciable if work properly

293. Ansar Mahmood says:

I have received the Salary Slip through Email from PPRA for the month of September 2014. This is a good sign of Government.

294. sajid khan says:

Dear I can not received pay slip on email. What's new about this

295. Asad says:

AoA
    madam kia iss facility k koi charges b hen?

296. Farhan says:

Dear mam, mere friend he oski father ki pension Easypaisa account me ati he, wo jab chaye jakr pension collect karlaita he os ka father federal govt me the, and mere father sindh govt health department me se retire howe hen, in ki pension national bank me ati he, or bohat lambi line lagi hoti he pentioners ki, koi shortcut tariqa he kia, jis se easily pension father ko mile jae, 2-3 chakar laganay party hen bank k, phr milty he pension. please reply me email.
    shaikhfarhan1988@gmail.com

297. khurshid khan says:

please inform me madam. can i get payslip of my father through with my email address?

298. Asmat says:

Mam.... when will we get the pay slip through email.. i mean to say that after the 1st date of month or before the 1st date of this month?

299. Muhammad Ramzan Burfat says:

Mam kya 1 email py 1 se zaid silps lay sakty hein mean apne office k dost jin k email nahi hein??

300. m hussain says:

Madam form main ek jaga account ofice num hai waha konsa num likhna hai

301. Muhammad Ramzan Burfat says:

Medam accounts office mein government of sindh hai tu kya likha jaye ga??

302. huma khan says:

mam email nahi ai.plzzz infrm me.thanks

303. M.ILYAS DOGAR says:

Respected madam g. kia personal number k beghair kam ni chale ga.

304. Farrukh says:

Dear Ms. Shumaila Kamal, I was a provincial govt employee for 17 years and GI was deducted from my pay as per the rate admissible in province, which were more than federal govt employees pay. I inducted in federal govt and still the deduction @ of province is being deducted from my pay. Wt action should be taken to regularized the excess deduction and how it can be brought @ of federal govt?

305. Azeem khan says:

Car ya motor cycle advance lainay ka procedure, requirements aur documents ko kon kon say hain? Plz discuss with details. Thanks

306. mohsin hayat says:

mam pata nahi email thek nahi thi.mary trf email nay ai.jb main nay ac bnya hai to. phir new ac bna lu. ya thek ho jy gi.plz full infrm me.

307. mohsin says:

sir jb main nay form fil keya to email thek fil nai huhe ya ksy chang ho ge.plzz infrm me

308. Nasir Mahmood Awan says:

Mam, your coordination and cooperation in this regard is much appreciated

309. Arshad says:

I think this is fake form.
    This form is not generate by AGPR or PIFRA, it is just google form for collecting some information.

310. muhammad shafiq says:

AOA! man double pension m chat correct kiranay wala hai. is me 138 ki bajai sirf 38 likh dia hai. is ko dorust kar kay dobarah send karay.

311. Qamar Zaman says:

JAZAKALLAH...Dear Madam...I have 3 queres plz reply :

1. Will this be the same like copy as I already receiving from AG, Punab Office..?
    2. Any Subscription / Service charges..?
    3. Will it be emailed on last date of each month..?

Regards,

Qamar Zaman

312. saifu lala says:

madam,form fill krne k baad registration confirmation message b mausool huwa hai,lekin email abhi tk nahi aayi pay slip k mutaliq..ye kia waja ho sakti hai?? madam her month pay slip email k zariye aye gi k nahi?plzz reply in detail.

313. asif says:

madam keya ye site true ye ?

314. KHALID MEHMOOD says:

very useful information by the madam shumaila kamal. thanks

315. deedar ali says:

It is a great news for all government employees.

316. Roidar Ali says:

میڈم میرا والد صاحب فوت ہوءے ہے اور پنشن میری ماں کو مل رہا ہے اس کی رجسٹریشن کیسے ہوگی۔

317. abdulghafoor says:

Mam, is this facility also available for civllians employees who get there pay slips from Pakistan military accounts department?

318. A. Rahman Sajid says:

Thanx sister Shumaila for such value able Infos.

319. m shahid says:

A O A ,Dear shumaila g account office ka jo option h us main kia m faisalabad likh skta hon qk mera account Faisalabad account branch main h?

320. Rana MuhammadZahir says:

Thanks please reply if submission received

321. fakhar abbas khan says:

very effective

322. Arshid Qamar says:

This is good news. اللہ کرے یہ کام ہمیشہ احسن طریقے سے چلے۔ آمین۔

323. nazar khan says:

mam iss k koi charges b deduct hoin gay

324. Abdul Salam Shahid says:

Thanks Mam, for this valuable information for govt. Employees. And i have submit my requisition.

325. Hamid Ali says:

Jazak Allah
    bohat informative hy. hmain kb email mosool ho gi.

326. Kiran Aftab says:

Faisalabad k account office ka name kia ha

327. RAFIQUE AHMAD MEO says:

good

328. naveed says:

Thanks madam for the guidance.

329. Shakeel says:

Thanks Shumaila for this valuable information. I have submitted the online form.

330. naveed says:

if it is in islamabad, then it will be 'AGPR Islamabad'??

331. naveed says:

Madam kindly guide me about 'Accounts Office' mentioned in on line form.
    What does it mean?
    I could not under stand.