Notification of Big City Allowance for Multan

Notification No. FD.SR.I.9-4/86(P) dated 12-11-2014 has been issued  by the Government of the Punjab Finance Department  in connection with Big City Allowance for Multan.

According to this Notification Multan has been declared as Big City with reference to grant of Big City Allowance (i.e House Rent Allowance @ 45% on the initial pay scale and Conveyance Allowance. In terms of Finance Department’s Notification No. FD.SR.I.9-16/81 dated 14-07-1981 & 18-03-1990 and Daily Allowance in terms of Note (1) under rule 2.37 of the Punjab Travelling Allowance Rules (Annex-A, B & C).

Earlie Chief Minister’s Office has already been informed accordingly in response to CM’s directive (Annex-D & E).

Speial Thanks to Mr. Muhammad Asif Tanveer for sending the copy of the Notification of Big City Allowance for Multan.


Big City Allowance




  1. muhammad sadiq says:

    aoa. kya mirpur azad kashmir big city ha agr ha to plz notification uplode kar dayn

  2. ehsan says:

    Madam plz share the big city allownce notification of tehsil murree district rawalpindi

  3. CHHIEMI says:

    What is the procedure for applying the motor cycle advance? My basic pay is 8610.

  4. Ansar Mahmood says:

    Dear Madam! Premature increment on Up-gradation is still pending in Punjab. Because other provinces, Sindh,Balochistan and KPK already issued the Notification in this regard. Punjab Government Upgraded Employees wait for this. Kindly intimate any update about this.

  5. Rizwan says:

    Aslam o Alikum
    Mam kiya 1 january 2015 se medical mey izafey ka koi notification hova hai?

  6. tahir amin says:

    Salam Mam Multan k big city Allownces me kahan tak sadaqat hai 45 % to hum pejle house rent le raha hain

  7. Asif Ali abbasi says:

    Larkana is also big corporation city, per wahan to hamen ye allowance nahee mil raha he, mera BPS 14 magar houe rent 2214 mil raha he. initial basic pay 8000 he, jab ke 45% ke hisab se ye 3600 hona chahiye. any help plz.?

  8. riaz ahmad says:

    AoA. Mem! mojhe woh notification chaheye khyber pakhtunkhwa k jis mein ye Rules he k under 15 cannot be transferred out of distric.............. please mem help me.

  9. abdul basit says:

    ok thankx mam. lhc lower judiciary staff k sath bura behave ho rha hy govt ne lhc employees ki pay increase ki hy but lower judiciary staff ki nhi ki

  10. Ghulam Farid says:

    Respected Madam, your efforts are great . we appreciate you. may you live long

  11. Sanam Jan says:

    Madam Kiya kpk govt ne december 2014 se medical allowance barhany ka koi Notification jari kiya hai?

  12. khurshid khan says:

    madam kia ye bigcity se teh. Jalal pur and shujabad k servants ko faida ho ga ya nahin


    Respected Mam,

    Aoa I was sv teacher in 1997 at GHS109/12.l SAHIWAL PUNJAB.. I got one advance increment on the basis of MA(ECO).The DEO(SECONDARY) notified this advance increment.At that time two advace increments were to be given at the time of promotion as SST .I was promoted as SST on 26-08-2010.Two increments were not given.And three increments were being given at higher qualification M.ED at that time . My M.ED degree is also prior to 1-12-2001.Please tell me is thers any notification according to which I can get my five increments.If yes please e.mail me that notification .

    Regards Muhammad Tahir Rasul

  14. zafar says:

    AOA Madam,

    kia Mirpur Azad Kashmir big city hay ? agar hay tou is ka notification kindly site per display kar day,


  15. Muhammad Nadeem says:

    AoA. I don't know how to address you, either Madam or Miss. Anyways, you are an angel for the Govt. servants. Allah may keep u flourish, happy and prosperous. Thanks

  16. Naveed says:

    Big City Allowance sey Multan ky Mulazmeen ki Salaries mein Kitna Iazafa ho ga... and Ye Izafa Multan Division mein Dosray Districts k liay bhi ho ga ya nahi..

  17. Orangzeb says:

    Dear Madam
    Asalam o Alaikum...

    My mother was a govt teacher ...she was retired in may 2011
    couple of months my younger brother had an accident ...he has major head injuries . . .still three neuro surgery have been taken place. . i want to ask u can i claim his medical reimbursement case on behalf on my mother ??
    my brother is under age. . he is 17 years old
    your earlier response will be highly appreciated.

  18. abdul basit says:

    any news about increase pay of lower judiciary staff

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.