Detail of Salary for Fresh Appointed Employees in 2015

I have already uploaded the salary sheet for the employees who have appointed in 2013 and 2014. Now I have prepared the Detail of Salary for Fresh Appointed Employees in 2015 for the information of the newly recruited employees. Some features of these calculations are as under:

• These sheets cover the salary of employees for BPS-01 to BPS-20.
  • These sheets are also effective for the Employees of Federal Government, Punjab Government as well as KPK Employees.
  • There may be a little difference for the salary of Sindh and Balochistan Government Employees.
  • There may be some extra allowances for certain department that are not included in this sheet. Such employees may also add these allowances if such employees are admissible these allowances.
  • Pay and Allowances for the Special Cities and Other Cities have been shown separately.

Note: There are four sheets separately made. You can click each sheet according to your Government. The summary of the pay and allowances for the Federal Govt and Punjab Govt Employees who are fresh appointed is as under:

Salary for Fresh Appointed Employees in 2015 for Special Cities

Salary of BPS-17 = 43192

Salary of BPS-18 = 53522

Salary of BPS-19 = 78828

Salary of BPS-20 = 92013

Salary Fresh Appointed Employees 2015 Federal

Salary for Fresh Appointed Employees in 2015 for Other Cities

This chart is same for Federal Government Employees as well as for the Punjab Govt employees. This chart shows the salary detail of other cities rather than special cities where there is 30% House Rent Allowance.

Salary Fresh Appointed Employees Punjab 2015

Salary Chart for the Fresh Appointed Employee in KPK

This salary chart is nearly the same as the Sindh Govt as both Governments granted 15% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2013 as well as 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015. There may be only the difference of Medical Allowance and ARA-2013 for the employees of BPS-17 & above.

Salary KPK 2015

Salary Package for Other Cities of KPK

The chart of the Salary Package for other cities of KPK is as under:

Salary KPK Other Cities 2015

1. zulfiqar ch says:

Wht is the salary of assitsant manager monitoring and evalution in punjab health dpt.

2. saleem says:

sir would you please teel me the way to calculate the salary of federal govt. employee after upgradation of bs-14 to BS-16. i have completed four years

3. Shah says:

Please tell me about the salaries of Assistant Private Secretary in islamabad courts and other federal dept at islamabad

4. Sumira Aslam says:

dear plz tell me the salary of charge nurse BS 16 in Punjab health department

5. Waqas Ahmad says:

Please prepare the pay & allowance of Freshly appointed employees according to 2016-17

6. Ali says:

Madam please tell me about the salary package of Assistant sub station Attendent(BPS-05) in NTDCL .

7. AMINA says:

• SENi says:

Salaries have already been mentioned in the Ad, for Senior Police Station Asst, its 32k, for Police Station Asst, its 25k! Allowances wohi jo normally hoty hain, benefits b clear nahi hain abi, sab sy barra benefit yeh hy k its a "GOVT JOB"

Promotion Criteria and other things are not yet clear as these posts are newly created! Best of Luck

8. Rimsha says:

BPS-11 junior auditor starting salary along with all allowances ???

9. Ahsan Ali Soomro says:

Kindly tell me Stage 1 BPS 17 salary after 2016 increment old salary is =43,861/

10. khawar says:

salam admin
    what will b the pay after scale upgradation of teachers in punjab from bps 9 to bps 12 or bps 14

11. Mansoor says:

hi, what is starting salary of assistant accountant bs-11 in national history and literary heritage division islamabad

12. Umer says:

If newly Appointed on bps 18 on adhoc basis, in health department at district level. Can you please tell take home salary roughly?

13. Kashif Iqbal says:

Respected madam,
    Punjab Govt, offering a new project Punjab safe city authority(PSCA) and recruiting communication Officer/communication specialist for this project having salary package isPKR 30,000. Will u plz tell me What will be the BPS

14. sidra rehman says:

Salam please tell me the pay of a subinspector in punjab police appointed in 2015 now after increase in budget.. now??

15. sheraz says:

what will be the total salary of newly appointed computer operator a bps 12 or bps 15 in health department at district level?
    and tell me that revised salary will be given to newly appointed or E salary?

