Revised Pension & Commute Calculation Sheet 2015

As you see I already uploaded a number of calculation sheets for Pension and Commute. These sheets were affective upto 30-06-2015. Now the pay scales have been revised and also there is increase in pension. So I am uploading the Revised Pension & Commute Calculation Sheet 2015. The main features of this sheet are as under:

• You have to just enter the following information in the cells mentioned in the sheet:
  1. Basic Pay (Last Drawn)
  2. Total Length of Service (Maximum 30 years)
  3. Age Rate: That is given in the calculation sheet
  • There are two separate sheets for calculation of pension and commute:
  • Pension and commute sheet for the employees retired prior to 01-07-2015
  • Pension and commute for the pensioners retired or would retire after 01-07-2015
  • These sheets calculate Commuted Amount
  • These sheets also calculate Net pension including all increases in pension during the previous years of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.

Note: These sheets calculate the pension and commute accurately for the pensioners who got 10% increase in pension in 2013 and 7.5% increase in pension in 2015. For the other pensioners I shall soon amend the sheets and upload at this post.

Pension Calculation Sheet for the Employees Retired After 01-07-2015

Pension Calculation Sheet for the Employees Retired prior to 01-07-2015

Pension & Commute Calculation Sheet 2015

1. Ms. Aziz Fatima (widowed) says:

My mother died in 19 years back at that time she was receiving pension of my father. I am vidowed daughter from last 4 years and not re-married. Please guide me how can I get pension of my father under liberlized pension rules for civil servants - family pension effective from 01-07-2015.

Plz. reply.

2. Nisar ahmad burdi says:

DEAR MADAM MERY SERVICE 35 years DATE OF BIRTH DAY 10-4-1960 DATE OF 13-08-1981 bps 11 basic pay 32710 .humaya batao agar main retriedment kardu to kitne grajuet banay ge or 12 sellery or mothly pention kitne benay ge mehrbani kar ka batado thankx

3. Asim Rizwan says:

Ma'm I am still waiting for your reply.. please kindly do reply

4. Asim Rizwan says:

Ma'am Assalam o Alaikum, I Asim Rizwan just retired from "Law and parliamentary affairs department" on 1 September 2016. My Basic was 43500, my job duration is 29 years, 11 month. My BPS is 15. and my age is 50 years. Please tell me about my net monthly pension and total commute..

5. Faheem says:

Basic pay 44000 ,date of birth 1959 ,apoinment 1980 ,plz commute and pension

6. Hammad says:

Please tell me the password i want to Unprotect the excel sheet for family pension purpose (25%+75%)

7. Lal Bahadar says:

My Basic Pay is Rs. 54280/- My date of birth is 22-03-1960 and date of appointment is 04-04-1982, I want to be retired from service from December 2016. Please calculate me my pension without drawing commutation.

8. Asad Ullah says:

Sir my father was retired on 24-10-1995 in 52 years age. At that time their gratuity pension was 268700 and commuted amount was 50%. Their
    DOB is 24-04-1946
    Sir please guide us correctly when their pension become doubled according to the policy?
    Thanx and regards

9. asma ashfaq says:

asma ashfaq
    date of birth 22.07.1967
    date of joining 01.01.1988
    date of retirement 31.01.2017
    bps 17
    basic pay 46670
    please tell me pension, commute and leave encashment
    thanks.

10. asma ashfaq says:

date of birth 22.07.1967
    expected date of retirement 31.01.2017
    current basic pay 46670
    pl. teel me expected pension and gtatuity
    thanks

11. zulfiqar says:

D O Birth 1/1/1970 D O Joining 3/1/1989 BPS14 Basic pay 36240 kindly tell me my total pension comute and leave in cashment i shal thkful 2 u fr this

12. hozaif says:

my father's date of birth is 4-6-1967 bps 16 date of appointment 28-5-1990 date of retirement 26-7-2016 service 26 years basic pay 38920 please calculate his pension and gratuity amount

13. Tariq Mahmood says:

please inform when you update pension calculation formula 2016

14. Khalid Asghar says:

kindly provide me pension calculation formula according to 2016 please.

