Assistant Package Notification for FG Employees Held in Abeyance

Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat, Establishment Division has issued Notification No. 8/10/2013-E-2 dated 09-02-2015 in connection with Assistant Package Notification for FG Employees held in abeyance.

The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject noted above and to say that the Prime Minister has been pleased to constitute a Committee under the chairmanship of Secretary Finance to re-examine the policy of death cases.

Till such time the report of the committee is finalized, the death benefits notified vide this Division’s O.M No. 8/10/2013- E-2 dated 20-10-2014, shall remain held in abeyance.

You can read the above mentioned Notification of Assistance Package for the Families of the Federal Govt Employees who died while in service.

Special Thanks to Mr. Almas Malik for sending the information regarding Assistant Package Notification for FG Employees held in abeyance.

Assistance Package Held

Summary
Assistant Package Notification for FG Employees Held in Abeyance
Notification No. 8/10/2013-E-2 dated 09-02-2015 has been issued regarding Assistant Package Notification for FG Employees held in abeyance

1. Qasim says:

All effective legal heirs of assistance package are requested to write application to Prime Minister to reconsider the effective date of notification, and approach media to help.

2. Mrs.Azam mughal says:

Ya pacakge 2015 sy start kiya hai..jin logo ki death 2014 m hoi un k liy koi pacakge koi saholt nai.un ki familes ka kya ho ga.. Plzzz hmary liy b kuch kiya jay hmri family bht paryshan hai. Plz reply soon.plzz

3. mrs.azam mughal says:

Tell me tha also.. if any other package for on duite death.. my father was a govmny employee in wapda... our family is in vry heard dicess..plzz tell me soon..

4. mrs.azam mughal says:

Asalamu alikum.
    Plzz tel me tha any new update for this assistant package.. plz tell me as soon as..

5. Ahmad says:

I am very disappointed with PML-N Govt. Policy regarding govt employees, My father served this country with his hardwork and loyalty till his death, but in return our govt can't give us enough money to build our own house.

6. Asim Haroon says:

AOA,

Any update of assistance package?

7. Bilal says:

salam, any news regarding pm assistance package.notification of 2006 assistance pakcage is active or not ? N any chances of notification of pm assistance package 2014 at upcoming budget?Kindly reply

• Dear Bilal there are chances that the revised package will soon be announced. Untill that is issued you can try onthe basis of previous notification of 2006.

8. Eram Sabir says:

AOA, mery shohar ko fot hoy aik sal ho gia hy magar mujhy ab tak aik paisa ka benefit ni dia ja raha. Office reply tak ni dita udhar mery susral walon ny property distribution ka case kia hua hy jis ki waja sy Succession Certificate be late ho raha hay. Mujhy kia krna chahay.

9. khurshidnasir says:

Dear mirwais aesa koe pm package nhi hai wesay hi notification jari kiye te .... ye just afwah ta or is par koe amal nhi horaha .... logo k jazbat k sat kela pm ne ... is package ki waja se wo old packages b rukay howay hai ...
    Kuch b nhi dy rahay ab ghareb logo ko ...

10. Asim Haroon says:

Dear Madam, AOA!

Any update of assistance package?

11. syed mirwais says:

aoa dear shumaila sister... i am from balochistan qta pak , my father was secretary local government ... he died during service on may 17 2011 ...i wanted to ask are we eligible for prime minister assistance package as my father passed away in 2011 ..are we eligible kindly reply asap...thanks

• Dear Syed Mirwais this packages is not implemented for provincial/local Governments.

• dilshad says:

Dear Shumaila,

I think the new package is cancelled. at least being a human the Government should send the notification to adopt the previous notification because the the affected peoples are real in trouble and they avail the nothing.

I request to all the affected peoples , Please raise your voice at every forum on social media or every place you get.

12. khurshid nasir says:

Dear admin to phir iska exact pata kab chalega yr ....
    2 months poray hogae hai commity betay howay ....
    Dear shumaila agar apko hm se kuch ziada malumat ho
    Assistance package k baray me
    To hamaray sat share krlay plz.. q k ab tak jo malomat ap
    Bata rahi ho ye to hamay pata hai...

13. majid jadoon says:

Dear admin
    The assistance package which was announced in October 2014 which has been suspended in feb. I have read all the deatils of both memorandum i just wanted to confirm that, will be PIA employees accommodated with this assistance package which was announced in October.

14. khurshid nasir says:

Dear shumaila kya bana prime minister assistance package ka jo
    Held howa ta ?? 2 week pahle to maine Geo pe ak
    Surkhi dekhi ti usme to pm ne dobara kuch elan kia ta
    Kab tak notification jari karengay is k ?? Kuch malomat hai apko ??

15. khurshid nasir says:

Madam shumaila plz tell me kya ye held in abayence
    Case job k packge ko effect kr skti hai ???
    Jo job mjhe apne father k death k bad milne wali ti ....
    According to govt rules .....

• Dear khurshid nasir I think it will not affect much. I hope that the revised Notification will also include regular job. If the revised Notification is delay u can still get the job on the previous notification on the contract basis for two years.

• khurshid nasir says:

Madam jab is se job effect nhi hogi to
        Phir job k process ko department ne q roka hai ??
        Chahea to ye ta k jis chiz par inko objection ta just wo
        Delay kr letay ....

• khurshid nasir says:

To in logo ko masla kis chiz me hai ??? I think
        Wo 50 lack and 25 lack elan jo inho ne kia ta
        Ospe inko objection hai ... wo paise km karengay
        Just ... shumaila kamal am i right ??

• Muhammad Dilshad says:

Dear Shumaila.....held in abeyance affect the job also.....cda stuck everything due to that held in abeyance notification.not hired on contract basis.

the affected people are not getting anything....

16. Imran Ahmad says:

Madam kia ap bta skti han ha revise notification kb tk ho jai ga. oar abhe kia status ha file ka.

17. Umar says:

Respected Shumaila Kamal Madam,

Kiia app mujhe koii Federal Goverment Kii Job dila saktii haii ,

Maii Apne Ghar ka bara huu and mere walid and walda ki death hoo Chukii haii and HAM 06 Behan , Bhaii haii Sab k Sab Student haii and mai Bara huu ghar mai and rent ka maakan hai

meri age 25 haii and education intermediate commerece haii

Umar Akhtar
    Karachi - 03428076810

18. MUHAMMAD ASIM says:

sir, 5 monts ho gay my fother had died na pession laag rhey no salary.

19. adeel says:

Dear madam, my father was a federal employ in GPO and died on 23-12-2014. His pension case is still pending .He died during the notification of 1st assistance package was active.Are we entitled to the 1st notification or the revised one(that is under consideration).Plz reply

20. A. Ghafoor says:

It is nothing but hypocrisy of Noon league.

21. umair says:

dear admin please tell me detail of this notifcation my father died in service assistance package case of my father is still pending.please describe detail of this new notice. thanks

22. A. Ghafoor says:

I think this notification was issued due dharma pressure.