Notification of Revised Pay Scales 2015 KPK Govt

Government of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD (PRC)1-1/2015 dated 27-07-2015 in connection with Notification of Revised Pay Scales 2015 KPK.

According to this notification the Pay Scales have been revised with effect from 1st July 2015.  There is 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015 on the running basic pay of the pay scales 2015. ARA-2010 are already frozen now the ARA-2-13 & 2-14 have been frozen. There is 25% increase in the current Medical Allowance being drawn by the employees on 30-06-2015. All the new entrants in BPS-16 to BPS-22 shall get the medical allowance 15% on the initial of Basic pay scales 2008 plus 25% increase in medical allowance in 2015.

Download Notification of Revised Pay Scales 2015 KPK

Pay Scales 2015 KPK

1. ABDUL WAHAB says:

DEAR MADAM I M APOINTED BPS 12 AS PST WHAT WILL BE MY STARTING SALARY PLZZ

2. Nasar Ali says:

Salam madam
    I took charge as PST-12 from 01-03-2016, pls tell me what will be my salary.
    Regards.

3. Yasir Khan says:

what is the salary package of BPS 7 (Village Secretaries)? who are newly appointed in 2016

4. Abdur Razzaq says:

Dear Madam,

Please tell me that the new village/Neighborhood council secretaries will be recruited in BPS-7 or BPS-11?As this post was advertise as BPS-7, but after that secretaries in service was upgraded to BPS-11.

5. Amjad khan says:

AA. Mam
    Junior clerk BPS-7 advertisment howa ta aur test interwe be hua hea.interwe k 5 din bad up gredation notification howa jes mea junior clerk ka post up grad ho kr BPS-11 howa hea.Ab appointment order BPS-11mea hoga ya BPS-7 mea ho ga. Kindly detal sea confirm kare.

6. Abdussalam says:

Dear sister!
    Is there any new updates regarding compensatory allowance?

7. sakhi jan says:

madam..

i m sst bps-16 in edu deptt kpk, plz tell me about compensatory allowance that why it was not included in the salary slip of july 2015. Are the fresh ssts appointed through nts test in 2014 are eligible for this allowance ?

8. atif says:

Shumaila Madam!

Kia widow mother ki death k baad ab us ki beti (Court se Khula lene wali beti) divorced daughter ki tarah walid ki pension le sakti hai?

Plz confirm kar k answer lazmi dain.

thanks

9. sana ullah says:

I fill pay slip in the previous month but there is some problem in my email and not open now if I fill the pay slip form with new email can I get the pay slip in the next month

10. Izhar hussain says:

Dear Madam ,
    I have not yet received my pay slip of July )2015.please inform me.

11. sayyed sajjad ali shah says:

Dear sister assalam o alaikom!
    I am sst bps 16 at edn. Deptt. Kpk. Sister i have recieved on line pay roll of
    July, 2015. But there is no compensatory allowance added. So plz sister reply me and help me in this regard.
    Allah hafiz

12. Dilawar Khan wazir says:

A.o.A Madam.....
    I m a medical technician appointed in BPS 9..... Dear madam when will expected our upgradation? Have u any information regarding this....?

13. Izhar hussain says:

Dear Madam,
    Please send me that how can i get my old pay slips.

14. adil sayed says:

Dear Madam when will the notification of clarification of the upgradation of kpk employees be issued.please reply

15. Izhar hussain says:

i am a pst bps 12 my old salary detail is
    basic pay :8000,HRA:1306,convey allowance:2856,medical allaowance:1200,Adhoc allowance 2011@15percent:653,Adhoc Allowance 2011@50percent :2177,Adhoc Relief All 2012:1600,Adhoc Relief Allow2013@15percent:1200,Adhoc Relief Allow2014:800 .My old net pay is 18224.Please send me my new net salary according to the revise pay scale 2015.

16. saeed says:

Madam plz tell me. What is position code where will I find it

17. zahir shah says:

if there is any further updates regarding revised pay scale plz share

18. zahir shah says:

i am a PST, in mardan, in future which is better option for taechers specially? existing pay scale 2011 or revised pay scale 2015

19. afzal khan says:

sir how i can apply for online registration for payroll

.plz give detail....i m pst teacher in peshawar working from 2007

20. Izhar hussain says:

Dear madam ,
    i am a pst ,bps12 what will be my net salary according to the revised pay scale 2015.pleazzzzzzzzzzzz sent me imidiatly i will be very thankful to you.

