Increase in Salaries after Annual Increment 2015

Annual Increment 2015 is due on 1st December 2015 for almost all the employees. The summary of Increase in Salaries after Annual Increment 2015 has been mentioned below in detail for each pay scale.

Which Allowances will Increase alongwith the Annual Increment 2015

Almost all the allowances have been frozen at the level the employees were drawing on 30-06-2015. Only 7.5% or 10% ARA-2015 are on the basis of running basic pay. There may be some other allowances that will increase with t he increase of the annual increase in certain departments but here to mention only the allowances for general department’s employees.

Increase in Salaries after Annual Increment 2015 having 7.5% ARA-2015

In the recent budget 2015-16 Federal Govt of Pakistan, Punjab Govt and Balochistan Govt granted 7.5% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015 to their employees. This allowance is granted on the running basic pay. So the increase in salaries after annual increment 2015 will be as under from BPS-01 to BPS-22:

Increase Salary Punjab Federal

Increase in Salaries after Annual Increment 2015 having 10% ARA-2015

Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Sindh Govt granted 10% Adhoc Relief Allowances for their employees with effect from 1st July 2015. This allowance is also still on the running basic pay. So the summary of the increase in salaries after annual increment 2015 for these provinces employees will be as under:

Increase Salary KPK Sindh

Summary
Increase in Salaries after Annual Increment 2015
Annual Increment 2015 is due on 1st December 2015. Increase in Salaries after Annual Increment 2015 for each employee has been calculated.

1. ambreen says:

sir please elaborate that how much gov pay to contract base employes BPS17 in kpk

2. mah says:

Dear Madam, I am on ex-Pakistan leave with half pay. To my understanding, only basic pay is paid half and rest of the allowances are entitled fully to the government servant. AGPR are is paying all allowance half to me. Please guide me in the light of the rules what are my entitlements regarding the allowances.
    Regards

3. Adnan says:

I am appointed in District and Session Court on BPS-13 on 18.06.2015 am i eligible for annual increment?

4. Faizan Ashraf says:

i was appointed as a contract employee in TMA Faisalabad on 30.02.2013 and i am regularize on 15.07.2015. Am i eligible for this year annual increment?

5. aamir says:

sir mere appontment 3 june ki ha jab k medical apri ka ha mera increment lage ga?

6. Sohail Ahmad says:

Slam
    Winter Vacation Punjab men kb hon gi?

• Adnan Wazir says:

Lahore (Tuesday, December 15, 2015) – Punjab Schools Education Department has issued the circular / notification of the winter holidays / Vacation schedule for the year 2015. These vacations will start form December 24, 2015  (Thursday). While the Eid Milad ul Nabi (S.A.W) is also being celebrated on 24 Dec (12 Rabbi ul Awwwal 1437 AH) and there will be general public holiday in all over Pakistan and Punjab Province also. School Winter Holidays will end on Thursday, December 31, 2015.

The all private and Government Schools will reopen on January 1st, 2016

7. Mureed Hussain says:

Dear Miss Shumaila , men aik Jr. Clerk hun, HED men ur mery qualification MBA, B.ED he, is k reference se koi qaulification Allownce ka notification he to send kr den. Please . From. Mureed Hussain , Jr. Clerk , Govt. College of Commerce bhakkar. 0331-8793017

8. Adnan Wazir says:

I am assistant (bs-14) in ministry of defense and I want mutual transfer from Quetta to Multan, Lahore or Islamabad if an one interested for transfer so contact me 03216360545

9. Latif khan says:

sir plz tell mutual transfer mathod

10. Faizan Faizan says:

Dear Iqbal SB please make your gmail I'd then contect to your parent deptt insallah your problem will be solve.

11. IQBAL HUSSAIN says:

Dear Madam /Sir

I have been registered for receiving online pay slip/roll and i received it regularly but did not get it for the last two months of September and October 2015.
    I filled the online form for it once again and i was told in reply that I am already registered on the given yahoo e-mail and thus I am waiting for my online Pay Slip.
    Kindly help me in this regard.
    BIO DATA

1.IQBAL HUSSAIN S/O NASRULLAH KHAN
    2. Designation: Assistant Prof of Math's
    3. Station: Govt.Degree College Totakan,Malakand Agency.
    4.Personal Number 00242622
    5.NIC: 1540213878211
    6.DDO CODE: MD 4234

• m shahwar shafi says:

janab yahoo par a ye receive nahi ho gi.meray sath be yahi problem thee.ap apna GMAIL ka new I D bana kar dobara CHANGE lagwaey AG office main PIFRA ka office hai ...mai nay aisay he kiya ab slip a rahi hai GMAIL ID par

12. imdad ali says:

An employee after fixation of pay on 1.7.2015 in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 is due to retirement from service on 27.9.2015. Kindly favour me with your valuable advice as to whether or not he would be eligible to get one increment on notional basis on the concept of having six months service in the same cadre/post as he had previously drawn increment on 1.12.2014.

13. nihar muhammad says:

I have promoted in the same grade i.e bs-17, 1-1-2010 . In in fixation, I was allowed only next stage with that i was reached the maximum of that grade and was refused premature increment as there was no space in that grade.
    How can i peruse my case?

14. Raheel says:

Can anybody inform that one pre-mature increment which has been granted to the BPS-5 employees vide Sindh Govt. Office Memorandum No. FD(SR-1)1(32)/2011-2015 dated 26th August, 2015 will be applicable / entered before revising their pay scale 2015 or thereafter?.

15. Ishtiaq says:

So the adhoc relief allowance will also increase? Then how come other adhoc like 10,11,12 n the rest are not increasing?