Revised Pay Scales 2015 Chart Along With Detail of Increase in Salary

This revised pay scale 2015 chart has been prepared by. Mr. Muhammad Afzal Khan Bhatti. The said chart shows the Revised Pay Scales 2015 Chart Along with detail of Increase in Salary. This chart shows the increase in Medical Allowance for the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15. The employees of BPS-16 and above can multiply their current Medical Allowance with 25%. This chart also shows the 7.5% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015 for every stage and every scale.

How to Calculate Increase in Salary in Revised Pay Scales 2015

ARA-2015 and Increase in Medical Allowance has been shown in the chart. You have to add the following in your previous pay that is creditable not net salary:

1. New Basic Pay
  2. ARA-2015
  3. Medical Allowance

In the same way just subtract the following from your previous pay that is creditable not net salary.

1. Previous basic Pay
  2. ARA-2011
  3. ARA-2012

In this way you will get the increase in salary.

Note: These calculations are only for the employees who have got 7.5% Adhoc Relief Allowance.

Download the same chart from the link below:

Pay Scale Chart 2015 Alongwith Increase in Salary

What will be the New Salary after Revised Pay Scales 2015 Chart? Another Method

On the request of many employees through their emails and comments, I have tried to prepare a simple calculation sheet in MS Excel. Although the calculation is not so simple yet it is also not so complicated. You just have some experience of pay fixation and also there should be the detail of previous pay.

Before calculation the increase in salary and new salary, you must have the following:

• Previous Month Pay Slip or Pay Details
  • Chart of Revised Pay Scale 2015

Keep the previous month salary slip in front of you and pay scale chart 2015 and fill the white cells as shown in the attached sheet. (Don’t write in the coloured cells) In this way you will get the new pay and increase in salary.

Download the same sheet from the link below:

Calculation Sheet for Increase in Salary in Revised Pay Scales 2015

Salary Increase Calculation Sheet

Calculation Sheet of Salary for KPK & Sindh Govt Employees

The above mentioned sheet is for the Punjab, Balochistan and Federal Govt Employees. I have prepared the sheet now for the employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Sindh Govt. In this sheet there is taken care that the Adhoc Relief Allowance 2013 was 15% for the KPK employees and it was 15% for the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-16 and for the employees of BPS-17 to 22 it was 10% for the Sindh Govt Employees.

In the same way, Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015 is 10% for Sindh and KPK Govt Employees.

Note: You can make some necessary amendments in the formula that I used in this sheet if you feel the need of it. Especially the employees of BPS-16 of Sindh.

Calculation Sheet for KPK Govt Employees:

Calculation Sheet for Increase in Salary in Revised Pay Scales 2015 - KPK

Calculation Sheet for Sindh Govt Employees:

Calculation Sheet for Increase in Salary in Revised Pay Scales 2015 - Sindh

1. Asif says:

what is the fresh net pay of bps 16 in highcourt

2. naeem kamran says:

dear shumaila g pls tell me the scale of sister nurse and gross salary because my wife is want to job and she is done her PAF test,

3. muhammad haroon says:

Dear madam MES me sub engineer 11 scale ki salery kya ho gi.

4. Anser says:

Aslam o Alekum
    what will be the salary in bps16 newly appointed in kpk in 2016?

5. Muhammad zubair butt says:

AOA madam how are you?
    Madam Meine 28 May 2016 mae joining di hai in govt hospital.. Mera bsp-12 ( contract basis) hai please Meri salary tu bata dein.Thank you

6. Muhammad Ali says:

I am selected in a project on the post BSP 18 in government of punjab. What will be the net salary package for me as a project employee. Can you give me the details of my package. Thanks

7. sohaib says:

Ye deductions k lye change form kis tara fill kertay hain. Plz detail me bta dey ya koe filled scan copy upload kr de
    Thnx

8. m.arif zaman says:

Madam meri joining 27 July 2015 ke hi basic 8000 hi net pay 18200 ktna increase ho he pay jb k convince alliance bhe 50% take bhara hi an meri joining bps-9 me hi

9. No Name says:

UDC-09 posted in FBR Customs Valuation starting this year, can you tell me their BPS and what benefits will they get ?

10. Arif says:

Assalam-u-alaikum
    I have been selected as Lecturer in BPS-18 in a Federal University but not joined so for waiting for the joining letter. You are requested to kindly let me know the net home take salary along with some of its details if possible.
    Thanks & Regards

11. gul sher afridi says:

I'm newly appointed as district specialist pay scale 18 in category B.
    What would be my total salary.
    Thanks Dr Gul Sher

12. yasir ali says:

aslam o alakum dear,
    i am newly appoint in counter terrorism department punjab as supervisor in bps9,
    what will be my expected sallary???

