Notification Upgradation Clerical Staff Sindh

Government of the Sindh, Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD(SR-IV)2-35/2014 dated 04-08-2016 in connection with Notification Upgradation Clerical Staff Sindh.

According to this Notification, the following posts in Sindh Province have been upgraded with immediate effect:

Junior Clerk

Senior Clerk

Assistant/Head Clerk

Assistant Superintendents

Notification Upgradation Clerical Staff Sindh

Detail of Upgradation is as under:

S.No Name of Post Existing Scale Upgraded Scale

Mr. Maqsood Ali

Mr. Zaman Kumbhar

Mr. Faheem Ali Kalwar

Mr. Sajjad Hussain

Notification Upgradation Clerical Staff Sindh

1. shoaib says:

Aslamulekum sir humara adhoc 2010 ka 1765 hai wo 2058 hoga ya phr same lagega plz reply

2. Tariq Ansari says:

after up gradation dt: 4th August 2016 now Annual increment on 1st dec 2016 is applicable or not.
    Plz reply

3. Tariq Ansari says:

Respected madam,
    Assalam-o-Alaikum.
    Plz clarification about annual increment after the up gradation of these posts according the notification on 4th August 2016. Annual increment laghe gha ya nhe.
    Plz reply

4. Ahsanrizwana Kuku says:

Respected madam please yeh batain k mera 14 se 16 me upgreat howa tu mera medical allowance kitna hoga jab k me abi 1375 medical le raha ho

5. waheed says:

who do possible to fo1 form to submeted
    on authorty

6. Ali says:

A.o.A. Sir, I am Data Processing Assistant in Government of Sindh since about 8years 6months. Sir, hamara upgradation ka koi notification nahi hay agar hay tu please mughko email Kar dain apko bohot dua meri aur meri mother ki taraf say.
    Regards
    Ali

7. shoaib says:

Sir humara abhi tak upgrade nhi hua hai wohi 7 me hai ye hoga kab 4 august ko leter nikala hai par koi action nhi hua kya isme bhi f o bhrenge kya Jo do month se abhi tak kuch nhi kiya inhone shoaib axhar junior clerk revenue office tando Muhammad khan

8. Syed karam Ali Shah says:

dear admin kindly tell me that my Basic Pay is 11770 in BPS_07 after up-gradation in BPS-11 how much my basic pay will increase and and clarify that is premature increment allow are not. request..................................................................................

9. Saleem Ahmed says:

Dear sir adhoc Allownces 2013 At 5% and 2015 and 2.5% k jo allownces ha wo BPS -7 ma jo ha wohy rahega ya Bps -11 ma ya change hongay.agr app k pass detail salary allownces ka format ha to upload zaroor karain.

• jabbar kanhar says:

Dear Saleem wo allownce same rhen g baki
      B.P H.R C.A 10% 2016 Update honge

• Saleem Ahmed says:

sir or 50 % adoc allowces b 7 scale ka lagega ya 11 kaa..?

• Saleem Ahmed says:

Dear Jabbar please check this My Basic Pay is at RPS 2016 is 11260 in BPS -7, Now in BPS 11 this amount match in the table is 11990 after Allownces of BPS 11 is
        (HR 1235) (Medical 1375) (C.A 2856) (50% 2010 2058) (5% 2013 507) ( 2.5 % 2015 228) and (10% 2016 1199) is this correct way or not please tell me and rply.

10. danyal says:

asslam o alikum mam please mjy bataen k mera Basic Pay BPS-09 me 19895 new basic pay 2016 me 24500 howa hay agr up gradation BPS 14 me kiya hogi please reply me

11. kamaluddin kamran says:

Madam y ubgradation direct salary hokar aaega ya district accounts office se fo1 through karwana parega. Plz guide...

12. Liaqat Ali Mirjat says:

Dear Shumaila clerks ji up graduation hui hey ab ab jo pay increase hui hey wo khud ba khud auto finance wale karenge ya har kisi ka khud ka department karega.?

13. jabbar kanhar says:

Dear Medum Upgradation k bad, is saal increment lage gi

14. Zafarullah says:

Respected madam please ye batain k basic pay kese fix ki jae agr basic BS 09 me 7th stage par he to kia BS 14 me b 7th stage pe honi chahye ya koi aur tarika he, please reply, it will be a useful information.

15. jabbar kanhar says:

Sir Her ek employee ka office order nikle ga plz clear
    And plz submit order sample.
    Im. junior clerk in union council

16. Usman Ali says:

Is order pe kiya kisi ne koi stay le Liya hai?

17. Shakeel Nawaz says:

please upload the supreme court orders for restoration orders of 90 lecturers of punjab in 2009

18. Mumtazali says:

MashaAllah

19. Wajiha says:

page 2 is of increase in pension. please upload correct page

20. jabbar kanhar says:

Im junior clerk in local govt. Sindh
    Mem plz btaen ab hum is notofication pe serves book pe intry krwa skte hen or pay revised ho skti hai ya hmare departmnt se ek or notification nikle ga pls clear.
    Or hmare bill se kon kon se colums/Allownce upgred honge

21. izhar ahmed says:

sir upgradation me pre mature increment milay gi k nahi please reply me
    or meri basic pay bps9 me 24500 hay ab new kiya hogi please reply

22. TaLLaL HaSSaN says:

Dear Shumaila,

Please delete the 2nd page which is signed by SHAKEEL AHMED. It is not relating to the matter of up-gradation .... You may differentiate it with the letter numbers of the both letters.

23. h.m.mairaj rabbani says:

junior clerk ki salary me kitna izafa hoga upgradation k bad.

24. ahmed ali says:

implement kb sy ho ga..... clarification
    plz

25. Ahmed says:

MashALLAH MashALLAH Bohat Mubarak ho sab ko Excelent Job Good

26. iMRAN says:

Is this notification only for clerical staff not for all sindh govt. emploees ? please explain