Government of the Punjab, School Education Department has issued a letter No. EDU(E&A)6-1/2013 dated 20-10-2015 to all heads of attached departments School Education Department [Except DPI (SE), DSD, NMST] in connection with Consideration of Time Scale Upgradation of Punjab Govt Servants in BPS-05 to BPS-16 Having No Promotion Channel.

The information asked for has been delayed inordinately at your end. A reminder in this regard has been received from Govt of Punjab, S&GAD vide letter No of the dated 02-10-2015.

It is therefore requested to furnish the requisite information on the prescribed format immediately for onward transmission to S&GAD.  Information sent by Mr. Muhammad Qamar uz Zaman.

Time Sclae Upgradation Punjab

1. Muhammad Naveed says:

If an employee has been working in a same scale i.e. BS-05 for more than 20 years. Shall he get one step or two step time scale upgradation. Please comment.

2. Javed says:

A,O,A g Moje math allowance ka notifaction.
    Chaye please help me mera case spending
    Para Hy

3. gul bashar khan says:

I m in BPS-16 from the last 13 years. am i going to be promoted according this notification ?? is there any benefit for me.

4. hafiz akbar says:

I Joined education department as an Arabic (BS no.09) teacher in 17.11.1986.In 26.6.1990, I got BS no.14 and in 26.6.1990 I got selection scale no.15. In 2001, I transfered to district Lahore. Now,I am working as an Arabic teacher in BS no.15 from 2001 means 15 years . Does it applicable for me or not?

5. manzoor says:

kiya junior clerk bhi technical ya non technical staff main aata hay?

6. Nazim Abbas Rizvi says:

Technical posts ka kya howa

7. Muhammad Ummar ud Din says:

Dear Madam,
    Main Punjab Health Department Main as a Computer Operator (BPS-12) Main 2007 sy kaam kar raha ho kia main is up gradation me shamil ho jaon ga ya nhi Plz Reply me..........
    My Contract No. 0344-5609499

8. zahirkhan says:

assalamualekum dear shumaila agar ak shahs ka scale 15 se scale 16 promotion hota hay to new policy k teht uska transfer doosray school hoga ya usi schoole me hi rahega. kpk distt. swabi

9. M.Younis says:

Dear Shumaila Madam, Assalam o Alaikum
    Men 2002 men educator apoint hua tha . 2009 men Regular hua..
    Ab Govt.Punjab employees ko 10 Years Service Base pr New Scale mein Upgrade
    kr rahi hy. Kia men is Up gradation mein Shamil kia jaoun ga.
    Plz Plz Answer me.
    THANKS a lot.

10. Dear mam help me immedately one week passed I need notification of finance dept for in that condition of 3 years for premature increament in award of selection grade

11. adil sayed says:

Madam kpk employées upgradation la ki howa

12. asif tufail says:

sallaam mam... main punjab health department main bps12 as computer opertor kaam karta hn kia mujy b time scale upgradation mily gi.

13. ihsan Ahmed jamali says:

Madam shumaia abhee galaxy world1122 se koi notification nahe send huwa meri email pe dear madam is mn kitna time lagta ha plz guide me i am worry about it thanks and reply must

14. ihsan Ahmed jamali says:

Dear madam plz send copy still i could not get any email copy of notification of three year condition plz on your lab top thanks

15. waqar says:

AOA, madam sahb y b koi bat hoi time scale wali kahan upgradation wala drama aur khan y madam ap b jab tak koi real notification na ho is kisam ka mazak na upload kia karain ap ko tu pata hy jab tak y govt hay kuch ni ho ga y kpk ni hay jahan upgradation ho jay jab tak apca hay kuch ni ho ga first of all apca ko khatam karain sab employes mil ker

16. ihsan Ahmed jamali says:

Deer madam send me fds govt pk notification for three year condition for premature increment in award of selection grade before 3 years plz email me on my email adress thanks

17. RASHID says:

kia upgradation b ho jay g. clerical staff ki as KPK. in punjab,

18. Muhammad Azeem Bajwa says:

Suna ha ke time scale upgradation pe 10 years service condition ha. is it true? kpk me to aise koi condition ni thi.

19. ihsan ahmed jamali says:

Dear shumaia i ihave found mamy notification of fd for pay fixation but stil couldnt find plz send me or share because in sindh it is common problem for employees of sindh govt

20. ihsan ahmed jamali says:

Dear shumala kamal if you email me notification copy of three comdition for prm increment on my gmail adress iwill remain thank ful to you excitedly wait for your email lot of thanks

21. adil sayed says:

madam kpk ke employees ke one step upgradation ka kia howa

22. ihsan ahmed jamali says:

Dear shumaila mn sindh govt mn 1995 men bps 14 mn appoint huwa 2 sal k bd 1997 m mujhay selection grade 15 award huwa ab treasury wale meri premature increment roklee ha is waja se k mujhay 3 sal se kam period mn selection grade mila ha is lea premauture increment nahe milegy plz guide me waqae ye 3 sal comdition h finance dept ke kisi notification m i wait excitedly for your reply thanks

23. ihsan ahmed jamali says:

3years ka period lazmy ha appointment aur selection grade milne par prematur incrment lene k lea madam

24. Arslan Sajid says:

madam is order ki clear scaned copy upload ho sakti he????

25. RASHID says:

Madam kia ya clerical staff ki up gradation like KP