Notification of Family Pension to Widowed Daughter and Divorced Daughter-Federal Govt

Finance Division has issued Notification No. F.2(2)-Reg.6/96-IX-700 dated 07-07-2015 in connection with Family Pension to Widowed Daughter and Divorced Daughter with effect from 1st July 2015.

According to this Notification, the President has been pleased to extend the benefit of Family Pension to the Widowed Daughter/Divorced Daughter of the deceased pensioner by making following amendments which will be applicable with effect from 1st July 2015 in the Para-8 (2) (a) of the referred Office Memorandum:

(iv) “failing (i) to (iii) to the Widowed Daughter for life or till her re-marriage.”

(v) “failing (i) to (iv) to the divorced daughter for life or till her re-marriage.”

Note: Remaining serial numbers of para 8(2) may be corrected accordingly.

Family Pension Widowed Daughter

Please guide me that an unmarried daughter of my friend whose age is above 40 can get family pension of her expired father who was died in 2011. But she has never claimed pension uptill now.

2. Muhammad Ibrahim Shaikh says:

Dear Mr. Agha,

Can you please share the document in which it is mention that Pensioner (disabled Son /daughter ) are eligible to receive pension for life.

3. AZEEM says:

AoA. Dear mery walid sb wapda sy 2004 ma retire huy thay or 13 may 2016 ko foot huy han. walda 2007 ma he wafat pa gai the. ab walid sb ki pension kis ko mily ge. 2 sister han liken wo marrid han. 1 bhai abnormal ha or unmarid b. jis ki age 26 year ha. kia koi rule ha wo pension ly sakta ha. plz tel me. thanks

4. azhar shaikh says:

Hello sir iam from sukkur ihave a question that my father was a government servant during service he was died after my father my mother was collect the pension but she also died in the year 2013 so we want to transfer my father's pension to our divorced sister but district account officer do not transfer the pension to my divorced sister he says that the govt of sindh dont issue the notificatio. To transfer the pension to the divorcef daughter of deceased so ihave a question that please tell me what should we do please tell us thanks

5. irfan says: step father was died in 2008 during his service from Pakistan railway. He had left two wives namely first widow of deceased was imtiaz bibi and second widow of deceased is amtul the time of deceased imtiaz bibi having two children namely Sonia and one son Sarfraz.both were independent and Sonia was married at the time of death.both were over to 21 years by age.but imtiaz bibi refuse to accept the second widow of deceased. After civil litigation both widows were entitled to received pension Gpf etc.imtiaz bibi was died in 55 -2015.she can't submitted application for BF fund.whether second widow amtul hafeez shall be entitled to receive the full share of BF or No?or children's of first widow Will receive the share of his mother of BF fund.pls help me.share of First widow imtiaz bibi .WHO will be receive til his alive.

• Agha Amir says:

Beta we have to see the court orders saying that both widows are entitled to receive shares in pension and GPF. Without seeing those orders, it will not be appropriate to comment.

The legal heirs of Imtiaz Bibi are entitled to get her arrears and dues. They have to submit court orders about being legitimate heirs.

After death of Imtiaz Bibi, the whole family pension is admissible to Amtul Hafeez. But the GPF will be as per court orders.

Agha Amir

6. Fayaz says:

If One Wife Is nominate in family members and 2nd Wife does Not nominate by Husband in the family members can 2nd Wife eligible för applying Pension.

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Fayaz, please email to Mr. Agha Amir for the details of the same.

• Agha Amir says:

All widows, if they were not divorced during pensioner's life, are eligible for respective shares of pension. And they have first priority along with children under 21.

Nomination in the case of group insurance may however be treated separately. And the person not included in nomination would not have legal right to claim insurance benefit.

That is my opinion

Agha Amir

7. F22Faya says:

If govt Servant nominate One Wife and 2nd Wife dies Not nominate then 2nd Wife can apply för family Pension.PLZ reply me

8. Samina says:

I don't have sir agha's email?, kindly tell me so that i would ask him about two pensions.

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Samina Agha Amir email ID is :

• Agha Amir says:

Dear Saimna

Finance Division has clarified that a family pensioner lady can receive not only the pension of her deceased father and her husband, but also her own salary or pension.

Have you studied my Urdu book on Family Pension ? This has been clearly explained in that book.