15. Shafique Khan says:

Shafique Khan my date of birth 1963 date of opoimtement 1985 basic pay 51720 grade 16 retirement date 2/2/2017 please tell me my pention and acomodatin amount total lenght of service 16 years thanks

16. Shafique Khan says:

Shafique Khan my date of birth 1963 date of opoimtement 1985 basic pay 51720 grade 16 retirement date 2/2/2017 please tell me my pention and acomodatin amount thanks

17. umar Khan says:

Dear All A.O.A

I want to know that family pension (death after retirement) which is 75% of the net pension is annually increase on the basis of @ 75% of net pension or on the basis of 75% net pension +75% of commuted portion till its restoration as it is practiced in regular pension cases.

18. Manoj says:

AoA,

Plz tell me the pension of my Father.

DOB:01-01-1959

DOR:30-04-1988

Basic pay 35080

Scale 16

Plz Commute and net pension btayen

19. shahid alidano says:

AoA Respected madam My BASIC PAY 39340 ON 30-7-2016 And Date of birth 26-11-1965 Date of apointment28-9-1988 i want to take retirment on 30-11-2016 my question is what willbe my take home pension withn cummutation AND without cummutation

20. Mohammad Tahir says:

AOA,, all team of Galaxy,,,
    Mera walid sb duran e service wafat pa chuka han,, or men ye janna chahta hon ke net pension/Gross pension/Commutation wagera ki malomat karaen bari mehrbani hogi....

Date of Birth 01/04/1958
    Date of appointment 17/04/1975
    Date of Death 30/04/2016
    Basic Pay 34645/-
    Designation Assistant BPS-16

• Agha Amir says:

Beta, agar aap ke waalid ki service 30 saal ho gai thi, to unko pension milege Rs.34,645 x 70% =24,252

Is ka 25% commute ho jae gi. Aor har rupee ke iwaz 12 x 12.8593 rupee yakmusht milen ge.

Baqi 75% pension per month mile gi, aor chand ik izaafa jaat pichhli increases ke bhi milen gay.

Aap ko ikhtyaar ken mazeet 25% bhi commute karwa len.

Mazeem maloomaat ke lye meri Urdu kitaab Family Pension dekhen.

Is ke ilawa mazeed sahooliyat bhi milen gi jin ke tafseel meri kitaab me darj he

Agha Amir

amir_agha@hotmail.com

21. Muhamamd Faizan Zafar says:

my family pension is 19000. after the increase of 10% in 2016. i will get 20900. am i right?

22. Attique Rehman Zia says:

AOA, please reply kar dao meri monthly pension and commute ki mehrbani ho gi.

23. Attique Rehman Zia says:

AOA je.
    a. Date of Enrollment : 23 Feb 1993
    b. Date of Retirement: 23 Feb 2017
    c. Date of Birth : 27 Sep 1973
    d. Basic pay : 24495/-
    e. Spec Pay incl in pension: 485/-
    f. BPS : 09
    g. Department : Pak Army
    h. Total service incl LPR pd : 24 Yrs
    Note: Please calculate the exact net amount at home monthly pension and commute amount. thanks

• Agha Amir says:

Beta mera andaaza he ke yeh benefit hon ge

Emoluments Rs.24,495
      Service 24 years
      Gross Pension = 24,495 x 24 x 7 / 300 = Rs.13,717
      Commute 35% = Rs.4,801
      Commutation factor = 22.4713
      Commutation value = Rs.12,94,622 [4,801 x 12 x 22.4713]
      Monthly Net pension = Rs.8,916

Agar special is ke ilawa he, to usi hisaab se tamaam raqoom barh jaen gi.

Mazeet tafseelaat ke lye meri urdu book Family Pension dekhen

Agha Amir

amir_agha@hotmail.com

24. Syed Mukhtar Hussain says:

AOA
    Dear plz introduce new pension calculation formulae for Govt. of the Punjab employees after June 30, 2016

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Syed Mukhtar Hussain I ll soon update it.

• Attique Rehman Zia says:

AOA, I am retired from Pak Army. Please Calculate correct Pension and Commute.
      a. Date of Enrollment : 23 Feb 1993
      b. Date of Retirement : 23 Feb 2017
      c. Date of Birth : 27 Sep 1973
      d. Basic Pay : 24495/-
      e. Spec Pay : 485/-
      f. BPS : 09
      g. Department : Pak Army
      h. Total Service with LPR : 24 Yrs
      Please calculate the exact amount of net home take monthly pension and commute amount.