13. bakhtiar ali says:

ASSALAM O ALAKUM. DEAR MADAM, LET US KNOW ABOUT THE RECENT BASIC PAY SCALE(BPS) OF SECRETARIES UNION COUNCIL IN PUNJAB, SINDH, BALUCHISTAN. WHEN WILL THE SECRETARIES UNION COUNCIL IN KPK BE UPRAGRADED? IS IT POSSIBLE TO UPGRADE US WHETHER THE GOVT OF KPK IS SINCERE TO PROMOTE US OR OTHERWISE? REGARDS! BAKHTIAR ALI, IJAZ HUSSAIN, HIZBULLAH JAN

14. Qasim says:

I m recently appointed in bps 17 as a lecturerin kpk. I have submit arrival report on 06/04/16 what will be be my net salary for the month of April.

15. Das says:

Dear Sister

please detail me the initial salary of computer operator BPS-16 in National highway and motorway police.

16. iqbal says:

kindly teel me salary of sub eng(bps 11)in railway

17. Ziad says:

Dear Madam,
    please till me initial salary for computer operator (BPS-16) Govt:of KPK

18. Anil Kumar says:

Medam. Me sindh govt me june 2011 se J. Clerk kam kr RHA tha ab me federal govt me LDC appoint howa hn mene through proper apply kia tha to mjy kon se benefits milengy, net salary kia hogi

19. Anwar ali says:

Dear i am selected in local council board kpk in 2016 in bps 11 account cader how many salry will be expected

20. Tayyab says:

What's the pay of fresh appointed in 17 scale in 2016
    M. Tayyab

21. Ali says:

Dear Sir, May know the basic salary and after induction of allowances for BPS-18 in education department of kpk. i-e a promoted elementary college's libertarian.

22. Saqib says:

Dear Madam

Kindly tell me the pay of DEO(BPS-15) as i have been recently selected in MEPCO WAPDA.I will be really thankful for you

Regards

23. ShahzEb khan Pathan says:

AsslamU AlaikUm mEdam i heard that Pay of Bps 7 in High court is 39000 and sO and Of Bps 16 is 59000 sO what will the salary of bps 14? How much period is for required for promtion in high court??

24. muhammad tahir says:

i am village council secretary bps 7 how much is my salary

25. nomi says:

A.O.A i select for v.c secortry BPS 7 may selory?

26. muslim says:

please tell me the Pakistan air force grade wise salary and how much salary of chief warrant officer in 2015

27. Mubasher kasuri says:

a.o.a...miss... i have been selected for the post of stenographer b.s 14 (sgad Ci secretariat lahore)..... joining in coming days.......... kindly tell me the exact information about the salary package...

28. M.Usman says:

Dear MaM,
    iam recently appointed in population welfare department kpk in BPS-5.
    plz trll me about my net salery?????

29. Tamoor Khan says:

Please Let me Know the starting pay of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) in Elementary and Secondary Education Dept, KPK.
    As well as of UDC (BPS-09) in Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).

30. Farhan says:

Dear Madam, Assalam-o-Alaikum,

I am serving as Junior Clerk in KPK Police Department in second stage, I have applied for the post of Assistant BPS-14 in Ministry of Defense and have passed written test / interview. I expect that Inshallah I will be selected. My question is that what will be my new salary in ministry of defense? Please comment!
    Regards,

31. noraiz says:

Mam I m newly employed as UDC in Pak army what was the start salary of UDC.

32. Ahmed says:

well can you please tell me the starting salary of a 2nd lieutenant and a lieutenant

33. Zakir Hussain says:

For real online jobs contact me at "zhkhaplu5@gmail.com"
    I will send you detail information about job.

34. Muhammad Asif says:

Mujy koi bata sakta hay k agr koi Pakistan Military accounts main BPS 14 ki post pe hire ho to us ki starting total salary kitni ho ge

35. Ali says:

What is difference between bps and ps?

36. javedkpk police says:

Madem i want to tell me about kpk police upgradation in budget 2015
    i'm waiting for ur replay

37. Shehroz Altaf says:

Dear shumailakamal
    I hope you are fine.plz madam help me to understand.
    BS-16 LAND RECORD OFFICER board of revenue , Punjab ki kia starting pay ho gie..including all allowances & increments..plzzz

38. Mahmood says:

AssalamuAlaikum!
    I am currently serving in Federal Department in BPS-16 with seven increments .Would you please calculate the salary for me in detail if i join a provincial department on deputation basis.

39. Sahar Azam says:

Aoa.....Mam i am new educator in fsd...my recruitment is from may 2015 i still not get my salary plzz inform me when i will get that....i am desprately waiting

40. Saad Haroon says:

Shumaila Kamal Ma'm! what is the first take home pay of BPS-17 officer in federal organization like MEPCO, FESCO etc with engineering allowance?

41. irtaza says:

hello I just want to know what is total starting salary of sub engineer (BPS 11) in pakistan railways. thnks

42. M.Irfan says:

AoA, I am newly appointed in Punjab police LDC-07 what would be the expected starting salary.

