Clarification Regarding Premature Increment on Upgradation-Sindh Govt

Government of the Sindh, Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD(SR-I)3(53)/2014 dated 13-02-2015 in connection with Clarification Regarding Premature Increment on Upgradation for the employees of Sindh Province.

I am directed to refer to this Department’s Office Memorandum No. FD(SR-I)3(17)/2013 dated 04-09-2014 on the subject cited above and to clarify that one premature increment is also admissible to those Government Employees who were holding Selection Grade prior to upgradation of their posts in Baisc Pay Scales already held by them. This increment will be granted just asin the case of same scale promotion. However this premature increment is applicable to those posts upgraded on or after 28th February 2002.

Premature Increment on Upgradation of the Selection Grade Employees

It is clear from the above letter that there will be two increments for the Selection Grade Employees whose post has been upgraded. They will get 1 next above increment and the other one will be premature increment as the same is granted on the same scale promotion.

Special Thanks to Mr. Jagdesh Kumar for sending the copy of the Notification of clarification regarding Premature Increment on Upgradation for the Sindh Govt Employees.

Clarification issued by Finance Department GOS regarding admissibility of Pre-Mature Increment on a/c of Up-gradation . For example Jr. Clerk was holding Selection Grade BPS-7 and up-graded in the Same Grade in 2007 & Sr.Clerks holding Selection grade in BPS-9. Matter was referred by the Honourble District Session Judge Tharparker on the application of Mr. Jagdesh Kumar Dave, so FD issued this clarification for admissibility.

Premature Increment Upgradation

Summary
Clarification Regarding Premature Increment on Upgradation-Sindh Govt
Notification No. FD(SR-I)3(53)/2014 dated 13-02-2015 has been issued regarding Clarification Regarding Premature Increment on Upgradation for Sindh Govt Employees

1. ghulam murtaza says:

Madam, Kindly tell us upgradation post of superintendent on contractual basis, either they r upgrated in BPS-17 or not, any sindh government notification kindly share plz.

2. safeer says:

Madam please tell me whether iam elgigible to have premature increment as i was upgraded from grade 11 to 16 in works and services department govt of sindh in feb 2015 from year 2010.

3. izhar ahmed says:

I m senior bps7 in 2007 now I m Sr.clerk bps9 kiya mjy b premature increment Emily gi

4. Ahmed says:

Jo time scale say upgrade hoy hain wo bhi as per srevice structure

5. Ahmed says:

Madam main sindh govt ki bat kr rha hon service structure pra medical ko upgradationpr pramature incrment millay ga kia

6. Safeer Ahmed Tunio says:

Respected Madam,

I was appointed Jr: Clerk BPS-07 in 2010 on Matriculation, I am M.A since that time, I am not receiving benefit of Higher Qualification. What about Educational Increments? plz.

7. Sher Mohammad Tunio says:

Respected Madam,

I am Primary School Teacher BPS-14, I was appointed in 1992 in BPS-07, after PTC I was given BPS-09 in 1995, I was given selection grade BPS-10 in 2000, I was given Time Scale PBS-11 in 2011, I was given BPS-14 in 2013, My Basic Pay is 16540/=, whether I am eligible for premature increment or not.

8. Ahmed says:

Madam kia service structure paramedical say jo post upgrade hoi thee un ko bhi premature increment millay ga jsay dispenser 6 grade say 9 hoa tha or staff nurse 14 grade say 16 upgrade hoi thee

• Dear Ahmed Punjab Govt has not yet issued the orders for premature increment on upgradation, if the same orders issued then these employees will also get the premature increment.

9. Safeer Ahmed says:

Respected Madam,

I am Jr: Clerk in BPS-07, i was appointed on 13-01-2010 in the Sindh Government and still in the same scale, my Basic Pay is 7544, i think this details is enough, whether i am eligible for premature increment or not, plz.

10. Safeer Ahmed says:

Respected Madam,
    U said again and again about details, scale and pay, whereas, u are requested that I have sent u these things (details) many times in previous emails, plz. Thanks.

• Dear Safeer Ahmed u always send me the details in parts. That is why I asked u to send me the details in a single email so that i may understand the situation.

11. aamir iqbal says:

madam assalam-o-alaikum.
    me apse ye maloom kerna chahita hoon k mera eik friend pst tha or wo spsc k zarye ss bps-17 me hogaya. pst me oska pay scale 14 tha or basic 12880 thi. wo ss 23/3/2012 ko appoint hua to kia osey premature increament miley ga or 1/12/2012 ko annual increament bhi miley ga. ya sirf annual increament hi miley ga. osne department se permission bhi li thi. please guide me. thank you.

12. Safeer Ahmed says:

Respected Madam,
    U asked about upgradation or promotion, it is clear for u that I was never upgraded or promoted, whereas, I was appointed Jr: Clerk BPS-07 on 13-01-2010, still in the same scale. My Basic Pay is 7544. I sent u some e-mail but u could not understand, no matter. So, once again I clear here my details, am I eligible for premature increment? Thanks.

13. Safeer Ahmed says:

Respected Madam,

According to you in your previous email, I did email u my Basic Pay with scale but again u said, detail. My date of Appointment is 13-01-2010, in BPS-07. Am I eligible for premature increment or not, plz, total....

My salary detail is as under:

B. Pay 7544
    H.R 1059
    C.A 1932
    M.A 1100
    50% 1860
    20% 558
    20% 1416
    15% 1062
    10% 708
    Gross 17229/=

14. Sher Mohammed says:

Respected Madam,

I am PST in (BPS-14) whether I am eligible for premature increment or not, wheres my Basic Pay is 16540.

15. Safeer Ahmed says:

Respected Madam,

My basic pay is 7544 (BPS-07), now plz, tell me whether I am eligible for premature increment or not. If yes, what will be figure? Thanks.

16. Arslan Jaffeeri says:

madam premature increment to 1200 lagegi 17 scale ki, aur ye 2 increments 16 scale ki to waste hongi, 17 scale me 16000 basic hogi + 1200 premature increment to total 17200 hojaenge na?
    BAKI AP EXPLAIN KAREN

17. Arslan Jafferi says:

my previous basic pay in bps16 was 11600 with two increments, am i applicable for premature increment for upgradation in 17?

18. soofia says:

What about host teachers time scales,they have been deprived of premature increments.

19. Arslan Jafferi says:

Madam u said it depends on my basic pay, but how it depends on my basic pay, by the way now im in 17 & basic pay of 17 is 16000, so tell me madam Am i applicable for this prematre increment?

20. Arslan Jafferi says:

madam me supdt upgraded in 17 on 6th jan 2015 from sindh govt, kya mje premature increment milegi?

21. Safeer Ahmed says:

Respected, Madam,

Govt: of Sindh has issued notification of premature increment on upgradation for the Sindh Gov: Employees on 13-02-2015. am I applicable for this premature increment? whereas I am junior clerk in (BPS-07) in Home Deptt: Govt: of Sindh from 2010. If yes, plz, detail.

22. Najmul Hassan says:

AOA, Madam, please tell me,whether I'm eligible to have the same,.as I was granted selection grade–15, prior to the upgrade the post of office assistant ie,bps–11to bps –14, Thanks.