25. abdulsattar says:

Regards. Please send me pension calculator 2015-16
    thanks.
    Abdulsattar

26. Abdul Sami Memon says:

AoA
    Madam
    Main jana chata hoon kay koi pension 10000 rupay penssion uta rahi our is ka intkal ho jai to family pension kini bangi our formula bhi batain family pension on service kay say calculate hogi our alrdy pension lenay waly key kais calculate ho gi
    is maolomat deangi mehrbani ho gi
    sukria

27. shafique khan says:

Shafiq khan basic pay 51580 bps 16 sarvice 31 years date of birth 1963 date of entry in sarvic 1985 please pention & acomodation bataden thanks

28. Fiaz ul Hasnain says:

I am a Drawing Teacher
    BPS No.15
    Basic Pay at retirement = 31800
    Date of birth = 30/06/1956
    Date of joining = 24/10/1984
    Date of Retirement = 29/06/2016
    Service is more then 30
    Please tell me all details about pension

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Fiaz your estimated details are as under:
      Commute 1156673.67
      Net Pension 29362.01

However I ll prepare a new sheet for the calculation of pension after the Notification of revised pay scales 2016 is issued.

29. TARIQ says:

my father retired 22-6-2015
    basic pay 18000
    length of service 38
    DOB 22-06-1955
    BASIC PAY SCALE 11
    REVENUE DEPARTMENT PUNJAB
    KINDLY COMPUTE LUMP SUM AMOUNT
    AND MONTHLY PENSION

30. Hussain Ahmad says:

I have completed sheet for pension calculation which has All rules and regulations issue by KPK government. any one want Pension calculation or they need restoration contact me. my start from 1981 upto 2015

31. Syed Muhammad Khalid says:

Kindly tell net pension
    Service more than 30 years
    BPS 16
    Basic pay 26,000
    Age 56

34. tasawar hayat says:

my uncle is retairing on 1-7-2016 appointment date 19-5-1996 date of birth 1-7-1956 and basic pay is 11550 bps 4 so pleas pension and commute bata dan

35. akram says:

pl calculat ... basic 18000 ....bs 9 . 19 yrs servc DOB 5.4 1956 .............retimt dt 5.4 2016...

36. Siraj Meer says:

R/ Ma'am,

The Govt: of Pakistan Finance Division in its Office Memorandum No. F.16(1)-Reg.6/2015-698 Dated: 7th July, 2015 granted 25% increase in the medical allowance drawn by the civil pensioners of F/Govt, civilian paids from Defence and civil Armed Forces on the medical allowance which stand frozen at the same level in the light of same notification.

kindly guide me through whether medical allowance is allowed to pensioners who retired after 1/7/2015, they are allowed 25% medical allowance or 7.5% ?

As in the attached software the revised rates of medical allowance are 7.5% for employees who retire after 1/7/2015.

An early reply is highly appreciated.

37. jehangir faiz says:

basic pay 20755 totel service 26y dob 1-5-1965 pls tell me net penshan and cammution date of retirment 15-08-2015

38. Muhammad Iqbal says:

Too much helpful for Govt employees and also help for personal case,my basic pay+personal pay is Rs 28825/+=bate of birth 02-12-1958 date of joining 07-08-1979 want retired this stage please caculate my pension with all allowances ,commute amount

39. Muhammad Iqbal says:

Too much helpful for Govt employees and also help for personal case,my basic pay+personal pay is Rs 28825/+=bate of birth 02-12-1958 want retired this stage please caculate my pension with all allowances ,commute amount

40. Allah Bakhsh Shaikh says:

Dear Shumaila Kamal,

In Accountant General Sindh Office various counters have been opened and pensioners are being asked to deposit their pension books along with some documents so that their pensions could be disbursed in their accounts through direct online system. Under this system there is no need of pension books and pension will be credited directly in the accounts of pensioners maintained with various schedule banks.
    My question is that under what circular/notification/order/memorandum/letter, this is being done?
    The reference may kindly be quoted. I want to receive pension through pension book because bank authorities make the entry of payment in pension book which is proof with us. Is newly adopted system compulsory or optional?

• Allah Bakhsh Shaikh says:

Kindly refer my question dated on February 29,2016 at 6:18 pm. Awaiting for your valuable reply

41. Abdul hafeez says:

I am working in Assistant professor in Sindh education &literacy department. My length of service is 23 years want premature retirement. Will you guide me about pension and commute ...