43. ijaz ahmad says:

Assalam-o-aliekum Mam i want to know about educators 2015 BPS-9 is chining into BPS-14 ? Have u any information about it kindly send me.

44. Ali khan says:

Thanks Madam but how is it possible ? i was teacher of grade-9 .. and at that time, my salary was about 18-19 thousand !!! but in grade 14 it must be upto 30,000 .. but it is only 21... how ??? 🙁 !!!
    Madam are u talking about total monthly pay ? or other dues ??
    Kindly tell me !!!

45. Ali khan says:

A.O.A Madam
    hope u r fine!!!
    Madam Kindly plzzz tell me the exact salary of grade 14... exact salary including my allowance ... i have done Msc.. so according to it !!!
    waiting for ur reply 🙂

46. Amna says:

aoa kindly tell me the salary of bps 14 i am newly appointed as sesw english

47. Saeed Ahmed Shah says:

Dear Shumiala Kamal,
    Could you please tell me the starting salary of BPS 17? I am newly selected in federal.

48. umar says:

Dear Madam.
    i am working in Punjab Police BPS-5.
    my educational qualification is Masters,i want to know does Punjab Govt offer any Graduate & Master allowance to employees or not.please Reply

49. Umer Ansari says:

Dear Mam,

Kindly tell me the final net salary for BPS-09 under the FBR Deptt.

Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

50. Asif Nadeem says:

Madam. AOA, My father was Sub Engineer in Punjab Govt. He retired from service in the year 1991 and died on 14.3.2006. After his death, my mother is getting family pension. Whether she is entitled for double pension now. The Punjab Accounts Office has displaced her pension record and NBP is giving increases every year on current pension. under these circumstances, please suggest.

51. Arsalan says:

Could you please guide me, BPS 17 salary of Sindh. I joined on 1 September 2015. what will be my first salary?

52. asif says:

plz tell me the exact monthly salary BPS 5 appointed 11 September 2015

53. Irum says:

Plz madam me BPS-1 me new apponted hu... Meri salary+ allownce kitni ho gi??? Plzzzz ans

54. zainab Amjad says:

Salam. . main nay ap say yh puchna tha k NTS k through Jo log SST k lye select huy 2015 un k orders abi tak nhe huy qnk ct walon NY stay Lea tha lakin ab unki promotions ho chuki hain to kia ab hmary orders ho jaen gay?????

55. Nadeem Aslam says:

Madam My Pay scale is BPS -11
    What is my Total Salary basic+all allowences

56. ayesha says:

Basic 10800, House Rent 1818, convync allownc 5000, med allwnc 909, ARA 2010 3030, ARA 2011 909, ARA 2012 2160, ARA 2013 1620, ARA 2014 1080. agr SST BPS 16 ki ye salary ho KPK me to ab total kitni salary hogi sb apply ho k. allownces and notional allownces mila k

57. hammadrehman says:

govt ne one step promotin k lye jo choice de he is me kis month se promotion lene me faida ho ga?

58. khalid khan says:

thx mam

59. khalid khan says:

dear madm I m appointed as CT Teacher BPS 15 on may 2014 through NTS on adhoc/contrcts basis in kpk gov midle school..my question is that M i elegible ofr one step upgradation which is announced by kpk gov.madam plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.this 4th msg but you do not reply m?

60. Hamid Maqbool says:

so nice work shumaila jee
    bht acha kam ker rahe hai appp
    bht se loggo ko bht se malumat milti hai
    r bht sari presahnio r dosro ky dye gaye dhkoo se nijat milti hai

61. taha hussain says:

aoa madam mene ye pochna tha ke mere father 19 scale ke officer thay associate professor in govt clg me unke 15/7/2015 koe death ho gae he. 2017.7 ko unho ne retire hona tha is time unke total salary 105000 thee unke total claim kitne banay ge or wo kub tk mill jatay he. 2013 me unhe 19 scale mila tha or pension kitne banay ge. sari detail chahye thee mujhy thanks

62. Usman Ali says:

What is the rule of house rent?
    Are u provide me notification of last house rent?

63. ayesha says:

agr kpk gov employ bps 16 me ho aur us ke basic salary 10800 ho to new basic salary 13945 ho jae gi lekin ARA 2011 (909) and ARA 2012 (2160) is 13945 me shamil hn ya alag mily gay.

64. ali raza says:

Dear here is Bps 14 start pay details kindly send me details.
    Basic=8000 2011ar=738 2012ar=1600 2013ar=800 2014ar=800 an all=2460 ca=2856 med=1200 hra=1476
    Gross pay=19930
    Netpay=19930-1688=18242

65. DR KHALID ASIF says:

DEAR MADAME AA WHEN KPK PAY SCALES EXPECTED

66. Imran Ashraf says:

AOA

How about other deduction that will increase on revision of scales i.e. G.P Fund Deduction, Group Insurance, Benevolent Fund So at the end the net increase will be less.

