Notification of Revised Pay Scales 2016 Federal Govt

Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued Notification No. F.No.1(2)Imp/2016-333 dated 01-07-2016 in connection with Notification of Revised Pay Scales 2016.

According to this Notification, three adhoc relief allowances for the year 2013, 2014 and 2015 have been merged into basic pay and new revised pay scales 2016 have been introduced with effect from 1st July 2016.

It is to mention here that there was increase in salaries in these above mentioned years at the following rates:

2013 @ 10%

2014 @10%

2015 @ 7.5%

Notification of Revised Pay Scales 2016

Download Full Notification of Revised Pay Scales 2016

1. Muhammad Iqbal, says:

اسلام و علیکم ملازم 1 سکیل میں سٹیج نمبر 20 پر 3450 تنخواہ 30-6-2007 کو تھی سکیل تبدیلی 1-7-2007 کو پے فکس 3975 پر ہوئی۔ اس کے بعد سکیل نمبر 2 میں 1-7-2007 سے ھی اپ گریڈ سکیل نمر 2 میں ملا تھا اس میں پے فکسیشن کرنی تھی جو کہ سکیل نمبر 2 میں بھی 3975 پر فیکس ھوتی ھے جس کی وجہ سے ملازم کو کوئی فائدہ نہیں ھوتا، کیا اس کو سکیل نمبر 2 میں اگلی سٹیج ملے گی
    اس کے بارے میں کوئی پروف ھے تو مہربانی فرما کر ارسال کریں،
    شکریہ

2. FaheemFaheem says:

Mam tell me when will be inrimented salary we take because i did not received yet if you have any idea about it please tell me

3. mukhtiar muhammad says:

one step bps 16 walon ko compensatry allovonce melega?

4. irfan ch says:

mam ma 24-05-2016 se regular ho gea hun lekin DOA main manay change form 01-08-2016 ko kia tha or deduction gpf, bf, wf, etc b is date sy ho rahi hein kia meri salary me next increment lagy ga??? plz clear

5. Shakeel Ahmed says:

dear madam, i have passed M.Sc. Hons. Agri. in 2000, and in 2004 join pakistan post office department, and recently govt. of pakistan has announce the M.hil allowance @ Rs.2500 per month, and higher education commission (HEC) has also declare equal the M.cs. Hons. Agri, to M.phil for the purpose of job and other benefits, kindly madam inform me can i am eligigible to get the m.phil allowance.

6. sajid says:

mam, mujahid force kay abi tak pay scale nahi publish howy. kab tak hown gay

7. m says:

Dear madam AOA. i m in grade 17 for the last 3 year and taking 50 % 2010 @ 4925/=. now i m promoted directly in bps 18.what will be the 50% 2010.is it 4925/=. or more

8. asif says:

aoa
    dear madam, how much is the correct adhoc relief 2016? its 10% or 13%?

9. Shayan says:

I am federal government employee and I have done MS in project management, kia MPhil allowance k liay I will be eligible.

10. Ishtiaq says:

What does it mean by on "notional basis"? As used for Adhoc Relief Allowance 2010. Somebody please clarify.

11. ghazanfar ali says:

very good step from the Government side for merging of adhocs in basic pay scales

12. Muhammad Sardar says:

Aoa,
    Madam, Aik govt servant kisi aik hi scale mein continuously kitni bar personal pay(PP) le skta he?

13. sajjad hussain says:

a a cnvence allounce punjab govt be servent ko da ge ya na. plz rply/

14. Abdur Rehman says:

Slam Plz inform me when the Notification for Federal Govt Employee is going to be passed there by coming into action and when will it be displayed on your web site.
    Thanks

15. Muhammad Sardar says:

AOA, madam aik govt servant aik scale men continuously kitni dafa Personal Pay(PP) le sakta he?

