Notification of Mark Up Rate of GP Fund 2014-15 by Sindh Government

Government of the Sindh, Finance Department has issued Notification No. F.D.SO(RES-IV)3(10)/2014-15 dated 11-08-2015 in connection with Mark Up Rate of GP Fund 2014-15 by Sindh Government.

According to this Notification, it is stated that it has been decided that the rates of profit of 11.75% per annum will apply during the financial year 2014-2015 to the General Provident Fund (GP Fund).

Mark Up Rates GP Fund 2014-15 Sindh

1. Mohammad ATIQUE says:

Dear Madam
    i was appointed as pst(bps-09) on contract basis & all teacher employed with me regularized in 2012 but i was again appointed as jst(bps-14) in 2010 now how can i get count my previous service.and is it any benifit if i get counted my previous period of pst service?

2. muslim says:

dear shumaila,

i am retire on 10/10/2015. when i will get my pension and gratuity and GP fund. please tell me procedure about pension and gratuity. thanks

3. muslim says:

dear madam,
    please tell me pak air force grade wise salary. specially chief technician salary and grade in current year 2015. and pak air force salary and proven government grade and salary are same or deference.

4. Dolat Ram says:

i want to Retirment notification 8th December 2001, i want to GP fund & Guardutelly nd etc benifits tell me nd i want to retirment all benifit Inbox me

5. Dolat Ram says:

Hundred salaries taken to all teachers education departmnt Tharparkar all teacher agree hundred salaries Golden shak...

6. muslim says:

l ask about pension and fund. i will retire on next mounth 10/10/2015. and my joining date is 10/10/1983. my current total salary is 26000 and basic salary is 14000. so kindly tell me how much get pension and GP Fund after Retirement your swift reply to much appricate Thanks

7. Abdul Rahman Abassi says:

Dear mem I, Serving in BPS-5 my date of Birth 07.06.1971, date of appointnent is 01.11.1992, Basic pay 17435/- plz give my commute ane monthly pension. tnx .

8. Abdul Rahman Abassi says:

Sindh govt has announced one pre.mature increment for employees BPS-5 but no any notification issued after 2 months. Plz reply, Tnx

please tell me the GP fund interest rates of Punjab Govt. I am working as assistant research officer in Agriculture department

10. Abdul karim Mughal says:

this is good service, kindly make it up.

11. Insaf Ali says:

Miss Shumaila, is it beneficial for government employees? I am working at a university in BPS-11.