Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department has issued Notification No. SO (FR)FD/7-3/2015/Paramedics dated 11-08-2015 in connection with Notification of Upgradation of All the Paramedics Staff of KPK appointed under KPK Civil Servants Act 1973 with immediate effect.
- All the incumbents Paramedics in BPS-09 are upgraded to BPS-12. In future the initial recruitment will be made in BPS-12 instead of BPS-09 and the Administrative Department shall immediately amend the service rules through SSRC accordingly.
- The incumbents presently working in BPS-12 & BPS-14 are allowed 2 steps upgradation respectively with relaxation of condition of 10 years service in the same grade stipulated in the existing upgradation policy.
- The Paramedics presently working in BPS-16 & BPS-17 , having 5 years service in the respective pay scales are allowed an allowance at the rate of fixation of pay in the next grade.
- The Administrative Department shall further streamline the service structure of BPS-16 and above through the mechanism of SSRC.
- Pay of existing incumbents of post shall be fixed in the higher pay scales at a stage next above the pay in the lower pay scales.
- This Department Notification bearing No. SP(FR)/FD/10-22/2015 dated 30-06-2015 will have no affection to the above employees.
Special Thanks to Mr. Hukam Khan for sending the copy of the Notification of Upgradation of All the Paramedics Staff of KPK.