Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department has issued Notification on 29-05-2018 in connection with Enhancement Existing Rates of Special Service Tribunal Allowance-KPK. Detail is as under:
- FD(SORS-II) 8-9 / 2014. In compliance with the judgment of august Supreme Court of Pakistan dated 16.05.2014 the Chief Minster, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been pleased to further enhance the existing rate of Special service Tribunal Allowance to the employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Service Tribunal Peshawar in BPS-01 to BPS-18 with immediate effect at the rates noted against each: –
|S.NO.||Basic pay scale||Enhanced rate of Special Service Tribunal Allowance|
|1.||BPS 01 to 06||Rs.4,900/- per month|
|2.||BPS 07 to 16||Rs.7,000/- per month|
|3.||BPS 17 to 18||Rs.9,000/- per month|
Terms & Condition.
- The Allowance will be admissible only during period of posting against the sanctioned posts at the Tribunal
- The Allowance will be admissible during leave, except ordinary leave.
- The Allowance shall not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension and recovery of house rent etc.
- The Allowance shall not be admissible to the employees posted/deputed outside the Tribunals.
- The Allowance will subject to the condition that for coming ten Year no increase in this allowance will be allowed.