Last Updated on December 14, 2013 by ShumailaKamal
The Government of Brunei Darussalam has announced the Scholarships 2014-2015 for Foreign Students. The citizens of ASEAN, OIC and Commonwealth members’ countries are others are eligible for Brunei Darussalam Govt Scholarships 2014-2015.
The applicants must be between the age of 18 years to 25 years for undergraduate programmes and in the same way, their age must not be more than 35 years for postgraduate programmes. For further details please visit these sites:
Benefits of Scholarships:
- No Tuition Fee and other appropriate compulsory fees
- One Economy Class Return Air Ticket
- A sum of BND 500.00 as Monthly Personal Allowance
- A sum of BND 600.00 as Annual Book Allowance
- A sum of BND 150.00 as Monthly Food Allowance
- Baggage Allowance Maximum BND 250.00 to a country in ASEAN region and a sum of BND 500.00 to a country outside ASEAN Region (On Completion the programme).
- Other benefits can be seen on the Notification copy.
Last date to Apply:
Applications completed in all respect along with necessary documents must reach the Technical Assistance Division not later than 17th January 2014. I have already published an article for the Turkey Scholarships 2013 for Postgraduate Programs.