How to Find the Restoration Date of Commuted Portion of Pension?

Many pensioners as well as the serving persons emailed me about the method of finding the Restoration Date of Commuted Portion of Pension. On my request Mr. Amir Agha again send the full detail of the same about which I was also not awared. The detail is as under:

Restoration of commuted pension depends upon the age at the time of retirement.  If the age on retirement was 60 years, then commuted part is restored after 15 years but for the employees who retired prior to 01-12-2001. For the employees who retired at the age of 60 years after 01-12-2001 the restoration of commuted portion of pension 12 years.
Those employees who retire at younger age than 60, the restoration period increases.  Restoration period is given are given as under against each age from 51 to 59.  This table applies to pensioners retiring before 1.12.2001.

Age Next Birthday   Number of Years Purchased
60 15.4649

Full Commutation Table 1986

Full Commutation Table 1986 is as under:

Commutation Table 1986

Full Commutation Table wef 01-12-2001

Full Commutation Table wef 01-12-2001 to onwards is as under

Commutation Table for the employees retired after 01-12-2001 is different from that table which issued on 01-07-1986. According to this table the employees retired at the age of 60 years will get their commuted portion restored after 12 years i.e at the age of 72 years.

Commutation Table 2001

Let us say that the pensioner receives 12.3719 years pension in advance by surrendering the commuted pension.  On expiry of 12 (rounded off) years, that advance is adjusted, and the commuted part is restored. Since advance amount involves financial benefit as interest free lump sum, hence the more years purchase is more beneficial to the pensioner.

Summary
How to Find the Restoration Date of Commuted Portion of Pension?
Method of Finding the Restoration Date of Commuted Portion of Pension is so simple. The date of restoration is different for the employees retired prior to 01-12-2001 and after it.

1. Abdul Khaliq says:

Shumaila Kamal: I was retired from Pakistan Rangers Civil Armed Services under Federal Government on wef 5-12-1995 and my date of birth is 26-9-1952 at the age of 43 years 10 months & 9 days. Please intimate by return email when my Pension will be restored.

E-mail:akhaliq1952@gmail.com

2. Ashfaq Ahmad says:

Date of Enrollment ; 31-07-1984
    Date of Retirement ; 03-06-2003
    Age at Retirement ; 39 years
    Please tell me my exact date of Restoration.

3. Mhammad Sharif says:

Dear madam and all brothers taking part in discussion etc. regarding pension matters. Assalam-o-alaikum. these pages are very much beneficial for us. I am in search of any ruling of punjab government: Can remaining commuted amount of pension be refunded in lumpsum before completion of restored period?

4. Naeem says:

Madam.i am major Naeem from army.i will be retiring on 1st Jan 17.served fr 26 yrs n 8 months.my date of birth is 3 mar 1969.please let me know whether I should opt for 100% pension or 65%pension with 35%commute.i have to submit my papers with in 2 days.....my second qes is will it be restored full after 12/20 yrs n to if I don't get commuted portion,will it be zero after 12/20 yrs.waiting for reply at priority please via my e mail.regards(which one is better option).

5. SAEED UZ ZAMAN says:

Dear Assalamu alikum

I was retired on 4th June 2005 & my date of birth is 3rd Sep; 1959. I commuted 40% of my pension for 12 years. Please let me know when my full pension will be restored.

Thanks

6. Rizwan Shahzad says:

A.O.A,
    Dear i want to know about the double pension cases about those employees who died while in service while their widows are eligible for restoration of commuted portion of pension after attaining the purchase of year(75 Years) with reference of notification of govt of punjab.

I will wait your valuable comments.

Regards,
    Rizwan
    Uet,Lhr
    Pension Section

7. SAEED AHMED says:

Dear shumaila kamal

saeed ahmed I waiting for you reply me urgent basis

8. SAEED AHMED says:

madam I am saeed ahmed already have submit comments but I have not reply waiting for you

9. SAEED AHMED says:

saeed ahmed
    I was retired federal govt dated:-11-06-2001 at the age of 46 please inform me when I will be restoration complied date 11-06-2016 waiting for your reply URGENT
    BEST REGARD

10. arsalan khan says:

I have been retired from KPT service from completed after 15 years what i do in eligible of restoration of pension pls give me comments,
    i am waiting ur reply

Best Regards

11. Haneef Memon says:

What is method if any person who died during the service? And what is benefit for his wife/daughter?

12. Haider Raza says:

Asalam o Alekum Shumaila,
    I am sending you my particulars. Please if I could be told when the restoration of pension will be admissible in my case:
    Date of birth. 2nd Sep 1955
    Date of Joining Service. 12 May 1975
    Date of Retirement. 18 April 2002

13. M.Shahid Aziz says:

Excilent
    Hamesha tundrust rahey Kush rehey.

14. Khalid Mahmood Butt says:

Dear Shumaila,
    I retired as Major (Army Medical Corp) in Jan 1971. My DOB is 22 May 1935. I got half my pension commuted, when shall my pension be restored. Whom and how can I apply.
    Please send the answer on my email address.
    I appreciate your help.

15. Mustafa Kamal says:

My fathers pension details are given below.
    DATE OF birth=09-01-1957
    DATE OF appointment=21-10-1976
    DATE OF retirement=21-10-1994
    Gross amount of pension=1759 Rs
    Commuted=879 Rs
    RESIDUAL=879 Rs
    Age at retirement time=38 years
    Length of Service=18 years
    Can my fathers pension is commuted now....
    Reply must

16. Dr.Arshad Khan says:

Respected Shumaila Kamal, i am Dr. Arshad. My father was retired on 3 Feb 2003. I have two confusions, Hope you will help me.
    Q.1 How to find the restoration date of commuted portion of pension for KPK job.
    Q.2 My number of year purchased are 12.3.
    My father was KPK government employee.