So Enjoy the Nawaz Govt. who sucks the blood of poor employees with pride and bluffing.

67. Zahid Hussain says:

what will be my new revised basic pay my current basic pay is 8480 (BPS-9's 6th Stage)

68. Zahid Hussain says:

I am employee of BPS-9 my current basic is 8480 (6th Stage of BPS 9) now what will be my new basic pay??

69. Zulfiqar Ali says:

Respected Madam,
    Is there any update on the upgradation of Clerical Staff in Punjab? Kia upgradation hogi bhi ya nahi?

70. Muhammad Ali says:

please share the detail salary chart for 2015-16 for university employee

71. syed Athar Ali shah says:

I found this very helping ,specially Contribution of Respected Madam Shumaila kamal .

72. SHAHID SHAIKH says:

DEAR MADAM my current basic in bps 9 is 10380 .ARA 2011 IS 2076 AND ARA 2012 is 814 what will be my new pay and total increase

73. muzafar says:

madam my bps 12 hay awr baic pay 9000 hay and pay 20385 hy now baic pay awr net pay ketna hoga tanx

74. MUNIR HUSSAIN says:

Dear Madam,
    I am appointed as a PST in kpk govt in BPS 12.
    Now my basic is 7000 and gross is 18342.
    Plz calculate my new salary after increment.
    I appreciate ur efforts.

75. Ahsanullah says:

AOA I have been promoted to SST B-16 from C.T B-15 in kpk on 23-07-1015 but the Govt of kpk has announced upgradation on the same post from 01 -07-2015. Can i get benifit from that upgradation and then promotion as i was in B-15 on 01-07-2015 .How?

76. nadeem asif says:

i m dr our ara 2010 has been cancelled by finance deptt punjab on 28 5 2015 kindly guide me y

77. shahzad anwer says:

Dear madam please tell me is any kind of compansatry allowance is admissible for employees of bps-16 of Punjab government?

78. Sajid says:

Dear mam. When kpk govt will issue pay scale and 10% notification??
    Plz

79. shahzaib says:

Salam,
    mam let me know about increase in salaries, will the increase be applying on old scale 2011 or it will be applied on new revised chart 2015 after merging.

80. Ali raza says:

Dear shumaila my basic is 8000 and netpay is 19300. I m unable to calculate using ur excel sheet plz tell me my netpay after increment.

81. Ali raza says:

Dear shumaila what is news about upgradation of assistant from bps 14 to 16. In your other blog it is expected on 17_7_2015.

82. Farzana Sameern khan says:

reply me

83. Arshad Saleem says:

Dear Madam

one thing more that i am trying to calculate my new pay using your salary calculator but it shows a decrease instead of increase. Plz check for the ADR-2013 in your calculator i think there is some thing wrong with it. my basic is 8610 and gross 21952. how i will calculate now???

84. Arshad Saleem says:

AoA,
    Dear Madam,
    I am working for KPK Govt. in BPS 14. i Joined it in December 2013. Now my basic pay is 8610.

Plz clarify me about the new fixation. In the new fixation my increase is more then one inc. i-e 610-790. now my new fixation will be 10340 or it will be 11130. also let me know either i will be getting a pre-meture inc. or not???

• Dear Arsalan there are two possibilities for ur pay fixation:
      1st One
      Pay on 30-06-2015 Rs. 8610/- BPS-14
      Pay on 01-07-2015 Rs. 12795/- BPS-15 & Pay Scale Revised
      Pay on 01-12-2015 Rs. 13700/- Annual Increment

2nd One

Pay on 30-11-2015 Rs. 11130- BPS-14
      Pay on 01-12-2015 Rs. 11920/- BPS-14 Annual Increment
      Pay on 02-12-2015 Rs. 13700/-

In both the cases pay is same so you should use the 1st option to get the more benefits

85. Irfan Ullah sst says:

AOA, Madam, First of all thanx for valuable sharing.

My Question is KPK Govt. has announce compansatry allownce for bps-16 in lieu of upgradation, which will be equal to the difference of notional pay in case of upgradation from 16 to 17. what does it mean.

86. Farzana Sameern khan says:

Aslam o alaikm miss shumaila kamal plz tell me the basic and including increments and allownces of Bps 16 scale in special education department.plz i m starting my job from this month plz tell me the total pay of Bps 16 thanks a lot

87. M.sharif Bughio says:

Madam
    It is to be noted that I have referred 29 officers case who has transferred from PSM to Pak.steel Fabricating company which is a subsidiary of PSM but in this respect you did not took prompt action against Management of PSM.we are only 41 employees are working at the strenth of PSFCl all worke force was transferred to PSM .The Management not relase benefits equal to PSM employees .I regretted to say that why network you should existed if no body gain any benefits

88. Muhammad Imran says:

AOA. Madam I am in Scale 11 and in feb 2015 my contract job become permanent and my basic pay set at initial and remain pay as personal pay. so that increase can effect at personal pay too?

