Payment Plan of Arrear Amount for the Pensioners under the Lahore High Court Lahore Decision

In the Lahore High Court Lahore, Crl.Org.No.1699-W/2014 and other cases, the following Payment Plan of Arrear Amount for the Pensioners has been prepared:

Payment Plan of Arrear Amount for the Pensioners of Punjab

The Government of the Punjab, Finance Department will make payments to the eligible pensioners in accordance with the judgment of the Honourable Supreme Court of Pakistan reported as Secretary Government of the Punjab, Finance Department, other versus M.Ismail Tayer and 269 others (2014 SCMD 1366) following payment plan is being submitted before the Honourable Court:

S. No Category of Pensioners Installment No Payment Period
1 Who retired prior to 01-07-1991 1st 01-02-2015 to 28-02-2015
2 Who retired on or after 01-07-1991 to 30-06-1994 2nd 01-03-2015 to 31-03-2015
3 Who retired on or after 01-07-1994 to 30-11-2001 3rd 01-04-2015 to 31-05-2015
4 Who retired on or after 01-12-2001 to date 4th 01-06-2015 to 30-06-2015

The said plan has been devised keeping in view the available financial resources as well as human resources required to depute and attend to the above mentioned categories of the pensioners in the Office of the Accountant General Punjab, Lahore, all District Accounts Officers in the Punjab and Treasury Officers. A competent cell is also being established to address the grievances of the pensioners.

Special thanks to Mr. Farrukh Mehmood from Bahawalpur for sending the copy of this letter of

Don't Forget: Get Your Pension and Monthly Salary Slip Through Email

Payment Plan Pensioners

Summary
Payment Plan of Arrear Amount for the Pensioners of Punjab has been prepared and the payment will be made in 4 installments.

1. Haram Aziz says:

we are receiving the double pension from father entitlement.In last Lahore high court hearing it was admitted by government to issue the notification of paying 50% of arrears kindly guide me this notification has issued or not further when we be able to receive the arrears amount?

2. Muhammad Awais says:

Hello Mam
    My aunty was government teacher and she retired recently . she was appointed as untrained teacher in 1986 but later she did PTC and B.e.D. Her period for service as untrained teacher was 4 years. my question is that " is these 4 years will be included also in service duration for pension."
    waiting for your reply Thanks

3. amir kiani says:

AOA,
    dear shumaila kamal plz update me regarding notification of payment plan of arrears of pentioners of punjab .
    regards

4. Javed Iqbal says:

Dear Shumaila!
    Mery papa FESCO min as a Head Clerk(BPS-14) duty krty thy doraan duty un k damagh ki shiryaan path gai aur saith min right side min faalijh ho gya ab wo ak disable person han unka Wapda Hospital Faisalabad & DGMS Lahore k under Medical Board ho gya ha jis min mery papa medical ground k taht retire ho chuky ha

Q.1 Humin kon c facilities mil gai?
    Q.2 Un ki jagh hum main say job k haqdar ha?

plz zaror guide kijy ga agr asia koi rule ho to send kijy ga plz

5. ahmad says:

dear madam.

are all pensioners of punjab govt. who retired after 1st december 2001 eligibe for restoration

of commuted portion of pension on their turn without any discrimination?

thanks

6. Dua fatima says:

dear ma'm.. kindly ap bta di jeya kay khyber pakhtunkhwa ki pension plan kesy dekhain gay ??

7. Nouman says:

Dear mam plz tell me what is the % of increase in panssion according to order of LHC or suprem cort???

8. rubina kousar says:

Aslam o alikum beti mera husband wapda mein line man tthy 01/01/2013 ko death ho gai the on duty or unki govt housing saceme b the or 27year servis hoi the age 49 year the kya unki penshn or govt housing saceme k pasy govt dy GI or penshn ka kya hisaab ho ga

• Dear aunty Rubina plz email all these details to Mr. Amir Agha for the detail of the same. His contact detail is available at this website under the heading "Contact Us"

9. Maqsood Satti says:

Is the 20% pensionary benefit (under process in the Court) will also be extended to retired defence personnel, those retired wef 2001 to date. Please explain

10. Nofel says:

Then what about ptcl pensioner case ??????

11. ASIM ALEEM says:

Is Govt. of Punjab issued notification in compliance of Lahore High Court Decision for pensioners and plan of payment
    My mother was retired teacher from CDGL school

12. Raja Jamil says:

madam,
    hope u r enjoy with good health.
    kia ye pension plan Azad kashmir k pensioners
    k liay bu applicabe hay,

tnanks,

13. Nofel says:

This is for PTCL pensioner or not ????

