Punjab Examination Commission has issued Notification No. 393 CIC/PEC dated 06-04-2018 in connection with Rechecking Papers Grade 5 & Grade 8 Candidates for PEC Exam 2018. Detail is as under:
Kindly refer to the subject cited above and this office letter no. 1292/PEC dated 24-11-2017.
It is requested that please notify a committee comprising of Master Trainers who took training on Rubrics/paper Making Scheme in Punjab Examination commission, under the supervision of District Controller of Examination (DEO-SE) for rechecking of papers. The following procedure shall be followed for rechecking of papers:
- Rechecking fee will be Rs.50/- for each single subject.
- Last data of submission of rechecking applications is 21 April 2018.
- Students will submit separate application from for each subject in CEO-DEA office (attached).
- CEO-DEA office shall provide receipt(s) of received application(s) to the applicants(s).
- CEO-DEA office shall entre application details in the Online Rechecking System (osrs.punjab.gov.pk).
- CEO-DEA office shall collect papers from making centers till 25 April 2018.
- Rechecking of papers shall be completed by 29th April 2018.
- CEO-DEA office shall submit the revised award lists of rechecked papers PEC till 7th May 2018.
- PEC shall cross verify rechecking result entered by CEA-DEA office through online system and updata rechecking marks accordingly.
- PEC shall announce Rechecking Results and issue Result Gazette (soft copy) in the 3rd week of May 2018.
- CEO-DEA will ensure the communication of last date of re-checking to all schools and candidates.
- No re-checking will be entertained after due date because of printing of result cards.
Special thanks to Mr. Zahid Khan for sending the copy of the Notification of Rechecking Papers Grade 5 & Grade 8 Candidates for PEC Exam 2018.