89. Zeshan says:

Please provide chart for SPS scales 2015

90. Anayat Hussain says:

Dear Miss Shumaila Kamal,

You are doing really great here by replying all the queries. Can you please let me know what will be the Gross salary of a newly appointed BPS 18 Lecturer in Punjab after current revision of 2015? Please also provide breakup if possible

Thanks in advance

91. m mazhar says:

AoA Iam newly appointed EST at BPS-14 in fgei on 03/08/2015. my basic pay is10340/-. what will be my net salary?

92. Ihsan Ahmed jamali says:

Dear m sh federal govt kpk ki trz par upgradation kion mahe deti grade 4 tak to upgradation ki ha aur 5 grade ko premature increment dee gai ha to 5 grade se 16 tak bhee upgradation pk govt ko karne chahea na k kpk ko ye to 3 provinces se federal govt bari ziadati kar rahee ha uska fg pk ko jald azala karna chea ek pak mn double nizam nahe hona chahea madam apko upradation ki updates ha to share karen 3 sobon ke employees se umeed ki krn ha to share plz

93. Ihsan Ahmed jamali says:

Madam plz tel me clearly i am working as wi bps 16 in sindh since 28 may 2010 i am eligble for compensetry allownce if answer yes then kindly email me notification regards

94. Irshad Ali says:

salam mam, i am from Balochistan, mam have cleared my commission exam on 5 / 5 / 2015 for bps 16 as a computer operator in education department. mam i have not got appointment letter yet but inshaAllah process will complete in one month. so mam will you tell me this formula will be applied on my salary and kindly tell me what will be my basic pay and also home salary which i will get including all allowance. madam kindly guide me and reply me asap. thanks,

95. Muhammad Naseer says:

Sorry.
    My apointment date is 13 May 2014.

96. Muhammad Naseer says:

Dear Madam,
    I was apointed as E.S.T. Bps. 14 on 13 May 2015 in FGEI(CANTT
    GAR). My ARA 2010 is not mentioned in pay bill. Plz, guide me that how I could get my ARA 2010 detail. Or kindly tell me my ARA 2010. Thanks. W8ing 4 ur responce.

97. TAHIR says:

2011,2012 ADDTED IN NEW AFTER REVISED

98. Ehsan says:

Madam would you like to tell me that in the current budget govt announced that all grade 16 emp ll get special compensatory allowance, but we did,t understand that who ll get this allowance?
    regards

99. Azhar Hayat says:

Madam,
    I am working in Punjab Police as constable BPS-05. i have 8 years regular service but in my salary slip ARA - 2010 @ 50% is not included. please tell me about this why it is missing in my salary slip ?

• Dear Azhar Hayat you should contact ur accounts office for the same mistake.

• waseem raja says:

bhai me sindh police me hun humare salary punjab ke barabar kar ke 2010@50 kat dia he govt sindh ne april 2015 me hum ko punjab ke barabar salary mele he humara 2010 ka 50 kat kar ke humin us ke jagha risk allowance pc-bps-5 ko 3340 rupey or fix daliy allownce ke name pe 4400 pc allownce 509 mele hin

100. Naveed e Sehar says:

Asslam o alaikum Mam!

I tried again and again but it did not open/work. So once again I request you to please send me this xls file email. Thanks.

101. ali est says:

Bps 14 k liay ARA 2010 ktna hai? Jab k date of appointment 10 May 2014 hai.. Thanks

102. ali est says:

My basic pay was 8610 and home
    Taking salary was 20222. I am EST bps14 working in FGEI Cantt/gar in Abbottabad i.e. not big city. Dear Aapi meri nai basic to 11130 ho gi. Plz muje meri home taking salary calculate kr k bta drain. Thanks alot

103. Shahid ur Rehman says:

kia hesco k daily wages employees ki bhi salary me izafa hua hy

104. Shahid ur Rehman says:

Aoa, Madam, Kia iss salary mn House rent me bhi izafa hua hy. is pehly BPS-9 to House rent Rs.1719/- tha. ab kitna House rent ho ga, thanks, shahid

105. Zafar iqbal says:

Dear shumaila,i am in bps 16,my med allownce was 1200,what will b my recent med alloance...plz als6 inform me of my new basic pay,previous was 14800

106. Abdul Qayyum says:

Dear Mam i am in BPS 16 and my Basic Salary is 12400 and what will be the new basic?????

107. H M ZIA says:

Dear ,

I am Educator in punjab education department as ESE. BPS-09. Now basic pay is 6960
    My net? Gross pay is 18365.
    Entry in department 08-09-2012
    Please tell me the new pay of July 2015

108. jafar khan says:

A.o.A wt would be the net salary for bps-17, with running bsp Rs: 23200/- . thank u.

