Revised Basic Pay Scales Chart 1972 to 2015 (Combined)

As you know I have already uploaded a Revised Pay Scale Chart 1977 to 2011, now I am sharing the Combined Revised Basic Pay Scales Chart 1972 to 2015 as the Revised Pay Scale Chart 2015 has also been announced by the Government.

The Basic Pay Scales were revised during the various years in the history of Pakistan. The summary of the same is as under:

• Revised Pay Scales-1972 with effect from 01-03-1972
  • Revised Pay Scales-1977 with effect from 01-05-1977
  • Revised Pay Scales-1983 with effect from 01-07-1983
  • Revised Pay Scales-1987 with effect from 01-07-1987
  • Revised Pay Scales-1991 with effect from 01-06-1991
  • Revised Pay Scales-1994 with effect from 01-06-1994
  • Revised Pay Scales-2001 with effect from 01-12-2001
  • Revised Pay Scales-2005 with effect from 01-07-2005
  • Revised Pay Scales-2007 with effect from 01-07-2007
  • Revised Pay Scales-2008 with effect from 01-07-2008
  • Revised Pay Scales-2011 with effect from 01-07-2011
  • Revised Pay Scales-2015 with effect from 01-07-2015

This chart is very beneficial for the pay fixation with back date. You no need to have a number of charts copies with you.  Special thanks to Mr. Altaf Ahmed for sending the copy of the Revised Basic Pay Scales Chart 1972 to 2015 (Combined).

The below uploaded sheets have been sent by Mr. Liaquat Kamboh. These charts in the MS Excel, PDF and Picture forms.

Download the Combined Pay Scale Chart:

Pay Scale Chart in PDF format:

Pay Scale 1972 to 2015

Pay Scale Chart in MS Excel format:

Pay Scale 1972 to 2015

Pay Scale Chart in Picture format:

Pay SCale Chart 1972 to 2015

1. WAQAR QAZI says:

The Lecturer is in BPS-17(A) on 1-12-1976. with basic pay as 850 rupees total in BPS-17(A) . In new scales on 1-May -1977, his pay will be 1270 rupees?

2. WAQAR QAZI says:

Medam,

If a Lecturer (college education sindh province) has the basic pay as 850 on December-1-1976. In May,1,1977 Pay scales revised. Will his pay be 1270 rupees in new scales on 1-05-1977 or some different??

Waqar
    Hyderabad sindh

3. Nadeem says:

please send me a copy of pay scale 1-7-1987 and 1-7-1991 on my gmail account

4. Zahida says:

Respected Madam,
    I m working in BS-17, I was appointed as sst BS-16in 1992. Now, after long time, I hv granted selection grade promotion from 1-7-2000. My basic pay was 4505. Could you help me for the preparation of arears. I will ne thankfull to you.

Zahida

5. Akhlaq Ahmad says:

Dear i need the revised pay scale notification 1994 and one more notification i-e Finance Division O.M. NO.F.3(6)R.1/85 Dated 26th june 1985 and 1st July 1986 regarding computer Allowance. Could you please help me in this regard.

6. Murtaza says:

Thanks but what will be the amount of PP in July 2008 in my case? pl inform Thanx

7. Murtaza says:

Would you pl tell me that:
    If my basic was Rs 26260 with PP Rs. 1550 in June 2008 what would be the revised basic and PP in July 2008.
    Thanx.

8. Arshad Saleem says:

Dear Shumaila Kamal sister.
    You are doing the best for civil servants. I am here to point out some mistake in this fixation chart of 1972 to 2015. there is some mistake in the year 1991 and 1994. If you see the maximum of both years and also 30th stage of both they differ. 1991 is point to point. Kindly if you make correction many will be benefited. If you can send me this file in MS Xl i wil make the corrections.

9. ameer shaikh says:

sweet behna aap tmam govt molazmeen ko sari information share krti hein. Allah pak aap ko boht khush rkhy.amen

10. ameer says:

sweet sister God help u & bless u. that u r good working for govt employee.

11. Muhammad Saleem says:

The KP Govt has announced compensatory allowance for the employees who are working in B-16 in lieu of upgradation to B-17. My present B. Pay is Rs. 30505/-. Please tell me what would be the compensatory allowance as admissible please.

12. Ali AO says:

please upload notification F.D Govt of KPK regarding reimbursement of medical charges on account of some chronic diseases in case of OPD

13. Muhammad Aslam Khosa says:

Dear u have done a superb job of technical nature which is very useful. I appreciate your work.

14. Allah dad says:

Madam, pl send tax slab for the year 2015/2016

15. hussain imam says:

salam kia aap k pass spsc ki merit list lecturer ya dpe ki hain tu upload kardy thanx

16. Hazrat Ali says:

Muhtaram Liaqat Ali Kamboh Sahib sy guzarish he k kia is chart me 2005 ka wo premature increment dala gaya he, jiska bad me order aya tha aor sab logo ko Baqayjaat b mil gaya tha.

17. Naseem Khan says:

A.O.A......G may Police department say hun......March-2015 may hamen Salary Punjab k braber kar k de gae, magar April-2015 may Adhoc Allowance 2010@ 50% deduct kar dea gaya aur hamara special allowance code: 1550 bhe deduct kar dea gaya or allowance code: 1870, special addll: allowance (2006) aur 1879: special addl: allowance (2007) bhe deduct kar dea gaya..... jesy k tamam Govt servants ko ye allowance allow hen kea hum police department en allowances say mustasna hen, ya hum govt servant hen he nahe....... agar koe order ya notification hay apky pas en allowances ke deduction ka to plz, inform me and send me in my email address...thanking u for co-operation..... ak03333896110@gmail.com

18. Manzar Abbas says:

Thanks.
    You are doing wonderful work by helping Government Employees who know nothing about Government Policies etc.