21. adil sayed says:

Assalamualaikum Dear Madam when will the notification of clearification about the upgradation of kpk employees be issued.please reply.Thanks

22. wasim akhtar says:

AOA Dear MAM
    i was junior clerk BPS 07 in 2012 and applied through proper for one of the upgraded post of computer operator in bps 14. i was appointed on initial recruitment basis in 2013. according to current notification of KPK government am i eligible for said up gradation from BPS 14 to BPS15.

Thanks & regards

23. sana ullah says:

l am qari teacher .l promoted to bps12 from bps7 in one time promotion in 1 -7-2007 .Now l can include in the new up gradation or one step promotion of kpk.

24. sana ullah says:

kia 10percent increace new basic pay per malyga ya old PR

25. Nizam ud Din says:

Notification to 27 july ko jari howa. to jo salary increase howe hain wo kb milege. Aug 2015 ki salary mai ya Sep 2015 ki salary nmai

26. fawad ali shah says:

Dear madam
    i m PST teacher in govt of kpk appointment date is 1/4/2015 and my basic pay is 7000. So our basic pay will b revised or not and we will upgraded or not.....if yes then what will be my new salary? plz explain with detail.

• Dear fawad ali shah ur basic pay will be revised. About the upgradation i hope the clarification will be issued soon as there is no mention in the Notification about the contract employees and the newly appointed employees.

27. Masaud Ul Haq says:

Dear Madam,
    Any update / clarification about Compensatory Allowance? The present notification has nothing abt that allowance.

28. Bakht Nawaz says:

Dear Mam Assalamoaliakum I am SST recomeded by pcs in 2012 before that I was j/clerk in judiciary now my question is am I entitle for the compansatary allowance ? Reply plz

29. Humayun Khan says:

All CT, PET and DM posts are upgraded officially to BPS 15 in 2012 and now teachers are appointmented in BPS 15 from 2012 onward.......All the existing teachers were considered as in BPS 14 before 2012. Therefore, they are not eligible for BPS 16

30. khalid khan says:

respected Madam.

I m appointed CT(bps 15) teacher on 16 may 2014 through NTS test on adhc/contrct basis.kia madam hm ko b one step upgration mile gi? plzzzzzzzzzz reply

31. jAVED KHAN says:

Dear all. According to the policy no teacher of kpk is entitled to upgradation or comp allowance as there was a general upgradation of all caders in 2012 by ANP Govt. Every has benifitted from that upgradation.

32. DR KHALID ASIF says:

DEAR MADAME I AM PERMANENT EMPLYEE OF HEALTH DEPTT KPK. SERVING AS SENIOR DITRICT ANAESTHETIST BPS 19 . I WAS PROMOTED FROM BPS 18 TO BPS 19 AFTER 17 YEARS. MY PROMOTION WAS DUE IN 2006 BUT I WAS PROMOTED IN 2013. CAN ANTEDATED PROMOTION BE GIVEN TO ME FOR FINANCIAL BENEFITS ON RETIREMENT WHICH IS 15.05.2016. PLEASE GUIDE ME. THANKS

33. tanzeel says:

Salam
    What about the employees of WWB kpk

34. Anwar says:

I am a statistical assistant (BPS_14.)in pakistan bureau of statistics from 2
    0-3-2009 till date at regional office peshawar.I want departmental mutual with som one serving in federal ministris i-e finance,petroluem,interior ministry,foreign ministry,FBR in same scale.my contact # 03365025928.
    If any one ready for mutual transfor then Please
    contect me my own numbr

35. adil sayed says:

Dear Madam.Is it true that all the Teachers of kpk are not include in the rescent upgradation of govt servants of kpk.please reply.thanks

36. Usman says:

Dear madam
    kya govt punjab kay employee ko next stage fixation + 1 premature increment milta hai promotion or re-appointment pr.

37. Mukhtiar Lashari says:

Asalam o alekm ... Shumaila Kamal
    If someone got another job through proper channel , doe he has right of pay protection along with seniority..??

38. Attiq says:

kam az kam medical kitna ho ga?

39. Obaid says:

Assalam-o-Alaikum
    Mam, the date for hearing of the case of up gradation of Assistants in F.G from BPS-14 to BPS-16 in FST was 17.7.2015, but due to Eid-ul-Fitr holidays the 17th July,2015 was declared as gazetted holiday.
    What is the fate of the case in future, as all the Assistants were in hope that 17th July, 2015 would be the last hearing date of the case and would be decided on the same date.

40. m khan says:

Respected Madam,

I am SST at bps-16 in education deptt. appointed in 2012.what will be my medical allowance? and what about special compensatory allowance there is no mention in the notification.

41. komal says:

Dear what about compensatory allowance of BPS-16 Pls.