109. ali raza says:

Aoa mem I read ur article on upgraduation of assistant scale from bps 14 to bps 16. Does it apply on me I m I.t assistant in cmh kharian.

110. ali raza says:

Thanks mem for ans please tell me if basic is 10340 in bps 14 then what will be total pay including all allowances. Thanks in adv

111. Aisha says:

Asalam o alay kum me ne 24-06-2015 ko 15 bps me joining di ha meri basic pay 8500 ha plz guide me k meri basic pay me izafa hoga ya nai mere appointment letter me basic pay 8500 likhi ha m w8ing ur response

112. Haider zaman says:

dear mam mera bps 2 ha basic pay 5410 hai ab kitni salry barjae ge

113. NADEEM AHMED says:

DEAR ASALAM O ALIKUM MY BASIC PAY IS 6600 AND MY BPS IS 11 WHAT IS MY NEW BASIC?

114. ali raza says:

Aoa dear I m selected as I.t assistant bps 14 on 25 may 2015. My basic is 8000 and gross pay 19700 now please tell me how much increased in my pay. Will wait for ur ans ... thanx

115. Talha says:

Respected Madam,
    Ye clerical staff k scale kab tak up grade ho gay plz guide me Complete?

116. afzalkhan says:

Dear sister ,mera bps 1 ha basic pay 5700 ha .salary kitni increase hogi thanks

117. afzalkhan says:

Dear sister,my bps1 my basic pay is 5700.tu mere salary ma kitna izafa hoga ? Plz rply me OK

118. Syed Sajid Ali Shah says:

Dear Shumaila meri basic pay 6440 hai new budget main meri basic pay kitni banegi plz do reply me thanks.
    Regards Syed Sajid Ali Shah Sindh University Jamshoro

119. Faheem Khan says:

Aoa Madam, my basic is 9500 i am in bs 12. what will my new basic. thanks

120. Maqsood ahmed says:

Dear madam

mere basic pay 10800 ha grade 16 ha mera new scale kia ho ga aur muje 2010 ,2011 allwonce nahe milte mera new baiss pay kia ho ge pay scale revised hone k bad

thanks

121. Hanif says:

sirf ye clarify k dain k bps-17 men meri
    old basic 18400 ti tou new basic 23790 kaise bn jaye gi? new basic 20000 hona chahye ti k nhi?

122. Muneer says:

AoA..Still waiting for your email reply Mam..
    Thanks

123. Farukh Memon says:

Dear, what if provincial govts dont notify Notification of pay protection issued bu federal govt on 07 April 2015 ?

124. Muhammad Din says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Madm, my (Bps_11) and my basic pay 24540. How much increase there will be???

125. Naeem Sadiq says:

Medam punjab me msc health&physical education ka special subject increment be to nahe hai jab k baki subjects ka hai.

126. shahzad ahmad says:

madam. i am sse(english) govt. my qualification is m.a english. i have also done m.a urdu .i have been appointed SSE on the basis of m.a english. now iwant to do my m.phil in urdu. is there any benefit for doing m.phil?

127. Nssir Mehmood says:

I am serving in bps.14 my running basic pay is 11660 how many increase my basic pay and total salary according to budget 2015

128. Bashir Mohd CT says:

respected madam:-main 2007 se BPS:14 Se scale 15 main upgrade howa ta.Ab KPK Government jo upgradition dia hai kia main BPS:16 main upgrade hosakta ho.ya koi qanoni rokawat mujod hai.plz guide me.thanks

129. Naeem Sadiq says:

kpk me physical education ka scale 15 hai aur fedral govt me 16 hai punjab me 14 kaun hai

130. Naeem Sadiq says:

dear medam punjab ma physical education ka annual increment kaun nahe milta

131. Muhammad Ishaque says:

Shumaila ji

You have calculated 7.5% increase on new running basic of every stage of every scale but perhaps you forgot to calculate the 7.5% increase of Bps 19 after 14th stage where as I fall at 17th stage of Bps 19 and new running basic is 75430, Please update 7.5%of stage no 15,16 17 18 19 and 20.

Prof Muhammad Ishaque
    Jauharabad (khushab)

132. zakiullah khan says:

I am in search of finding the percentage of deduction in GPRS fund. Benevolent fund, insurance and group insurance. Whether these are deducted in percentage or its May fixed rates???
    Regards

133. Zulfiqar Sherani says:

Aslam o Ale kum Sister meira Besic pay pehle 12000 ti Ab New chart mein 15150 hae. Likin ab es Budget mein Baluchistan Government ne Hamara Post jo k Office Assistant ka hae B.P.S 15 se Up grade kr k B.P.S 16 kr dia hae Ab Meira Besic Pay kia hogi ? PLEASE Help me. Shukaria.
    Zulfiqar Sherani.