16. mahnoor says:

aoa. can u please tell the salary of child psychologist in home department,scale is 17. they are appointed on contract basis for 3 years ,will they be regularized or not?

17. touseef says:

can u tell me the salary of recently appointed constable BPS 05 of ANTI NARCOTICS FORCE (ANF)

18. Shan says:

hello sir plz help me. Main kr raha hun mje job ki zarorat hai lakin kisi achi post pr job nahi mil rahi agr main kisi chote scale ki job leta hun to kya main kitni der bad apni post tabdeel krwa skta hun ya is se upper ja skta hun plz tell me.

19. jehan badshah says:

Please tell me about summer vaction salary some people say that new teachers will not pay thier salary of summer vacation

20. samreen says:

Hello... Can you tell me salary of BS-17 as a assistant director environmental facilities in Karachi

21. Muhammad Ehsan says:

salaam Madam
    i m appointed as Computer Operator (BPS-12) in KPK Forest Department...
    i m getting pay Rs.21215/-.... include UAA=Rs.1000/-
    but computer allowance nahi ha kya computer operators ka liya computer allowance ha ????? kindly madam tell me ...

22. NIZAM HANIF says:

Plz tell me about salary and other benefits of UDC in FBR

23. Abbas says:

Assalam o alaikum... i was appointed as Asisstant, govt of pun in 2014, i am still facing problem in my salary, coz my arrears bills are being returnd due to not filling them correctly by care taker, plz any one help me knowing the actual pay, thanx

24. Muhammad Amir says:

Dear Admin! Can you please tell me that how did you calculate House Rent Allowance. HRA is 45% is special cities and 30% in other cities. Keeping it in view, HRA of BPS 14 becomes 4653 in special cities while you've mentioned only Rs. 2214/-

25. rizwan haider says:

Madam kindly Tell me salary of GD-BPS 05 in Intelligence Beauru

26. Lal Zaman Khab says:

Assalm u Alikum
    i am appointed in E&SE kpk ( BPS12) as PST teacher recently what will be the total salary for that post

27. Asif Khan says:

What is Pay of BPS-16 in education department KPK . IT Teacher in Education Deptt. ?

28. usman miitru says:

tell me about new appointmint jc with under role of 17/a.

29. Jamil says:

Dear Admit..

I 'll be thankful if you let me know the difference between"Assistant and Office Assistant" and what about its career path in Punjab government.

Government announced assistant scale from BPS-14 to BPS-16
    will the office assistant is awarded with the same.

and salary of office assistant bps-14

Waiting for reply

30. Jamshed khan says:

Salam..I am Village secratory in kpk selected a few months ago in BPS 7 and our salary is 15000 but some days ago there was a convention in peshawer and CM Pervez khatak Announced the promotion of all uc secratries in kpk.if you have any information about it then please inform me..I will be waiting..thank

31. khalid says:

What will be salary bps 17 supretendent in local govt sindh

32. khalid says:

What will be the salary of supritendent in local department sindh bps 17 .

33. Junaid Butt says:

I am selected as Cameraman (Photographer) BS-12 through PPSC in S&GAD Department on contract ...... Kindly tell me the initial home take salary ? and also that is this post is temporary or permanent as i am appointed in BS-12 Grade System?

34. Abdul Wajid Khan says:

Aoa i am newly appointed progress officer in local government departement kpk. what will be my salary????

35. Abdullah shah says:

Salam mam .what will b the salary of vc secretary bps 7 .thnx

36. sam says:

Can u plz guide me...
    currently i 'm working as PST(bs-09) since 13 months & have received offer letter BS-14, will my service be counted, i want pay protection, & also completed probation,

37. s.s says:

Dear madam
    I have got selected for the post of headmistress through ppsc for school education department. what will be my salary?

