Reimbursement of All Kind of Expenditures on Account of Indoor Treatment by Sindh Govt

Government of the Sindh, Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD (SR-II) 11-7089/2013-14 dated 01-09-2015 in connection with Reimbursement of All Kind of Expenditures on Account of Indoor Treatment by Sindh Govt.  The subject of the letter is as under:

Replacement of Packages of 2002 & 2008 notified by Finance Department, Government of Sindh and to allow Reimbursement of All Kind of Expenditures on Account of Indoor Treatment to the civil servants from BPS-01 to BPS-22 (Including Pensioners) and Public Representatives.

View Comments (20)

  • can any one send me circular No: FD (SR-II) 11-2540/99 dated 26th NO, 2002 and NO:FD(SR-II) 7089/2007 dated 6 Nov 2008 please, thanks in advance

  • Respected Madam!
    I am Federal Employee working in Islamabad. My mother is under treatment in NIRM Hospital located in G/8 Islamabad. NIRM hospital is Government Hospital and comes under the Capital Administration Development Division Islamabad. I want to ask that medical claim of NIRM hospital is re-reimbursed to me or not?

  • sir men sindh education department ka employ hon mene apna ilaj hyd se karwaya hai mera taluq thar se hai so mere liye kia option hai reimbersment karvane ke liye plz mujhe kuchh guidens den

  • Dear Miss,

    I am working as an employee at FEGI Cantt Garrison (that comes under ministry of defense) as SST (BPS-17), i wanted to know if there is any way i can avail medical facility from military hospitals like CMH, or PNS Shifa or any PAF hospital or any Armed Forces Hospital.

  • Dear Miss,

    The notification regarding central govt employees only lists the diseases and no other details like this one from Sindh Govt. like hospital room bills etc. Can you guide me to one that lists these details.

    Kindly guide so that i can claim my dues.

  • I appreciate this step of Govt: of Sindh. To provide this facility to all Govt: employees specially to the teachers and their families. Thanks!

  • Dear sir,,,
    Plz someone come forward and describe the procedure of reimbursement claim,,, as i m employee of health department govt of sindh,


  • all the concerned will avail this facility it is good but public representative will enjoy the same it is question able for sindh govt. the same facility not available in other province but sindh govt providing the facility to the public representatives why?????????

  • Respected Madam,
    Please agr koi Central Govt: agr reimburse Medical charges Notification mil jaye tu Nawazish hogi

  • Kindly share the process for medical claim, where and what to submit for claim.... Maternity is covered or not....