Last Updated on July 15, 2018 by Galaxy World
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department has issued Notification on 09-07-2018 in connection with Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 KPK. Detail is as under:
The Competent Authority is pleased to sanction, w.e.f. 1st July, 2018 and until further orders, an Ad-hoc Relief Allowance – 2018 @ 10% of basic pay to all the civil employees of the Provincial Governments as well as contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms & conditions of contract appointment.
- The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2018: –
- Will be subject to Income Tax,
- Will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except extra-ordinary leave.
- will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- Will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting / deputation abroad.
- Will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from postings/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
The “term Basic Pay” for the purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2018 will also include the amount of personal pay granted on account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Jawad for sending the copy of the Notification of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 KPK.