134. wahid says:

salam.madam mujay CAD may 2011 ko teachers ki up gradation hove the us ka notification chaheye

135. arif khan says:

notification issued but i am not adjested pay,what my pay

136. Hanif says:

Madam, according to shown table, my total pay has been decreased..difference is -1687
    BPS-17
    Old basic...18400 new basic ...20000
    ARA 2010...4925
    ARA 2011..1477
    HRA...2955
    Conveyence ...5000
    MA...1477
    Plz calculate the same.

137. zulfiqar ali haidery says:

please send my pay slip narowal ag office personal no.30621322

138. Muhammad Zulfiar Sherani says:

Aslam o ale kum sister ap ne jo chart dia hae os mein formula bilkul sae likin Balochistan Government ne 2013 ko sakari mulazmein Grade 1to Grade 15 tk ki tankhawoon 15 % ezafa kia ta oar wifaq ne sirf 10% kia ta ab es chart wai wifaq wala ezafa ata hae 10% wala es liye Baluchistan k jo mulazmein un ko es chart mein mushkilat aaraha hae Dosri bat Sister yej Group insurance kis hisab se kta hae. Matlab Besic pay pe konsi Percent k hisab se kta hae. Like N.P 4% ki hisab se kta hae yeh group insurance ka kia farmola hae. Thanks

139. Farukh Memon says:

Hello, i want to ask u about notification of pay protection issued by federal finance dept on 07-04-2015. pay protection for contract employees who get higher salary than their scales are protected when they get regularize. However, provincial governments have not issued notification as yet. i want to ask u that if federal govt has issued notification of pay protection then is this notification applicable to the provincial govts ?

140. Muhammad Ishaque says:

Dear Shumaila Kamal
    You shown point to point 7.5% increase of BPS 19 0nly up to 14th stage i-e 69205. Please update the 7.5 % after 14th stage.

Prof.Muhammad Ishaque Jauharabad(distt Khushab)

141. Sidra says:

Dear shumaila.. ARA 2013 & 2014 NEW BASIC K HISAAB SY INCREASE NHE HON GY KIA???

142. habibullah says:

dear..My current basic pay is 10440 I'm in bps 14 meri salary kitni barhegi

143. Rana Azeem says:

Salam Good work madam but if a person having Personal pay than how it will be calculated?

144. SENi says:

Dear Shumaila!

Consider that initial pay of my scale is 19550-1000-49550. My basic after merging of ARA 11 & 12 is: 20,000/-. This means that I am not even 1 stage away, will my pay be fixed by increasing 550 more to make it on 1st Stage which is: 19550+1000 = 20550.

Or

My current basic is 20,000/-. Annual Increment for my pay is 1000 and initial basic pay is 19550. As my pay is more than initial but it is not one stage away so 550/- will be added in my current basic to bring it on the first stage?

Please guide.

Regards,

SENi

• Dear SENI Ur pay will be fixed at the below of ur previous pay stage. Just see ur previous pay in ur BPS and look below that pay. It will be ur new pay.

• SENi says:

Still can not understand, consider that I am in SPS-4 (11080-680-31480 (OLD)). My basic salary after 4 increments (680/year) is now: 13800. Guide me through please

SPS 4 & 5 Basic Pay is as under:

SPS-4: 11080-680-31480
        SPS-5: 14770-770-37870

These are Old Basic Pay's, please guide me through.

Regards,

145. zulfiqar Ali says:

Is there any chance of up gradation of clerikal staff in Punjab?

146. Syed Hamid Ali says:

Great work

147. iqbal says:

I myself merged my AR2011 which is Rs 1955/- and AR2012 which is Rs 1688/- in to Current Basic pay which Rs 8440/- and get new Basic pay Rs 12083... but according your calculation my Basic is 10920/- in BPS 11....my net salary is decreased

148. M. Kaleem says:

Your calculation for revised salary is wrong. and the calculator is also giving wrong salary calculation.
    In fact ARA-13 & ARA-14 are calculated on running basic and also have to be calculated on new revised basic pay so there also will be increase in these two allowances.

149. m khan says:

mam i was appointed as sst in 2012.ARA 2010 is not present in my payslip.what to do?

150. Muhammad Shabbir says:

Madam, tell me about the pay chart, fixation of basic pay. i am BS-14 and my old basic is 10440/-. what will my new Basic 13500/- or stage next above i.e 14290/-

151. Sabih Siddiqui says:

Please elaborate why is there no increase of 7.5% against each slab of BPS-19. It is only there till 14th slab.