42. Abdul jalil says:

madam,AOA,
    According to Finance Division O.M No.F.16(1)-Reg-6/2015-698 Dated 07.07.2015, Medical allowance @25% and 20% of the net pension is admissible to those who shall retire on or after 01-07-2011 and shall stand frozen at the same level.
    w.e f 01.07.2015 25 % increase on the medical allowance being drawn by the pensioner is allowed which shall stand frozen.Hence the Medical allowance should be calculated as under.e.g.
    Net Pension= Rs 1000
    Med Allowance @20%= Rs 200
    Increase w.e.f 1.07.2015@25%= Rs 50
    Total Medical Allow= Rs 250
    please correct your medical allowance calculations accordingly. thanks

• Siraj Meer says:

I also mentioned the same problem with ma'am in the morning today but I am surprised that my instead of reply of my comment; it is deleted.

43. Imtiaz Alikhan says:

A.O.A madam agar kisy banda ny 50% pension commut karway hu aur os ke pension already minimum hu restoration minimum pension k bad hony hu to kia os ko minimum k bad restore amount mil sakty hai.

44. Abdul Hameed Ahmad says:

آپ نے جو فارمولا درج کیا ہے میرے خیال میں اس میں ایک غلظی ہے میڈیکل الاونس میں جو اضا فہ کا فارمولہ آپ دیا ہے اس میں اضافہ ساڑہے سات فی صد کیا ہے جبکہ میڈیکل الاونس میں اضافہ 25 فی تھا

45. Iftikhar Ali says:

A.o.a
    madam please calculate my Only Per month pension
    Service=27 year's
    Age= 47 Year's

Basic pay =21405
    Adhoc 2010@50% =4193
    Adhoc 2013@10% =1600
    Adhoc 2014 =1600
    Adhoc 2015@7.5%=1605

46. Muhammad Ayaz says:

Respected Madam

Please calculate my pension and commute amount on the basis of following information.

Basic pay + Personal pay 62000.00
    Date of appointment 22-04-2004
    Date of retirement 29-3-2015
    Date of birth 30-3-1955
    Service period 11 years
    leave without pay 11 days

Please calculate the exact amount of Net home take pension and commute amount.
    including medical allowance. I am waiting for your reply.
    my organization calculate home take net pension including medical allowance 22062and commute amount 820220

Is this correct or not let me know the actual position.

Yours faithfully
    Muhammad Ayaz

47. Khalid says:

age 55 yrs basic pay 34645, D of Rtmnt 01-07-2016, total svc 30 yrs, Grd-16 Fed Govt Dept PAF HQ Islamabad. pl tell me pension & commutation. urgent pl

48. Khalid says:

thanks for reply same day, actual i was disconnected from internet, age on retirement as 55 yrs, basic pay 34,645, grade-16, service 30 yrs expected date of retirement 01-07-2016, Dept PAF HQ islamabad

49. Ahmad Muhammad says:

What is Meant By Commutation Amount....???

50. Khalid says:

AoA my name is Khalid presently i m fed govt employees in 16 grade, i would like to ask my pension and commute. D o B 20-03-1961, total svc 30 yrs, basic pay Rs 34,645 pl reply urgent

51. wasif waheed says:

my father was a sindh govt gazetted officer of grade 19 he was retired in 1998 &died in 1999 he completed a service period of 30 years .dob is 1938 .since then my mother is getting a family pension .now the bank is telling her that she will only recieve the increase of ten percent in pension and increase in medical allowance of 25 percent.what about the adhoc relief allowance of 2011 & 2012 which has been merged in the basic pay scale and revised pay scale of 2011.moreover how much will be the commutstion allowance &what will be the arrears .it will be very kind of you to help me bec I am failing in sending the e mail and opening the calculator.
    thank you.

52. Muhammad Zahid SA/25146 B.16 says:

It is a very good general knowledge for govt employs. Thanks so much you.

53. Muhammad Ashraf says:

AOA, Thanks for uploading the Calculation Sheet for Employees who retired prior or after 01.07.2015. Obviously, it is great job at your end.
    However, I am confused that the Government of the Punjab vide Notification dated 23.07.2015 has accorded the sanction of 25% increase in the amount of Medical Allowance being drawn by the Civil Pensioners of Punjab Government as well as future retirees. Probably, in above mentioned Calculation Sheet, Medical Allowance is calculated @ 7.5%.
    Would you like to clarify the quarry, Please. Thanks again.