38. A.Samad says:

Assalam-o-Alaikum, madam please tell me pay package(salary) of newly appointed Monitoring Assistants(BPS-14) in education department sindh 2016

39. S.M Saleem says:

Respected Madam the Computer Operator in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa BPS-12 receiving Rs 28050 the Salary what would be the salary if Computer Operator upgraded to BPS-16

40. Qamar Shehzad says:

I give interview for the post of Assisstant in GHQ QMG branch. can anyone tell me when the letter out for next procedure.

41. mrs.umar says:

Respected madam... what is the pay scale of Bps 9?

42. Meharban kohati says:

I have been appointed Arabic Teacher (15) in 2007. My pay reached about 30000. From January 2016 I joined SST (16) on adhoc basis through nts. I took one year leave from my previous post.
    Now my pay will be initial 16 or the running pay of 15?
    Please inform me about rule and regulations.
    I've been told that there is no rule to decrease the pay of employee.

43. suneel says:

What will be the salary of BPS-17 hospital pharmacist in sindh in 2016

44. Suneel says:

What will be gross salary of Pharmacist BPS-17 in health department sindh Pakistan. We are waiting for offer and appointment letters.

45. Arshad khan says:

Dear Madam

Mera Appointment 11/11/2015 ko BPS-1 N/Qasid
    Howa hai lakin 7-2015 sy BPS-1 ko upgrade Kia tha BPS-3 mai
    mujy notification chahy jis mai lika hai k ab new Appointment
    Kis scale mai hoga.

46. tasha says:

My husband worked as nk smt clrk in army from last 16 years.his scale is 11. What is his salry,...? Kindly tell me as soon as posible.

47. Zarshad Ali Khan says:

Respected Madam,
    I wanna ask that how much salary will be given to BPS-16 in "INDEPENDENT MONITORING UNIT" Health Deptt, KPK?

48. Aamir says:

Dear Madam

I am appointed office Assistant BPS 14 in 2011 in Balochistan Agriculture department, now post of office assistant upgraded by Baluchistan Govt from Nov 2014, can you please tell me what should be my current salary????/

49. Ali says:

Does ARA 2010, 2013,... 2015 will be included in freshly appointed ??

50. Mansoor Ali says:

Respected Madam,
    would u like to inform me the newly appointed sallery of a junior clerk BPS-07 in Federal Commerce department in Islamabad I will remain thankful on your reply thanks.

51. Abdul Basit says:

Hi Im goining to join BPS-11 Junior Clerk in Education Department.. What will be lumpsum Salary?

52. Maqsoom Ali Ehsani says:

Dear Madam I am going to join wapda as Line Superintendent LS in BPS 14 or 15 please tell me what would be the salary of both BPS 14 and 15 thanx waiting for your reply soon.

53. noman says:

Dear madam I am selected in bps 04 in Rawalpindi..please tell me my total salary wit all allowances..

54. Maqsoom Ali Ehsani says:

Madam I want to join wapda in bps 14 or 15 what will the salary of both bps thanx

55. Bilal says:

I am appointed as medical officer on adhoc seat in 2015 in rural health centre in punjab, do I get adhoc relief allowance 2010?

56. qasim wahla says:

Kindly read my upward msg and reply and for kind your more information,I'm appointed as junior clerk in education department.Bps.7(7490-415-19960).now my pay scal upgraded and I'm want know about same like as bps.11(8540-595-.........?.......) I'm from faisalabad punjab

57. qasim wahla says:

Respected sir/madam I'm appointed as Bps.7(7490-415-19960).now my pay scal upgraded and I'm want know about same like as bps.11(8540-595-.........?.......) I'm from faisalabad punjab

58. Sharif khan says:

AOA Dear Madam i am recently appointed as a village secretary in Local Govt KPK Bps-7 what will be my salary

59. Muhammad Ajmal says:

Please send me category wise latest rates of deduction of Group Insurance Punjab

60. Muhammad says:

I am selected as a Junior Assistant in admin department on scale SPS-4, can any one tell me what will be my salary according to revised pay scales 2015 ?

