Government of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Finance Department has issued Notification on 03-07-2017 in connection with Enhancement of Public Service Commission Allowance. Detail is as under:
In pursuance of approval of Provincial Cabinet, the Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been pleased to accord sanction regarding enhancement of Public Service Commission Allowance from Existing 20% of the mean of Pay Scales 2008 to 20% of the Mean of Pay Scales 2016 w.e.f 01-07-2016 and until further orders to all the employees of Public Service Commission, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa at rates prescribed in the Annexure to this Notification.
- The Allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension or recovery of house rent.
- The Allowance will not be admissible
- a) to the officers/officials appointed on fixed salary package.
- b) during leave preparatory to retirement.
- c) to employees of Public Service Commission posted outside the Commission.
- d) during the period, the employees of the Commission who attend a course of instruction or training or pursues studies irrespective of whether he is granted leave for the purpose or treated as on duty.