16. khadim hussain says:

AOA.what about the upgradation of statistical assistants.are they also upgraded to 16 like office assistants or not pls inform

17. Ms majid says:

Aoa plz guide me how to read the final revised pay scale chart. Thanks.

18. hasan says:

Assalam-o-Alecum Medium meri Basic 34930 hei mare retire mey pansion kitni male gi

19. Syed Akber Ali says:

Salam... Sir i am clerk federal employee.. Hope grade 14.. yeah 11 still

20. Ghulam Mujtaba says:

Mam, I have been appointed in Distt and session Court through proper channel in PBS-13, as DEO, from LDC (BPS-7) from federal department to provincial Punjab.

Joining Date is 10-07-15

Is it admisible to get annual increament?

Pls help

21. Arif says:

AOA.....Brother mai Army mai houn kia Convance Allow b 50% Baraha hy????

22. Shakil Ahmed Khan says:

کیا آپ بتائیں گی عنقریب ریٹائر ہونے والوں کی بیسک 75090 ہو تو کمیوٹیشن اور پنشن کی رقم کیا ہوگی؟ گریڈ 18 اور سروس کی مدت 25سال ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ براہ کرم مطلع فرما کر حسب معمول شکریے اور دعاؤں کا موقع دیں۔

23. Khawajag says:

Upgradation of clerical staff notification not issued by Finance Div,so that there is some hope for BPS-11 & 14 for LDC and UDC.

24. Imran Awan says:

I am posted in Sindh Police. As per aforesaid notification, my three adhoc allowances (Rs.3270) will be deducted and 2600 will be added in my old basic pay........so i got no benefit but lost about 600 rupees. Since 2011, the govt is revising basic pay with strange method as a result the old govt servants got less benefit while the newly appointed personnel got huge benefit in their pay. For example, a personnel who appointed in the year 2016, so adhoc allowances for the year 2013, 2014 and 2015 which he is already not allowed, will not be deducted but his pay will be revised so a shower of benefits he takes. Sindh Govt had announced in the previous budget (2015) regarding grant of a premature increment to the employees of grade-5 but the govt forgot to issue the order till date.

• Gm says:

Imran bhae notification issue ho chuka he bps 5 ka pr abi tk mila nhi he finance ki Web site pe dekh sakte he apki pay me loss nhi hoga try it

25. Imran says:

What about M phill allowance

26. haroon says:

madam jo special allowances 2011 k budget me freez huay thay unka kia bana wo bahal huay ka nai?me punjab govt ka mulazim hu me 2007 me bharti hua tha bps-14 me us waqt mari basic pay double thi yani special pay allowance 100%basic pay ka barabar milta tha jo bad me 2011 me 6440 pe freez ho gia hy or house rent 2008 ki basic ka 45% mil raha hy jo k 2214 rupay hy.kia house rent b mojoda basic ka mutabik increase hua k nai?plz reply

27. AR Baloch says:

what about armed forces soldiers

28. Sajid khan says:

I appreciate your effort for govt employee
    Kindly share clean Copy of pay scale chart 2016.
    Uploaded chart is not clear

29. Inam Khan says:

Your site is very infromative. Please give quick attention to KPK notification

30. Ali Jan says:

New Revise Basic Pay is 25440 not 25400

31. Ali Jan says:

Kindly help sir. My basic is 22235 while initial basic pay was 20680 now its revised as 25400. So what would be the expected new basic pay.

• Dr shoaib says:

Add one increment to new basic pay as you are taking one increment plus old basic pay. So new basic pay plus new one increment

32. Naveed Abbas says:

What about the upgradation of lab. Assistant B-07 ?

33. Ghazanfar says:

Yeh tu sb sy alag he pay scale hain.

34. Jon says:

Any notification regarding upgradation?

35. Khan says:

Mam, what about the UAA/ compensatory allowance rates in KPK because the Finance Minster announced that federal government employees who are working in dir, swat and kohistan will get at par rate of KP. may you sent us the rates in KP. thanks in anticipation