54. RiazAhmad says:

Madam please clear 5 increases as mentioned in 2015 notification would apply to gross pension before or after calculation of commutation?Thanks

55. Sher ahmed says:

Thanks sister but july ki slip main 380 *2=760 lagi he kia is durst keny k liye application dena ho ya account office waly durst ker dain ge

56. Sher ahmed says:

Mere pay scale 9 ki 30 stage 2012 main ho gi the 2013 or 2014 main max grade pp k 380 or 380 lgay hoi he kia new scale revise main ye 380 k bajay 495 lagay gi kionk new pay scale 9 ki salana incremen 495 he plazz jaldy jawab dena kion mere retirment ka notifiction 30;9;2015 ka ho gia he

57. Khurram says:

Salam ,my father is died on 21-5-2015 and he retired on 3-4-2009,my question is this,will my mother get 20 days pension of my father are not ?

58. Muhammad Ashraf says:

What will be my Pension
    my basic pay is 25350
    date of birth is 1/10/1960
    date of joining 26/4/1986
    sevice 29yrs and 4month
    adhaq relief 2010 is 5120 50%
    adhaq relief 2013 is 1959 10%
    adhaq relief 2014 is 1959 10%
    adhaq relief 2015 is 1901 7.5%

59. khan says:

Adhoc relief sanctioned by Govt. dated 1.7.99, 30.6.2003, 1.7.2004, 24.6.2006 and 21.7.2009 may please allowed to old pensioner as old pensioners drawing less pension due to non adjusting these DAs in their pension in these hard days.

ahmad ali khan

60. Muhammad Naseem says:

Dear Aapi,
    Our chowkidar b.p.s. 3 was retired on 31-07-2015 after servicing 34 years in F.g.e.i.(c/g). I want to ask that how can calculate his commute and pension using this sheet? Thanks

61. Sher ahmed says:

Medical pe 2010 2011 2013 2014 2015 izafy milty hain?

62. Sher ahmed says:

Agar 65% pension ho to medical kitna bany ga

63. AD Javed says:

madam salam, I am trying to solve pension problems in my locality on voluntary basis.please help and guide me in this regard specially,i shall be very thank full to you.

64. Sher ahmed says:

Madam email nhi ho rhi plazzz answer me here

65. Rashid Baig says:

Plz tell me that K July ki Pay slip ap tak q nh ae email par
    Plz tell me agar meri basic B 9 men 12470 hay to B 12 ka grade milny par kiya hoge 1 Aug 2015 ko or degar allowances ki detail kiya hogi jo Pay-2 form men fill kiye jaen
    Thanks regard

66. Sher ahmed says:

Kia 1;7;2015 k bad retire hony walion ko 2011 or 2012 ka izafa mily ga

67. Sabih Siddiqui says:

Please confirm that the medical allowance calculated separately would be added to the net pension or it is already built into the calculation. Also confirm that if an employee is going to retire in Feb 16, his basic pay would be the last drawn pay or what he would have got if he had continued till the next budgetary increment.

Thanks

68. tariq mahmood says:

aoa!
    Rrespected madam you are doing a very good job. The govt. servants are enjoying a handy facility courtesy your contribution to galaxyworld. Keep it up and Allah (SWA) bless you without measure

69. imtiaz says:

good efforts,mam shumaila

70. Saad says:

Asalam o Alaikum Dear Madam,
    I am retired on 14-05-2013 as a asstiant BPS No.14 (8000-610-26300) so government of sindh memorandum No.FD(SR-I)3(17) dated 25-07-2014 so due to this i can get any benefit or not ?

71. h.m.m.r says:

salam sis i m working in govt of sindh department last 3 years in grade 7 j.c please tell me when i m able to promotion how much time please ans me.

72. wali muhammad says:

miss
    we say your struggle as "SADQA E JARIAA" because u help all needy employees who have no knowledge of rules and regulations.

thanks for making efforts / struggle

doaa go

wali

73. wali muhammad says:

aoa miss,
    we appreciate ur efforts and struggle which is for government employees.

we pray for your long life
    wali

74. Sher ahmed says:

Plazz tell me soon

75. Sher ahmed says:

Pst teacher in punjab new basic pay is 22865 personal pay 990 date of jioning 12;5;1990 date of retirment is 30;9;2015 total service is 25 y scale 9 date of birth 18;6;1971 plazzz tell me my pension and commute

76. Muhammad Ajmal says:

AOA Madam meri Basic Pay 13715/service 17 Year aur age 36 Years ha. Revised formula k mutabiq Meri comute aur monthly pension kia hogi. Please inform. So Thanks

77. arshad Mahmood says:

Assalamoalekum. I am already registered in pifra with gmail.
    I have received once pension slip for the month of may 2015. After that i am still waiting for slip yet not received.
    How can i get it?