Agha Amir

9. Samina says:

My husband died in 2009, i am taking his pension, my father died in 2005, he was judge and my mother was taking his pension, now she died 19 march 2016, can you clear me out that if i can take my father's pension? According to the rule of pension which came in 2015, can i take two pensions at a time?
    Please reply soon.

10. MARIUM says:

11. asifa says:

Respected sir,

my husband was a permanent employee of nbp as og-3 and was died after completion 9.5years of service i am his widow want to know whether i m eligible for pension or not?? because my husband service was not 10 years. pl if you guide and give any circular regarding my eligibility. thanks

12. raja faisal says:

a man died in his job and employee in FBR Pakistan only have one minor daughter, 5 brothers and two sisters whether his brothers and sisters are entitled for benefits like Lump sum grant, benevolent fund last pay and pension etc. please code the law and reference.
    raja faisal

• Agha Amir says:

Dear Raja Faisal

Please give me your email address and I will send to you copy of government rules on the subject. The rules have been explained in detail in my Urdu book on Family Pension.

Widow has the first right and priority along with minor children. If now widow, then the son under 21 years, then unmarried daughter, then divorced daughter etc.

In the presence of widow and / or minor children, there is no room for the brothers or sisters to receive any pension benefits.

If there are no immediate family members, only then brothers and sisters are eligible.

13. riffat bahadur shah says:

dearsir/ husband associate prof.sbh shah 20grade.salary 6075rs.......national college of textile engg.fsd..during service death .22sept1989. .pension rule1991 .sro.302ke/91.pass for college .ministry ofindustries govt of pakistan,notification the time of myhusband death no pennsion facility available.the facility of pension fo r the college employes was approved sro302ke91.please advise me what i do.thanks regards.

• Agha Amir says:

Before pension facility, there would have been some retiring / death benefits to the family. Did the family get those benefits ?

And the 1991 rules must have some provision how to deal with persons dying or retiring before 1991. Can you please send to me a copy of the 1991 notification ?

I will advise later after I have seen the 1991 notifications.

14. Adil says:

kya kisi pensioner ki death k bad us k disable son ko pension mil sakti hy, wife bhi zinda nahi hy???

15. ali khan says:

Please anyone tell me if a person dies after is retirement and wife separated with him he left 1 son and 2 married daughter’s so who will take pension

16. Zaheer says:

thanks shumaila kamal

17. Maham Manzoor says:

madam mery papa ki death 2010 mai hui thi or abhi tk pension nhi lgi hai kidnly help me. Plz plz

• Maham Manzoor says:

mery father ki death 2010 mai hui thi or abhi tk un ki pesion nhi lgi woh log delay pr delay kr rhy hein. Plz help me.

18. Zaheer says:

My grand mother was taking family pension, she passed away 2 years ago , can my mother will get this benefit, she is widow and not receiving any other pension or salary from anywhere else

19. Tariq says:

Assalam o elekum mam meri aik relative ki mother federal ki family pension lay rahi thi wo jan 2015 mai expire ho gae hain un ki aik daughter divorced hai kya wo family pension ki elligible hai please reply wo un ki death se pehlay ki divorced hai

20. Sajid Khan says:

Dear Madam,

My father died and his pension equally distributed in his two wives (Widows)
    After that one wife died 5 years back. Then 50% pension of died wife (widow) after completeing all required procedure and documentation.

Now first died wide (widow) has one divorced daughter.

Does that divorced daughter is eligible for the pension in presence of one wife (widow) who is live and already taking pension?

if the divoreced daughter of the first died widow is eligible for this pension then what is the procedure to adopt?

Sajid Khan

21. Muhammad Usman Nasir says:

AOA, Dear madam plz send me this notification copy on my email id (

22. Barkat khan says:

medam. mera walid malakand leavy mae sepoy ta .1997 mae retir huwa . aur 2010 mae mera walid ka intiqal hua. ab ta k meray walida pension leti hae. fedral budget mae ye kaha giya k family pension ziyada hongay yani k 12000. lekin abi tak meray walida k pension mar siraf 7.5% increase hui. tatal pensin ab o 5500 rupay leti hae. meri samaj mae nahi ati k o elan keder giya ju k budget mae kiya giya ta

23. Latif khan says:

dear madem plz tell if some body working in Police deptt bochistan so he was targeted in during duty so what kind of benefits to her shaheed family . as per Government of balochistan police deptt provided.