19. Yasir Farooq Usman says:

السلام و علیکم۔ ماشا اللہ اس ویب سائٹ پر بہترین خدمات فراہم کی جا رہی ہیں۔ اس کارِ خیر کو جاری ساری رکھیں۔ براہ مہربانی یہ بتائیں کہ آج کل خبریں چل رہی ہیں کہ گورنمنٹ آف پنجاب نے پرائمری سکولوں اور مڈل سکول ٹیجرز کو نئے سکیل دینے کی سمری پر ورکنگ کی ہے۔کیا اس کا اطلاق ان کنٹریکٹ ایجوکیٹرز پر بھی ہو گا جو 2011 یا 2012 میں بھرتی ہوئے اور ان کی قابلیت ایم ایسی سی بی ایڈ اور ایم ایڈ وغیرہ ہے۔

یہ بھی بتائیں کہ حکومت پنجاب ضلع راولپنڈی سے ٹرانسفز پر پابندی کا نوٹیفکیشن کب جاری کر رہی ہے اور کیا یہ نوٹیفکیشن آپ کی ویب سائٹ پر دستیاب ہو گا؟ اور کیا ٹرانسفر کے لیے کوئی درخواست فارم بھی ہو گا؟ مختلف سکولوں میں خالی سیٹوں کا کیسے پتہ چل سکتا ہے؟

تیسرا اور آخری سوال کہ کیا آپ اپنی ویب سائٹ پر یہ خبر چلا سکتی ہیں کہ اگر کہوٹہ کا کوئی ٹیچر (ESE Science) پنڈی میں ہے تو کیا وہ کہوٹہ میں موجود پنڈی کے ٹیچر سے اپنی تبدیلی کا خواہشمند ہے۔ براہ مہربانی یہ بھی خیر کا کام ہے اس خبر کو ضرور چلائیں۔ جزاک اللہ۔

• Dear Yasir Farooq Usman, filhal new scales ki update nahin hay as soon as i get the same I ll share.
      I have heard the the transfer policy has been issued. Just wait a few days. I ll search and upload on this website.
      Plz send me the details of ur transfer posting with email ID and cell no. I ll share the same at facebook. Thanks

20. Ghalib Malik says:

Abi jo salary increase hoe ha us ko adjust krna ka bahd BPS-14 ke total salary kitne ho jay ge.

21. Jalal Ahmed says:

Respected Madam, My post is Levies Assistant BPS-16 at Home department, i would like to change my cadre so tell me the procedure and also help me by Notification is Plz Help..
    Thanks
    Jalal Ahmed
    Balochistan

22. SHAHID ANWER MEMON says:

Dear sister,

AoA,

Kiya tamam up gradations cancel kardi he suprim court ne

23. muhammad zulnorain says:

Dear shumaila meri new basic bps.17 26900 he.ab meri new net pay kia ho gi and also new gross pay kia ho gi?

24. anshara says:

salam bps 14
    mari basic 10440 hy or total 23216 hy to ab mari salary kitny brhy gy

25. ZIA MUSTAFA says:

Dear Madam (Baji)!
    You are Great Working Govt.Servants.
    Mera Ap ko Salam!

ZMCRC:
    0306-406-2265

26. afzalkhan says:

Dear sister,my bps 1,basic pay 5700 total salary 13900 so what will be my final salary after increase rply me thanks

27. muhammad zulnorain says:

Shumaila ab b.17 ki net pay kia ho gi. Basic agr 26900 ho to

28. RAFIQUE AHMAD MEO says:

Excellent information about Pay Scales

29. afzalkhan says:

Plz rply me bps 1 basic pay 5700 increase kitna hoga

30. Arshad says:

Dear Madam,

Can you kindly tell me the basic salary of Lecturer (BS 18) in a university, and also tell me the salary included other allowances such as medical, rent etc. Please give me this information regarding new policy of 2015.

Also tell me, please what is the meaning of time scale (1-30) in the sheet.

Waiting

Thanks

31. Muhammad Saleem says:

dear Miss Shumaila Please Upload Spacial Pay Scale Chart 2015

32. liaquat aki tahir says:

aoa.please send notificiton of punjab government pay scale 2015

33. Sohail says:

Thanks

34. Sohail says:

Madam revised pay scale 2015 main BPS-17 ki basic pay 16000 sy 20,680 kardi gae hai,
    agr BPS-17 ki kse ki salary 4 increment lagny k baad 20,800 hochuki hoto new scale k lihaz sy 4 stages aagy 26,900 par fix hogi ya basic main koe change nhn aye ga?

35. M.ASIF Senior Auditor says:

AOA Shumila Kamal Please check scale # 4 stage 6735 it is actually 6730 please check more before releasing on web thanks..
    03009684379

36. sajjad DAO 03336064820 says:

Reply mam

37. abdul majeed says:

5 bps ko jo extra incrmt mela he us ka notefction huwa h

38. muhammad zulnorain says:

Shumaila ye btaen ab bps 17 ka gpf kitna kata jae ga

39. fazal says:

Thanks

40. sajjad DAO 03336064820 says:

Kindly complete detail of adhoc relief from 1972 to 2015
    Wht adhoc relif ratio.When adhoc start freez & merge with pay scales
    With thanks.

41. Ghulam Rasool kaka says:

madam assalam alaikum ap ny meri mushkulat solve krdi ye chart share kr ky kiya ap mujhy ye bataingy ky 1972 say 2015 tak ky allowance kity mily, aur kahan tak, kab frozen huwe, kab marg hwe ,ya khatam hwe, agr increase hoty hain to kab tk ap ki maharbani hogi dosrei bat ky ye sare notification ap mere email pr send krdain thanks