M.Phil Allowance Not Admissible for Equivalence Qualification

Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD/SO(SR-II)/8-14/15-16 dated 14-10-2016 in connection with M.Phil Allowance Not Admissible for Equivalence Qualification.

According to this Notification, I am directed to refer to this Department letter of even number dated 14-07-2016 and to state that M.Phil Allowance is admissible only to those employees who posses/acquires the degree of M.Phil recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and there is no provision about admissibility of such allowance for other qualification equivalent to the M.Phil Degree.

M.Phil Allowance Not Admissible for Equivalence Qualification

1. Diljan khan says:

sir/mam i have been appointed as an assistant librarian bps-16 in khyber girls medical college on 14 jan 2014, my starting medical allowance was 909 and now running is 1136 , (mean 25% of 909) , but my friend told me that minimum med allowance for bps - 16 is 1500, kindly send me kpk related notifications of med allowance , so that may i confirm and claim for 1500 med allowances

Regards: diljan khan marwat
    . asssitant librarian kgmc peshawar,
    cell:0334-1916595
    dated:23-11-2016

2. Aamir Nawaz says:

Federal walo ny Bhi Kuch aisa he notification Kia hy. Very sad

3. Aamir Nawaz says:

Yh decision makers b lakeer ky fakeer hain jo likha hy wohi apply karna hy. Yh tu aisa hy k BA walo ko allowance dia jaey aur kha jae k B.Sc B.com bcs ko nai mily ga . Kash yh log Kuch parh likh laity.

4. Hafeez khattak says:

sad decision.

5. Hafeez khattak says:

It is very said decision regarding MS degree holders.The high officials are ignorance of making such decisions.There is no difference between Mphill & MS degrees.

6. Ajmal khan says:

dear I'm CT teacher in kpk govt for only one year my appointment is being nts is I'm eligible for Mphil allowence

7. zeeshan says:

I have done MBA 3.5 years (eqv to Mphil ) also received received eqvulence letter from HEC. Will this letter make me uneligible for this allowance or otherwise

8. Nauman says:

Does that include MS

9. majid khan says:

This is a joke.What is the difference between M.PHIL and MS? People should go to court for their right.It will be a simple decision for the court in favor of the employees.