Appointment of Junior Clerk under Rule 17-A in BPS-11

Government of the Punjab, Services, General Administration Department (Regulation Wing) has issued Notification No. SOR-III(S&GAD)2-2/2012 dated 11-03-2016 in connection with Appointment of Junior Clerk under Rule 17-A in BPS-11.

According to this Notification, after the upgradation of clerical staff in Punjab, the appointment of Junior Clerk under Rule 17-A shall be made in BPS-11. In the same way all the Junior Clerk appointed in BPS-07 shall now be upgraded in BPS-11.

Special thanks to Mr. Waseem Khan for sending the copy of the Notification.

Appointment of Junior Clerk under Rule 17-A

There is an other copy of this Notification submitted by Rana Shehryar.

Junior Clerk

1. hamid says:

A.A my name is hamid 17A k tehat test dna lazmi hy ku k hm se phla kisi ne test nai dia pr ab mj se khta hein test lena k bd job dyein gy junior clerk ki in health deprtmng jhang mri qualofication b.com.hy or aplicstion jama.kraya b 2sal.ho chuka h or mj se bd walo k order b bin test kr dia hein mra h nai kr ra Hamid plz help me 03346313731

2. Shakeel Awan says:

F.A qualification is fixed for appointment of Junior Clerk in BS-11.
    Shakeel Awan, 0300-5302585.

3. Kamran saeed says:

Asslam o Alaikum
    Sir,Mery Father Education Deparment Mein Had Clerk Thy Duran Service In Ke Death Ho Hai Hai Ma Ny Matrix Kia Hai Junior Clerk K Leay Apply Kia Hai Lakin Deprment Wly Khty Hain k Ab Junior Clerk Ke Education FA Ke Di Hai Hai Sir Plz Mje Koi Rasta Bta Dy

4. Muhammad waseem says:

A.A
    Dear Sir,
    Please send a copy 17-A appointment of junior clerk in DCO Office khanewal because many cases are pending.
    Many candidate apply for the post junior clerk under the Rule 17-A in District Coordination Office Khanewal
    DCO Khanewal said that we are not appointment 17-A because S&GAD not forward a copy new notification 17-A
    Please sir forwarded a copy of notification to DCO Khanewal

5. Ali says:

If a person has 3rd div in intermediate but he contains graduation degree with 1 div.can he apply for Junior clerk.If any body know about exact knoweldge.then plz answer here

6. Azhar ali says:

Salam.
    Yar kisi ko pata hai k junior clerk on family claim basis in punjab police wo kab bula rahay hain test k liye plzzzzz kisi ko pata ho tu btao yar plzzzz

7. Muhammad shoaib nasir says:

anyone of you have copy of notification of required education for the promotion of scale 2 officer on the post of junior clerk scale 11.

8. asad javed awan says:

A.O.A Now which is appointing authority for junior clerk in BPS 11

9. muhammad ashfaq says:

please upload the notification regarding promotion quota notification Senior Clerk to Assistant on Graduate basis.

10. awais malik says:

bhai is notification ki clear copy nhi mil skti is copy m date nhe nazar arhi masla horha h plz

11. akhtar mughal says:

kindly mention that which maximum age required for the junior clerk.

12. Hamid Ullah says:

Mam; please intimate whether for 20% employee son quota, the Junior Clerk (BS-11) is included or not.

13. imran soomro says:

Some one update me post labortary assistant bps.7 upgrade or not yet ?

14. asif says:

Please Lab Staff Ko bhi upgrade kia jay
    i means
    lab Assistant BPS 7 to upgrade 9
    Lab Attendant BPS 5 to upgrade 7
    Lab technician BPS 14,15 to upgrade 16

15. Muhammad Moazzam Ali says:

Dear Sir,

Please send a clear copy to this notification to me . I am thankful to you very much.
    my email is

moazzam.ali949@gmail.com

Best Regard.

16. Aamir Iqbal says:

sir g , junior clerk bps 11 k liye urdu ka typing test b ho ga ya sirf english?

17. Munawar Ali says:

Dear New notification of 17-A Rules 2016
    send me my email.
    mnawarali.iub@hotmail.com
    ghs35mlodhran@gmail.com

18. Ghulam Shabbir says:

A A bhai jn koi notification 20% promotion on naib Qasid to clerk ktni Qualification ab ho to promotion ho saqti ha and services kitni ho to plz send me any notification or help me plz plz
    my email. id 7522549@gmail.com

19. Azeem abbas says:

A.O.A sir Class Iv ki up-gradation kab tak matwaqy hy.

20. Muhammad Faiz says:

A.o.A mujhe ap sy ye pouchna tha k FGEI K Accountant ki up gradation kb ho rahi hy rplzzzzzzzz

21. Azhar ali says:

admin saab agar kisi problem ka solution nai btana tu ye page close he kar doo ap log.....

22. Hanmid says:

Dear sir
    I m working as junior clerk under rule 17_A since 4 years.my qualification is B.A.still I m working on contract basis.Can I apply for regularization?.plz help me to resolve this issue.
    Thanks

23. Abdul Hafeez says:

Sir please inform that naib qasid sy promot junior clerk hony k liye kia qualification chahye. Please send me detail please

• Shakeel Awan says:

F.A Second Division is fixed for Promotion of Class-IV to Junior Clerk in BS-11.

Shakeel Awan
      Dera Ghazi Khan
      0300-5302585

24. Azhar ali says:

Salam...sir fourth comment mera hai plz reply me r sir punjab police walay koi call nai day rahay test k liye mjhay 1.5 years ho gaey hain file submit kiye huay un say contact kartay hain tu wo koi proper answer nai daitay kya main lahore high court main writ kar dun un k against k mera test liya jaey r mjhay job di jaey???plz reply me sir m worried.

25. abrar says:

means k result k bad men pass ho jaon to order ho jain gy k FA ka result card zaruri hy test k liy

26. abrar says:

thaks sir mene admition beja how hy agr result sy phly test aa jay to kia men roolnamber slip ki bass py test dy sakt hun

27. abrar says:

sir men mali ki set py job kr raha hun aur mene metric kia hwo hy ki men in sevis test dy sakta hun plzzzzzzz sir help me

28. Shakeel Awan says:

F.A Second Division is fixed for Junior Clerk in BS-11.

Shakeel Awan,
    Dera Ghazi Khan
    0300-5302585

29. Muhammad Usman saleem says:

Slam sir plz send detail my qualification is matri so can I give application for junior clerk rule 17 A inspire of up gradation junior clerk

30. Azhar ali says:

Salam!!!
    Maray father sub inspector punjab police retire huay hain on medical ground 2 years pahlay tu main nay 17-A k mutabiq junior clerk BPS-7 k liye apply kiya tha lakin ab junior clerk ka BPS-11 ho gya hai mjhay 1.5 year ho gaey hain apni file submit kiye huay mari qualification FSC hai 2 division r main 25 words per minute b likh laita hun bt itna time ho gaya department ki taraf say abhi tak koi call nai aii typing test k liye m worried please help me what should i do!!!

31. Imran says:

Notification not clearly seen please upload a clear copy thanks and highly appreciated

32. Adil says:

Thanks for sharing.May Allah bless you

33. javaid wazir says: