The Punjab Service Tribunal, Lahore issued its judgment on 30-09-2016 in connection with Counting Previous Service & Seniority Contract Employees Punjab. The last para of this judgment is as under:

Upshot of above decision is that the impugned orders are not sustainable in the eye of law. This it is declared that the appellants are not probationers within the meaning of the PMS(Probationers) Training, final passing out examination and seniority rules 2012 and these rules are not applicable in case of the applicants. Moreover the previous service rendered by the appellants on contractual basis with the department shall be counted towards seniority, retirement, pensionary benefits.

Special thanks to Mr. Mujtaba Safdar & Mr. Zia Malik for sending the copy of the decision.

Counting Previous Service

counting-previous-service-contract-employees

counting-previous-service-contract-pension

counting-previous-service-contract-seniority

counting-previous-service-contract

22 thoughts on “Judgment Sheet Regarding Counting Previous Service & Seniority Contract Employees Punjab

1. AoA, my previous 3 years service in 17 scale in Public University was on contract. Will this contract service be counted for next scale promotion?

2. AOA can you tell me rule of counting previus gov service if apploy from one to an other gov job through proper chennel after taking NOC and how to count past service plz.03456914564

3. 1.New Appointment person can join his duty before medical certificate. (Any Rule)
    2. if he can join please send me rules.
    3. according to my experience Pay claimed on date of medical date. seniority made on date medical date. please help me and send rules.

1. AOA can you tell me rule of counting previus gov service if apploy from one to an other gov job through proper chennel after taking NOC and how to count past service plz

4. Dear sir i am working as Veterinery Officer in livestock department GB.initially i was appointed on contract basis on 2008.later recommended by FPSC as regular.my contract services are not considering by department for seniory.plaese up load any jugmen/court decison regarding my case as similar
    thanks

5. Last two years I have not received my pension benefits is there any rule regulation for late payment surcharge on my outstanding dues some one told me that State Bank of Pakistan frame such rules for late surcharge on late payment of pension.

Muhammad Ayaz .

6. DR. HAQ DAD DURRANI · Edit

whether government of Punjab filed an appeal against said orders or not? PERIOD OF CONTRACT FROM JAN 2009 TO SEPT 2011 WILL BE COUNTED TOWARDS PENSION OR NOT?

7. SHAHID MAHMOOD SIDDIQUI (SST) · Edit

Dear Sir, I m working as SST(Sc.) in Govt. High School Samanabad Faisalabad. Nine year contract period of my service will be included in my regular job length? waiting for your kind reply. Thanks

8. dear sir . i am working as sst science govt high school in district chakwal.
    four year contract period of my service will be included in regular job length?
    waiting for your kind reply thanks