152. shahid mehmood says:

dear shumaila plz bata den mera scale 9 hey or 2011 scale k mutabik meri increment ki 3rd stage hey kia 2012,13,14 men jo increment 380 rs lagi thi us ko revise 490 kar k sallery men shamil kia jaey ge ya wo stages purani he rahen gi.thanks

• Dear shahid mehmood aap ko annual increment to 490/- ka hisab say 01-12-2015 ko lagay gi. Baqi pay fixation kay liay apni purani pay kay neechay wali pay ko dekhain yeh new pay hogi.

153. Syed Abu Naveed Kashan says:

Dear Madam,

I am superintendent (BPS-17) and my basic pay is 16000/- kindly guide me what is my new basic.

Regards.
    NAVEED

154. ATIF says:

jis stageper hum 2011 ki salary withdraw ker rahay thay issi stage main new 2015 ki salary withdraw karay gain, For Example my stage is 3rd in 17th scale that is 19600, so my new Basic Pay would be 25345 or 20680??????

155. waqar ahmed says:

I extremely sorry shumaila this calculating is wrong according to my salary. But i appreciate to ur effort with solemnly .

156. aurang... says:

AoA madam.... In my calculation about Bps 7 . as clerk appoint in 2010 sindh govt. 11% ..according to news Mr. Wazir Khazana syed murad ali shah has announced about increasing Salry in sindh assembly . ..

Basic pay 7080 -11% some thing abot 780..
    2011 & 2012 Adoc Relf -35 % 1st 529 & 185 second
    Medicle allownce - 35 % 275

in total increament amount . some thing about R/s = 1735

madam thnz calulation acceptable ?

157. Muhammad Aamir Ayub says:

AoA, Dear Madam, Excellent worksheet. All formulas are working properly.

158. saima farhan says:

I m in bps17, my present M,A is 1478 . What will be the
    Increase in M,A

159. Muneer says:

Thanks for your efforts..appreciated

I'm newly appointed (1st June 2015) as LDC..Kindly guide me & others alike who don't know much 'How to enter in 2nd chart'? plz

160. Atif Iqbal says:

Dear Mam,

Will the increase in Basic pay affect SSB (Social Security Benefit) for the contract employees working from last two years or not? Need authentic answer

161. saima farhan says:

Mam mujy chart smjh nae araha. Meri basic 20800 ha to mera
    M.A Kitna increase hoga plz bta den?

162. saqib khan says:

Madam, I was appointed in BPS 16 in the year 2011 in kpk. I am receiving MA Rs 909 while the minimum MA according to federal gov notification is Rs 1200.Whether kpk employee will be benefited with this notification.

163. NAEEM UDDIN says:

ms 2007 me ye open naee ho raa he

164. Hafiz Abdur Rahman says:

Sir aap kay calculator kay hesab say meri tankhaw sirf 602 rupia barh ga ye hai. Mai is waqt 17 main kam kar raha hon. Kia yeh saheh hain?

• Dear Hafiz Abdur Rahman may be you entered wrong entry. Plz download again the sheet and calculate again. There was also a mistake in Medical Allowance. Now I have corrected the same.

165. Shazia khan says:

Dear Shumaila,I think that the above mentioned pay calculation sheet is not correct,as the two adhoc relives of 2011 and 2012 are merged in basic pay of new scales 2015,whereas Mr.Afzal Bhatti has also mentioned the same.Please clear am I right or wrong?

166. Ishtiaq says:

Dear Shumaila
    The formula for calculation of medical allowance for BPS-16 and above is incorrect.

167. zulfiqar Ali says:

Respected Madam, please tell me the latest news about up gradation of clerical staff in Punjab like KPK Govt. Will it happen or not? I have headed that the notification will be issued in 1st week of July and CM will present the notification to Apca leadership in a Apca convention. Please tell me if there is any update. Regards!

168. asad says:

Aslam o Alaikum. Meri appointment 2005 mn 11 scake mn hoi ti jb k promotion 2014 mn 16 scale mn hoi ti to is doran wo log jo 16 scale mn appoint hoty ry to un ki basic pay hm se zada ha to kia anomoly bun skti ha ?

169. Naveed e Sehar says:

Asslam o Alaikum!

Calculation Sheet.xls download link not working. An .exe file is downloaded instead of .xls file. Please correct this error or send this file to my email address. Thanks!

170. musa says:

There is a little problem with calculation sheet for 16 & above at cell 30c for medical allowance. Instead of new med. allowance it shows increase. plz check it.

171. Dr. Saleem kashif says:

Aoa, what will be about social security allowance for contract employees, will it also be adjusted according to revised pay scale or not???

172. arslantaqi says:

please add MA in second chart like that ... (B30*25/100)+B30

173. Dr Fawad says:

Aoa, Madam, I think there is an error in the form for grade 16 and above. when i enter old medical allowance then the new value that comes automatically is a lot much less than the old medical allowance. Kindly recheck it. (I think the new value that it shows is the amount which is increasing but it doesnot adds up the previous medical allowance in it.)
    Regards