78. Sher ahmed says:

Aoa pst teacher service 25 doj 12;5;1990 do ret 30;9;2015 scale 9 dob 18;6;1971 bp 22865 pp 990 plazz tell me my pension and commute

79. liaqat wahlah says:

Sir this website is very intersted for near of retirement servants thanks

80. ghulammustafabhatti says:

a.o,a thanks madam.... many times ago we not meet with each man ...but i think the employees meet with via your web information in country.....so this good reply given me minor request please.. 2. madam please see the case EIOB Pension case and rules and help all needy and help less peoples / workers... of our sweet country.. those give the blood to batter man of al peoples... aftr sixt year some claim and beifits ./ pensions . grants,, did not given which are legell and basic right of his/her...so i and we requested in this regard.. ,, you did not delay to solve and given the good and correct information of its notification for all kind of problem just already given in galaxy world... eiob rules may kindly be translated in urdu.... beacuse the employees are uneducated.....plase best withes for all ..please regards..

81. ghulammustafabhatti says:

a.o.a honurable madam.. thanks for sending the good and correct informative helpful notification and rules/ police sending to all employees through Galaxy World. this is good job..... the one point is not under standing here the showed commutaion table revised showed ..formula...... [please sumitted notification .. i think not any position...and yes you are correct and you team ... the sheet work is so nice please... the benfits will be increase 2015 after increase the pension as per plocy/ rules.. the last 11 /10 ten years not revise commution tabe after 2001.. thnaks if any mistake from my side..please forgave thanks.. be best wishes and reegards... help continue as usually please regards..

82. imran says:

AOA

Can i opt. 100% pension instead of commutation.if yes what is the method

83. shahzaib says:

salam
    medam me ne suna hai ky 01-07-2015 ky bad retired honay waly mulazmeen ko, scale revision 2015 ky benefits nahi mely Ge, unki pension Commute 2011 ky mutabiq banny Ge?

84. GHULAM MUSTAFA BHATTI says:

A.O.A DEAR TEAM/ HON; MADAM ... THANKS FOR SENDING THE NICE INFORMATIVE AND CORRECT NOTIFICATION GIVEN FOR SUPPORT TO ALL HELP LESS ALL NEEDY EMPLOYEES TILL NOW.....PLEASE I REQUESTED TO YOU AND ALL FACE BOOK USEER/ FOURMS / INCHARGES OF EMPLOYEES/ INCHARGE HIGH UP DEPARTMENTS AND ORGINATION/ UNIT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY SUPPORT EACH PEOPLES AND HELP WITH HONEST AND WITHOUT ANY COST WITHIN THE OWN LIMIT PLEAE.. FOR BATTERMAN THE PEOPLES ....AS PER SPIRTS OF NOTIIFCVATION.... 2 MADAM....SO SORRY I DID NOT TO SEE THE ALL NOTIFICATION FORM YOUR GOOD WEB.. I REFFERED TO ALL THIS WEB... 4.... MADAM PLEASE HERE MEMTIONED / USED THE WORD OF REVISED TABLE PENSION AND GIVEN FORMULA ... TWO KINDS,,,,, SO THE NOTIFICATION IS NOT MENTIONED,,, AND PLEASE SEND HRD COPY ON WEB.. FOR CLEARANCE PLEASE./.. THANKS.... PLEASE BEST WISHES AND REGARDS ...AND I AND WE CONGRITULATION TO ALL EMPLOYEES ON ACCOUNT OF REVISED SCALE....2015... THE INCREASE ACTULA IS NOT 11ELEVEN PERCANTAGE... AND DEDUCATION THE REVISED B/FUND RATE ON NEWS PAY RATES AND OTHER DEDUCTION TAX INCRREASE..... THIS IS TO HARD FORMULA FOR CALCUALTIO N ,.,,, THE DEDUCATION FROM SALARY PERSONS....AS PER FINANCE BILL 2015...PLEASE BE HELP IN THIS REGRDS...THANKS ./..