24. Latif khan says:

madam plz tel me the mutual transfer policy plz if possible so email me that's rule Personal Assistant b15 with stenotypist b14 plz help me

25. Latif khan says:

dear sir/Madam
    my name is Latin khan working balochistan workers welfare board as personal assistant to Secretary bps.15 I want to mutual transfer with stanotypist bps Bps 14 in federal Government ministry of IPC can is that possible the person which wants to made mutual transfer he is local residential of balochistan post is same job description is same plz help if any thing a copy of rules or regulations.

26. Usman bhatti says:

is this notification also for kpk?????????

27. Masood Sandhu says:

Dear Madem Wapda waley kehtey hain humen aisa koi notification nahi aiya pls help uss.

28. Adeel Hassan says:

Madam, My father death date was 15/11/2010 after retirement of 60 year from Nadra( Federal Government) when i was 18 year old. Then after pension delivered to mother.
    She also dead due to cancer 1/4/2012 when i was 20 year.
    My question is, m i eligible for the pension because i m under 24 year. What proof for the Federal Government rules and regulation about the son who is under 24?
    some one says 21 and some one says the rules had been changed 24 year?
    Please provide me the exact information about this rules.

29. jehangir says:

my father was a govt, servent( asst.director local govt.) ,and died during service in1991. since 1991 my mother was taking Family Pension but she died in 2008 also.( Allah bless them both, Aameen).
    I am Pakistani and belong to kpk, but now live in Germany , I Need family pension Information about widowed daughter.

is this order ( widowed /divorced daughter eligible for Family Pension ) for kpk also ? or only for Punjab,
    my mother died in 2008. I have a widowed sister, who live with us since1993.
    is she eligible for Family Pension?

30. ali khan says:

Respected madam,
    my father died in 1991.since 1991 my mother was taking pension,
    I became widow in1993 and since that time I live with my mother, but my mother died in 2008,still I live as a widow daughter in my parent`s home , therefore may I eligible for my father pension ? hince my all Brothers and sister still married,

kindly inform me.

• Dear ali khan plz email me all these details along with ur Govt?

• ali khan says:

I am alikhan´s mom ( a widow) and I belong to kpk father died in 1991 while he was an eighteen grade officer.
        and in 1992, I got marriage and next year 1993, I became widow. my son ali khan was birth after 12 days of my husband death. since 1993 me and my son both live in my parents home .my mother got Family Pension since 1991.and in 2008 my mother also died. Since 1993, i have been living in my parent home as a widow. do I have any right for my father Pension? while my other Brothers and sisters are all married and above then 30 years.

best regards.

31. zia says:

madam mujhy maloom kerna tha k widow daughter ko WAPDA walay pension datay hai?
    ap k pass koi notification hai tu plz share karen,
    aur meri request hai agar kisi k pass WAPDA se widow daughter pension ki information hai tu plz share kary email address pe,

32. ajmal says:

Mam my elder sister is widow with three kids.
    My father was looking after her through his pension from Wapda.
    My father died last year, my mother had also died in 2013.
    How can she (my sistet) take benifit of this notification.
    and what are the pre requsite for such application.
    thanks & regards

33. Asim Bannu says:

Madem mari mom ki Pention ma surf 7.5 % and 25% medical incread hogi. Ya government k is naye rule se kuch mazid azafa b ho Sakta by.

34. Asim Bannu says:

Madem Moray Abu 1980 ma retired howay.2002 ma death howi..ab Pention miry walda ko mil rhi by. Is naye Pention rule set hamin much fida ho skta hy .yani femly Pention extend to widow .devorce daughter. Plz infarm me in detail

35. Shazia says:

Salam Madam, agr widow pension lati hai after death of her husband to kiy divorced doughter ko b milaygi mother k sath, agr milay gi to how much amount? is k kiya rules hai

36. usman says:

same rule pass by punjab govt in this year but entertain from 15 may-2013

37. usman says:

that mean she not avail family pension ????

38. usman says:

my grand mother died as on 7-8-2014 my divorced aunt is now avail family pension????

39. Tariq says:

AoA. Madam pls tell me that new arts educaters ki bharti punjab man hoo gee ya k nai and if yes when it is expected plz plz plz plz tel me thax