Regards

17. Abdur Rahim Khan says:

Dear, sir,
    I, was retired, from Govt: Service, at the age of 60 yrs, on 26-01-2002. Out of my total, Net Pension of Rs: 7927/50, Rs:3171/- were commuted,
    Now, on restoration, ( after 12 years,) on 20-01-2014, i am allowed, ( by the Distt: Accounts Officer, Kohat ) only the same ( 14 years earlier ) commuted amount of Rs: 3171/-per month, w.e.from 26-01-2014, and onward, and not allowed any benefits, even the increases during the years of 2014 and 2015. Arrears for the two years period w. e.f. 26-01-2014 to 2014, till the date, is also allowed at the same Rs:3171/- per month.

Kindly, let me know, as to whether, am i not allowed any increase / benefits in restored Pension, even of the last 2 years ( after 12 years) increases/ benefits, till the date and onward ?

Abdur Rahim Khan
    Bannu.

18. tahir says:

dear maam shumaila, my father wants to know the exact date of restoration of commuted portion of his pension as he got retired from federal govt at the age of 60 and his retirement date is 15.9.2000. His 15 years got completed on 15.9.2015.

19. Shehzad says:

Dear Sister and Brother Amir Agha,

First of all, thanks a lot for doing a commendable job as always and clearing each and every thing which can come in once mind. But I have one very important question to ask on the subject that is if someone retires in Aug' 2004 on 60 years then as per new notification, his pension will be restored after 12 years. Now I want to ask whether he will be paid all the increases of budget also on his restored pension too and his pension may be double (approximately) and will he get arrears of his commuted portion too or otherwise. Please give your expert answer as always and this will help a lot of people.
    My regards.

20. ulfat yar says:

My father was retried on 31-12-2009 at age of superannuation 60 years.
    My father is alive Al hum dullah. what will be the pension commuted time
    please tell the exact time

21. Nadeem Ujjan says:

Medam Shumaila
    Asalam-O-Allaikum
    Medam mere father ki
    Date Of Birth hai
    10-01-1949
    Date Of Retierement hai
    31-01-2002
    Date Of Death hai
    04-04-2009
    Medam ab meri mother family pension Le rahi hai
    medam meri mother ko restoration of pension kab se milegi.
    Thanks.

22. Nadeem Ujjan says:

Madam Asalam-O-Alaikum
    medam Mere father ki DOB
    10-01-1949 Hai aur Date of Retirement 31-01-2002 hai aur Date of death 04-04-2009 hai
    ab meri mother faimly pension le rahi hai
    please batayega ke restoration of pension meri mother ko kab se milegi.

23. heena says:

where I send application for double pension

24. Mudassar says:

Is the restoration of commuted portion of pension also admissible to family pensioners or not.

25. Mehboob says:

Asalamolaikum .

I was retired on 13-01-1990 at the age of 48 years National Pay scale 16. My gross pension was RS. 1612 (non commuted pension Rs. 806) . My restoration date is 01-02-2015. Please inform me what should be my total pension and arrears on 31-07-2015. or please let me know how can I calculable myself.
    waiting for your reply

Regards

26. tahir mahmood azam says:

kya family pension b double ho gi

27. alveena says:

my father retired at 60 years of age, on 15 januray 2002,as an XEN C&W KPK,is he eligible for getting commuted portion of pension and it would be how much?? kindly reply..

28. naseer ahmed says:

Dear Shomaila, kia ye confirm hi, 2001 ke baad retire honey wale federal mulazmeen ke pension be restore ho gi. please reply,thanks.

29. kashif says:

if any employee of Punjab government retired on 60 years than what is the age of restoration of pension? it is fix +15 year , i means 75 year???

30. Muhammad Sultan Ahmed says:

I retired in Oct 1992. My date of birth is 4-4-1954. kindly let me note when I shall eligible for commuted pension

31. Iftikhar Ahmad says:

Asslam-O-Alekum, suppose one pensioner dies before 12 or 15 years (as the case may be) and his wife is getting family pension, then how his surrendered (commuted) pension will be restored?

32. Rizwan shah says:

benevolent fund kay liay marhoom ke age or retirement kay bed death kay bed kub tak widow ko mil sakta hay provincial employees ki
    i mean that on what age the employ died and after his death his widow can received benevolent fund grant from a provincial govt.

33. sm awais says:

Madam AOA. I am federal pensioner and I retired on 16-03-2009. Is my pension will be restore?. If yes ,then on what date ,Kindly reply, thanks.

34. siddiqui says:

Dear Shumaila,

Main 13-11-2001 ko Compulsory Retire hua thaa.....Uswaqt mayri age 33 saal thi. Kiya next year 13-11-2001 ko mayri pension double hoskay ge ??

35. Ahsan Iqbal says:

My mother was retired on 15-5-1998,her D.O.B. is 16-5-1938. The restoration date is 15-5-2013. Her pension is 20568/-p.m. What is her double pension now?

36. sm awais says:

37. Rao Shakil says:

Kiya 12 ya 15 years k bad family pension b double hoti hey??????? Dear Shumaila plzzzz zaror bataye ga.

38. Zia says:

Jazakallah for nice information. I want to know whether widows are eligible for restoration of commuted pension because my mother case is recently declined by Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation. Need your opinion & necessary guidance.

39. Rao Shakil says:

Kiya 15 ya 12 sal family pension b double hoti he.

40. AHMAD SAEED says:

JAZAAK ALLAH

41. Javed Iqbal Jami says:

Nice and informative web. Always stay blessed
    Javed Jami