61. nadia says:

I am doing job as subject specialist in Lahore city now I am appointed as lecturer in Lahore village through ppsc now advice me should I join it or not and tell me difference of salaries of both jobs

62. Hazrat Amin says:

Assalam o Alaikum MaM I am Going to appoint as BPS_12 at education Department kpk adhock based what will be my salary? plz inform

63. SYED ISHAQ SHAH says:

Dear mam I'm appointed as PST bps 12 in the govt of kpk ...what will be my monthly pay ? Waiting for reply.thank you

64. hafsa says:

whats the basic pay scale of the post of Monitor in Ministry of information, broadcast and national heritage

65. Ishtiaq says:

Can somebody please explain what the term "notional basis" means as in the following :
    "All the new entrants in BPS-16 to BPS-22 shall be allowed Medical Allowance @ 15% of the minimum of relevant Basic Pay Scales-2008 on notional basis with effect from 01.07.2011."
    Please explain with clarity what does "notional basis" mean?

66. Fatima says:

If you could plz tell the deductions from salary for BPS 17 in punjab govt for lecturers. kindly Also tell if sohawa jhelum comes under heading of hard area or special city etc.

67. Adeel Ahmad says:

My question is that are the home rent allownce is
    Including in 13000 sallery or rent is sepreat

68. Adeel Ahmad says:

Salam mam tell me also that are the federal govermrnt
    Give me home rent or not and if yes than is this rent including
    In my 13000 rs sallery or not plz guide me im recently
    Opinted for naib qasid for scale 1 in fedrel goverment

69. Adeel Ahmad says:

Asalamulakum mam my brother few days before
    Opinted in scale 1 as a cook in kpk peshawer how
    Much they get it their basic salery with allownces
    03003257225 adeel ahmad islamabad

70. Adeel Ahmad says:

Mam i opointe in fedrel goverment in naib qasid scale1 recentl how much they

Give me basic pay salery with allownce thankyou adeel ahmad

71. muhammad tahir says:

AoA .mara apponitment 2 jaga hoi ha village council secretary aor
    Computer operator .is ma konsa join karon aor iske salries kia kia honge.

72. Muhammad Ali says:

Dear Madam. what will be the maximum salary of Stenotypist BS-14 in intelligence Bureau of paksitan.

73. Numan khan says:

i am Nouman khan and my appointment in pesco 2014 who much my salary is now
    the department give me 21770
    yes it possible any one comments please i am waiting from your comments

74. Abdul Hafeez says:

Sir kindly tell me what will be my basic pay. I m recently appointed in Education Department Balochistan as JVT teacher with grade BPS 9.

75. Maqsood Ahmed says:

Dear Madam,

Please Mujhe ye bata de k meri appointment july 2013 se h lekin muje ARA 2010 allowence nahe mil raha mere account office wale kehte h main us waqt tha nahe is lye ap ko nahe mil sakta lekin ap ne mujhe kaha tha ap ko ye allownce mila ga please clarify me.\

Thanks Maqsood Ahmad

76. Arsalan Kasi says:

Hello Mam,
    I am newly appointed for the post of Junior instructor bps-16 in technical wing of education department Baluchistan,what will be my starting salary.?

77. Adeel Qureshi says:

Asalam o Alikum Respected mam can you tel me the exact salary of Assistant Director (BS17) for #ministry of defense Islbd& Rwp location

78. Tara Amin says:

Respected madam!
    what will be deduction in pay of 2012 contract lecturers now after getting permanent (on 9 Sep 2015)?

79. Saddam Hussain says:

Respected madam,
    Assalam o alaekum
    Please tell me what will be the salery of BPS 11 scale in Local Government of KPK, LOCAL COUNCIL BOARD DEPARTMENT.
    please reply..'
    waiting for your answer

80. muhammad kashif says:

what is the total salary in tevta ( govttechnical training insititute ) on bases of ps-14

81. umar farooq says:

Mam i was appointed sub engineer bps 11 in irrigation department in 1-10-2013 on contract i hv been selected as asstt private secretary in bps 16 in fedral government through proper channel in 5-9-2015.plz tell me about my gross salary what will be now.