14. mubeen says:

can you tell why supreme court didn't announce the reserved decision for ptcl pensioners yet .. kindly

15. Shehzad says:

Once again thanks for your every prompt reply, we all are waiting for early details. Thanks a lot and Juma Mubarak to you.

16. sharjeel abbas farooqi says:

aslam o alikum

plz send clear copy i very thanks full for u plz imminently

17. Shehzad says:

First of all do accept my heartiest appreciation and I am very much stung to see that you have replied to each and every body who approached you with their all sort of questions. We really need to really thank people like you who are doing all this for betterment of all the govt servants, my salute to you mam. Secondly, I want to ask you that it looks to me that this order is about restoration of pension after 15 years of retirement i.e. after reaching the age of 75, is it so, kindly guide. Secondly, I want to ask that restoration of half portion of pension was dis-continued in 2001, but you have mentioned that arrears will be given to those also who retired after 2001, is benefit of restoration of pension have been now given to those also who retired after 2001, my father was retired in 2004 from Federal Government deptt, is he entitle for some benefit by virtue of this new development or what is the rule position reg people who retired after 2001, will they get their half portion restored after 15 years of their retirement. Kindly do guide and thanks once again

• Welcome Dear Shehzad for appreciating mine efforts. Dear Shehbaz I m preparing a detailed article on the said topic and will publish the same within a few days. Thanks

18. Yasir says:

Dear, The family pensioners can get the benifit of this and what the procedure for it

19. Abdul Ghafoor says:

Respected mam, plz upload details pertaining to this notification as it is not understandable.

20. tahir says:

Dear
    plz gv clarification as per this order will the widows or widowers eligible for increases??

21. Abbasi says:

Dear madam my grandad retired in 1988 and died in2006 employed by punjab goverment . Can we get any arrear on double pension scheme as a legal hier to him. Kindly advise me on this. Thanks

22. M. javed khan CT BS 15 Education dept says:

thanks a lot madam. I ll b looking forward for ur kind reply. Hope u ll soon publish the same. Thanks again

23. ahsun shah says:

Madam plz tell me k mere walid sahib 1996 ko 18 sal PAF ma service k bad medical grounds pr retire hogye thea. Unki bad ma 2007 ma death hogyi thi. Ab meri walida pension le rhi ha. Plz tell me k is decision se hmai koi faida hoga?? Ya ye sirf punjab k employees k lye ha. 2nd k is decisin ki theme bta dein please k ye kis pr implemnt hoga.. i means super annuation wlo ya 75 yrs age wlo ya un sb pr jinki retiremnt 15 sal se pehle hui thi? Thnks

24. KAMRAN AYUB says:

i want to my oldest salary slip on pifra.govt.pk
    please give me any demo or way

25. M. javed khan CT BS 15 Education dept says:

dear madam. I m working as ct bs 15 at a high school of kpk since 1995.initially i was untrained but was regularized in 1998 after passing ct exam. Unfortunately i ve passed my B sc n 3rd div and so was placed n bps 09 yet 3 advance increments wr awarded to me on the basis of Bachelor degree. I ve passed M.A in 93. I ve also done additional history at bachelor level .now in the light of existing policy i m ineligible for SST for two reasons 1 3rd dive in bsc and 2nd subjects combination as my combination was zoology botany and english. And hence fall in neither of the categories i.e medical engineering or general. Here i want to know is there any way out of this quagmire meaning cant my M.A be considered as alternative of bsc or cant my additional history be considered to replace one subject to improve my division Or can i reappear in BA exm to improve my division and rectify my combination. Plz bless me with ur kind advice and guidance. Regards

• Dear Javed Khan according to my knowledge if the employee has higher degree then it can cover the lower 3rd Div degree. I ll try to find the same rule and will publish at this website. If any one has the copy of this rule plz email me too. Thanks

26. khan ahmad ali says:

main 1.1.2008 ko B-16 main retired howa houn, Mujay is pension plan say kitna faida hoga ?

27. M. javed khan CT BS 15 Education dept says:

dear madam. Tell me abt giving bs 17 to sst s in kp

28. shahid Hussain says:

Mam J kia ha muje samj ni ay q de rhy ha arrear.detail ha ap ky pas

29. M I Tariq says:

Madam jub pay meen 50% aur pesion 20% izafa huwa tha. Tu kia ab pesion meen bhi 50% hu gaya hay ya nahi.

30. M I Tariq says:

Madam .kia yeh restoration order Uniforms retired kay liay bhi hay. yaeni retirment kay 15 saal baad restored ya koi age ka chakar hu gaa.

31. faisal says:

Shumaila can u tell me about the upgradation of PST teacher??? I have listened that government has upgrading PST teacher from BPS09 TO BPS12 ..and through time pay scale he will get 17 Grade as well...do u know about This notification??? Or are these only rumours????I'm looking forward to see ur reply...