82. Tauqeer Ahmad says:

I personally admire your efforts for unprecedented contribution and services toward Government employees, which are worth admirable. I would not be so wrong to point out that your endless devotion and endeavors save much time that an employee need to query their issues by visiting the respective department or concerned person. Quick/satisfactory response to issues is prevailing a far better image among those who had visited this site or get heard about it. Keep it up with the same zeal and zest. Best of Luck.

83. Waseem says:

Dear Madam!
    How much would be the salary of Lecturers in Collegiate branch of Education and Literacy Department of Sindh appointed in SEP 2015??

84. Ali Sardar says:

Assalm u Alikum
    i am appointed in TEVTA in PS-14 ( Lab instructor) recently what will be the total salary for that post

85. sohrab says:

i m appointed in health department recently in BS 9 what will be the total sallery for that

86. Asif says:

My Basic Pay 17600 for June 2015
    In BPS 15
    And current pay without house rent 34546
    my service 9 years old and federal government emploee
    please inform a my pay how a in-cress after budge 2015

87. Bushra Kanwal says:

Dear madam AOA
    I have been appointed as Charge Nurse (BPS-16) in a Distt Headquarter Hospital through Punjab Public Commission. I joined my duty on 21-05-2015. Till now I have not been paid salary please guide me. Also please let me know how much monthly salary will be paid to me as I have no knowledge of accounts related matters. Your early response will be highly appreciated.

88. Guru says:

Respected Shumaila
    kindly let me inform that remote area allowance and whom to be paid and is there any area declared for remote area.
    waiting for reply
    Thanks and oblige

89. muhammad iqbal says:

im serving in KPK E&SE deptt:

90. muhammad iqbal says:

im SST BPS 16 since revised medical allowence is RS,1136 only,how can it be RS1500 for new appointies?

91. Asghar Ali says:

Kindly let me know the approx gross salary in session court for bs-13 and also guide me about medical facility.

92. junaid ahmad says:

mam aoa how much taotal per month salary in iesco for the bps 14 tell me overall salary in iesco per month wise.overall total house rent included 10000 or 13000 house rent tell me immediately

93. Sikandar Hayat says:

contract mulazmeen 2011 main jb scale revised howy to new hisab sy 30% social security benefit lia tha aur le rhe hain,madam kia ab y 30% hmey 2015 k hisab sy mily ga,kun k contract policy main basic ki initial ka likha h.

94. Khan says:

Aoa.... very good site... really apprecate... what will be the gross salary of BPS-18 kpk employee after budgted increase 2015 if he has got 3 annual increments???

95. Engr Khaliq says:

Salam madam agar abi 2015 m abi koi banda barthe hota hai 14 scale m start kitne salry hoge fresh

96. Sarfraz Hussain Anjum says:

Guzarish hay keh naib qasid/chowkidr/sweeper/security guard BPS-1 ko jo Intgrated allowlance washing aur dress allowance milta hay woh kahan entry hay

97. faizan ahmad cheema says:

please tell me what is the starting sallery of newly appointed junior engineer in any distribution company

98. AD Javed says:

Dear aap ne jo pension ka calculation chart dea he us mn thori si gar bar lagti he am i correct? first july 2015 k bad pension is tarah ho gi initial 65 % +15%+15%+10%+10%+7.5%+Initial ka MA 25%+MA ka mazeed 25% (gazetted k lea MA 20%)

99. Fakhr e Alam says:

Assalam o Alaikum(SST-16 KPK). madam es chart k mutabik BPS 16ka medical allowance Rs 1500/- hai jabke muje mew pay slip k mutabik Rs. 1250/- mele hain. So madam plz tell me that is there need of any correction.

100. Muhammad Bilal says:

Madam june,july and august pay slip were present in my Spam instead of inbox.

101. Hamid Ali says:

Salam o alikum
    aap ny Annual Increment bhi Calculate kr di hy. iss ko less kr k calculation krain.

102. Imran Rafique says:

what will be 30% Social Security Benefit (In Lieu of Pension) of BS-14 fresh employee on contract basis.

103. Bakht Nawaz says:

Madam bps 16 k lea Jo compansatary allowance hey wo clarify howa hey ya nahi plz inform us

104. noor Muhammad says: